Student Bodies Ch. 07: Melanie and Zane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Melanie brought herself up on all fours above Sandie, her tits suspended over her face. She lowered herself so that her friend could devour her nipples while slipping that finger deep into her pussy. Sandie kissed, sucked and fingered, causing Melanie to moan with satisfaction from down in her throat. All the while, Zane was close by with his phone, recording the action.

Sandie slipped another finger into Melanie and began to fuck her with them. Juices flowed around her fingers, an indication that her girlfriend was very aroused. So was she! Then Sandie quickly turned herself around and came down again, this time offering her wet sex to Sandie's mouth beneath her. At the same time she pushed her friend's thighs apart and dove into her pussy.

It was a smoking hot scene- two half-drunk beauties locked in soixante-neuf, lavishing each other with tongues and fingers. Zane came in closer with his phone; he wasn't going to miss anything! Both were in another world of imprinted sexual behaviour with their lips on a wet pussy. Was it Melanie and Sandie? Maybe it was Natalia or June? Right now their animal instincts were in full control!

Eventually they tired and besides, it was time for another drink all round. They passed the bottle between themselves once, drinking deeply. Now it was Zane's first turn and he chose Melanie. Sandie was the photographer this time around. There was some perfunctory kissing before Melanie dropped to her knees to suck him to full erection. It didn't take long, even though she wickedly prolonged it.

Then she lay on her back, and he spread her wide before easing in, full depth, missionary style. Melanie pulled his arse against her, clearly enjoying it as they got into a powerful rhythm. Zane pumped against her this way for a time, then withdrew to try a new position. He came from behind as she lay on her side with one knee bent to open her up.

Sandie leaned in for close-ups as Zane's thick cock ploughed in and out of Melanie's lithe body. As she moved with his member, her lovely tits shook. He grunted with the effort and she moaned every time he touched bottom with his strong thrusts. Soon both were breathing hard and it was time for a rest and the last of the wine. Now Melanie would film Zane with her friend.

"How do you like it most, Sandie?" he asked. "I'll finish up that way, OK?"

"Doggie, I guess. Yeah, end up from behind, but don't come in me. I have to go home after we're all fucked out."

All three of them were drunk enough to laugh at that remark.

Zane was limp at the moment, so Sandie pushed him onto his back while Melanie recorded her giving him oral. She quickly coaxed his overused penis back to life, making it stiff and ready for action. Sandie was ready herself, and crouched above Zane so she could guide herself down onto his cock. As he slid deep into her vagina, Sandie sighed heavily. This is what she wanted right now.

With both feet firmly planted, she used her leg muscles to lift herself to the top of his cock before sliding back down again. She repeated this action several times, and each time Zane lifted his body back against her. Then she really got into it, fucking him while she held her own tits and pulled at her nipples. Her body felt alive, hungry for even more sex. Blame it on Natalia Lazenby.

When her legs began to tire, Sandie called for Zane to take her from behind. They scrambled into position and he eased his stiff cock into her now-stretched vagina. Grasping her hips tightly, Zane began to strenuously drive himself into her welcoming body. She anchored herself with straightened arms, pushing back with all her might. Both of them were completely lost in what they were doing.

Melanie sensed that Zane was going to come and she called for him to stop. Too late, but he was able to withdraw pretty quickly to blast most of his seed in long streams across her girlfriend's back.

Their phone-recorded sex contest was finished now. Besides that, the wine was all gone and they were having trouble seeing straight. Melanie cleaned Sandie up and somebody called for an Uber ride home.

"Are you coming too, Mel?" Sandie asked.

"I can't face Matt tonight. I'm staying here with Zane. Maybe forever, the way I feel now," she mumbled.

Melanie was with the man she wanted before the Lazenbys ruined their lives. But she knew that they could never be the same again.

****

Ben came home about 8:00 and called out to his wife as he often did. He thought that she might want to talk with him about today's sentencing, voicing her opinions as to whether justice had been done. But there wasn't a sound in the apartment. Sandie wasn't there, but she'd probably be along from Melanie's shortly. He'd fix himself something to eat and wait for her. However, she wasn't back by 9:00. Nor 10:00.

Ben was a policeman, used to determining motive and whereabouts. Where might Sandie be, and why wouldn't she have either come home already, or else called him to let him know when she'd be back? His mind began to look for answers in what he had observed today and in recent weeks.

As a duty officer who had been part of the original arrests, he'd been attending the trial from the first. He noticed today from his vantage point along the side wall, that Sandie and Marty were sitting very close together. Her friend Melanie next to her, sat closely with that Zane fellow, even holding hands.

Ben saw Marty say something to Sandie, then leave alone afterwards, while Sandie and the other two went off in the opposite direction. His wife had waved to him across the courtroom crowd, as if to say, "I'm going with them." Sandie was with her friend Melanie and Zane, but where? The courthouse dismissed hours ago.

When Sandie finally returned it was almost 11:00. Her voice was slurred, and he could tell she'd been drinking. She became surly when he asked where she'd been and why she hadn't called. And there was something else disturbing.

His wife had a strong aroma of sex about her. There was no way of mistaking the smell as she rushed past him to the toilet. He heard her lock the door, and moments later the sound of her retching violently. After a while the shower started, and Sandie stayed in there for a long, long time.

Ben knew that Sandie had been fucking someone. And he knew that in recent weeks it hadn't been him- at least not that he knew about.

She was with Zane tonight. Was it him? She spent a lot of time with Marty. Maybe it was his good friend?

He wouldn't rest until he found out.