Student Bodies Ch. 10: Rich Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but..."

"And that you cursed them, calling them little sluts and bitches?"

"Yes I did."

"And that you had the rest of the group insult and ridicule them in the same way? Why, Mrs. Rubins?"

"To get them to stop wearing such clothing. It's negative reinforcement and it works."

"Like shocking the rat when it presses the food bar, right? That's a psychology experiment, but these are real people, not rats. Did it work, Mrs. Rubins?"

"I'm not sure..."

"Of course it didn't! They quit your program. And no-one would blame them based on what you just admitted. Disgraceful! I have no further questions, Your Honour."

If it was allowed in court, we all would have broken into cheers. Milo had almost reduced the dragon lady to tears.

After that I only attended the trial from time-to-time. A.J. Barnes called his witnesses to the box and Milo cross-examined them doggedly. One testified that hypnosis left no residual effects on people, but under Milo's questioning she couldn't say conclusively that repeated hypnosis might have a lasting impact on the mind, particularly if combined with other coercive methods.

Another Defense witness testified that NLP- Neuro-Linguistic Programming was nothing more than a dubious science about which very little was known. I knew that Marty had been researching it at the same time as Natalia was using it on us. But this expert called it another urban legend of questionable validity.

Fortunately, Marty had briefed Milo in advance, allowing him to call the witness views to question. Again, the expert was forced to admit that there was a strong body of evidence in support of NLP. I began to feel sorry for the judge who had to sift through all this conflicting information.

After that, the lawyers addressed the issue of culpability. Milo had established that we were changed by our experiences with lasting emotional damage. The Lazenbys and certain alumni were clearly to blame, but were the university and the Alumni Association? Another full week or more was dedicated to that key aspect of the case.

Then after the better part of six weeks, there were no more witnesses or issues to discuss. Compelling closing statements were presented by Defense and Prosecution, then the judge adjourned the trial so that he could weigh all the evidence. He would need at least another six weeks before announcing his verdict.

****

"All rise. The Honourable Horace D. Smithers."

Now it was back to the point where Smithers slowly warmed to the judgement at hand while we waited with bated breath. Would we be millionaires, or would we be disappointed? After what seemed like an hour of preamble, he finally came to the heart of the matter.

"I have no doubt that significant lasting damage has been done by repeated hypnosis and other coercive means. Deep emotional scars have been left in the form of changed personalities and ruined lives, careers interrupted and marriages shattered. Terrible damage, it is fully supported by a mountain of professional testimony."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"But who is responsible for the harm, and in what proportion? It is certain that Gerhard and Natalia Lazenby are most to blame for this whole sordid affair. So too are all the individual alumni who shamefully indulged in sex with hypnotized students. They must pay forty and thirty percent of the damages respectively."

"The culpability of the university and the association is not so easy. They argue that the actions of their members is not their responsibility. I disagree. Organizations must have clear policies to govern their members, and clear guidelines to deal with fundraising and the flow of donations."

"This is vitally important when both institutions are responsible for the well-being of young people. Instead, they allowed people like the Lazenbys and the Hendricks to operate freely with no oversight. The university is therefore liable for twenty percent of the damages and the Alumni Association ten."

"Finally, comparing this case to others, such as 'Brown versus XYZ Corporation', I find the damage claim excessive. Therefore, I award twenty-five million dollars- half the claimed amount- plus costs, to the plaintiffs and their lawyers. The plaintiffs will share the twenty-five million dollars equally."

Amazing! We were each going to be a millionaire! A roar erupted from the room and we rushed forward to congratulate our lawyers. Friends hugged, couples kissed, and we all headed out to party together. Milo was toasted and praised until we were all falling-down drunk. And that's when the real party began. Needless to say, I had a great deal of sex that night.

****

I wish I could say that it ended well for us.

Instead of a million dollars apiece, we eventually received part of that. Still a lot of money, but somehow it wasn't enough for all that was lost. The Lazenbys were bankrupt after five million, while the guilty alumni could only be squeezed for as much again. The university and Alumni Association paid their portions, although it took a few years to come through. Each of us was left with about 750 000 dollars, enough to start new lives.

Ben and I went our separate ways. All the money in the world couldn't satisfy my ramped-up libido. I had a sexual monster living inside me demanding to be satisfied regularly with high-powered orgasms. Ben tried but he could not give me enough. All the grads were like that, so more and more we took satisfaction with kindred spirits. If it wasn't Melanie and Zane, I was finding ways to hook up with Marty or Regina, or Milo and Suzanne.

My husband soon learned about my frequent indiscretions and moved out- for good this time. We have our own money, and now he has another woman, a nice 'normal' person like himself. In quiet moments, it pains me deeply to think about what I lost.

Marty and I finished our degrees, and we live together now, indulging in the swinging lifestyle. I'm a slut- our life is focused on meaningless sex. We prowl the bars and clubs, looking for people to fuck. We travel to international sex and nudist resorts with our new-found wealth. And we're frequently in the company of graduates who were hypnotized and trained by that she-devil, Natalia Lazenby.

"I wish I could say it all went well for me, but it didn't.

I have money now, but I'm just a rich bitch...

Controlled by my raging urge for sex."

Sandra Weston

Her story can continue, but please rate mine before you go. Thanks.