Student Bodies Ch. 07: Melanie and Zane

Story Info
How did hypnotism change affection to friends-with-benefits?
8k words
4.78
4.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

This story comes from two reader suggestions. One wanted to hear about other victims of the Lazenby scheme. Another felt the storyline was diverging too much from the original chapters.

Please take time to rate the story and even comment. I write for both of us. I get plenty of readers on this series, but few evaluations. At least ten are needed for a chance at a HOT rating. Thanks.

Melanie and Zane's Story

Melanie Rossignol was by herself in their apartment this morning. Husband Matthew had left for a round of golf at least an hour ago, so now she was alone with her thoughts. She felt a bit stiff this morning, even after a long, hot shower, and she didn't need to guess the reason.

The previous evening had been spent with a couple she knew very well now, Sandra and Ben Weston. It had been a strenuous and satisfying workout. She smiled as she thought about it.

Melanie and Sandra were friends from Mrs. Rubins' de-programming sessions. The woman was applying a whole range of strategies in an attempt to rid them of the pervasive influence of hypnosis and subtle Neuro-Linguistic Programming. These two techniques had been repeatedly used on them by Professor Natalia Lazenby to subjugate them for the sexual demands of others.

Mrs. Rubins would have been very disappointed if she knew what her proteges had been up to last evening. They had partied privately in the very sexy clothing which the de-programmer was trying to eliminate from their wardrobes.

Sandie had hypnotized her husband Ben when he was reluctant to continue with a game of strip Blackjack. Then she and Melanie had engaged him in an hour of rampant threesome. Poor Ben, used for sex like that.

This morning Mel's mind was freewheeling through her past and present lives. About four years ago, she and her then-boyfriend, Zane Black had attended a different sort of party at Professor Gerhard Lazenby's home, an impressive gathering of graduate students, professors, and wealthy university alumni.

Her life had changed dramatically since that night, unlikely to be the same again. Melanie knew she was a very different person now, and that she had lost her love match Zane along the way.

****

It started innocently enough that fateful evening.

"Have you noticed Zane lately?" Melanie had asked a couple of the other grad students. "I haven't seen him for at least a half hour."

"No, but I'll watch for him. It's a big place. Maybe he's in another room somewhere?" one suggested.

"I don't see The Professor either," another noted. "Maybe he's helping her with something?" said another.

Zane was missing for another half hour or so before he wandered back in to join the large gathering in the reception room of the rambling old mansion. He had a rather dazed look about him when Melanie found her way through the crowd to his side.

"Where were you for the past hour?" she hissed. "We came together and then you just disappeared."

"The Professor was showing me around the main floor here," he stammered. "Huge place. I wanted to see their exercise room when she mentioned it. You know, they have all the home gym stuff in there."

"You look like you had a work-out there yourself," Melanie observed. "You're sweating and your shirt is half out. You're a mess. Just look at you!"

Zane ran his hand across his damp forehead and looked down at his clothing. Yes, his shirt was all askew and something else was wrong too. His trousers were belted but his zipper was down. He quickly turned from Melanie to get himself back together, all the while wondering why this had happened.

There was no way to explain how he looked, and why he felt so strange at that moment. He felt a bit shaky, weak in the knees, like he had just expended a great deal of energy. It was the way he felt after sex with Melanie.

He didn't realize that a tour of the exercise room was standard Natalia Lazenby practice to check out male grad students' ability to orgasm. She had Zane marked as a candidate to serve her and some alumni in the coming academic year. In there she'd given him oral and he had delivered.

Apparently, he passed his try-out with flying colours because he went on to become another one of the Lazenbys' victims of sexual hypnosis and abuse. But more about that story later.

A few days after the graduate-alumni party, Melanie had been summoned for an appointment with Psychology Department Head, Gerhard Lazenby. He was much-admired, nicknamed Old Lazenby or more commonly, Good Old Lazenby by his students. Indeed, he had a very personal and friendly way with young people, a disguise for his real intentions. This affable white-haired man was actually very dangerous.

"Hi Melanie. Please have a seat. I'm about to have a cup of tea. I hope you'll join me? Ah, good!" said the proverbial spider to the fly, for Lazenby was about to draw her into his web of deceit.

"Did you enjoy the party last weekend?" he inquired, and when she nodded affirmatively, he continued. "We enjoy having our grads in from time-to-time for drinks and to mingle. We like our alumni to see you as they once were themselves, young people with ambition but not much money."

"That's certainly true. My boyfriend Zane and I have to watch every penny. Books and tuition eat a big hole in the money I earned last summer from waiting tables."

"You have high hopes, and I want to help you with the funds to make it come true. That's where our alumni come in. One couple has offered to give you ten thousand dollars for the coming academic year."

Old Lazenby stopped talking so Melanie had some time for this offer to sink into her brain. He waited to see her face change once she registered what he had said.

He knew that it happened every time.

"Ten thousand dollars for me! Really! How generous! And what do I have to do to get it?" Melanie was almost incredulous.

"A few things. You'll become a teaching assistant in one of our undergraduate courses- perhaps a seminar group leader or a marker for my wife. And, you'll meet from time-to-time with your alumni donors to update them on your progress, your current academic interests, and so on."

"That sounds easy enough. And when would this all start?"

"As soon as you complete the necessary paperwork. My wife handles your application form and I give it approval. Simple as that."

"No interview or anything?"

"Not exactly. You must meet with The Professor, so she can go over the application and the financial agreement with you. I believe she's home right now. If you're interested, I'll call her and we can set up an appointment."

"Great! Call her."

In a few minutes it was all set up for the following afternoon. Natalia would meet Melanie in her home office at 2:00 and the whole appointment would be finished by 4:00. Two hours seemed like a long time to fill out paperwork, but Melanie wasn't about to ask any questions. She inquired if there was a bus stop near their home and learned she'd only need to walk a short distance more to their home.

The next day, Melanie wore a smart outfit because she was attending an interview. She had a few questions that had occurred to her after she left Old Lazenby's office. After about twenty minutes on the bus and a short walk, she stood at the Lazenbys' front door, ready to take the next step into her future at university. Little did she realize what a giant step it would be.

****

"Sorry that I'm a bit early Professor Lazenby. I didn't want to be late for my interview," Melanie had apologized.

"That's fine. I am still getting your papers together. Come here into the parlour and get comfortable. Give me about ten minutes, Melanie."

The Professor admired the young woman's good looks as she spoke to her. The long ashen hair; the attractive face with big eyes; that fine figure beneath the short skirt; and those long legs- now this was a woman perfect for their plans! She could hardly wait to see her naked on her bed in the next half hour or so.

As Melanie sat nervously on the sofa, her eyes scanned the room. It was a deep rose colour and decorated in an eclectic but artistic style, with a mixture of old and modern pieces. The sofa was soft and made for lounging, while some of the chairs were formal Victorian items. Large modern abstracts on the walls clashed with an old clock, its pendulum driving an hypnotic chain of clicks from the mechanism.

Soon The Professor returned with a sheaf of papers. She had changed clothing, and now wore a long crimson shawl, knotted at one shoulder and angling down across her body, leaving one shoulder bare. It was pinned at the waist on the knotted side, but no other clothing was visible.

With her otherwise black 'Goth' appearance- hair, makeup, lipstick and nails- Natalia looked very dramatic to Melanie. She had never seen her like this before, even at the weekend party.

"I see you examining me, Melanie, probably because this look is unfamiliar to you. I like to play with things, and my appearance is just one of them," she said with a hint of irony in her voice.

Melanie was bold enough to go along with this conversation.

"What else do you like to play with, Professor?"

"Please, call me Natalia when we're away from the university. You and I will become close friends, I'm sure," she purred, and as she said this Melanie could almost feel the woman's dark intense eyes burning away her clothing.

Then The Professor continued.

"I like to play with art and photography. This is my favourite room, and I think that it reflects my personality, don't you?"

Melanie glanced around the parlour again and then at the woman's appearance before answering.

"Yes, a bit eccentric. You and the room. I do like both looks very much. You've got a real flair and it works!"

"Yes.... Except for that old clock there. It hasn't been keeping proper time lately. You can help me by counting out the beats while I watch the seconds on my phone. We'll see if it's slow or not."

The Professor had rehearsed and practiced this trick before and she would use it again, for example, on Sandie Weston and Martin Benning a few years later. By then, she knew that it was the best test of whether a potential new recruit for their scheme could be brought to her will. No sense wasting time with an interview and completing forms if Melanie couldn't be easily hypnotized.

"One.. two.. three.. four.. five.. six.. seven.. eight," Melanie counted off, listening intently and watching the pendulum swing.

Natalia could hear no change in her tone of voice. Perhaps Melanie would not succumb?

"Nine.. ten.. eleven.. twelve.. thirteen.. fourteen.. fifteeen.. sixteeeen," she continued.

Ah, did the young woman seem to be slurring her words?

"Seventeeeen.. eighteeeeen.. nineteeee..," and Melanie stopped counting, her eyes closed and her head slumping forward onto her chest.

She was hypnotized! The Professor had brought her mind under control. Now, any reluctance to Natalia's plans for the afternoon would be overcome by the simple power of suggestion. As always, she found this total control, this complete obedience of her subjects, quite intoxicating.

The Professor took Melanie's limp arm and helped her rise from the sofa. Then supporting her movements, she talked softly and slowly.

"Come with me.... To my office.... For your interview.... Come along."

"Yes.... Hold my arm.... Lead the way," Melanie mumbled, opening her eyes to light which seemed blinding at first.

The two of them navigated the sweeping staircase to the second level, then turned left to pass through a doorway into Natalia's private suite. The first chamber was a drawing room, apparently for conversation with guests, based on the arrangement of furniture. A second door at the end of that room led into a wood-paneled office. Neatly arranged documents lay on a large oak desk, waiting to be signed. But not right now.

The Professor opened a third door and it swung into a beautifully-appointed bedroom. A large bed in the centre was awash in pillows on a puffy down bedspread. Artwork and large old mirrors filled the walls. A pair of chairs stood at the foot of the bed. Melanie was directed toward them.

Natalie Lazenby smiled as she prepared for her in-person interview with this lovely young candidate. Her face was appealing, her body beautiful, and now she was in the bedroom hypnotized. This was all working out so very well.

****

"We'll put our clothes.... on the chairs.... Now turn around.... That's it."

Natalia released the clasp at the side of Melanie's skirt and pulled down the zipper. As the young woman stepped out of it, the garment was draped onto the chair back.

"Unbutton your blouse.... Put it on the chair."

Melanie obeyed robotically and soon stood clad only in her underthings and her pull-up stockings. The Professor simply pointed to the bra, and the student lowered her eyes submissively, then removed it. The same unspoken command followed for the briefs and they went onto the chair. Melanie reached for a stocking top, but Natalia had other ideas.

"They look good .... Leave them on."

Melanie stood almost naked before The Professor, subject to an aroused appraisal by the woman. Natalia was twice her age, in her early forties, but what she saw appealed to her very much. In fact, this young woman might be her most attractive 'acquisition' in the three years since she and her husband had hatched their evil scheme with wealthy alumni.

She was eager to get underway with the 'interview.'

"Undress me now.... Clothes on the chair," she ordered in a soft, coaxing voice. "Slowly, slowly.... No need to rush.... That's a good girl."

The anticipation was always Natalia's favourite part, especially with a fresh new subject. There was plenty of time to draw this out.

Melanie fumbled with the knot which held the draped garment across one of The Professor's shoulders. In the meantime, Natalia removed the clasp at the waist. The moment the shoulder knot was untied, the entire item dropped to the floor, leaving Prof Lazenby stark naked. She wore no underclothing and no stockings, only a wicked smile.

"I like your body".... Tell me you like mine," she coaxed, barely able to restrain herself from pushing the young woman onto the bed to begin a vigorous sexual onslaught.

"Yes I do," Melanie replied in the low monotone of the deeply hypnotized.

The Professor took a few steps forward and brought her hand to the back of Melanie's thick ashen hair. She leaned forward and pulled the young woman's mouth against her own, devouring her lips. Natalie was enveloped by her fragrant scent and her fresh lipstick.

The kiss became an open-mouth exploration as Natalia probed every corner beyond her lips. To her great satisfaction, the grad student automatically returned the same sensuous kisses. Eventually, The Professor pulled back, her heart pounding. This was so exciting!

"Your breasts are lovely.... I want to kiss them.... May I?"

"Yes," Melanie replied in a hollow voice.

"Then lay on the bed.... Open your legs.... Knees up.... Yes, like that."

The Professor carefully slid her naked body between Melanie's parted legs, nestling against her warm flesh with her face against the young woman's breast. She brushed her nipples with her fingertips, causing them to rise into rosy points.

Then she brought her lips to them, first kissing one side then the other. Next, she drew them one-by-one between her lips, sucking first lightly, then deeper. She was pleased to hear soft moans from her charge.

"Like that for me now," Natalia whispered as she raised herself so that her own tits hung close to Melanie's mouth.

"Lick, then kiss," she continued, and felt something rise inside her as the young woman's full lips came to her nipples.

"Suck them now.... Suck them!" she ordered rather urgently as her arousal grew. This young woman was certainly very good with her mouth!

Natalia revelled in the stimulation of her sensitive points for several minutes, sometimes holding her own tit and squeezing it as the nipple was stimulated. She could feel herself growing wet and decided to move on to other things. She came to her knees beside the bed, and pulled Melanie to the edge, her legs hanging down. Then she pushed the young woman's thighs farther apart.

"Open you lips for me.... Hold them open," The Professor told her, and she obeyed immediately, offering her precious pink as she'd been told.

For the next long while, Natalia savoured Melanie's wet pussy. Her tongue eagerly explored every part of it, lapping, kissing, tasting her inner lips, her clitoris and her vagina. Then fingers probed inside, first one, then two. They were gripped by tight muscles and The Professor couldn't help but think how much Old Lazenby would enjoy this young prize when he got his turn.

And the moaning! Oh... this one was delightful!

"I want you to come.... Come for me now." she said in her most persuasive tone.

Melanie wanted this because Natalia had driven her to the breaking point with her practiced fingers and mouth. Her breathing was harsh and her eyes tightly closed. Her pussy was gushing with intense arousal as she began to lose control.

"Mmmm.... Ugh!... Oh yesss.... Ugh!.... Ugh!.... More! More!.... Yesss, yesss.... Ohhhhhhh.... Aaahhhhh!!!"

Melanie spasmed on The Professor's mouth, arching her back up from the bed before slamming back down again. Natalia held her thighs firmly, not letting go as she continued to suck deeply on the young woman's clitoris.

Melanie gasped for air and heaved against her tormenter while a long, intense orgasm relentlessly shook her trim body. She called out in her uncontrolled state, before finally pushing Natalia's head with both hands to break loose.

"Such an orgasm, my dear! Magnificent!" Natalia praised her student.

Then it had been The Professor's turn and she was not about to let it pass.

"Now do that to me," she ordered, scrambling to a spread position right above Melanie's face.

She slowly lowered herself onto the mouth below her by sitting back, bringing her sopping pussy in line with Melanie's lips. She was very clear about what she wanted.

"Do it now.... Make me come too!" and she brought both hands to her groin to lift and spread everything for Melanie's oral convenience.

The young woman had been wonderful so far today and this was the last test of her 'interview', as Natalia fondly called it. At first Melanie had seemed a bit reticent- apparently this was not something she had done before. The Professor encouraged her by rubbing her own clitoris firmly as Melanie softly licked and kissed her pussy. Looking down, she liked what she saw.

Yes, this young beauty would bring hours of pleasure to her, and plenty of money from wealthy alumni eager to enjoy her hidden charms. Training to improve her oral skills would be most pleasant too.

And then The Professor was there! Lost in her thoughts as she admired the full lips and tongue pleasuring her pussy, she had brought herself to the brink. It was too late to stop now, so she rolled her fingers harder and faster on her engorged little nub.

Suddenly a burst of energy from within pushed her hips forward in a strong thrust that threatened to suffocate poor Melanie. Then for the next half minute her body shook as her vagina pressed against her student's mouth. Gradually she slowed down and stopped- an amazing orgasm!

Now it was time to go through the drill. She led Melanie to the adjoining bathroom where they washed themselves, perfumed, applied lipstick, and brushed their hair and teeth. That step completed, they returned to the bedroom to dress again, before stepping into Natalia's home office.

All the while Melanie remained under hypnosis. The Professor sat her down at the big desk and presented her with some forms to sign. Melanie had applied and been interviewed for her bursary without even being aware of it!

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers