Student Bodies - in Spain Vol. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey,' I said to Chris, 'Look there's my policeman. I am going to get a kiss.' I slid over to the gate to the road so that he had to walk right by me.

I looked directly into his eyes and like a right tart eased my tight skirt a couple more inches up my thighs and said 'Like what you see Senor? Would you like to kiss me?'

He smiled and moved close to me. 'I might just do that,' he said in good English. 'But not here.'

I don't know where I imagined that he was going to take me but he quickly slapped a handcuff onto my wrist and started hauling me away towards a police van.

Luckily Chris was still watching out for me and came running over before he could put me in the back of the van. He interposed his body between the policeman and myself and said 'Hey what are you doing? She has done nothing.'

'Go away,' he was told, 'or you will be in trouble too. What are you her pimp? She was soliciting in a public place. I am taking her away with the rest of the hookers.'

Chris held onto him and physically tried to stop him pulling me any further. This unfortunately made the policeman slap the other end of my handcuff onto Chris, before pushing both of us into the van.

'Assaulting a police officer' was all I heard as the door slammed.

There we were on the way to the Police Station without any of our friends knowing where we were going.

Chris did not seem to be too upset, and was able to make a joke about it. Maybe he had drunk more than I thought he had. 'Another fine mess you've got me into Stanley,' he laughed and suddenly we both started laughing out loud amused by the silliness of the situation. They would sort it all out at the station and would be released after a telling off. We would have to keep straight faces though, just in case they were taking it seriously.

They hauled us out of the van after a short drive and bundled us straight into a cell, where they left us for the best part of two hours. This had ceased to be funny but I fairly soon fell asleep on Chris's shoulder.

We were awoken by the cell door slamming, the original policeman entering with another older fat policeman with a moustache. He appeared to be the senior officer.

Speaking bad English he said 'So she was prostituting herself to you and he assaulted you is that right. Are they carrying drugs?'

We protested that we had no drugs nor had used them but to no avail.

'Stand over there with your hands against the wall.'

We did and were comprehensively frisked. It was hard to push my fantasy to the background as worried as I was. He managed to rub my breasts fairly thoroughly and put his hand between my legs under my skirt briefly.

'Lean over the table' I was told, so I did resting my arms upon the top.

'Hold the far end of the table, get lower.'

I did, to find my knickers being pulled down to the floor. I tried to stand to protest but had a strong hand firmly placed in the middle of my back.

My skirt was hoisted over my back and there I was open for everyone to see. I cried out and then felt fingers pushing something deep into my crack, and squeezed my head around to see what was happening. A bright flash of a camera exploded behind me and I was allowed to rise. I pulled my knickers up to see a polaroid colouring before me. It was me with a little plastic bag of what looked like drugs peeping through my nether lips.

'Oh shit ... no ... please that's not fair. You know I didn't have drugs on me.'

The officers just laughed as they turned and left us to worry about what was going to happen to us. I no longer felt like sleeping.

It must have been about six o'clock in the morning, perhaps near to the end of their shift when they came back. There were three of them now, the original good-looking guy, the fat guy and another younger looking one. The original one obviously spoke the best English and was to be our interrogator.

'Well young lady, what do you have to say. You are in serious trouble, I think. Prostitution, Drugs and aiding and abetting your friend here to assault a police officer.'

By now you can imagine I was shitting myself. 'Please no. That's not true. I was only chatting you up for a kiss and we did not really assault you and as for the drugs, well....' I did not know what to say. We all knew the truth. I began to suspect that maybe they were just trying to get a good arrest record.

'We might be able to make things look a little better with some, shall we say co-operation.' He had started to leer. My heart practically stopped as I looked from one to another.

'Weeell,' I said. 'Maybe.... What have you got in mind?'

'I think maybe if you took your clothes off, that might put us in a better mood,' he said.

There it was out in the open. I had no choice. After all what could they do that we hadn't been enjoying all holiday. I started crying, partly the worry and partly the enormity of what was about to happen to me. After all, they could play with my body and still charge me with possession of drugs. They had the photo.

I played on the tears a little as I shuffled to my feet and slowly inched off my shoes. I had very few clothes on anyway so this was not going to take long.

I pulled my strappy pink vest over my head, immediately exposing my bra-less tits, which, I have to admit were hardening with the extremes of emotion that were beginning to course through me. I wiped my eyes with the top and paused, waiting for the reaction.

'Take your hands away, let us see your big buxom titties,' he cried. His English was getting better by the minute.

There was going to be no sympathy from that direction.

'Quickly,' he pointed at my skirt. 'Unless you want to spend all day here.'

As I was told I snapped the hook and it dropped to the ground. All I had left was my little pink lacy panties and they were not hiding an awful lot. There was no point in being coy and turning around, they were not going to let me go without seeing me naked. I pushed them to the ground and listened as they all hissed through their teeth at seeing my little shaved muff. I am quite neat down there and all the boys had said it was as pretty as a picture. I stood and waited, hoping that they would let us leave now. The fat one mumbled something in Spanish.

'Turn around, spread those pretty little legs of yours and bend over.'

I did and suddenly felt my juices begin to run. I had been a little turned on, as well as worried, but now, bending with my arse in the air, showing the length of my slit and my ass-hole, the erotic nature of my position overcame the worries. I started to squirm. First one, then two, then I guess six hands started to run over my body, squeezing, pinching and probing at every orifice.

After a few minutes of this I was worried that I was going to come in front of them all. I was almost pleased when they stopped and pushed me onto the edge of the table. They lifted me up to seat me there in front of them.

All of a sudden the fat older one seemed to notice Chris quietly sitting in the corner. I had quite understood that there was nothing he could have done to help me, and anyway, I had got myself into the mess in the first place.

'You, stand up.' he said.

Chris slowly got to his feet trying to hide the lump ballooning the front of his trousers. The man laughed and pulled him to the centre of the room.

'Take off your clothes, all of them,' he said.

Chris looked horrified, but I was quite pleased. It looked like they were going to just watch us having sex. That was better than the three of them.

Chris stood their naked, his hands over his erect cock. He got a sharp jab in the ribs and realised that he had to pull his hands away.

The fat guy grabbed Chris's cock in his hand and started pumping it.

'No. No.' pleaded Chris, but he could do nothing without the risk of being hit again.

I actually lost some of my fear as I watched fascinated as the man squeezed and pumped the cock. It was bigger and harder than I ever remember seeing it.

The original policeman turned back towards me. 'Off. Bend over the table.'

I jumped down and stood where he pointed. He pushed me flat over the table and kicked my legs apart.

'Momento,' cried the younger lad, removing his trousers and underwear and jumping up to sit on the table, where my arms had been.

I was pushed down again and as he shuffled forward I knew I had to suck his dick. He was hard and it was a good size, long but not too thick.

Meantime both the other policemen had removed their trousers and boxers and I knew my time was coming. Chris may have amused them as a starter but I was the main course.

Chris meantime was manhandled to stand alongside me leaning over the table. He had a glazed look on his face. Fear had set in as he thought he knew what was coming.

As I sucked away on the cock in front of me I felt first fingers, then a bigger cock easing between my legs. By now I was creaming easily. There was no question of trying to lubricate me. I was streaming. And he knew it.

I heard Chris scream, and I knew what was happening to him. He had not had the benefit of lubrication and the little fat guy was pushing his dick up Chris's arse. Within seconds I heard him scream again, but this time it was mingled with cries as he shot his load all over the floor beneath the table.

The young man in front of me now moved himself away and shuffled across the table-top to Chris. None of the boys had really shown any signs of being bi, but, of all of them I remember Chris coming after we had all slapped his bottom. However, after a few slaps around the face from the younger man and a few across his buttocks from the older man, Chris accepted the inevitable cock in his mouth and got down to work on it.

In the meantime my policeman, still with his jacket on, was really turning me on. He lubricated a finger or two in my juices and pushed them slowly into my bum-hole. I felt that this was only the start and was not surprised when, moments later, he pulled out his cock and replaced it in my tighter hole.

I came like an express train, and a few moments later so did he, pulling out and spraying my back.

Chris in the meantime was facing life with both a mouthful and an arse full of cream. We both lay exhausted across the table top as the guys were dressing.

The fat guy left immediately, whistling a happy tune, and the original guy said, 'Manuel here will show you out. Do not think of complaining because I still have the photograph and I would hate to also charge you with escaping from jail as well as all the other offences. On the other hand, if you had a good time and want to come and see me again, then well, you know how to come up to me in the street now.' He laughed, 'Mondays are always good. It is usually quieter.'

We dressed quietly, trying not to catch each others eyes.

As Manuel opened a side door the sun was climbing into the sky.

'Listen,' he said, 'In case you are worried we are very clean. We have regular checks because this sort of fun goes on quite regularly, often with, shall we say, repeat offenders. Not so often boys though,' he added.

We walked out onto the street and found a Café opening for breakfast.

After ordering Chris asked me what we would tell the others. I could see he was worried, possibly that he had almost enjoyed the experience. I guess he needed time to think about it so I willingly agreed to change the story so that he had been in a separate cell.

He came clean, as it were, at the airport on the way home. He had had time to think about it and realised that he was not inclined to other guys. He had been worried by his physical reaction at the time but having completed the holiday as an out and out heterosexual, put it down to experience. He thought he would take up something macho like rugby or kick-boxing when he got home.

I of course revelled in telling the story, with a little exaggeration even, after all Chris could not comment. He had been in a separate cell!!.

I was not however stupid enough to try it again, neither on holiday, nor since. At least so far!