Student Bodies - in Spain Vol. 06

Story Info
A dozen students have a really sexy holiday, continued.
9.6k words
4.59
4.3k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 Cindy's Story.

How quickly this holiday had gone. We had been here almost a month.... and, what a month. Those of us who had started as couples were no longer attached, and those of us who were virgins were no longer virgins either. Were there any regrets about losing either partners or virginity.... none.

Generally we girls could not believe how submissive we had become, some, particularly me, more than others. We all loved to be told what to do and the boys played on it. I do not mean in any other connection than sex. With regard to everything else we were completely emancipated and stood up for ourselves. Give us the slightest whiff or testosterone or hormones and there we were, eager to please. There was nothing that we would not do, as you have read for yourselves. As we were preparing to go out, quite regularly one of the boys would say, 'Up against the wall girls. Skirts up. Let us see what you are wearing tonight.' They would make us bend over and accept a finger fucking, indeed, generally try to humiliate us in every way. And we loved it.

It was obvious that some of the boys were more masterful than others, but the good thing was that they were all prepared to take their turns at being dominant, leaving us exposed and embarrassed.

But enough of the philosophising, I am here to tell you about our last night and what we girls felt was our chance to get even with them a bit.

We had ummmed and ahhhed about what to do earlier in the week. There were no particular parties on at any of the so-called night-clubs and the Eighteenies had a coach trip organised.

I certainly was pretty broke. It was the end of the holiday. One of the problems about having such a good time within our group of twelve, was that there were not many opportunities for strange lads to buy us girls drinks. We really had not slept around,... well, you know what I mean, with outsiders.

Eventually, Yasmin, I think it was, suggested Pedro's the restaurant where we had had a couple of good evenings, and ones that she particularly seemed to enjoy 'Do you think they would have us back?'

It was decided, we would go back there. Pete offered to negotiate and organise the evening for us but we said he could organise the games but that Frankie and I were going into town anyway tomorrow and we would book it up for Friday. We were pretty sure we could negotiate a better deal than a boy would have done.

The day arrived and we agreed to be ready at five thirty for a nostalgic stroll into town and the restaurant. We would of course make sentimental last visits to a couple of bars that we had used fairly frequently. We were told to wear bra's, g-strings and stockings. Suspenders optional. They knew we would not wear trousers.

We did cruise our favourite bars for an hour or so and arrived at the restaurant just before eight. Even though this would normally be very early to eat in Spain all the other tables were already seated and in some cases were already eating. There was a preponderance of men again but many more girls than last time.

'Ladies and Gentlemen,' Pete called out loud from the heart of our table. 'I would like to introduce myself. My name is Pete. I am not sure what you were sold coming here but I hope you will not be disappointed. It is our last night here in Spain and it is fully our intent that half of our number, namely the girls on this table, lose a lot of their clothing. I hope you will enjoy what you see lads. The management and staff here have been very accommodating on the other two occasions that we have been here and have probably charged you a premium for the chance to watch our girls get their kit off. If so, make the most of it. We can only apologise if sometimes the removal of clothing gets in the way of you eating your food, but so be it. Anyone who thinks they may not enjoy it could perhaps leave now. What no-one going?'

This raised a titter and Pete said 'Well as soon as we have eaten our starters I am going to ask the girls to circulate again and bet with you to win your trousers. I would like each girl to bring back two pairs of your trousers but, to give you guys a bit of a start, we will ask them to start in their underwear only. I had a bit of a look before I came out and they are all wearing bras, g-strings and stockings. All except Cindy here and Frankie over there, are wearing suspender belts as well. So there is no confusion, they will bet in this order, their bra's, their panties, their suspender belts, if they are wearing one, and then their stockings. If they still don't have your trousers they will offer, in this order, one minute of nipple kissing and pinching, two minutes of labia and clitoris kissing and fingering, a blow job and then they will be fucked on the top of the table. Condoms will be supplied.'

All of us girls looked a bit shocked, firstly that we would be starting in out underwear and then that he was offering us as a fuck against a silly bet.

I remembered how we all felt leaving last time that we were dying to get fucked but laying out as baldly as that ... well. Another thought was that it took us a whole evening to get naked last time. This time we would be naked before nine o'clock.

'Why don't we just start anyway. We can eat our starters between the bets. Perhaps Frankie as you are nearest to the next tables, with your back to them would like to start us off. Just stand here in the middle where everyone can see you and get down to your underwear before you move off.'

'Thank you Pete,' she murmured sarcastically. 'I guess someone had to go first.'

She was a happy bunny however when she returned with two pairs of trousers for the loss of only her bra. None of the other girls were that lucky and without exception they all lost their bras and g-strings plus Sara lost her suspenders. She had to take her stockings off as they would not stay up without being held. Pete made her stand back in the middle to remove them. He was a hard taskmaster.

I was the last to go and chose a nice looking older guy for my first set of pants. He would have been about fifty I guess and with a stag group on a table none of the other girls had visited. My guess is that he was the father of the groom, or possibly the bride. He had a real sparkle in his eye and as we were rolling the dice he could not keep his eyes off my breasts. He won the first roll comfortably with a six to my three.

'Can I assist you, young lady,' he said.

'How nice to find a gentleman,' I replied. 'Yes of course, that would be nice, thank you. It is looking like it is going to be a long night. I wouldn't want to get too tired early on.'

He laughed and reached his arms around me to loosen the catch at the back, which he did with suspicious ease.

I turned with my back to him to encourage him to ease the straps off my shoulders and then lower the bra so that everyone in the room, except him, could see me.

'You are a tease,' he laughed, as I covered them before turning back to face him.

I similarly laughed and said that, 'while that may be true, unless you are prepared to shake for me I am going to have to remove my hands to shake the next dice.'

'As a gentleman,' he said, 'and an older gentleman at that, I would happily help, were it not for the fact that I got so tired removing your bra I am not sure that I could lift both dice.'

I laughed and used both hands to pick up the two dice and present him with one of them.

'There,' I said. 'Do you think you could manage just one perhaps, without getting too tired?'

'I think so,' he said. 'Oh look another six.'

I did look and sure enough he had thrown another. My four, while getting better, cut no ice.

'Go Dad,' called this guy the other side of the table. I had already penned him as the potential Groom.

I turned to the table. 'I really don't want to tire this old gentleman.' I said. 'Is there anyone here who would .....'

I got no further before he interrupted me to say.

'Anyone who offers to help her answers to me outside.'

And then 'Oh look, no volunteers. I will just have to take another Viagra and do it myself. Come here wench.'

'Ohhhh a man of action, in that case....'

And I rubbed my pantie covered crotch in his face as he leaned forward to help me remove them. He had a really nice way about him the way he stroked the strings down over my buttocks, before using one hand to free the front where it had stuck between my labia. He managed to give me a 'gentlemanly grope,' if there is such a thing. He was certainly making me hot now.

'Well two nil so far, let's keep going. You heard Pete. You know what the ultimate prize is. Can you throw seven sixes. I'll tell you what, I will throw for both stockings in a job lot.'

He laughed. 'Not only a tease but a cheat as well. Everyone else automatically threw them both in.'

'Well I might have done if you had smiled at me, and taken that extra Viagra,'

'I am beginning to think I won't need that Viagra. Okay smartie you can throw first this time,' he said.

I did and improved again to a five. '

Oh making it difficult for him. Yesss, he got another five.

'Would you like to throw again.'

I gave him a long hard look, dropping my eyes when I knew he was watching me down to his crotch.

'You are a lot harder than I thought.' 'To beat at dice that is, and by the way, I think you are right about the Viagra.'

I threw a four, surely this time?

'Six again,'

'Pete,' he called over to our table. 'I hope I am not delaying your dinner or anything with young Cindy here. If you just want to go on without her I will send her back when I am done with her.'

This caused a huge laugh through the room.

'No carry on,' said Pete. 'Don't forget four more wins and we have to clear the table for you anyway. I'll tell you what five more wins and I will send her airline ticket to your hotel room.

Again a huge laugh and my stomach lurched a little. I wondered whether he would.

'Just so long as you don't send any clothes over with it,' I growled draping my left leg over his shoulder so that he could start to remove the stocking. This put my puss within licking distance, as I found out. Oh really!

He did make a start on the stocking though. The next leg, similarly placed must have been even a little closer. I don't know how he managed it but he seemed to jump a couple of dice rolls and gave my labia a real good licking as he started to remove the right stocking.

I was disappointed when he rolled a three and I rolled a four.

If I was disappointed he was gutted. He had thought he was on a roll.

I stroked his cock as it strained to release itself from his chinos. I released the two buttons and pulled down the zip. I made a meal out of rummaging around before pulling them down to the floor. This man did not need Viagra. I kicked the chinos a few feet away before picking them up. I had of course to turn and bend, stiff from the waist giving him a view of paradise. Or at least my paradise. I stayed there just long enough for him to begin to get embarrassed. I could see it in his eyes.

He stood to kiss me goodbye and a thank you, on the cheek. As I said he was a gentleman. I of course managed to redirect his lips towards my mouth and then forgot to close it. Oh tart!

I could taste myself on his tongue. He really had got between my lips.

Read into that what you like.

I moved on to his son on the other side of the table desperate for him not to beat the father by getting to touch my tits. About the only thing his father hadn't touched mind you.

I was in luck with a four against his two but tried to look desolate.

I undid his waistband and pulled his shorts to the ground. I rolled my hand over his cock, just for comparison sake of course. He probably thought I fancied him.

It certainly seemed that most of the boys' thought that I fancied them as I dodged groping hands from all around the table. I slapped them down to moans of disappointment.

My last thought before going back to my own table was that if it was me going to be the bride then I would be looking for his father on the wedding night.

I was really horny when I eventually got back. I even surreptitiously went through his pockets in case there was a name and address or telephone number in them.

When I got back to the table Sarah was quick to grab the dice and the attention. She is a bit keen, I thought, but laughed as I heard what followed.

She stood up and said, 'Ok you guys are all enjoying yourselves. Would the ladies like to have a look at a little prime beef-cake? Well, these boys anyway.'

The room laughed, and the few girls there were sat looking around. 'Stand up,' said Sarah, 'if you want to play. Don't worry we will make sure you have a better chance of winning than the boys.'

There was another cry of encouragement from all the guys in the room, possibly with the exception of those that had girl-friends in tow.

The girls looked around and with a little encouragement they all eventually stood up, led, I noticed, by the slightly older lady in red who had been fairly quick to jump to her feet.

'Ok, here are the rules. Ladies they want your panties. One pair each, there are just enough of you. That way you can still keep your outer clothes on.' Sarah recognised that they would not all want to go as far as we had. This would be titillating but still fairly discreet.

'Luther you go first.'

I knew she had chosen Luther because what girl in her right mind was going to refuse that great, black, hunky body.

'Here is the bet. They may be betting their panties but you only have two items each to bet with. Your first throw is for all your outer clothing, throw two is for your boxers. Oh and you can only win with a four, five or six. May the best man lose.'

Luther strolled around the floor and chose a tall, blond girl who looked really good next to him. She was very nervous though. She had been just about the last to stand up.

Her four matched his. No Bet. Her two brought a cry of despair to her lips. Luther grinned and dropped the dice. I noticed he did not roll it but dropped it from a very low height. It was a one. He was cheating of course, but whether he was doing it to make her feel better or to give him the opportunity to show off his muscles I don't know. He stripped off all bar his tight, soft cotton slip and gave her a personal lap dance, gyrating his softly wrapped genitalia before her eyes. I knew from personal experience that his cock was only tumescent, but it was still obviously a decent size. They picked up the dice again and this time she threw a four. I will never know whether he tried to lose again because his dice dropped on a corner and rolled off the table.

'Six,' cried the guys nearest it and everyone looked at the blonde girl who discreetly put her hands under her skirt, sat down and lowered to the floor a pretty pink g-string. I noticed she did not seem to object to Luther stroking her legs as he picked the panties up, nor the kiss that he gave her as he went back to his seat. I did notice that his cock was getting bigger though.

Pete and Josh followed, quickly losing everything but their boxers and returning with their trophies before Chris took the floor. He selected a mousy, little, dark haired girl, who, like the blonde, had been slow to stand. He also lost his first throw, strange how they all seemed to?, but if he was cheating he got it wrong and also lost the second as well. A frisson of excitement, well a squeal anyway, emanated from all the girls.

He stood up close to her, seated on her chair, and slowly pulled the boxers down over his dick. The sexual excitement in the room guaranteed that there was not a soft one in the house and Chris was no exception. There was nothing subtle about it. It was hard and in her face. She did not look away. She also did not look at his face.

'Your next throw is to play with it,' he breathed. She duly threw a four but lost to Chris's five. Then the fun began. I had not, before then, realised that she had trousers on under a strappy top.. She must have been a bit shocked after standing up to hear she was betting with her panties.

The tables around started to give her a slow hand-clap and poor Chris even looked a little embarrassed for her. She pulled off her trousers to reveal white cotton knickers and what looked like a lovely bum. Chris whispered in her ear and she turned around to face the wall before he lowered her panties to the floor to huge applause. She quickly pulled her trousers on, still facing the wall and sat down, beetroot red, everywhere. I found out later that Chris had suggested that she turn away to save her blushes and also complimented her on her lovely bottom.

Jon was next up and approached the 'Lady in Red' as I thought of her. She was up for it and stood, to stand side by side rubbing hips I noticed. She was therefore bitterly disappointed to lose with her first throw before gamely lowering a matching red g-string to the floor and placing it over Jon's head. Knowing Jon and his love of the smell of panties, that would have given him a stonking erection if he did not have one already. She would never find out what she had so nearly discovered.

Simon was the last up and he like Pete and Josh was quickly back after claiming the remaining girl's pair of black lace, french knickers. They were pretty, I really liked them and so did Simon. I noticed they never got near the pile of discarded clothes but that he kept hold of them, every so often waving them nearer and nearer to his nose.

Sarah was quick to the draw yet again.

'Ladies,' she began, 'Without wishing to intimidate any of the other well endowed men here tonight, I am afraid that you have missed out on a bit of a treat.' Poor Jon started to go red with embarrassment.

'Here is poor Jon, with all of his clothes on. Such a shame. I wondered whether any of you would perhaps care to join him in a more even bet. One item from you against one item from him. I do happen to know that he is only wearing three items, shirt, trousers and boxers. He will stop when you get his boxers and not before. Is that fair.'

My 'Lady in Red' was the only one to climb to her feet.

The room went wild. Jon now really embarrassed picked up the dice and wandered over to her table with cries of 'Be Lucky' ringing in his ears. He knew that for him it was only a matter of time, but could he drag someone under with him?'

Some bravado had returned to him as he was heard to say to the Lady 'Are you sure. I feel lucky.'

'Just throw,' she laughed. 'I want to see whether that bragging up there was true.'

She lost, her one to his four and gamely peeled off her jacket to reveal unsurprisingly a red bra. She was obviously fully kitted out in a matching set of underwear to complement her suit. Really nice. I also suspected she had stockings and maybe a suspender belt under her skirt. Tights would not have been her style.

'Do you want to carry on,' he asked. I thought that was fair. He could have just thrown again and embarrassed her into continuing.

'Shake those bones young man,' she continues. I wondered whose bones she was intending to shake later. She won his shirt, which was probably a huge disappointment. He was no Luther.

Again they threw and again she lost. We held our breath. It had to be her bra because we knew she had no panties on, so would surely not offer her skirt. Sure enough off it came to cheers from the assembled room. She still had a stunning body. I noticed the tits were hardly drooping at all. They just looked comfortable. Jon obviously thought so as well.

'I told you I was feeling lucky,' he said. 'Do you still want to carry on. I'll tell you what, you can decide after I have thrown. That way if I have a high number you can get to keep your skirt.'

She thanked him with a kiss on the cheek. I think she might have well played anyway. He threw a four, just high enough to win if she threw a one two or three. What would she do? She did not disappoint us. She picked up the dice and threw a ....two.