Student Bodies Ch. 10: Rich Bitch

Story Info
Could a million dollars free Sandie from her sexual monster?
8k words
4.45
4.8k
3
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

The court procedures in this story are not intended to strictly reflect the practices of any one country.

Rich Bitch

"All rise!"

We stood up- all twenty-five or so of us on the right side of the room, and a dozen on the left- and collectively held our breath as the judge shuffled toward his elevated chair. His head was down a bit, watching his step, so it was impossible to search his face for any hint of his opinion.

The chamber was largely empty- the defendants having been granted a closed trial by judge due to the scandalous nature of the proceedings. The verdict was entirely his to decide. There was not a sound, except the scraping of his chair as he moved behind it and stared deadpan at the lot of us.

On the left, the defendants watched carefully for any sign of what was to come. There were fifty million dollars in the balance, an enormous award if we plaintiffs were successful. Soon everybody one both sides of the chamber would know whether they would be millionaires or leave crushed by heavy debt.

The civil trial, "Psychology Graduates vs the Lazenbys, Certain Alumni, the University and the Alumni Association," was about to reach its climax.

"The Honourable Justice Horace D. Smithers."

He nodded to each side of the chamber to acknowledge our presence, then motioned that we should sit down.

"This has been a long and complex case. Let me make a few general comments before we get to my verdict. Some of you will be pleased, some disappointed."

"Let me commend the lawyers for the Prosecution and the Defense for the rigorous attention which they have paid to evidence. Always the most important part of any case, it was especially complex in this one."

"Certain parties- the professors Lazenby, the alumni Hendricks and others- have already been sentenced in criminal court. There is no doubt that these heinous crimes occurred."

"This civil trial is to identify the degree to which the plaintiffs have been impacted by their actions, and the amount of money, if any, due to them in compensation for their injuries. In this case, these are alleged mental and emotional wrongs, more difficult to assess that broken bones from an accident, for example."

"Let me review some key evidence, or lack thereof, which shaped my verdict...."

The tension was almost unbearable as Smithers droned on in such generalities. Why couldn't he just go straight to his decision? Clearly, he wanted everyone to hear the reasons for his judgement first. He had our full attention now, so we had to sit impatiently waiting for any word or nuance which might tip his hand in advance. But it never came.

How did we get to this crucial point? That's where this story begins.

****

My friend Marty Benning and I were naked on his bed, the afternoon sun filtering into the room around the edges of his window shades.

"Sandie, that was an amazing party Milo and Suzanne Malovich arranged after our strategy meeting, wasn't it?"

"Absolutely! I've never had so much fun before. How about you, Marty?"

"Oh yeah! It kept me satisfied for at least a week. Just exhausted afterward!"

"Quite a workout, alright. And you were as good as ever. It was a while since we were together."

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself with a lot of other guys too, Sandie...."

"Don't tell me that you didn't sample your fair share of women there. How many?"

"I lost count. Maybe five or six. But you were the best one. You always are, you know."

"Look Marty, I want to fuck now just as much as you do, so why not get down to it again while we have time. Ben's home in an hour and I don't want to answer to him for being late."

"OK. I know he watches you pretty closely."

"Not often we get this chance. Officially, I'm seeing Professor Byrd right now to discuss a new direction in my thesis work, now that I've quit Mrs. Rubins' damn deprogramming class. Let's get to it!"

Marty and I are always good together. We both want sex intensely and struggle to keep our urges under control most of the time. Today there was no holding back. I lay on my back, spread-eagled, and he came up between my legs, pressing his groin hard against mine. My tits pressed firmly against his chest, while our tongues vigorously explored each others' mouth. I could feel his cock growing hard against my skin, and my vagina became wet in anticipation of a big visitor.

My afternoon lover lowered his mouth to my nipples and began to suck them into taut points. At the same time, he came above me, bent forward, his knees on either side of my body. I reached my arm beneath him and wrapped a hand around his rising member, stroking it to greater heights. He groaned with satisfaction because with so much practice, I knew just how to do it.

Then he brought his body up so that he was kneeling across me, close to my mouth. Leaning forward, Marty eased his hard cock toward my face and slowly began to fuck my mouth while I sucked on it. Both of us were highly aroused by this foreplay and I knew that I wanted that big rod in my pussy soon. After a few minutes of this, he was breathing deeply and thrusting his hips forward quite vigorously- it was time to get out from under him.

"Lay on your back Marty, so I can ride you!" I commanded and he grinned eagerly as he took my place stretched out across the bed.

I was already fully lubricated as I straddled his body at waist level. Grasping his fat cock, I slowly slide down its length until it impaled me. Then I began the agonizingly pleasurable ride up and down his organ. It filled me in this position until I lifted leaving only the crown in place. Then, down, down, down into my squishy depths. We were both moaning from the erotic heat of it.

Marty began to roll his hips upward as my body descended with the result that we audibly slapped together each time. The interval between smacks became shorter and before either of us knew it, we were climbing upward to full-on orgasms. He came first, stabbing upward with each spurt of fluid gathered from his balls. Several times in quick succession he lifted strongly, each time contacting my engorged clitoris, triggering me.

"Oh fuck Marty!... Yeah.... Yeah.... More!... More!... Ugh!... Ughhhhhhhhh!!!" and I was there, lurching uncontrolled above his probing cock until I had no more energy to drive me on.

I didn't want any trouble with my suspicious husband- he had good reason- so I rushed home and quickly showered. By the time he arrived, I was all finished and getting supper together. Everything seemed pretty normal to him, though he did comment that I looked pretty flushed and excited. He probably wondered if it was a sexual flush or something else? I suggested that my skin was pink because the water was so hot.

"How was everything for you today, baby?" he asked tentatively, and I knew he was listening for any hesitation on my part. But I was well accustomed to covering up my sins by now.

"Good! I spent an excellent session with Professor Byrd. We got my thesis direction sorted out- I think it'll be much more interesting now. And he talked with me about being a witness for our side at the trial."

"Great! I'm going to see Miriam Jones about testifying regarding our marriage problems too. Maybe you could get Nikki Greatash on board as well? Between the three of them, they could paint a pretty good picture of our lives now, don't you think?"

"Yes, but not Mrs. Rubins. She hates me!"

"Sure, we'll avoid her. Sandie, did you know that there'll be no jury at the trial, just the judge. Different, eh?"

"That is odd. Why, Ben? You've seen enough trials to know."

"Sometimes it happens when the Defense lawyer feels that the crimes are so bad a jury will be too emotional about it to hear anything else. Like the Lazenby hypnosis- nobody would have any sympathy for them. And the trial is going to be closed to the public, with very limited access. The university asked for that because they want to reduce the amount of bad publicity the case will cause. It's all about damage control."

"Well, I'm glad to hear it. I don't want our private lives shouted coast-to-coast for all to hear, or see on television. No jury and no spectators- perfect!"

We talked some more about the upcoming trial and then, while we ate, I told Ben about my meeting with Professor Byrd, stretching it out to cover the time I had actually spent with Marty.

The session with my thesis advisor had been unusual to say the least. I knew we'd discuss the direction of my research. The original plan had been to track and evaluate the impact of deprogramming on me; however, Melanie and I had deliberately had ourselves banished from that class! How could I pursue the topic from a personal perspective now? Would the professor be able to direct me to some other aspect of the topic?

The unusual part related to the upcoming civil lawsuit for damages against the university. It put Byrd in a difficult spot because he was their employee, and also overseeing my studies. Apparently, the Dean had spoken to any professors working with current students involved in the lawsuit and outlined strict guidelines for interacting with them. I knew something important was coming up when my advisor locked the door after I arrived.

"Sandie," he spoke very softly. "I know about the lawsuit for damages. Everybody does. The Dean requires me to be very impersonal with you at our meetings and to avoid any discussion of your non-academic life. At the same time, I know we have had some very personal conversations about... about how your life was changed by what was done to you. What you told me that day you were so upset is hard to forget. I think that the right thing is to support you in any way I can."

"Would you be willing to repeat what I told you if my lawyer had you appear as a witness?"

"I work for the university, but if called to testify I would. After all, what you told me was in confidence before the Dean's current instructions to be impersonal."

"Good. I'll ask our lawyer to do that. Repeat everything I told you that day. It was embarrassing then, and it still is now. But it has to be said."

"I'll expect to hear from him then. Now, let's talk about how we can salvage your de-programming research topic."

He got up and unlocked his office door, in fact opening the door part way, probably to demonstrate than nothing clandestine was being discusses should the Dean happen by. I had already done a good deal of research about the evolution of deprogramming between the 1970s and the present day.

Virtually all of the material dealt with various ways to deal with people exiting cults, primarily those with a religious sect or some messianic leader. With my own deprogramming experience now off the table, was there any other way to make use of this large volume of material?

"Could I explore whether this largely cult-based idea might have other useful applications?" I suggested.

"Interesting. Who else might require deprogramming?" Professor Byrd led me.

"I suppose anybody who has been held against their will for an extended period; for example, a kidnap victim or hostages kept for any length of time."

"Good. Any military uses that you can think of Sandie?" he coached.

"Certainly. Released or escaped prisoners of war. Captives subjected to sleep and food deprivation before interrogation. Perhaps even some aspects of post- traumatic stress counselling?"

"This sounds good to me. You'll need to develop a hypothesis around the idea of application to non-cult situations, then research what we just discussed. See if you can add more deprogramming situations."

"Excellent! Thanks so much Professor Byrd. You've really helped me today."

Then he whispered, "See you in court," and we both laughed knowingly.

****

Just before the trial was ready to begin Ben and I had a long conference call from the lawyer, Milo Malovich. He was phoning everyone separately to discuss aspects of the proceedings which would directly involve them.

"Sandie, I'm going to call you and Martin Benning to describe the night you were first recruited into the Lazenbys' scheme, especially the party. Who was there especially, so I can indirectly connect it to the university and the alumni association. I need to establish their culpability in this."

"Anything you want me to say, Milo?"

"I don't want this to appear rehearsed, so I'll lead you. Just answer each one simply without elaborating, and I'll keep following with more questions to draw out the details I need."

"OK. I'll remember that. Will Ben be on the stand too?"

"Maybe later on, depending on the testimony of some of the people who'll appear as our witnesses. First though, Sandie, you'll be cross-examined by a Defense lawyer after me. A.J. Barnes is crafty. He'll try to get you to contradict yourself or show uncertainty about the evening. Use very simple replies with no elaboration, and don't get angry. You must stay calm."

He continued.

"Thanks for the names for professionals to testify to your personal and marital problems. We've developed a huge slate of witnesses for all of the plaintiffs, and it should be very convincing. Let me check: Miriam Jones, your marital counsellor, Dr. Nicolette Greatash, personal counsellor, and Professor Byrd, your academic advisor. That's the lot, right?"

"Yes. Not my other counsellor, the deprogrammer Mrs. Rubins."

"Apparently the Defense is using her as a witness. What should I know about her?"

"She hates some of us because we quit her sessions. We despise her. Called us sluts and bitches, and had us parade around in whorish clothing so she could ridicule us- negative reinforcement I guess. She'll probably say we were incorrigibles, bad apples to begin with."

"I'll get more details from you before she goes on the stand. From what you just said, I'll be able to roast her in cross-examination. Thanks."

Everything was ready for the trial. Ben and I were nervous, but it was too late to back out now. Only the thought of a million dollars kept us in the game. A few days later, it was underway, and I was being sworn in as one of Milo's first witnesses for the prosecution.

My girlfriend Melanie had just left the witness stand after her cross-examination by Defense lawyer A. J. Barnes. He had tried to confuse her with details, and she did seem rattled when she stepped down. But Mel had kept her cool and hadn't shouted at Barnes. I hoped that I could do just as well as Milo began his questions.

"Mrs. Weston, please tell us about the party you attended at the Lazenbys' mansion, the two days before you were offered that ten thousand dollar bursary."

"Ben and I arrived together, but we became separated when Natalia Lazenby took me on a house tour upstairs."

"And that's when she hypnotized you and sexually assaulted you for the first time?"

"Objection, Your Honour. These facts were already established in the criminal trial," Barnes called out.

"Over-ruled. Let him continue so we see where this is leading."

"Mrs. Weston, why did you and your husband attend the party?"

"We were invited by the Lazenbys. She was my thesis advisor at the time."

"Who else was there? Other professors? Alumni?"

"Both. I recognized members of the Psychology Department and was introduced to some people who were university alumni. One of them was June Hendricks and her husband."

"Ah yes, both currently in prison for their crimes. Why were they invited?"

"Old Lazenby- that's what we called him- said it was so alumni would be generous, meeting young people in need of financial assistance."

"What forms did that financial assistance take?"

"Apparently, they donated generously to the Psychology Department, paid for our bursaries, and left a cash tip each time I had sex with Mrs. Hendricks."

"Objection! This was already established at the criminal trial!"

"Just where are you going with this, Mr. Malovich?" the judge asked, pointedly, so Milo changed his direction slightly.

"Was this a university-sanctioned event, Mrs. Weston? Or simply a house party?"

"I believe it was both. The Lazenbys had a reputation of throwing a great party- lots of good alcohol and fun. But we knew that was where the bursaries were dangled in front of grad students. Without attending their party, you wouldn't be offered one. We all understood that and wanted to be invited!"

"But you had no idea what the two professors and some alumni really had in mind, did you?"

"Of course not!"

"Did the fact that these were your professors and that the alumni were Psychology graduates themselves put you at ease about attending? Was there any reason to suspect their motives?"

"None. These were people I looked up to and trusted. They represented the university, the Department, the history of the school in my eyes."

"And without those factors, would you and your husband have attended the party?"

"No. I mean, it was a group of adults much older than us. Why would we?"

"Thank you, Mrs. Weston."

Milo smiled reassuringly before A. J. Barnes came forward.

"Mrs. Weston, you say you wouldn't have attended the party because the hosts and guests were older than you. Isn't it true that everyone knew these affairs were enjoyable social events?"

"Yes."

"And didn't you go hoping to be offered some financial assistance with your education?"

"Yes."

"Was the party advertised around the Psychology Department or was it an individual invitation to you?"

"An individual invitation from my thesis advisor."

"So, it was a private event, not a university event, right?"

"I suppose so, but hosted by my professor."

"Was the party advertised by the Alumni Association?"

"I don't know."

"Your Honour, I have carefully examined all records and correspondence of the Association and I find no mention- nothing whatsoever- about this party, or any others for that matter. These were not Alumni Association- sanctioned activities. They were private functions with certain alumni invited privately."

Then he continued.

"You say there was plenty of good alcohol at these parties. Had you been drinking that evening?"

"Yes."

"How much? Excessively?"

"No, just a few glasses of wine."

"How many?"

"Two, maybe three."

"You're a small woman, Mrs. Weston. Three glasses of wine would be enough to impair you. Are you sure you have clear recollections about the evening?"

"Objection Your Honour! The fact of Natalia Lazenby's hypnosis that night was established during the criminal proceedings. My client is not on trial here."

"Sustained. Mr. Barnes, have you any further questions for the witness?"

"One more question. Has the university been generous in assisting you with counsellors and special arrangements to encourage your return to health and to school?"

"Yes."

"Thank you, Mrs. Weston. That will be all."

****

That evening Ben and I talked about my time on the witness stand. I felt that Barnes had undermined my testimony with his sly questions, but Ben was very encouraging. He reminded me that the Defense always aims to create doubt, trying to make witnesses for the Prosecution seem unreliable or at fault in their statements. He assured me that I "held up very well," as he put it.

Later, he was especially warm and loving, recognizing that I needed to unwind from the tension of testifying in court. He poured us each a drink- wine for me, scotch for him- and we sat close on the sofa. Soon I began to feel the warmth of the alcohol slowly filtering through my body, and that familiar urge started to make itself known. I could sense my body responding. My chest felt warm, and my pussy became damp as my sexual impulse reared its head. Ben poured me another glass.

Soon afterward I knew that we would be making love tonight. The alcohol had primed me for it, and my husband held me close. We kissed, softly at first and then more passionately, tongues exploring each others' mouths. A heat began to envelope me as my brain screamed out what my body wanted. I could tell that Ben was every bit as eager. Then we went to the bedroom.

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers