Student Bodies Ch. 09: Lawsuit Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh! Ugh! Ugh!.... Mmmmm pphhfff!.... Ahhh!"

My stomach muscles crunch and grab, leaving me bouncing against Milo's still-moving body. Then he loosens his grip on my hips and supports me so I won't fall. Gradually my breath returns, and I sheepishly turn to see who is watching. I'm met with the smiling faces of several virile men, already naked from the waist down.

Amid a room full of people furiously copulating, I'm about to get the fucking of my life at this sex toy orgy! Right at the front of the line is Zane Black and a few back is our friend Marty. I don't recognize any of the others, but I like what I see from my vantage point: well-hung men.

"Hey Zane! You're next. Give me a minute to catch my breath, OK? Let's move it over to that sofa," I say, pointing. "I want a different position than Milo had me in for the last while."

"How about you riding me, Sandie?" he suggests and I'm all for that idea because it will give me a chance to see who is watching us at play.

I lay propped up nude at one end of the sofa while Zane takes off his shirt and tie. Naked now, he snuggles close, kissing passionately to heat me up for what will follow- as if I need any more stimulation! It isn't long before he is stretched out on his back with me sliding my pussy down the length of his cock. After my fuck with Milo, lubrication is no problem. He is right to my depths, and begins to lift his hips underneath me.

It feels good and best of all, I can see the other people watching us fuck. Its just like what I used to do with the Lazenby's and alumnus June Hendricks. I can feel myself edging toward another orgasm and have no shame about reaching it right in front of all these people. That's how I am now. Then I explode, crying out and bouncing wildly atop Zane, who pumps me full of his sperm soon afterwards.

Before I even recover from this, another guy is on me, already rock hard and pushing into my well-used body. No introduction, no kisses, no foreplay: he just wants to fuck me as hard and fast as he can. It doesn't take long before he withdraws and pumps himself across my tits. Then another man takes his place, pulls me to my knees and shoves his cock into my mouth to face-fuck me. Soon, I'm swallowing.

Things are moving faster now and I'm losing track. Minutes later, someone takes his place. I feel like a rag doll, tossed about from behind, on top, every which way. Next it's Marty, then maybe somebody else, though I can't be sure. This is more sex in one night than I ever could have imagined! Too much!

I can't even remember going to bed.

****

Late the following morning, I feel Ben stir beside me. He looks at me blankly.

"What happened last night, Sandie? I remember the banquet and then relaxing on a sofa with you while the room was cleared. After that it's just gone. Did I have too much to drink last night? I can't remember."

"Yes Ben, the booze was flowing, and you had more than your share. I led you to a quiet spot at the back of the room so you could sleep it off while the party continued," I lie.

"So, I missed the party? Damn! Was it any good? Were you alright by yourself?"

"Oh sure, I managed fine. Milo and I danced and spent some time getting to know each other. After that I spent plenty of time connecting with others. It felt so good to meet people who feel the same way that I do. It was a really amazing evening- too bad that you missed it."

"I feel stiff and sore today," Ben complains. "Like I'd been playing football or rugby for hours. I wonder how that happened?"

"Stiff and sore- I suppose the sofa where you slept was either too soft or too hard for you, right?"

I don't want to tell Ben that under hypnosis he had taken several different women, including Melanie, Suzanne, and Regina Wainwright. I am achy and sore myself this morning for the same reason.

After a quick lunch, we're ready to leave. I've privately reminded Matthew that Ben was hypnotized all evening and led to believe he'd been drunk and sleeping, not fucking. Melanie and Matt understand how to play the game today.

So, the two men rattle on about sports in the front seats, all the way home.

While Mel and I sit close in the back seat, holding hands beneath my coat...

Remembering the incredible orgy with all of those potential millionaires.

Thanks for reading. Please give the story a rating before you go.

Next comes the trial, the final story in this series.