Student Bodies Ch. 10: Rich Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What followed was intense. That was the only way that I could be satisfied now, the sole means for a crushing orgasm. My husband knew that, and he was ready to slam into me until I came hard. We practically tore each others' clothes off, then fell onto our bed naked. His hands were all over me- my nipples, my pussy, my ass- he wanted it all, and so did I. I had his raging cock in my hand, pumping it to full size. Then it was in my mouth, seemingly halfway down my throat!

Now Ben was inside me with it, pounding my body with his groin and we heaved together. My vagina was working overtime to lubricate our moving parts, causing a juicy sound with every thrust. I could scarcely breathe we were fucking so hard, but there was no chance either one of us was going to stop. It felt so good! My husband knew what the 'new me' needed in bed and he had become very capable of delivering it.

Ben is a strong man and he lifted me to my knees so that he could have me from behind. I spread my legs wide, my face pushed into a pillow, my arms gripping the sheets so I wouldn't be pushed right into the headboard. With every strong jab I pushed back with all my might. The slapping of his groin against my ass beat out the tune of our fucking loud and clear. And then I could feel it coming, rising inside me.

"Fuck me Ben! Fuck me!... I'm so close now.... Give it to me hard!... Ugh!... Ugh!... Ugh!..."

Suddenly, his big cock erupted inside me, exploding with great spurts of cum that filled me. One... two... three.... He just kept jerking hard against me, a huge load.

Then I was there too!

My body seemed to spasm as every muscle between my stomach and my thighs grabbed and released, grabbed and released. My whole frame jerked wildly, still held firmly in place by Ben's grip on my hips. I rocked uncontrollably until the feeling slowly subsided and I came to rest. Then I struggled for breath, my heart pounding as if it would leap out of my chest.

Amazing how my husband could satisfy me now. He just didn't know how often I needed a sexual workout like this. I was trying to limit myself to him alone, but I often failed because my implanted need had to be satisfied very frequently. However, for now, my overwhelming lust was sated.

All too soon it was back to the reality of the trial. I attended whenever I wasn't busy with my research and watched as Milo skillfully questioned each of the plaintiffs, aiming to establish any link he could between the actions of the Lazenbys and the university, the alumni and the Alumni Association.

Each time, A.J. Barnes countered with questions like he asked me, to either throw a shade of doubt across their testimony or to cast the Lazenby parties as private affairs unconnected to the university or the Association. Milo and Barnes were involved in a subtle dance with evidence.

Then Milo began to call on professional witnesses to attest to the serious emotional and marital problems which sexual abuse had led to. One of the first on the stand was our marital counsellor, Miriam.

"What is your connection to Ben and Sandra Weston, Ms. Jones?"

"I was assigned by the university as their marital counsellor after the crimes against Sandra came to light."

"And, in your professional opinion, were they experiencing any real difficulties?"

"Absolutely, and they still are."

"Oh, you continue to counsel them, do you?"

"Yes, twice a month, ever since I was assigned to their case."

"Do you feel that you have a good understanding of their problems, Ms. Jones?"

"Yes."

"And what were their issues when you first began with them?"

"There were several. Mrs. Weston felt overwhelming guilt that she had been used sexually. She said that her husband had warned her about the Lazenbys and she didn't listen to him."

"Anything else?"

"Ben admitted that he felt intense rage toward Mr. Lazenby. In fact, he was concerned that he'd kill him given the opportunity."

"And were there any other problems?"

"Yes. I'll say this carefully. Mrs. Weston was no longer able to fully enjoy the sex act with her husband."

"She couldn't climax?"

"Exactly. And it was immensely frustrating to them because apparently it had never been an issue before."

"I see. Did you believe that their marriage was in danger of collapsing?"

"I did. It was under great strain."

"And it was a result of the sexual abuse?"

"There's no question of that."

"Thank you, Ms. Jones. Your witness, Barnes."

I watched, wondering how the Defense lawyer would try to lessen the impact of her testimony.

"Ms. Jones, how much do you know about the couple's marriage before you began to counsel them?"

"Just what they told me. A happy and loving relationship."

"Not a tumultuous one? A typical marriage with it's ups and downs?"

"No. The sexual abuse changed their marriage," Miriam asserted.

This strong statement took Barnes by surprise, and he reacted quickly, probably unwisely.

"How can you say that with such certainty? Could it have been other factors? For example, the pressures of graduate studies on Mrs. Weston? Could something like that have changed their sex life, her responsiveness to her husband?"

"No, it was the abuse!"

"You seem so sure, but life is more complex than that sometimes. Don't you think you've made certain assumptions that may overlook other causes?"

"I am a professional! Sexual abuse causes change in victims!" Our counsellor was angry now.

"That will be all for now, Ms. Jones," and he dismissed her.

Lawyer Barnes had made no headway with Miriam and was now eager to get her off the stand. Score one for our side.

****

The next day I was unavailable to go to the courtroom in the morning. But there was procedural wrangling, so my personal counsellor, Nikki Greatash didn't testify until after lunch. I arrived just in time to see her come to the witness box. She swayed to the front, her beautiful blonde hair flowing behind her and her long legs accented by high heels. Such a lovely woman- no wonder I had such a strong attraction to her that I had to stop my visits to her office.

Milo began to ask her questions.

"Dr. Greatash, how long were you Mrs. Weston's personal counsellor?"

"For about a half year, then a few months ago she told me that she was unable to continue seeing me."

"Do you know why?"

"She never explained except to say that it was for very personal reasons."

"Did you have a good professional relationship with her before that?"

"Yes, though at times I was a bit uneasy with her."

"Because?"

"She told me that she was physically attracted to me, and she was sometimes quite direct about it."

"Did she ever give you any reasons?"

"Yes, together we agreed that it stemmed from the very physical contact she had been forced into under hypnosis with Natalia Lazenby and June Hendricks."

"Are you saying that it left her with lesbian tendencies?"

"Or bisexual. I had to keep reminding her that we could only have a professional-client relationship."

"Did you experience other consequences of her sexual abuse?"

"Definitely! The last time I saw her, Sandie was extremely upset. Her husband had left her briefly."

"Did she say why?"

"Yes. He had found out that she was sexually involved with other people, as it turned out, three people, male and female. She was completely ashamed of herself and claimed that she was driven for illicit sex since the hypnosis."

"Had you any advice for her?"

"I said that she must tell Ben everything and ask him to come home. To remind him that even he had said that the abuse was not her fault. To explain that she needed his help to control her rampant sexual urges."

"Do you believe this damage was the result of sex under hypnosis?"

"Absolutely! I have no reason to think that Sandra exhibited overt lesbianism and such promiscuity beforehand. It was the most unusual case I've ever dealt with!"

"Thank you, Dr. Greatash."

Then it was the Defense lawyer's time for cross-examination.

"You say it was the most unusual case you've ever dealt with? How long have you been a professional counsellor, Ms. Greatash?"

"Two years now."

"Just two years. And in that time how many clients have you seen on a regular basis?"

"I'd have to think a bit to give an answer. Let me see..."

"Would fifty be a fair estimate? Or fewer?"

"Likely more."

"Ah, a few more than fifty clients then. Is it fair to say that you're relatively new to this line of work?"

"No. It's been two years."

"Hardly enough time to claim that this is a most unusual case, don't you think? Those were your words."

"I'm a professional. I believe what she told me is true."

"And yet you tell us that she was extremely upset. Were you prepared to believe everything she said to you when she was in that state of mind? Perhaps she was not thinking clearly?"

"I record what is said and review it later. I believe it was true."

Now Nikki was getting angry, raising her voice and looking hostile.

"I wonder if your emotions clouded your judgement, Ms. Greatash?"

Milo was on his feet now.

"Objection Your Honour. He has no reason to attack her professional judgement."

"Sustained. I suggest you take another direction, Mr. Barnes."

"Ms. Greatash, you said earlier that Mrs. Weston came onto you. Did this affect your relationship with her? Under such circumstances, was it difficult to make a fair assessment of her emotional issues?"

"No, it was not!" Nikki almost shouted as Milo again jumped to his feet.

"Your Honour. I object. This is little more than an assault on the character and professionalism of my witness!"

"Sustained. Have you any further questions, Mr. Barnes?"

"No, Your Honour. That will be all, Ms. Greatash."

I was angry at the way Barnes was treating the people speaking about the emotional issues I was having after frequent sex under hypnosis. They were relating exactly what had transpired in their offices, but he was trying to create a sense that they were mistaken or misguided in their diagnoses. I was sure both Miriam and Nikki went home very upset about their treatment in court.

This brought my friend and academic advisor, Professor Byrd to the witness box. Milo had him identify that he was assigned as my new advisor to replace Natalia Lazenby after I had decided to continue my graduate studies.

"Is the nature of your relationship with Mrs. Weston entirely academic, Dr. Byrd?"

"For the most part. She is researching the impact of deprogramming on people who have been exposed to mind-altering experiences."

"Like her own, for example?"

"Precisely."

"Objection, Your Honour. It has not been established that there was a residual effect of hypnosis on any of the graduate students."

"Sustained. I suggest you not lead your witness, Mr. Malovich."

"Was Mrs. Weston applying the deprogramming topic to herself, Professor?"

"Yes. She was part of a deprogramming class paid for by the university. An important part of her thesis was to track her own progress, relating it to research concerning cult deprogramming methods."

"Does it occur to you Dr. Byrd, that by assigning these graduates a deprogrammer, the university made a tacit admission that the students' minds had been altered by their experience?"

"It does. I think the parallels between repeated hypnosis and cult indoctrination are very strong."

"I believe that Mrs. Weston and at least two others have dropped out of these sessions. Did she ever say anything to you about that?"

"Absolutely. Different times she became annoyed, saying they were useless, doing little more than making her resentful and angry. We had to identify a new direction for her research after she dropped out."

"Did Mrs. Weston display emotion on other occasions during your academic meetings?"

"Yes. One time she arrived extremely upset, almost unable to continue. She told me that the hypnosis and mental control exerted by Natalia Lazenby had made her and her friend Melanie Rossignol into different people, more driven."

"Driven- in what way, or did she say?"

"She surprised me when I asked. Burst out with, 'We were programmed for sex and that's what we do now.' I was so shocked, never having heard anything like that before."

"Was she talking about her husband?"

"No, later in the same conversation she said that her husband didn't even know. I remember thinking, 'What a dolt! How could a man not know that his lovely wife was driven for more sex with him?'"

"So, she was being promiscuous, then?"

"I can only assume so. I advised her to talk to her personal counsellor about this because I was not trained in such things."

"And you're sure that she said they'd been programmed for sex?"

"I may never forget it as long as I live! And she was absolutely adamant about it."

"No more questions. Thank you, Professor."

Lawyer Barnes now had a chance for cross-examination. I think his experience with the first two witnesses had rattled him a bit, but he launched into it again.

"Professor, you admit that you had no training in personal discussions of this nature. Yet you feel qualified to talk about the case in this court?"

"Yes. Simply to report what I was told by Mrs. Weston."

"But could you have misunderstood a matter for which you were not trained?"

"Objection Your Honour. Must a person be an ornithologist to hear a bird sing? Can only a musician feel moved by a beautiful symphony?"

"Sustained. Clever analogies, Mr. Malovich. Have you further questions for the witness, Mr. Barnes?"

"Yes. Doctor Byrd, you think there are strong parallels between repeated hypnosis and cult indoctrination. Have you any proof for this?"

"It has been discussed in research journals. My views reflect current thinking on the topic."

Lawyer Barnes decided to try once more.

"Earlier you said Mrs. Weston told you she was programmed for sex. Do you think that such a thing is actually possible? Not in the world of male fantasy, but in the real world?"

"Yes, I do."

"Please enlighten me, if you can," he challenged with some arrogance.

"We know that people join strange cults and completely change their character. They don colourful robes and chant prayers. They give all their possessions to the cult which controls their life. In parallel, a woman can be indoctrinated as a sexual object and lose herself in it like a cult follower. The mind is a very vulnerable thing. I firmly believe that is what has happened to Mrs. Weston."

"I contest your belief, Professor. Hypnosis could not do that!"

"Objection, Your Honour. Mr. Barnes offers no proof for his assertion."

"Sustained. Mr. Barnes, do you intend to introduce witnesses to back your assertion?"

He nodded and gave up. "No further questions."

I smiled to myself, thinking that my professor and Milo had scored another point for our side.

****

After my testimony and those of Miriam, Nikki, and Professor Byrd, I was finished with the trial for a while. It ground on for another week without me: other graduate students, other supporting professionals, more cross-examination by the Defense. I knew that brick-by-brick, the Prosecution was building up a solid wall of evidence.

Meanwhile, life went on. I continued my research about deprogramming in non-cult situations. It was fascinating reading and gave me plenty to reflect on. I read instances that reminded me of my own experiences- people mind-altered by the pressure of their time in captivity, under the influence of sinister masters. It was much like the way we were subtly dominated by Natalia Lazenby.

One evening Melanie invited me to visit her the following afternoon. She claimed that she had a surprise, one that I'd enjoy. I was certain she had something sexual in mind because it had been a while since we'd last been together. But I wasn't prepared for it to include her old love, Zane Black. He'd been on the witness stand this week, then stayed in the city afterward to hear his counsellor relay observations about him to the court.

"Sandie! So good to see you again!" he exulted as he hugged me close.

"Zane! Not since that wild party Milo and Suzanne hosted at the hotel."

"Wasn't that a blast!" Melanie crowed. "Let's all relive it this afternoon. We have a few hours and I've got some booze."

"Better still," Zane grinned, "I brought some weed. Good stuff."

We smoked and talked about past times together. Playing in Zane's hotel room after the Lazenby sentencing. More at Milo's big orgy. What we hadn't done together! But our memories of hot sex became a bit confused as we got buzzed. It was time to make some new ones now on Mel's bed. Soon we were stoned, naked, and ready to fuck.

It's hard to remember exactly what came next with any clarity. I recall alternately kissing Mel and sucking Zane's cock. Then he was pounding into her from behind while I lay beneath, kissing her lovely face. The whole time, she was moaning into my mouth.

After a while, he was fucking me as I lay on my back, legs open wide. My girlfriend was kneeling over my face, her sopping pussy lowered to my mouth. She tasted good as she dragged her sex across my face while Zane fucked the living Hell out of me. I was in another zone, seeing red, with every nerve in my body erotically stimulated like never before. It must have been the smoke.

I don't remember much after that except the sounds and smells which engulfed me. Zane's big cock drove into me continuously until I convulsed in a mind-blowing orgasm, hardly able to breathe as Mel's pussy ground into my mouth. We collapsed in a heap of damp, naked flesh.

When I revived sometime later, all of us were bleary-eyed and completely spent from our wild time together. I wish I could recall more, but it was just hot, stoned sex, no more, no less. We had been deep into what we loved best now- unrestrained rampant fucking!

The next day, Mrs Rubins was scheduled to take the stand. Defense lawyer, A.J. Barnes was calling his witnesses now and I wanted to hear what the old dragon lady would say about me.

"Mrs. Rubins, what is your role concerning these young people?"

"I'm an exit-counsellor, a trained psychologist who helps people reset themselves, so to speak."

"I see. Assigned by the university to help, right? And paid for by them too?"

"Yes. The university has been very supportive."

"How is the counselling going? I read in news bulletins that real progress is being made."

"With some of the clients, yes. Others have been most uncooperative and I've made little or no progress with them."

"Why has that happened?"

"They would not respond to the tried-and-true methods I've been using."

"Who is 'they'? Any of the women in particular?"

"Yes, Sandra Weston and Melanie Rossignol. They've become friends and they resisted me at every step along the way. Real rebels- without a clue, if I may say so."

"Objection, Your Honour. The witness is giving a non-professional opinion about my clients."

"Sustained. Strike the last comment from the record. Continue Mr. Barnes."

"What happened, specifically?"

"Recently they completely defied me. Started kissing each other and refused to stop. Said the sessions I was running were, 'a fucking joke,' in their words. I finally told them to leave and never come back."

"Did they?"

"They left and took another woman with them, Regina Wainwright. All three of them are ingrates. Hopeless!"

"Because of the Lazenbys or other reasons?"

"Just uncooperative little snots! I get angry every time I think of their defiance."

"And after all the university has done for them. A shame. Thank you, Mrs. Rubins."

Now it was Milo's turn for cross-examination and with what I had told him about Rubin's methods, I hoped he would destroy her. He didn't disappoint.

"I have some questions about your 'tried-and-true' methods. Is it true that you forced the women to parade around in the trashy clothing bought by Natalia Lazenby? The very outfits she wanted them to wear for sex with her and alumni!"