Student Bodies Ch. 09: Lawsuit Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
299 Followers

Soon my face is shining, a combination of creamy lip gloss and Melanie's natural juices. I love how the two flavours mix into one exotic combination. It arouses both of us, leading me to push deeper into Mel's succulent flesh, kissing and licking vigorously.

I lock my lips around her much- engorged clitoris, drawing it entirely into my mouth and sucking hard. Melanie is going out of her mind with lust. Then I stop and she looks down at me with desperation, her eyes begging for more.

"My turn," I whisper, and move above my lover's face, putting my soaked pussy just above Melanie's mouth.

For the next half hour, we tease each other, bringing one right to the edge then letting the other have a turn at ecstasy. By then, we both are so high that our orgasms just can't be delayed any longer. At this point, we clamber up to our knees, face-to-face on the bed, French kissing while we work each others clits with our fingers.

Our heated bodies writhe now, driven to desire by the fingers inside. Then we both jerk wildly, out of control while our muscles grab, and bodies bounce from the knees. We come and we come, and we come! It feels amazing- it always does.

Afterwards we shower together- more kissing and touching- then get dressed for the damned deprogramming session. While Melanie drives us to the university, we complain about how much we hate Mrs. Rubins' useless sessions.

"I am so fed up pretending that they're working for us. I wish we could be kicked out of them!" Mel exclaims.

"Maybe we can? What if we act up during the sessions and she tells us to leave?"

"OK, but how?"

"We can start making out, right there in front of her and everybody else. What do you say, Mel?"

"I'll do it, but since it was your idea, you take the lead and I'll just follow you."

Mrs. Rubins is in full dragon mode tonight, using negative conditioning again to try to eradicate any unacceptable sexual behaviour from the half dozen female Lazenby grads gathered in front of her. Her typical approach is a tough mixture of insult and coercion, an approach which my thesis advisor, Professor Byrd, finds both inappropriate and ineffective. I totally agree with him.

"So, have you controlled yourselves this past week? Or have you been acting like little sluts again? Melanie! Sandie! Pay attention. Did you hear my question? Have you misbehaved again this week?"

"Yes, we have, Mrs. Rubins. In fact, we've been at each other every chance we get!" I shout out.

"What! You haven't! You can't do that!"

"We have. This class is a total waste of time, isn't it Sandie?" Mel backs me up.

"Don't the rest of you think so too? It does us no good!" I shout.

There is some murmuring of agreement, but most of the girls wait to see what will happen to us before they get involved.

"Stop that! Stop that right now!" Rubins yells.

"Kiss me, Mel! Who gives a damn what she says."

Melanie and I lock into a tight embrace and begin Frenching right there in front of the group. Instead of being shocked, they move closer and begin to encourage us. Some of them kiss each other too. They've all been programmed for sex years ago by the professors Lazenby.

"Sandie. Melanie!" Mrs. Rubins screams. "Get your sorry asses the Hell out of here right now! I don't want to ever see you two in this class again! Get out!"

"With pleasure. This has been a fuckin' joke. Good-bye!" I yell back.

As we storm out of the room, we're joined by another person, Regina Wainwright, a former Psychology graduate student even older than Melanie.

"Good for you two," she says as she comes behind us. "I've been wanting to drop the bloody program for a long time. It hasn't done a thing except make me angry every week."

"Are you planning to join in the lawsuit, Regina?"

She replies in the affirmative. "And my husband too."

And that's how the three of us end our university-funded deprogramming sessions with Mrs. Rubins. I had already cut ties with my personal psychologist, Nikki Greatash, so only the occasional sessions Ben and I have with our marital counsellor remain.

****

Not long after this, a second letter comes from the lawyer, addressed to Ben and me. The law firm is moving along with the suit and wants to hold a formal meeting to be sure everyone who signed approval is onboard and understands what was expected of them.

"The Office of Milo Malovich, LLB

Re. Lawsuit Graduate Students and Spouses vs. the Professors Lazenby, the University, certain alumni, and the University Alumni Association

Sandra and Benjamin Weston:

Thank you for joining our action against the above-named parties seeking damages for their impact on you.

Suzanne and I are hosting a very important meeting on Friday, October 15 to which all plaintiffs are invited. I strongly urge you to attend in order to fully understand all aspects of the case. You will very likely be called to testify at some point, so this is important. The meeting is at 1:00 PM on the 15th in the Small Conference Room of the Premier Place Inn in our community.

We must proceed as one to be successful. For this purpose, a block of hotel rooms at the Premier Place Inn is reserved for Thursday and Friday nights, October 14 and 15. There will be a group supper there at 6:00 on Friday night, followed by a social evening. A large suite has been reserved for this semi-formal event. I hope that we will all get to know one another better this way.

Please confirm that you will be attending all of the events and staying overnight. I look forward to meeting you.

Milo and Suzanne"

I know that the suite will be filled with people who were hypnotized and shaped into sexual robots for the service of their alumni sponsors. I've already experienced sex with three of them- Melanie, Marty and Zane- and I'm sure that more will be added to my list at Milo's party.

"Ben, we have to go to this if we expect to be successful with the lawsuit," I tell him.

"It's a three-hour drive from here, and I'd need to change my shifts to be able to go," he complains.

"We can't miss this. I'm sure somebody will trade off with you."

"Well, can I trust you around people like Marty and Zane Black? They'll be there too, you know."

"And don't forget Melanie," I add sarcastically. "Look. This is about strategy and being ready to take on the university, the Lazenbys and the alumni. We all have to be on the same page to succeed."

"And I won't have to watch you every minute we're there?"

"I promise," I tell him, even though I don't really believe it. I'm already thinking about seeing Zane again, remembering the exciting time Mel and I had with him in his hotel room after the trial sentencing.

"OK then. We'll sign up for everything, like you want."

Ben was in now, and in two weeks we'll be on our way. I text Melanie and she confirms that she and Matthew are going too. So, we agree to travel together.

"Let's ask for rooms next door to each other," I text, to which she replies,

"Great! We can spend more private time that way."

This will be so much fun!

****

Two weeks later we're on our way to the Premier Place Inn, car-sharing with Melanie and her husband. They'd been instructed never to mention to Ben anything about our recent intimacies. The men are together in the front, talking about sports and news, while Mel and I sit close in the back seat of Matthew's little car. I am so horny that I'm not wearing panties, making myself readily available for sexual play.

"Mel, I'm soaking wet just thinking about the weekend," I whisper to her, and we both giggle.

"Oh, let me feel, you little slut," she replies softly, using our secret term for each other, a mockery of Mrs. Rubins.

I angle toward her and open my knees, letting my long coat drop across my very short skirt. She's able to slip her hand underneath and slide her fingers up the inside of my leg. I stifle a gasp as they touch my pussy and then inch inside. A gush of arousal washes through me and bathes her hand in my juices. I'm in another zone now, thinking only about being slowly fucked by her moving fingers. Then my body jerks as she finds my clitoris.

"Stop teasing me!" I hiss as softly as possible. "I'll come right here if you keep touching me."

"I want you to come for me, slut. See if you can be quiet and I won't stop. OK?"

I nod and her long fingers continue to strum my organ, driving me higher. I spread my legs wider under my coat, offering everything to Melanie, and I feel my breath coming fast as my heart pounds with excitement. I've never had an orgasm with two people so close by, unaware of what is happening. It's crazy, but so exciting! I want this.

I can hear our husbands chattering away about the latest game score above the noise of the radio. They seem to have no idea what is going on behind them. Melanie is right on my engorged nub now, alternating between circling it with one finger and pressing firmly with two. I'm in ecstasy and know that I can't last much longer. Mel puts a finger to her lips, motioning for me to stay quiet. But it's so difficult as she increases her pace.

Suddenly an intense force crashes against me and my whole body starts to shake in a powerful orgasm. I purse my lips tightly and tilt my head down, in case Matt looks in the rear-view mirror. My hips move involuntarily, and I quash my urge to cry out in pleasure. Mel keeps rolling her finger on me until I turn my body and push her arm away. Then I sit motionless catching my breath again as my heart slows down. I grin at Mel as if to thank her.

"You two are quiet back there. Enjoying the ride?" Ben comments, turning to glance at me, seated diagonally behind him. I hope that I'm not still flushed bright red from my orgasm.

"We are, Ben. A great trip so far, eh Sandie," Mel speaks for me.

An hour later we arrive at the hotel and check into our rooms. Since my state of arousal was already satisfied in the car, I don't jump Ben, instead reading over some material which Milo left for each person at check-in. They've planned out the next few days in great detail for us.

It's a packed house for the big meeting on Friday at 1:00. The prospect of revenge and a million dollars brought every person named as a plaintiff to Milo's assembly. We all listen carefully as he outlines details of the lawsuit, and nod in agreement as he highlights the core of the case- the serious impact which sexual mistreatment has had on graduates and partners alike. I know it changed me a great deal and that it hurt Ben along the way.

By the time Milo and his legal team finish their presentation we're all fully committed to providing detailed testimony, even taking the witness stand in person at the trial if necessary. After all the questions and concerns have been addressed, we adjourn to prepare for what promises to be an exciting evening in a private suite at the hotel.

"What are you planning to wear tonight?" I ask Melanie.

"I brought two things to choose from, depending on what you have for tonight."

"Let's go to your room and you can model both of them so I can help you choose."

"Sure. Send Ben and Matthew down to the bar so they don't interrupt us."

The first outfit Melanie tries on looks nice but is more business-casual than semi-formal. The second one is so sexy that it blows me away! It hugs her shapely curves and shows off much of them. Up top, she's bare almost to the nipples, the neckline plunging to her navel from two thin straps across her shoulders.

"How are you going to keep those boobs in the dress, Mel?" I marvel.

"I don't expect them to stay there all evening," she laughs knowingly.

The gown is long and slit high on both sides, revealing her legs, one at a time as she walks.

"Those openings are so high, how will you wear any underwear?" I ask naively.

"I won't!" she smiles at me wickedly. "Top or bottom. I'll be ready for any sex that comes my way."

Fortunately, I brought along a provocative outfit myself, a mermaid-like black halter dress with narrow straps and plenty of cleavage up top. I decide to forego anything except bare skin underneath too. Melanie wants to see it on me, so she comes to my room. I strip naked and wiggle into my tight dress, then we pose side-by-side in the dressing mirror. We see two hot women ready for action.

"We look like two sluts, don't we Mel?" I say as she loops her arm around my waist.

"Yes. Perfect!" she replies.

****

Supper gives us a chance to see how all the other couples are dressed for the occasion. I'm pleased to see that most of the other women are showing every bit as much skin as Melanie and me. Of course, this is to be expected, given their history with the Lazenbys and alumni when they were graduate students.

Many of their men look very tempting to us. It's all I can do not to stare at them, imagining what pleasures they could give a woman like me.

There is music and alcohol, plenty of it. By the dessert course, I squeeze Ben's cock under the table while Melanie's fingers toy with my easily accessible pussy. I know what I really want for dessert, and it isn't on the dinner menu!

Seated nearby I can see Milo and his wife Suzanne groping each beneath the table too. They both really appeal to me. If this degenerates into a sex-fest, they'll be at the top of my list for fucking.

Now we're finished with dessert. Milo asks us all to retire to the sofas and chairs along the walls of the room while staff clear away the tables, opening a dancefloor. The lights are dimmed as we retreat into the shadows along the walls to wait. Almost immediately, overheated couples start to make out around us, groping above and beneath clothing. No-one is naked yet, but I can see it's just a matter of time. The staff set up a self-serve alcohol table, then leave. Milo locks the doors.

Ben and I sit together on a sofa watching people kissing and touching. I can see that he's becoming uncomfortable with the direction this party is taking, so I hold him close in my arms and gaze deeply into his face. His unblinking eyes lock onto mine, caught there like a frightened deer in the headlights of an oncoming car. Then I whisper softly to him.

"Ben, we'll play tonight.... We'll play with others.... Do you understand?"

"Yes.... Play tonight.... Play with others."

His face is relaxing as I watch, so I continue coaxing him into an altered state.

"We'll kiss other people.... We'll touch them too.... Got it?"

"Yes.... Kiss others.... Touch them."

I can see that he 's slipping under my control, almost there now, so I come right to the point.

"We'll fuck others.... We'll cum with them.... Is that alright?"

"Yes.... Fuck others.... And cum."

Now he has succumbed to me, and the best part of the evening is about to unfold.

In short order, all the supper tables and chairs are cleared, and the lights are dimmed even lower. This leaves a slightly lit space for dancing and almost total darkness back along the walls where the sofas and chairs are scattered.

Some couples come forward to dance, locked tight as soft, romantic music comes from above us. Their hands roam across their partner's body, women squeezing their man's cock, while men grope for breasts. Just watching is making me so horny!

This is what I hoped for. I know that if these people feel anything like Melanie and I do about sex, an orgy of epic proportions will take place in this room very soon. I'm ready and eager to get on with it now, and I know that my hypnotized husband will go along with anything I tell him tonight.

I spot Milo and Suzanne on the dancefloor and pull Ben to his feet so we can join them. And I don't just want to dance. After we sway about for a bit, I tell Ben to fondle me and he obeys immediately. I feel like a brazen slut being groped as others watch, but it only fueled my desires. When we move close to Milo and Suzanne, I suggest that we switch partners.

Before we trade off, I whisper to Ben to feel Suzanne's tits like he'd been doing with me. He numbly nods his hypnotized compliance and wastes no time in groping her full chest. Meantime, Milo holds me tightly, crushing my body against his big frame. I smile because I can feel his stiff cock against me.

"You're a big guy," I whisper to him, straining up to his ear.

"Why not find out, Sandie?" he replies invitingly, and he doesn't mean his height.

"Ohhh. That's huge," I chuckle softly as I cup my hand over his bulge, leading him to reach down and release the zipper of his trousers.

"See how big you can make it," he grins, and my hand quickly darts in to grab him.

Milo groans above my ear as I stroke until his thick man-meat reaches full extension. I feel so wicked with my hand wrapped around its girth.

"Would you like to suck it, Sandie? You can," he whispers.

"Sure. But not right here." I reply. My lust for sex is overwhelming tonight.

"No, there's a vacant chair over there in the corner. Come with me."

I eagerly take his hand and follow. He sits down and before long I'm on my knees in front of Milo, sucking as hard as I can. He leans forward to untie the bow behind my neck that secures my halter dress, spilling my tits out for his big hands to enjoy. He rolls my nipples into stiff points, exciting me more than ever.

Now I stroke with one hand around his shaft, with the other cradling Milo's heavy balls. I can't help but think how much cum they hold as I draw his cock deep into my throat.

"She's such a little slut!" I hear him exclaim as if he was speaking to someone else. I turn my head and notice some others watching us, enjoying my performance.

"Fuck her, Milo," one woman urges. "But save some for me. I get you next!"

He nods, then puts his hands beneath my arms to help me to my feet. My dress hangs at my waist, my tits bare for all to see. With a quick move Milo squats to his knees and slides the dress down over my hips to the floor. I step out of it and stand unashamedly naked to the world!

But that's not all. He remains on his knees and pushes my legs apart, then grasps my ass and pulls me to his face. His tongue searches my wet pussy and quickly finds my eager clitoris. I'm being tongued in front of others and it is incredibly exciting because I've never had public sex before!

"Oh yeah! Eat my pussy! Have it, Milo," I exclaim with arousal, my legs wide, his face buried. I feel my juices streaming, readying myself for whatever else I'll be getting. Then he comes behind me, steering me toward the chair.

"Bend over, arms on the chair so I can fuck you, Sandie. Who's next?" he offers, looking around.

Evidently, I'm on the evening buffet, available for others who care to try me. But what about Ben? I left him with Suzanne, hypnotized and told to fondle her; however, I wonder if he needs any further instruction? I look to each side and spot him with Milo's wife on a sofa. Apparently, I needn't be concerned because he's on top of her, trousers off, and pounding into her half-naked body. He won't remember any of this in the morning.

Pleased to see that Ben's enjoying himself, I bend over and spread wide to receive Milo's tool.

"Oh god, what a cock!" I breathe aloud as he feeds his engorged flesh into my willing vagina. It fills me completely, a stretching like I've never experienced, tight to my inner walls. My juices lubricate us as he sets to work, thrusting slowly, then gradually gaining momentum. I use my arms to push back against him each time he drives into me, while he grasps my waist to pull me firmly toward him.

"Such a sweet pussy!" I hear him exclaim to anyone close by, and I know they are watching us fuck, though I can't see much from my position against the chair back. I feel my arousal building steadily and know that if he keeps probing me like this I won't last much longer. Nor will he!

"Oh fuck, I'm coming! I'm coming!" he groans as he unleashes a torrent of his seed deep into me. Milo keeps thrusting, grunting with the effort, driving me on to my own orgasm. I feel myself breathing hard and perspiring as I come to the top. And when I orgasm, it's epic- crashing over me like a storm wave, dashing me, and rolling me to the highwater mark of some imaginary beach.

1fastguy
1fastguy
299 Followers