Student Bodies - in Spain Vol. 04

Story Info
A dozen students go o a really sext holiday. Continued.
9.9k words
4.59
4.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 Pedro's Restaurant again. Frankie.

We were sitting around the pool one day towards the middle of the third week reminiscing about Pedro's and whatever they must have thought of us. Sarah had never really told the guys what had happened to her in the toilets as she was picking up the bill, so now after a few drinks they persuaded her to spill the beans.

'Looking back on the whole evening it was great fun,' she said. 'I'll admit I was a bit shocked at the time to find myself in the toilet with them watching me pee and then being fucked by one waiter and giving another a blow job. They were good looking boys though.' She half smiled, 'and the one I was sitting on, he was a really big boy if you know what I mean.'

We all did. There was no need for her to go into details, anyway all the girls had been told the story at length. And I do mean at length.

'We should go back there,' said Josh. 'What about it girls? Would you like that sort of evening again.'

We all looked at each other and Cindy shrugged. Yasmin smiled and said 'Suits me, but only if everyone else wants to do it. I am not fussed.'

Hannah laughed and said, 'Yasmin you little liar. You came back and said that was one of the best nights you ever had and you wished we could do it all over again.' Little slut.

She blushed strongly, 'That was not quite what I said, sneak. Remind me to tell you any more secrets, I don't think.'

We all laughed.

'Don't worry Yas,' I added, 'I think we all enjoyed it, although I think I had just about the worst of it. I was the one who had to start it all off with the asparagus and then I was the one who had to pee in the jug. I was so embarrassed, and I didn't get to fuck the waiter like Sarah here.

Go on then Josh, I think we are all up for it, particularly if you can get a discount again. They might not even want us back of course.

'I am positive that they would. If they knew we were coming they would arrange the evening around us. How would you feel about being exposed and humiliated before a restaurant full of strangers? And we will get a cheap food and drink evening.'

If we had not been sold on the idea of a whole roomful of people ogling us, and I certainly was getting sticky at the thought of it, the free food and drink would have sold it.

Anyway, Josh and Pete went into town that afternoon by bus and negotiated the deal. They came back to say they would be delighted to have us and yes, we had managed to get a good deal. It was a minimum of fifty percent off and maybe more depending how the evening went.

'Smart casual, with skirts, underwear to include bras, g-strings and stockings,' was the dress code.

We duly assembled in the lounge and raised our skirts. We declined the reversed, knotted g-strings on the basis that most us were already creaming at the thought of the night ahead. We were not really going to take our clothes off in a restaurant, with other people watching? Were we?

We had a drink or three en route and arrived at the restaurant about nine. We were the last table to fill and I noticed that not only were all the other tables full but that there were only two or three girls in the whole place. We found out later that Pedro's had sold tickets to stag groups at a premium to the normal food and drink prices. They were confident that we would put on a show. My heart sank but my crotch creamed even more.

There was wine and Spanish bubbly on the table, so we quickly settled in. The menus followed and we picked out our first two courses.

Pete gave us no chance for a breathing space before he drew our attention to the fact that a few of the people on the other tables who were eating their starters already, were eating asparagus tips.

'I think you know what you must do girls. Offer to season it for them.'

We giggled and in high spirits trouped down to the expectant tables. I spotted this big guy about to eat his last spear and sidled up to him and said 'Can I season it for you.' He looked a bit blank so I picked it up in my fingers and eased it under my g-string along my warm and sticky little slit. I managed to stay decently covered and withdrew it before placing it between his lips. I started turning back to return to my table to hear a lady behind me say, 'Damn, I wish I hadn't eaten my asparagus so quickly.'

I returned back to my table and my starter of lush ripe figs. I looked down at them and was glad that the lady had not had these. Who knows what she might have wanted me to do.

The starters were finished and gathered up and, as they were going, Pete, this time, produced a pair of dice.

'How lucky do you feel girls. I want you to take these down to the tables over there and bet your clothes against theirs. Highest wins. Draw no bet. Bring me back two pairs of trousers.

'Why don't you go first Lucy.'

Lucy gulped, picked up the dice and chose a really good-looking lad on one of the tables. He had obviously heard the rules of the task that had been set for her and was delighted to throw a five. Sure enough her three was not good enough and she peeled off her shirt and threw again. This time she won and collected his trousers. Turning to the next guy she offered him the dice and laughed as he threw a one. You could see him groan and start to undo his trousers. But wait, she threw a one as well. No winner. They threw again and this time Lucy lost again and slowly removed her skirt. Now it was getting interesting but she threw a four to his two, claimed his trousers and returned to her seat victoriously.

Cindy was offered the dice next and duly went off to find a good-looking lad. I had quickly calculated that while there were thirty to forty pairs of trousers to win, between us we had six or even seven items of clothing each including stockings and the odd suspender belt. I could see that it was going to be close and each girl needed a bit of luck to stay modest.

While I was calculating Cindy had won a pair of trousers with her first throw but then lost twice in a row to lose her pretty yellow top and ra-ra skirt.

'Before you throw,' said the guy. 'I am not throwing for your stockings. I would like to see those stay on. I want your bra or panties.'

A cheer arose. Cindy tried in vain to bet with a couple of the other guys but they were all agreed. They wanted to see the stockings stay on. This changed the odds dramatically. Cindy was forced to agree and bet her bra, but won. She gleefully collected his trousers and returned to the table with her booty.

In the meantime I had worked out that with only twenty four items of clothing between us we were in trouble. We needed to be more than twice as lucky as the men. Mind you we would stop after one round and we had collected two pairs each. Wouldn't we?

Yasmin followed but had dreadful luck. She could not seem to throw better than a two. She even stopped and threw a couple of practice throws after losing both her blouse and skirt to the first guy she approached. She changed dice with him and tried to offer him a throw for her stockings and the suspender belt that she had on. No takers.

At last with her third throw she got lucky and took his trousers with a three to his one. She turned to the next boy and gave him the dice. He threw a six for her bra ands sat back with glee. Her two was not nearly good enough and a cheer rent the air. Embarrassed, she lowered the bra down her arms. The drink was obviously telling on some of the guys as a couple of calls were heard, 'That's a boy. Where are her tits.'

Yasmin was quick to pick up her bra and started to put it back on saying, 'If you don't like them...' She was reassured by the majority of the guys shouting in her defence, and anyway what the hell was she going to do about it anyway. We knew she was going to end up at some stage with no clothes on. Luckily for her she won the next throw and claimed the trousers before returning to the table.

Hannah was next up and was very lucky collecting her two pairs for the loss of only her blouse. She threw them on to the growing pile.

Sarah was remarkably quickly back at her place for the loss of her top and skirt and I was handed the dice.

Like Yasmin I started badly, to lose my top and skirt in two throws. I knew I had a good body and was receiving my fair share of whistles. I had a pretty good tan and the white lacy underwear and stockings I had chosen that night contrasted well. I knew I looked good. I eventually won a pair of trousers and was a little blasé about my bra anyway. I so rarely wore one nowadays that I would be almost pleased to get it off. Sure enough, off it came, and now I realised why I should have wanted to keep it. I was betting for my panties. I was going to be the first person to go naked before all these lusting men. I really started to get hot and sticky. I did not dare look down to see if my lacy g was showing a wet patch yet. We had all been a bit worked up and moist, so the boys said, as we left the villa, but I had relaxed and lost some of the sexual tension. Now it was coming back full force. I knew I wanted to take them off in front of all these people. But something stopped me. What would my mother say?

Luckily I won and scooted back to the table with my spoils.

Our main courses arrived and all activity stopped while we ate and drank some more bubbly.

'Shot time,' called Josh to a huge cheer.

I knew the boys liked a few shots but their reaction was over the top. I thought.

'Body shots with tequila,' called Josh. 'Off you go girls. One lay down on each table please. A line of salt on your tummy, a shot glass of tequila between your breasts and a slice of lime in your mouth. No hands guys.'

This was fun. Yas and I were the only topless ones and we were popular as the calls of 'Frankie over here' and 'Yasmin, our table please' showed. We all chose a table and the boys lined up to lick a line of salt off our bellies drink the shot and squeeze the lime between our mouths. It inevitably ended as a big sloppy kiss with tongues.

Back to the table but our rest was short. As the waiters cleared away the dice were given first to Hannah, sitting here almost fully dressed and off she went again.

Her luck was not nearly so good this time and she quickly lost her skirt and then her bra before winning a pair of trousers. Her magnificent breasts were greeted with cheers and obscene comments about what the boys would like to do with them. Still her luck did not change as her punter threw a six. The room had gone quiet somehow. They knew that sooner or later someone was going to lose their panties and that this could be the one. Anything other than a six and they were off.

A four meant they were off. Poor Hannah went red. We later found out that she was as worried about what to bet next, as she was taking her knickers off. She really had turned into quite a little exhibitionist. She turned her back on the lad like all good strippers do and eased them over her bottom to cheers. Turning she shimmied and they dropped to her feet with a roar of excitement. The boys realised that we were playing for real.

'If you win you can play with my tits,' Hannah suggested. This was acceptable to the lad, especially as she had such a wonderful pair. She won the next throw and came scampering back with the two pairs of trousers to add to the growing pile.

It also set the next bet after losing your g-string. I remember thinking that it could have been an awful lot worse.

Lucy followed and at first was going well. Her first pair of trousers were collected with no loss, but she lost her bra with her second throw and her panties with her third throw to this slightly gormless looking individual. Surely, she would not lose three in a row. No. She laughed in relief, stuck out her tongue and said, 'Better luck next time. Yeah right.'

He cheated, of course, at this provocation, he was not as dim as he looked. He made a grab for her tits as he handed over his trousers. He was just quick enough to grab one by the nipple and squeeze it hard enough for Lucy's squeal to be heard above the hubbub. My nipples firmed in solidarity. Why wasn't I down there. I was feeling very randy.

Cindy was sent next, but, while she was trying to select a reasonable looking guy who still had trousers left on, Pete took Lucy down into the kitchen. She followed him down through the restaurant, modestly trying to keep a hand over her little bald muff. We wondered where they were off to.

Cindy got pretty lucky. She found a fit-looking lad and took his trousers with her first bet. She was not quite as lucky with his buddy sitting beside him, and lost both her bra and g-string to him. She told us later that although he wasn't the best-looking boy in the bunch she was really hoping to get her breasts squeezed and sucked. Fate however did not have that in mind and she was back with her two pairs.

Sarah was chosen next and she had a really bad run to lose both her bra and panties for the first pair of trousers, and humiliatingly had her tits groped for the second pair. She also established the level of the next bet by agreeing to bend over in front of him so that he could fondle her crack if she lost. She did however throw a six to his four and escaped with at least that part of her body unmolested.

The next to throw was Yasmin and she won her first pair with the first throw. After that the poor girl, or maybe the lucky girl, the way I was beginning to feel, lost her panties with the next throw. This lad was so rude about her tits when she declared the next bet that she moved on to the guy beside him. When she duly lost he was as happy as a pig-in-shit as he played with her tits even if they were small. He nibbled away at her nipples and was delighted to see them standing out firm and proud. She then struck gold and claimed her last pair pf trousers.

She whispered to me as she came past, 'I really need an orgasm.'

That was exactly the way I felt. I was next and practically snatched up the dice. The problem was we were running out of youngish or good-looking guys. I was forced to choose this guy in his fifties I guess, who was not too bad looking, but sitting between a pair of gross fat guys, who were already sweating up in anticipation. Had I thought carefully I would have chosen one of the fat guys first.

I was lucky, or perhaps unlucky, to get the older guy's trousers with the first throw and I turned towards one of the fat guys. To cheers I lost and happily spun around and slipped off my g-string. I was really feeling hot. The juices were flowing. I could smell them and feel the fact that the ooze was starting to moisten my thighs. The same guy gleefully bet me for my tits and my hot spots quickly cooled at thought of his sweaty paws. Sure enough I lost, and he groped and slobbered over my breasts for what felt like ages. The problem with stopping him was that if I lost the next throw, he was going straight to my puss. Nobody like him had ever been near it before. I would have to do it though. I started to get stickier and stickier at the thought of bending over for his sweaty little hands and piggy little eyes to devour me. This was going to be a test. Would I scream?

I eventually could stand his slobbering no more, bit the bullet and with shaking hands rolled a three. I shouted aloud as he rolled a two. I thought he was going to cry as he took off his undoubtedly smelly, huge trousers. Yeahhhh.

'Shot time again,' called Josh to cheers.

'Off you go girls. Frankie, Lucy is a little tied up at the moment will you do two tables please. All choose a different table this time.

Now this time I would like you to sprinkle the salt on their nipples guys, then when you have licked that pour the contents of the shot glass into her tummy button before licking it out. The lime will be in her mouth as before. Off you go.'

This as you can imagine took a little time particularly the salt licking, but I didn't hear any complaints from the other girls.

We were eventually back to the table

Pete took back control of the evening and asked everyone to be seated because dessert was about to be served. And what a dessert. Now we knew where Lucy had gone. She arrived lying face up, spread legged, and covered from neck to toes in chocolate cream dessert. The gooey chocolate moulded itself around her breasts, over her pudenda and even under her arms and between her toes.

The head waiter who had decorously steered the trolley on a tour of the room eventually called up the tables one by one. While there were spoons on the table everyone could help themselves using their fingers to put it on the plate or even their tongues if they only wanted a mouthful.

We were eventually called last, to find poor Lucy in a state, both physically and mentally. Just about everyone had taken the opportunity to grope her and she was sticky with both chocolate and her own juices.

She whispered to me, 'Cindy I really need an orgasm. Can you help me please. I am going to burst.' I found out later that the waiters under the guise of hygiene, had soaped her and played with every orifice before coating her slowly and tantalisingly with the chocolate mixture. They had of course tested it for lickability and she had been desperate to come even before being wheeled in.

Unfortunately for her Pete heard this whisper and shook his head at me. 'I will sort it for her,' he murmured.

'Gentlemen,' he called. I need four volunteers. 'My little friend Lucy here needs an orgasm. Can anyone help.'

You can imagine the reaction from the boys, from whom Pete picked four. Lucy again later told us that she had blushed to the very soles of her feet, but that this had been obscured by the chocolatey smears still covering her body.

Pete arranged the boys around the trolley. They had all removed their shirts as they came to get dessert. Lucy automatically pushed her head to one side and opened her mouth to encourage one of the lads to drop his boxers and put his cock in her mouth. The other lad at her head found her right hand investigating the front of his boxers in order to wank him off. Meantime the other two did not stand idle, one concentrated on playing with her tits, the other pushing first one, then two, then three fingers up her squelching hole.

Lucy took no time at all in starting on what was obviously going to be a fabulous orgasm. Even so the lad she was fellating came first, pulling out of her mouth and spraying his cum all over her face. Lucy wasn't far behind however and came practically falling off the trolley jerking her legs around. On seeing this, the two lads playing with Lucy also lowered their boxers and started to gently massage their cocks. Their intentions were clearly to add to the cream over her body. Gradually the four boys moved their way around her body each getting their turn in her hand and her mouth and eventually spurting over her body. The head waiter then wheeled away the trolley. It was to be the last we saw of Lucy for some time. We would hear her, from time to time, screaming with pleasure in the kitchen. She returned to us nearly half an hour later, showered, but still naked and still shaking from a string of orgasms.

After the desserts were finished and Lucy had been rolled away Josh called out that it was time for another round of shots.

'Off you go girls. This time perhaps Yasmin could manage two tables.'

I think he chose Yas because he knew she was enjoying this immensely even if she was too shy to say so.

'Now this time girls, the salt will be around your nipples like last time but... '

Oh no what was going to happen now?

'But before you lay back down you must place a piece of the lime in your vaginas, not too deep because the guys have to get it out without using their hands. Then lay down and press your legs tightly together...'