Student Bodies - in Spain Vol. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nooo my worst fears were fully realised, I started to cream again.

'You may even want to cross one ankle over the other. The shot will be poured over your pussy and the guy will lap it from between your legs, eventually fighting his way in between your legs to get the slice of lime. Let's go.'

What a cheer rent the room.

I slipped the slice of lime half into my slot crossed my ankles and waited.

I felt the salt being poured over my nipples which were now damp with either perspiration or saliva before the nearest lad started licking. I tensed as he moved down over my legs and the shot of chilled tequila was poured over my pudenda. I gamefully tried to hold as much as I could between my thighs as he snuffled and licked up everything he could find before forcing his way between my legs and grabbing the lime with his teeth.

I hadn't cum with this one but I knew I was never going to make the next seven lads without climaxing at least once. One or two of them were going to get a very sticky piece of lime.

I think all our legs were a bit wobbly.

Yasmin practically had to be dragged off the table as she was pleading with the lads to 'Lick me again, please. Stick your fingers up me. Make me cum. Ohhh.'

By the time we were all back at our table Lucy had joined us. She was still shaking from her time in the kitchen. I guessed that she had been the waiter's perks.

It was getting towards midnight and we girls needed our beds, and somebody in them.

'Just one last little game girls. Take the trousers back to your donors and thank one of the guys on that table with a little blow job. I promised them one per table. They can decide amongst themselves who gets it.

Well, you should have heard the shouting and the entreaties. I think even Josh realised that it would have been downright dangerous to send us poor innocent unprotected naked girls, well maybe not innocent, but you know what I mean down amongst the howling mob.

'Guys guys a little decorum please or no-one gets one. Nice and orderly. One person from each table up to the front here please. There was a rush of course. With at least twenty people storming the front.

Josh took charge again. He made them all sit down and then produced his dice at each table in turn making the lads throw sixes for the pleasure of getting a blow job.

Eventually order prevailed and six lads, well four lads and two older men as it happens, walked trouser-less to the front and produced their rampant cocks.

There was a bit of a rush from us girlies to get the four younger lads, so consequently myself and Hannah who had been sitting towards the back of the table ended up with the older guys. Mine was not only older but probably weighed as much as the other five put together. And as for sweaty, well ..... His underwear was stained and moist and I had to take a deep breath of fresh air to get anywhere near him. But he did have a big cock and once you got used to the smell.... after a few moments I hardly noticed that he was playing with my tits and trying to get his hand between my legs. I was in so much need of being fucked myself that I vaguely remember facilitating him by moving round so that he could actually reach my bum and crack. Heaven? Maybe not, but any port in a storm as they say.

He managed to get me off almost as quickly as I got him off. He poured a mouthful of cream into my mouth and while I considered swallowing it I thought he might prefer it if I just dribbled it over my tits, which is what I did. He was appreciative and ordered us girls a round of shots and me a bottle of their best champagne. I even kissed him on the mouth and let him taste his own cum to thank him. He may not have been good-looking but he was grateful, and rich. A wonderful combination.

He also started a bit of a trend with a lot of the other guys buying us bottles to take home. I think they thought that we might take the donors with us.

The restaurant ordered us taxis to take us all home. We girls grabbed the first one and agreed to meet our boys at home.

By the time they arrived we had finished two of the cheaper bottles of bubbly and were tucked up in bed.

Waiting of course for the boys to arrive. Cindy had drawn lots and on each door was a little yellow post-it note with a boy's name. We all promised not to get out of bed to read them and I waited with almost baited breath to see who it would be. I was delighted to see Jon in the doorway whispering, 'Frankie are you awake?'

The mood I was in, it was going to be his lucky night.

Chapter 11 Pete's story

About seventeen or eighteen days some of us were beginning to worry about running out of money and, quite frankly, I for one, enjoyed the evenings in more than most of the evenings out. I never thought that I would be holidaying with a bunch of girls who wanted sex as much as us lads did. There also seemed to be little in the way of experimentation that they were not willing to try.

I guess this is how it came about that a bunch of us boys were lounging by the pool one afternoon. We had been working out a bit, done some exercises and were relaxing with a beer.

'What about tonight?' was the call.

'I wouldn't mind staying in,' I said. 'In fact you may have to rope me and tie me to get me out if I can find a girl to stay with me.'

I think that my unfortunate use of the word 'tie' caught the imaginations and a set of plans were hastily made.

The feeling was that we would have our 'wicked' way with the girls first and if necessary pay the penalty of their imagination later.

If we planned things right they may not have the energy or the will to do to us what we were hoping to do to them.

A couple of the guys went shopping for a range of things including half a dozen large G clamps, that Luther had noticed in a hardware shop, while the rest of us set about refining the plan.

As usual at dinner over a few drinks, the evening's entertainment was mulled over. The guys had agreed that I would stage-manage the evening so I went straight for the jugular.

'Look girls, I am getting a bit broke and anyway like the idea of staying in again. If you fancy an adventurous evening I have an idea. We all saw how Cindy got off to a bit of bondage, how about we all try it.'

There were some dubious looks cast, but Cindy of course said 'Count me in.'

Jon and Luther acquiesced, as planned, and then so did Frankie and Sarah.

'Look,' I said. 'Usual rules, nobody gets anything they don't want. We can have stop words to call, if you seriously want the other people to stop what they are doing to you.'

'All right, I'm in,' said Yasmin and Hannah agreed with her. There were nods all round.

Chris went out to make some cocktail shots, with the idea of loosening everybody up and I continued to try to arrange the evening the way we had planned it.

'This really is a sort of individual thing mentally, so unless, like the role playing night, we insist that nobody gets to see what happens in advance, we might be better off doing say girls first then boys. Or we could go first if you like.'

Frankie was quick to spot, as I hoped, that, if they started on us, we might get some strong ideas that we had not thought about. This way they could always do to us what we did to them.

'You boys tie us first,' was the general agreement, as the drinks were circulated.

After about an hour I said, 'Ok let's make a start. If we can do this my way some of you may have a while to wait so the best thing is to have you all in separate rooms please.'

That is how we had all six sitting in a different bedroom waiting.

The boys knew what to do.

Firstly we all went to a girl, blindfolded her and tied her hands behind her back. 'This the way it is going to go tonight' I hissed. 'You are going to be tied, beaten and fucked without mercy. Your stop words are Antithesis to stop any more physical actions and Xenophobia to stop any more sexual actions. Wait here now in the dark with your blindfold on and think about what is going to happen to you.'

I had deliberately chosen unusual, and hard to remember words as stop words in the hope that they may forget them.

We now collected three of the girls, of which Jon and I collected Hannah. I spun her around a couple of times to disorient her and led her to the hallway downstairs.

We had fastened three of the g-clamps, one each over a doorway, using the wooden frame to support them. We had tried hauling on them and found that they were sufficiently strong for our purpose.

We loosened Hannah's hands and pulled her t-shirt over her head, before refastening her hands above her head and tied tight to the g-clamp. It did not have to hold her weight, only stop her moving around.

I could see and hear the other four guys tying Frankie and Lucy in a similar fashion.

We were agreed that we would speak as little as possible so that the blindfolded girls would have no idea what was happening to the other girls who they could hear close by.

Jon and I started playing with Hannah's gorgeous tits. Her arms being held high succeeded in pushing them right out front, rather than sagging slightly as was their wont. We undid the front fastening of her bra and they stood unfettered, rising magnificently. We kissed, licked, nibbled and pinched her nipples until they were tight, hard and probably a little sore. Jon undid the shoulder straps to ease the bra off completely.

I put my hands under her skirt, slowly easing my hands up her thighs and lifting her skirt with it. She would be able to tell that I was gradually exposing her to view. Jon did the same from behind, folding the hem into the waist band to hold it there. He ran his hands over her bottom and we could feel her beginning to shudder with anticipation. I released her skirt and pulled it away from her feet. Just her panties were left. These were white, lacy with gauzy panels, through which we could see her bare pudenda. Together Jon and I insinuated out hands into her waistband and pulled them down. They were already sticky with pussy secretions and they stuck in her crack momentarily. Down they came.

I started to slap her bottom while Jon again started playing with her tits.

Smack after smack on alternate cheeks. We had collected some pegs from the washing line and we eased one onto each nipple.

She started to howl and cry, 'No, no, no that hurts.' There was no sign of the stop word.

Jon started to paddle her bottom with his hand again, while I, working on the principle that alternating pain and pleasure was acceptable, played with her lips and clitoris.

She was leaking strongly and Jon paused in his ministrations to pick up a handful of ice. He passed a couple of lumps to me and we set about her body, running the ice lumps down her sides, over her breasts and eventually running a piece slowly along her crack from her clit to her arsehole.

While Jon undressed I slapped her bottom ten or twelve times more. Jon then took over as I undressed. I could see that the other guys were reaching the same sort of stage as we were.

Having warmed her up again we slipped off the pegs and she squealed anew as the blood rushed back to the extremities. We of course followed them up with more ice cubes, packing them around her breasts until she started to wail and cry. We took two, by now smallish, smooth lumps and inserted one each into her vagina and anus and stood back to watch her drip.

We moved up close, Jon rubbing his chest against her tits enabling her to feel his rampant cock against her stomach. I stood close behind her so that as Jon pushed, she backed into me, the meat in our sandwich. Jon eased his cock into her crack and leaning slightly back placed the knob end against her pussy lips. He eased into her and she sighed with gratification. 'Ohh Yes' she cried. There was no thought in mind of Xenophobia at this stage. I slapped her a few more times on the bum as Jon stood still and allowed her to get comfortable, stretched over his cock, supported on that, her toes and the strength of her arms.

I squeeze an inch of lubricant from a tube onto my dick and massaged it in. I put a finger onto her brown puckered hole and squeezed the end into her arse. Whether she had an inkling of what was to come I do not know but she got very agitated, jumping around on Jon's cock and groaning, no, no. no. Where my finger had been I now pushed the end of my cock. As the head squeezed in she cried again, so I paused and waited for her to adjust until I pushed a little further. Gradually I was fully embedded. What a strange feeling it was to be alongside Jon's cock, deep in her body, separated only by a thin membrane.

We started to push together raising her toes from the floor together and then easing down to slide four or five inches out, before sliding them back.

Hannah came first, but not by long. This amazing tightness and the scenario that had led to it was too much for me. After only another half dozen strokes I too came and filled her anal passage with spunk. I stayed there supporting her rapidly sagging body as Jon finished also deep inside her. We eased ourselves from her tired frame, untied her hands and carried her to bed. Here was one girl who we hoped was far too tired (you might say shagged out) to demand retribution tonight.

As all the guys finished we met up again in the kitchen and slugged a couple of beers before starting on the second half of our evening. We stayed in the same pairs and this time Jon and I got Sarah.

She was lying on the bed still blindfolded and tied and a little panicky.

'What did you do to those girls? I heard them screaming.' she said.

'Rest assured' I said, 'nobody used their stop words.' I figured that this would make her even less likely to use the words if she believed that everyone else had stood up to the punishment.

Again we pulled off her shirt, she was already bra-less, and tied her to the door frame. We felt it was only fair to give then as much as possible the same treatment as each other, even though at the end of the day they were unlikely to compare exact notes of how many times they were slapped or what with. Cindy however we believed could probably not only take but want a little more, so Josh and Luther had a paddle hair brush ready instead of their hands.

Sarah was even more ready for sex than Hannah had been. I think the waiting had warmed her up and she was quickly enjoying everything we did to her especially it seemed that slapping of her bottom. Just for good measure before applying the pegs I slapped her tits a couple if times to howls and then applied the pegs. The language she used was fierce and I could almost see her trying to remember the stop word.

We softened her up a little by tending to her cunt lips, kissing, licking and blowing on them until she seemed to forget about the pain on her nipples.

The ice treatment followed and again we heard a few strong words that we had not heard for a long time. We slipped the ice up her cunt and arse and stepped back to watch it melt.

At that moment we heard Yasmin say 'Antithesis. I can't take any more I don't think.' Sarah chimed in' That's the word. Antithesis, you bastards.'

We laughed and said, 'The pain is over now. It is only the sex word and I don't think you will want to say that one even if you can remember it.'

Cindy however had not had enough. 'Smack me some more,' she cried, as she started to orgasm and Josh laid into her with the hair brush as Luther tickled her clitoris.

We proceeded to sandwich Sarah. This time the poor girl was going to get Jon's enormous cock up her arse. I wondered how she would enjoy that.

I squeezed up against her and pushed my prick up her dripping hole. It was like cutting butter with a hot knife.

Talking of butter, Jon was greasing himself up with the tube of jelly.

He put first one, then two and finally three fingers deep into her arse. She knew what was coming all right as she groaned, 'Slowly please.'

She still did not know that it was Jon but she realised it as soon as he started to ease his cock into her.

'No, not you Jon. Shit no please.' She was however enjoying it far too much to think about stopping. 'She was very vocal. 'Yes that's right slowly. Yes.Yes. Ohhh Fuck me please.'

He was obviously all the way in and having practised now with Hannah, and with the advantage of having come once already only an hour ago, we were fucking her like seasoned pros. She came another twice before hanging limply from her wrists Jon and I came again deep inside her.

After carrying her up to bed, we met in the kitchen for a congratulatory beer or three. The really good news was that none of them were showing ant signs of wanting to get their own back. At least this night. I am sure that eventually however vengeance will be wreaked. In the meantime, fuck it. Lets have another beer.

Chapter 12 Lucy's Story.

It all started so innocuously. We were in 'The Tropicana Bar and Disco' on a Wednesday night towards the end of the holiday and I was not even that drunk. Well you know, I had had a few Breezers and a few shots but I was nowhere near stumbling, just having a good time.

We had left the Villa about nine p m and taken the bus into town. I guess, with minor diversions and a few beers in another bar first, we arrived at about eleven. It was a quiet night there and we had been dancing, fairly decorously by our standards, as we had decided on a quiet night with the intention of pairing off later to go back to the villa. We were so laid back that evening, that, there it was, one o'clock in the morning and I was still dressed and even still had my knickers on. Quite regularly on the quieter nights the boys would try and liven things up by asking us to take our panties off. It worked too. Speaking for myself, just the humiliation of the possibility of showing off my pussy and bum as I danced was enough to start me creaming. I know that all six of us were loving the outrageous behaviour even if we did blame the boys for 'making us do it.' We had become a right set of exhibitionists and I can honestly say that there was almost nothing we would not have done.

We would all chat about it lying around the pool next day saying things like 'I don't know how you could have done that.' That was until it was pointed out that the rest of us had done similarly outrageous things. The boys were regularly putting us in the position of having our bums groped by strange men or exposing ourselves in public and there we were pretending to be upset but loving every minute. It had started the night in Pedro's when they started making us show our bodies to the other tables. We had enjoyed it ever since. The odd thing was that having seen all the boys get their kit off on stage at least once, in public, on a Full Monty night, we had no great desire to see them embarrass themselves again in public. I think we enjoyed it too much ourselves to give them the opportunity. They also enjoyed watching us. They knew that we were getting hot and bothered and going home for a screw with them.

In fairness to them they had always been there to protect us or get us out of the way if things looked like getting out of hand. We responded by never attempting to screw around with anyone else. Well, just a little flirting maybe to keep them on their toes. Anyway, there was a good choice of six, enough for any girl for a month or so.

This particular evening I had been dancing and disappeared off to the toilet. As I came out there was Chris leaving the Gents toilet. I told him I was going outside for a breath of fresh air and he followed me out with a beer in his hand. We stood chatting for about ten minutes until I thought it was time to go back in and join the others. As we turned to go in I spotted a local policeman strolling up the road. He was nice looking, I guess about thirty, and walked with a real swagger. I do have a thing about uniforms and I had joked earlier with the guys about wanting to be fucked by a policeman.