Student Bodies Ch. 07: Melanie and Zane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back downstairs again, The Professor sat the grad student on the parlour sofa and lay all the paperwork in front of her. Natalia looked at the old clock, still ticking away on the lamp table. Ah, only 3:30. Perfect timing. Tea and a little conversation, then this lovely woman would be on her way. She began to count backwards.

"Six... five... four... three... two... one.... Melanie! Alive and well!"

Melanie opened her eyes and looked around. What were these papers scattered on the coffee table in front of her? Why was The Professor smiling at her that way? And where had the time gone? It was already half past three! The Professor spoke first.

"I am so glad that you have applied for this ten thousand dollar bursary, Melanie. I think it was an wise decision, and I am confident that you will be an excellent seminar group leader. I am really looking forward to working with you in the coming school year!"

Yes, she certainly was, now that her sexual abilities had been field-tested and found most satisfactory.

"Well.... Yes, I guess that would be great. I sure can use the money. Do I sign these forms now?"

"You already have, my dear. Don't you remember, a few minutes ago? No matter. Come with me to the kitchen and we'll have some tea and muffins. Maria has the afternoon off, but did some baking this morning. Follow me now."

Things seemed odd to Melanie that day four years ago. Time had passed far too quickly and she had no recollection of having signed anything. And two other things were strange as well. Neither the scent she wore before leaving, nor the perfume were her own. Four strange things in one afternoon- a coincidence?

Melanie was elated about the money and just let it go. It wasn't until the trial that she learned how The Professor operated before and after those encounters at her home. The hypnosis and the missing time; the fresh perfume and lipstick; the completed signatures or assignments- these were all the tricks which Natalia had used successfully for six years.

Yes, for six years until Ben Weston, Sandie's rookie cop husband brought the whole house of cards crashing down.

****

Good Old Lazenby had called Zane Black to his office too. Apparently the young man had passed his audition the night of the party because there was a bursary available for him as well. The conversation in the professor's office quickly fell into a familiar pattern.

Lazenby gave him a hot coffee which he just happened to be making. Then he offered the young man a ten thousand dollar bursary from a caring alumni donor. All he would have to do was meet with Natalia to sign the relevant forms- at their home, of course.

Zane was a handsome fellow that The Professor was eager to see again. His longish dark hair and pouting look gave him pin-up star quality, complemented by his trim, muscular physique. He had played football since he was a boy and didn't carry an extra ounce of weight. Melanie liked all this, of course, but it was his confidence that she found most appealing. She was crazy about him.

When he arrived at their large home for his appointment, he reinforced Natalia's already positive impression.

"Hello Professor Lazenby. Glad to see you again. I'm here to sign everything after I ask you a few questions about the bursary."

"Do come in," she smiled, escorting him to the same parlour where she usually met her grad applicants for the first time. "Relax and I'll be back in a few minutes with everything we need."

Like Melanie a few days before, he sat on the sofa examining the room, with its wildly eclectic decor. His eyes soon fell upon the old clock on the table beside him, noisily ticking away the seconds. He felt relaxed as he watched the pendulum sweep back-and -forth in its little case. Something was mesmerizing about the sound and motion of the thing.

Then The Professor suddenly reappeared, carrying a sheaf of papers.

"Oh, I see you watching my old clock," she commented, continuing, "A lovely French antique, but I wish that it kept time better."

Before long, she had the young man counting aloud while he watched the pendulum swing. By the time he reached thirteen beats, his eyes were heavy and his speech slurred. Natalia spoke to him a bit to test his awareness.

"Do you know who I am?"

"No," he replied in a monotone.

"Helena Fuentes... Say hello to me." These were her middle and maiden names.

"Hello. Helena Fuentes"

She could tell immediately that the grad student was in another world, hypnotized rather easily. She smiled as she appraised the young man in front of her, relishing the private time she was about to spend with this fine male specimen.

An evil thought had crossed her devious mind. This would be a perfect opportunity to put her newly- constructed photo studio to work. She had some new cameras which she was eager to test. Perfect!

Before long she was leading Zane upstairs and passing through two doors, one into her private suite, with its cozy sitting room, the next into her more private workroom. There she took two cameras from a shelf, then pushed against the paneled wall.

A hidden door swung inward, and they stepped into the dazzling white of her little photo studio, its only furnishings a few chairs along the wall and a white-sheeted mattress in the centre of the floor.

First, she would try out the new Nikon with some still shots. She had a completely compliant Zane undress and hang his clothing over one of the chairs. Then she directed him through an increasingly erotic range of naked poses: flexing his biceps; flexing his powerful back and upper shoulders; on one knee, showing his muscular thigh and forearm; and finally, various shots of his swelling penis in his stroking grip.

Next, she had Zane remove her clothing so that both of them were nude. Using a little hand-held remote, she took pictures of him wrapping his arms around her from behind, nuzzling into her neck. There were more of the handsome fellow kissing various parts of her body- her lips, her nipples, her stomach, and her pussy.

Natalia preceded to take the latter pose from several different angles. She could feel herself becoming highly aroused, oozing onto his kissing mouth.

"Make yourself hard again," she coaxed. "I'll use the video camera now."

The Professor watched closely as he brought his manhood to full extension on command. She liked what she saw, average length but thick girth. "A very manly cock," she thought, smiling. "Just rippling with muscle like the rest of him."

"Stand right here now... sideways to the tripod.... Always look at the camera."

Then Natalia turned it on and moved in front of Zane, dropping to her knees. She reached for his thick cock and clutched it in her hands, like a favourite toy. Then she brought it to her mouth and began to lick. She was going to record herself giving him a blow-job.

She took her time with his stiff member and his accompanying sack. Every part was licked and kissed. Every part was sucked and swallowed. She often turned to the camera as it recorded her mouth stuffed with some part of his suspended anatomy. Natalia was highly practiced and skilled in this art and she relished giving head to this man who filled her mouth so completely

But, enough of that for now because she was ready for a good fucking, recorded by the whirring eye of her camera. Natalia pulled him down to the mattress and had him lay on his back. She lowered her body over him, holding his stiff cock upright as her vagina enveloped it. When it had plumbed her to the depths, she whispered urgently.

"Now fuck me.... Fuck me hard!"

Zane did exactly as commanded, lifting his hips up against her body as she pressed down on him. They set up a steady rhythm of thrusts and parries, their groins slapping together firmly as they met. She found this extremely stimulating- it always had thrilled her to fuck these virile young men and this one was no exception. Doing it for the video camera kicked it up another notch. Her natural juices poured forth to lubricate this plunging penis which filled her with its girth.

Natalia could feel it coming upon her, that growing need to orgasm. Her young man had brought her closer and closer to the point of no return. She could tell by the speed and strength of his jabs that he was close too. She concentrated her efforts now, squeezing his cock in a relentless vice, feeling him ready to erupt inside her. Closer... closer... closer. They were both almost there.

Then it had happened. Their bodies literally exploded against one another as his big gun unloaded in her gripping chamber. Natalia's muscles clenched and grabbed, as she came hard, squeezing his rod, almost forcing it to stay in her until there was nothing left to unleash. Both of them gasped for air as massive orgasms swept through their tortured bodies.

After that The Professor rolled to the mattress, and eventually rose to stop the camera. Now she had footage which she could enjoy until the next time she hypnotized this young stud for sex.

It was time to go through the post-coital ritual: the cleaning, the brushing, and the dressing, all with Zane still thoroughly hypnotized. Soon they were seated again in the parlour, all the requisite papers assembled on the coffee table.

The rest was predictable. Natalia counted down and he 'awoke', wondering where two hours had gone. He signed all the papers and was led off to the kitchen for coffee and cakes, Maria conveniently off for the afternoon. Then he was on his way.

But why did his mouth taste different? That wasn't his toothpaste. And why did he have so little recollection of the time spent with The Professor? Finally, why did he feel so tired, as if he had just finished a football game or a very strenuous workout in the gym?

Mysterious, but he held his copy of the coveted bursary contract in hand, and that was all that really mattered.

****

Melanie and Zane had been as surprised as the rest of the community when the Lazenbys and Hendricks were arrested and charged. It was shocking, especially when they found themselves at the centre of an ever-expanding circle of former graduate students who had received bursaries over the past six years.

After that bursary year, Melanie and Zane had gone their separate ways. Sadly, something had happened to their romantic relationship: in a nutshell, it had become all about sex and nothing about love. All they did anymore was fuck; otherwise, they began to want less and less to do with one another. Neither could explain why.

The money was gone now, and Melanie dropped out of her program, taking on a job as a bank teller in training. Eventually, her undergraduate degree in Psychology would help her to advance up the corporate ladder. Zane left too, going to work for his father's auto recycling operation in a distant city- a 'junk-yard dog' learning the business from the bottom up. One day he would own it.

After that, Melanie met her husband through the bank. He was a rather ordinary man- she simply 'settled', seeking some stability in her now- troubled life. As time went on, Matthew noticed that she had very close female friends, some of whom she eventually brought to bed with him.

Matt didn't ask any questions and eagerly waited for the next time. He realized that he could never provide his wife with enough sex, because she sometimes seemed insatiable.

Zane never did marry, going through a steady string of women over the next three years. They were all drawn by his good looks and physique, but soon found him interested only in sexual excess. None of them could keep up with his deeply imprinted need for more. After he had worn out one woman, it was time to move on to the next.

Whenever Zane was in the city, he and Melanie would go to dinner and talk wistfully about old times. A visit to his hotel room would inevitably follow, a whole night of rampant sex like they had unwittingly participated in while under hypnosis. Late at night, or early next morning, Melanie would crawl back to her apartment to recover. Neither of them understood why they kept up this singular 'friend-with-benefits' relationship after their failed romance.

The trial finally gave them some insight. They were amazed when the prosecution submitted lurid photographs of them together, one of which Sandie Weston had seen framed on The Professor's home office wall. There were movies too, of them hopping each other like rabbits in the little studio. Every which way: together, sometimes with Natalia, and occasionally with June Hendricks, a university alumnus.

They learned how a dozen graduate students had been recruited after parties at the Lazenby estate. Prosecution lawyers detailed how Natalia Lazenby had used hypnosis to 'field test' or 'interview' each of them before signing them onto lucrative bursaries. Their official roles as teaching assistants, researchers and markers were secondary to their real purpose as sex toys or machines for the Lazenbys and select donors.

As the trial progressed and the awful evidence piled up, June Hendricks eventually cracked under intense examination by the prosecutors. She admitted to everything: the money gifts each time she engaged a graduate in sex; the photo sessions and video with young men and women; and the 'sex shows', sometimes with her actively participating while her husband, J.C. Hendricks watched and masturbated.

It was damning testimony that sealed the case against the four defendants.

Melanie and Zane held hands for comfort as they sat together during the trial-when husband Matt wasn't present. So much ugliness linked to their failed romance was coming before them. The hypnosis and unknown sex with the Lazenbys, the Hendricks, and God knows who else- all of this had killed their love as it reduced them to mindless sex objects.

They knew now why the flower which once bloomed for them had died.

Now they understood their strong impulse to jump into bed and stay there until they had completely quenched the insatiable urge to fuck. They knew why they did this whenever Zane came to the city. Now they knew why Melanie had stolen away the previous evening to meet with him in his hotel room. They were different people now, programmed for sex, and devoid of conscience.

Nobody was surprised by the Guilty verdicts in the case. The mountains of evidence left Defense lawyers without any room to manoeuvre. "Temporary insanity": not possible for six years. "Coercion": by whom? "Poor judgement": not a chance of success. Instead, it came down to three human weaknesses: greed, power, and perversion, all lumped together in the four people on trial.

After all the exposure in the media, it was a relief for the victims to see the trial finally finished.

****

Zane Black would not miss this for anything! He was in the city to watch the Lazenbys and Hendricks face their day of reckoning. He hated them with as much passion as any of the other victims. The law could not mete out enough punishment as far as Zane was concerned.

The evening before sentencing found him and Melanie together in his hotel room. They'd been to dinner and afterward enjoyed a solid hour of energetic sex, as always, ending with intense orgasms. Then they lay in bed talking about what they expected to see in the courtroom tomorrow.

"Too bad the worst they can get is jail time. I'd love to see them fry in the electric chair," Zane spat out with disgust.

"Yeah, or the guillotine. Now that would be what the Lazenbys both deserve," Melanie joked sarcastically.

"There's not much more they can do to Old Lazenby. He's nothing now. Can't walk. Can't stand. Can't speak. Can't.... "

"I think his heart attack was exactly what he deserved. He was behind all this in the first place."

"What about The Professor, that nasty bitch? What should she get tomorrow?" Zane wondered aloud.

"I hate her. They can just throw away the key and let her rot. She'll get no sympathy from me. I shudder to think of how she.... "

"Now don't go reminding yourself about that. It wasn't our fault. I hope all the people they've got us seeing will clean that stuff out of our minds."

"They ruined what we once had, didn't they, Zane?" Melanie said softly. "It should have been the two of us together before they changed us like they did."

"Yes.... It's sad. They ruined our lives. We never stood a chance, did we?"

The two of them clung to each other, tears in their eyes at the thought of what might have been. After a while, Melanie spoke with a cold, hard tone.

"Let's hope they burn that witch tomorrow!"

All the victims sat in a cluster as the judge rose to deliver the sentences. They hoped there'd be no leniency, because apart from the Hendricks, there'd been no remorse. The judge didn't disappoint, delivering extensive jail time to both Lazenbys, his to be spent in a secure medical facility at a prison. Natalia was unlikely to ever see the outside world again.

There had been co-operation and sorrow from the Hendricks, so their sentences were lighter, though harsh enough- twelve years without parole for June. Since J.C. never had sex with the students, and because his thriving investment business was ruined, his was the lightest sentence- six years. Melanie and Zane looked at one another with some satisfaction, a feeling that justice had been done.

Afterward, Marty, who had been sitting with Sandie. told her that he had to leave. She was beside Melanie and Zane. He invited her to join the two of them for supper, and they got up to go. Sandie knew that her husband was in uniform standing along the side wall, so she waved to him and pointed to Melanie. He understood that she would be with them.

Then Ben went back to the station to continue his shift. He guessed that his wife would be having a meal with her girlfriend and Zane. He didn't know that it would become so much more than that.

****

"Oh my god! Shove that big cock into me some more. You're the best fucker! No wonder Mel sees you whenever she can!"

Sandie was naked in Zane's hotel room with her girlfriend, and he was pounding her sodden pussy. All of them had been drinking heavily since dinner and it only heightened their desires. Sandie wanted Zane to plug her some more, while Melanie hugged and kissed her passionately.

"Give it to me, Zane! Fuck me good. Pound me with that fat cock!" she squealed as she succumbed to an overload of sensuous pleasure, her mind bloated with alcohol and her body ready for sex.

"Save some for me Zane! I don't want you coming in her 'cause I need it too!" Melanie slurred to him.

"I can fuck both of you all night! Don't worry. I can last. I know it!" he bragged.

"Oh yeah," Sandie babbled, "When we finish you won't be able to walk."

"Like Old Lazenby, the bastard!" Melanie crowed, and they all laughed.

It was a drunken orgy for three, nothing held back. Already they had literally torn the bedding apart- it was strewn around the room, like their clothing. They hadn't been in Zane's hotel room for ten minutes when they'd opened a third or fourth bottle of wine and passed it from one to the next, drinking straight from the bottle. They all wanted to get drunk and go at each other all night!

"Let's have a sex contest now!" Melanie called out. "Use our phones to see which couple is hottest. Everybody gets two turns. You and me first, Sandie."

"Yeah! Great idea. Who needs men when there's a girl for me to love, eh Mel," Sandie exclaimed.

"Go ahead, but after that I'll fuck you both silly. You'll be begging for more!" Zane called and everybody laughed.

Sandie and Melanie fell to the bed with their arms wrapped tightly around the other, their open mouths filled with probing tongue. There was plenty of smacking and a lot of saliva. Then Melanie slid down to go at her friend's nipples, kissing and sucking loudly as she drew them to pink points. Meantime, Sandie slid her palm down Mel's stomach until the tip of her finger reached her wet slit.