Student Bodies Ch. 09: Lawsuit Orgy

Story Info
What happens when all the Lazenby-trained sex fiends meet?
8k words
4.55
3.8k
2
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
300 Followers

Series Recap:

Over a six year period, the professors Lazenby hypnotized attractive graduate Psychology students for the sexual use of generous alumni donors. The scheming couple was finally arrested, tried and jailed. Meanwhile, the students were left programmed for sex after their many experiences under hypnosis. In this episode they come together to sue the professors, the university and the alumni association. Sandie Weston tells the story.

The Lawsuit Orgy

I can hardly believe the pack of lies being peddled in the university's news bulletin! It's about dealing with the damage done by the Lazenby's evil plan to trade sex with students for alumni donations to the Psychology Department. The whole affair tarnished the university, not to mention what it has done to us.

UNIVERSITY RECLAIMS ITS REPUTATION

A pair of former professors and some disgraced alumni have harmed the

entire university community. We are pleased to outline the positive steps which

have been taken to restore our high standards of excellence.

New university policies are much more specific about the strict boundaries to

be maintained between staff and students.

The entire graduate bursary system has been revamped, replacing departmental control with a broad centralized committee.

Staff and alumni involved in the prosecuted scheme have been permanently

removed from any association with this university.

Our Alumni Association has contributed two million dollars for the assistance of

students who were impacted by this situation.

We have professionals working weekly with affected students- psychologists,

personal counsellors, and 'exit-counsellors'.

Most of these students have resumed their studies and are well on their way to

achieving all of their original academic goals.

These students continue to make excellent progress in resuming normal lives

as leading scholars at this fine institution.

From time-to-time the university will provide further updates on the on-going

growth in our high standards of character and achievement. Thank you.

Sincerely, Miles Stanley, President

To anyone reading this nonsense, it seems like the whole ugly situation has been cleared up, and now we grads are returning to normal lives. It's crap! A complete fabrication to cover up the massive blow to the university's image.

My name is Sandra Weston, and I know the truth because I'm one of those directly affected by the whole business.

I can tell you that we are definitely NOT on our way to normal lives. No, we've been programmed as sex toys by the Lazenbys, and we continue to operate that way. Our personal lives are a twisted mess of sordid sex and emotional turmoil. And we're angry about it.

The bulletin says 'exit- counsellors'! Now what the Hell is that? Call them what they are- tough deprogrammers, trying unsuccessfully to straighten out our warped minds. It's NOT working!

This kind of self-serving propaganda only makes us angrier, and now we're going to do something about it.

****

Melanie Rossignol and I lay naked, wrapped in each other's arms, while Melanie's husband watches us having sex. He wears only a T-shirt and has his stiff cock in hand, jerking off to the stimulating scene unfolding in front of him. His wife is kissing me deeply, at the same time caressing my stiff nipples between her fingertips.

It feels so good, especially being watched in action- I always love that feeling now. He can hear us both moaning with pleasure- and no wonder! My hand is right between his wife's spread legs, toying with her soaking wet pussy.

I know Matthew likes watching us. We both look erotic in our skimpy lingerie, and we're filled with lust, loving wholeheartedly for our mutual satisfaction. We'd been trained as sex toys under Natalia Lazenby's hypnotism and subtle coercion, so acting this way has become deeply engrained.

I've been naked and loving like this with my girlfriend many times and we never seem to tire of the thrill. It's even more exciting being watched by her husband, just like the times Natalia had sex with me in front of The Professor.

Now we've moved to another position. I lay on my back, and Melanie is crouched on her knees, suspended above my face. Her sweet pussy is dripping as we start a sexy teasing game, with Melanie lowering her pink toward my searching tongue, only to pull it away at the moment of contact.

Eventually she allows me a few tasty licks, then some kissing and finally some deep sucking of labia and clitoris. Now my face is slick with Melanie's copious juices, and her husband has came closer to watch, jerking his rod hard.

Melanie leans forward to bring her mouth to my needy pussy. She firmly pushes my legs apart and seizes my sodden pink flesh with her lips, sucking loudly. We're locked together now, mouths to vaginas, lost to anything else in the world.

That's when Matt moves behind his wife and pushes his rigid cock deep into her sex, thrusting hard in his arousal. My face is immediately below his equipment, his balls bouncing off my forehead with each inward push. He's so close that I can tongue his cock each time he withdraws.

All three of us are highly charged now, getting closer to orgasm. Matt is pounding furiously into Mel, whose sexual juices drip down onto my face. At the other end, she laps eagerly at my pulsating vagina, alternately kissing and sucking my clit entirely into her mouth. I am so horny!

This is the most debauched session I've ever experienced, and I'm completely absorbed in it, wanting to come so badly. Then it happens- Matthew explodes into Melanie's pussy, filling her with his cum, while Melanie intensifies her oral efforts on my puss.

Suddenly I begin to come hard myself, lifting my hips to push against Melanie's face. Then Matt withdraws his juicy cock and shoves it into my open mouth as his fluids drain from his wife's vagina. I can't believe I'm doing this!

I suck his rod vigorously while an intense orgasm sweeps through my clenching, bouncing body. Debauchery becomes perversity, as Matt's cum drips from my friend's vagina onto my face below. I lick it from my lips. This may be so sinful that it's beyond normalcy- but this is what we live for now.

How could the university possibly believe that all is well with the Lazenby scandal survivors? Melanie and I are shameless whores now, eager to fuck and be fucked. All the counselling, all the deprogramming- none of it has rescued us from our new selves. Instead, we push deeper and deeper into sexual depravity each time we get together.

After this long and vigorous session with my girlfriend, we leave Matthew asleep in the bedroom and retire to the sofa to talk. No need to get dressed. We sit shamelessly nude with our legs tucked up underneath us. Melanie wants to tell me about a recent development that would affect us both.

"Sandie, did you get a letter yet from a lawyer's office? Mine came earlier today."

"No. Can you tell me what it's about, or is it private?"

"I'm sure you'll be receiving one soon too. We're going to be part of a big lawsuit against the university, and the alumni association."

"Really! How did that get started?"

"Somebody I know from my time at the university, Milo Malovich and his wife Suzanne, have launched it. They're a married Psych Department grad couple who were also used by the professors. Milo switched to Law afterward, and his firm is handling the case."

"I remember them. You introduced them to me at the trial sentencing. A big, tall guy and she was an attractive blonde, right?"

"They're the ones. Apparently, both were extremely popular in bed with the alumni, often as a pair."

"Really. So, you and I will be part of this lawsuit too?"

"And everybody else affected by it: you, me, our husbands, my friend Zane Black- you remember him of course- your friend Martin Benning, Milo and his wife, and at least a dozen more. Here's my letter listing all the names."

"Oh.... And I see that it is also directed at the Lazenbys, the Hendricks, and several other people I don't know."

"They're other alumni who participated in the scheme over the six years the professors operated it."

"This is huge! Fifty million dollars in damages! My god- we could be millionaires!"

"Millionaires... but at what cost?" Sandie. "They ruined us. We both know that. Look at what we just did with my husband. And we wanted it, didn't we? I never thought I'd do such things. No, that was for cheap whores, and now that's you and me. We deserve every penny for what they've done to us! Every penny."

"I know what you're saying, Mel. At home I have to keep my sex drive under wraps, but it is so hard. Ben thinks I'm a slut if I push him too much for the kind of sex I really want- like we had tonight. And he keeps a close eye on my coming and going because he doesn't trust me around you and Marty. I can't say that I blame him."

"You saw tonight that my husband is fully on board with this. It took a while, but he came around and now he looks forward to it. But he leaves it entirely up to me. He's content to accept it and benefit when he gets special nights. Maybe Ben will come around to that?"

"I doubt it. He's a cop and he holds pretty high standards. If I brought him into anything like our scene tonight, I think we'd be through. He already moved out a couple of months ago when he found out about our little orgy with Zane after the professors' trial sentencing."

"Ohhh.... How did you get him back?"

"I had to admit to everything: you, Zane, Marty, even my counsellor Nikki Greatash."

"You didn't! Your counsellor?"

"Yes. I don't see her anymore because I can't keep my hands off her. She's so easy to lure into hypnosis. And so submissive naked!"

"Mmm.... You are a little bitch, aren't you!"

"I know. But I need to be more careful because Ben will be gone if anything happens again. Like tonight. I'm not even supposed to see you anymore because you're a bad influence. I had to say I had an evening meeting with my thesis advisor."

"That's too bad. At least I don't have to sneak around with Matthew. He's just a weakling cuck, but obviously your Ben is not."

"Definitely not! And I do love him for it. Other than you, I've behaved myself for the past few weeks and things are good at home. But, speaking of home, I'd better get going. Ben will ask me about my meeting with my advisor, but he doesn't know that it was actually held this afternoon. I'll use your shower before I leave, OK?"

"Sure. Hope you don't mind if I join you?"

"Of course not, Mel."

****

A few days later I had my scheduled appointment with Professor Byrd, my thesis advisor. I trust him and he's become someone upon whom I could rely for some support. He's not an attractive person- his beaky face reminds me of his namesake- so I have no sexual interest in him whatsoever. This is a good thing.

"How are you feeling today, Sandra? Last time we met things weren't so good with your life."

"I'm a lot better, thanks," I tell him. "Got some of my issues settled at home, so I'm ready to talk about academics with you today."

"Excellent. I believe you were exploring two different approaches to deprogramming, right? By the way, how's that going with Mrs. Rubins?"

"Unfortunately, I think that it's a total waste of time. Not effective at all!"

"Ah... too bad. Perhaps she's using too much of the old-school deprogramming methods followed by people like Ted Patrick back in the 1970s and 80s to get people out of religious cults?"

"Well. I read about him and some of it applies, but not all. Patrick literally kidnapped people from religious cults and held them against their will, though usually at the request of their families. Often people like him used sleep deprivation and other such techniques to begin to 'erase' cult learning."

"Obviously Mrs. Rubins isn't holding you hostage or keeping you awake all night, is she?" Professor Byrd jokes.

"No, but some of what she does with us is offensive and degrading. I've already told you how she has had us wear sexy outfits that Natalia Lazenby picked out for us. Then she had us parade in front of the group while she called us 'little sluts' and worse. It was so negative! I suppose she thought that it would steer us away from dressing that way."

"I definitely think she crossed the line there, and I don't blame you for being angry. You know that you're not to tell her what we discuss in this office, right?"

"Yes, I thank you for expressing your opinion, though."

"So Sandra, what became of Patrick's deprogramming approach?"

"Basically, it was against the law to hold people by force and subject them to such treatment against their will. In fact, in 1980 Patrick was found guilty of kidnapping and false imprisonment, and sentenced to a year in prison, along with a five thousand dollar fine."

"And that was the end of it? The end of trying to change the minds of those in cults?"

"No. It became that term the university used in their recent news bulletin- 'exit counselling'. So that's what I'm getting from Mrs. Rubins? New name, but the same old crap. Excuse me."

"Is it any different from de-programming?"

"Some researchers say that they're one and the same, but if you compare it to Ted Patrick's methods, it's different in some ways. Nobody is abducted from the cult. Instead, they must agree to leave and undergo therapy. In fact, another name for exit-counselling is 'strategic intervention therapy'. There's no attempt to break the person down to remove the cult's hold on the mind. And the family must participate in the treatment, not just pay someone like Patrick to work on them."

"Are there different approaches to this type of therapy, Sandra?"

"Yes. I came across three. One is carried out by church groups who want to get the person back into the family's religion- the so-called Theological approach. Another is Information- based, using facts about the cult to get people to turn away from it. Then there's a Change- based method that uses lots of conventional counselling approaches. You know, like talking about thoughts and feelings."

"And Mrs. Rubins? Does she fit anywhere in those groups?"

"Maybe some of the Change type, but only a little because we don't usually talk with her one-on-one much anyway. Overall, I think she uses a lot of negative reinforcement on us."

"So, more like Patrick than any of the three strategic therapies, eh?"

"Right. And that's probably why it isn't working for us."

"What do you think would work, Sandra?" he asks me earnestly.

"I wish I knew myself. Then I would be finished with this awful situation."

I leave the meeting with Professor Byrd feeling rather depressed, but resolved to think seriously about dropping out of Mrs. Rubin's sessions.

****

My letter from the lawyer's office arrives the next day. I open it before Ben comes home from the station and read it carefully. Scanning down the alphabetical list of plaintiffs, I find my name and Ben's too - 'Weston' at the bottom of a long list.

After we have supper, I read the letter to my husband, and we talk about it.

"Ben, I think this is great! We have it coming to us for all they did."

"The Lazenbys yes, but the University and the Alumni Association too?"

"Sure. It was the university's slack policies and lack of control of graduate bursaries that made it possible for all this to happen."

"OK, but the Alumni Association? How are they guilty?"

"June and the others were members, that's all. I suppose the lawyers will argue that they didn't have necessary policies to regulate how their members would associate with students at the university? I don't know. I'm sure they'll come up with something. They're lawyers. That's what they do, right?"

"You sure are cynical about the law, Sandie. I'm supposed to enforce it, so it's different. I hope this Milo knows what he's doing."

"He could make us rich you know, Ben. It's at least a million dollars each!"

"But you'll probably need to testify and answer tough questions from the defense lawyers. Nobody is just going to hand you a cheque without a fight, probably a long and drawn-out battle. Are you sure that you want to relive the whole thing again, probably over-and-over?"

"Look Ben. You know that I live with it everyday. They changed us so that I need to fight constantly to control my urges to... my urges to fuck. Since you left me that time, I know I have to stay away from temptation, but it's not easy. I'm like a smoker trying to stay away from my next cigarette."

"So, do you think a million dollars will make it any better?"

"I don't know, but it sure as Hell will make it easier to live with." I laugh. "Really, telling my story- all of us talking about it in court- could help to extinguish the need."

"I hope so. The sex is great, but I know you're a different person now."

"So, will you agree to join the lawsuit? I think it will be good for both of us. There's the money, of course, but you'll hear the others tell their stories and see that I'm not the only one who has changed. And, you'll meet husbands and wives experiencing the same things with their partner."

"OK. Sure, let the lawyers know that we're both in. I suppose it could turn out well."

Ben wasn't aware of it at the time. but agreeing to join in the lawsuit would bring him into close contact with people who would be affecting him more than he could ever imagine. My wild friends and others I hadn't even met yet would be delivering some of the most incredible sex he would ever have! But, at the time, I didn't know that either.

****

Here I am in bed again with my best girlfriend Melanie Rossignol. It's a forbidden pleasure that neither of us can stay away from, especially now that Ben is closely monitoring my activities. It is easy to be alone with Melanie because we meet weekly for Mrs. Rubins' deprogramming class. We've both come to hate it, but it does provide a perfect cover for an hour or more alone together, either beforehand or afterward.

As soon as I arrive at her apartment, we rush to the bedroom. Nothing needs to be said because we both want this, need it. In no time we're naked and in each other's arms, kissing passionately like the most fervent lovers. There's just enough time to get this urgency out of our systems before heading off to face that dragon lady Rubins again.

I love what my girlfriend sometimes does with her pussy for me- so full of surprises! I might find it scented and flavoured with some flower or fruit, just begging to be licked and sucked between my lips. Roses, lilies, oranges, limes- I never knew what my eager mouth will find down there. It's all part of the intense anticipation that comes with every visit to Melanie's place.

Today Melanie has taken our little game up another notch by using lipstick. She has carefully applied a deep reddish lip cream around the edge of her labia, paying special attention to her clitoris too. Her proud nipples bear the same deep red hue, literally begging to be vigorously sucked.

"Oh Mel, you're such a hot little bitch! You look and smell delicious! Where will I start?" I say seductively.

"My nipples and then my puss. I've been waiting for this all day long. Now do it! Use your mouth to torture me like you do," she moans with desire.

I don't need any further instruction as she stretches out on the bed beside me, eager for love. Soon I'm flicking my tongue across the tips of her taut nipples, relishing the delicious cherry flavour of the lip cream. Sucking deeply yields even more flavour, and deeper moaning from Melanie too.

"My pussy lips now, Sandie. See what you find there," Mel whispers loudly as she pushes my head down past her waist.

"Mmmm. Cherry pussy! Delicious!" And I fervently lap at the glistening pink she offers to me.

1fastguy
1fastguy
300 Followers