Student Bodies - in Spain Vol. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He circled my belly button, but I was delighted to say did not drop any in there. Even in that state, my wracked body knew I would have difficulty getting it out.

I felt the drops moving lower from my belly button. I felt hands pulling my legs apart. This was the first time I had remembered that I had an audience, and I was shocked to see them crowding around, standing on chairs and tables. They were silent.

The wax dripped onto my pudendum and I jumped. Red came to my mind, but stayed there.

He decorated my outer lips. He must have been lower again. it was hurting like hell. There was a long pause as he gathered liquid at the base of the flame.

I screamed again as it hit the middle of my lush inner lips. They were so wet I could practically hear the sizzle.

'Last drops coming up.' Said Pete. 'Just your little clit.' I felt a finger easing it out from under its hood. It stood hard like a little cock.

I realised it was the woman in red who was standing beside me easing it out.

'Red.' I shouted and Pete raised the candle and lifted it away. I was so grateful I could have cried. I was desperately close to orgasm, but that was going to be too much.

I felt the woman's lips on mine. Her tongue flickered around my teeth and tickled my tongue. I gave myself up to her. I fought to get my tongue in her mouth.

'Say green,' she whispered. 'It will only hurt for a moment.'

I gasped. It wasn't over. She played with my clit and my body jerked. She stopped, teasing me, so I begged her not to stop.'

'Say green. Take the wax.'

'I can't, no I can't. Please don't make me.'

'Hush dear,' she said. 'No-one will make you do anything. Just say green and it will be all over. Until you've tried it....'

'No. No nooooo, Green. Green.' I cried.

Pete had not gone away. I guess the candle had been collecting liquid wax all this time. 'Are you sure,' he said. God bless him.

'Yes. Yes. Green. Green. Hit me with the wax'.

He did and I screamed and orgasmed in one movement. I bucked and jerked and rubbed my labia with both hands, forcing three or four fingers up my cunt. I was out of control and the girl in red was still tickling my clit.

When I came back to earth Pete lifted me down from the table and Yasmin and Frankie half carried me to the kitchen. The girls gathered around me.

'I'm okay,' I said. Give me a few minutes and a drink. They brought me a bottle of cold bubbly.

Sarah bustled off apparently in a mood.

I could hear her from the kitchen shouting 'That's it. Party's over.' To the room as a whole and to Pete a direct 'How could you do that to Cindy, you bastard.'

She appeared back in the kitchen with an armful of our clothing, which we hurriedly and shamefacedly put back on.

'I'll never talk to him again,' she started.

'Hang on Sarah. It was okay.' I chickened out of telling her that it was wonderful and that I had never come so hard or so fast.

She was not to be crossed and after dressing we trooped out of the kitchen door leaving the boys to say good-bye to the waiters. We were silent as we started to walk home before luckily grabbing an empty taxi.

On arriving home we sat around the lounge waiting for the boys to return. We pulled out the last few bottles of wine and sat, almost silently, each with our own thoughts.

I had to come clean.

'Sarah, it really wasn't that bad. Oh listen, who am I kidding it was fantastic.'

The girls looked at me with their mouths open.

'Well of course it stung a bit. Especially when he brought it down low, but I would let him do it again tomorrow if I could. Not today. I am not sure I want to come like that again. So soon anyway.'

Sarah was not easily mollified. 'Well he must be sick to think of something like that. How would he like us to do it to him.'

It went quiet again and more wine was drunk.

'Well,' said Yasmin. 'We could ask him if we can do it to him. Or even embarrass him into having to agree if we come on all hurt.'

'We haven't got any candles,' I said. 'Otherwise, I think it's a brilliant idea.'

'Well,' said Yasmin again. 'I collected half a dozen candles from the restaurant on the way out. In case we had a power failure on our last night. Or maybe just in case, of course, that we wanted to get our own back. And well, maybe you could try it on me. Perhaps just my tummy. Not down there or my breasts or anything.'

We looked at her in amazement, speechless.

She perhaps felt that she needed to keep talking.

'Well, you see, I don't think I have ever been so turned on just watching before. I nearly came when you did.'

We fell about laughing. Even Sarah.

She had the grace to admit that she had also been very turned on, but what with the screaming and everything she thought Pete had been a little sod.

'Don't forget, I always had my escape word Red. And in case you didn't hear it, I used it, before he hit my clit and he pulled straight back. If it had not been for that woman in red I would never have agreed and what an orgasm I would have missed then. Anyway I am not burnt anywhere.'

They insisted on seeing for themselves. It was true. There were patches of wax still and it was bright red in parts. Like my bottom after a spanking. It really was quite satisfactory.

The boys came in soon after. They had obviously stopped for a quick beer on the way home and had bought a few bottles of bubbly back from the restaurant.

They were quiet and shamefaced.

Sarah started in on them as we had planned.

She concluded with, 'There is only one way we are going to forgive you and talk to you again. If Pete takes it like a man. Cindy here has a candle.'

Pete looked a little shocked, but what could he say.

He stripped off his clothes, took a long drag of bubbly and lay on the table where I had indicated.

To show him there were going to be no hard feelings, I gave him a big tonguey kiss and started to massage his dick. I wanted him to come like I did. He needed to be turned on.

'The panic word is Red,' I whispered in his ear.

He kissed me back more readily and started to play with my tits now only covered in a t-shirt. I poured a drop or two of bubbly over his chest and licked it off, following this up with some in his navel and then over his cock. He was rampant and ready.

I held the candle quite high so the first drop would almost have hardened before it hit. His face was a picture. This was not as bad as he had thought. I continued to drop it from a height as the wax surrounded his nipples. I pinched them both to make them a little more sensitive and lowered the candle to about a foot.

This time he jumped and groaned, partly in pain partly in desire. I think. I didn't care. He hadn't said red. I gave the job of wanking him to Frankie, so that I could concentrate on the wax flow.

'Don't let him come,' I hissed at her.

As he had done to me, I moved down his body, but took some delight in dropping a big dollop right in his belly button. Let him try getting that out in a hurry.

I had kept the candle fairly high. It was never that painful that he would want to panic.

I dripped around the top of his thighs and into his pubic hair.

I held up his balls and managed to place a few drops on his perineum, where it would solidify before it reached his bum. How would it go on his balls I wondered. Only one way to find out. He jumped but said nothing. He was very close to coming.

I gestured to Frankie to stand back and Pete made a grab for his cock himself. We hauled his hands back as I waited to allow a large drip to form.

I lowered the candle to about six or eight inches and poured a tablespoon full of hot wax onto the underside of his cock. Before we could release his hands he had spurted come all over his face and chest.

His hands scrabbled to tear of the hardening wax and rub himself to a finish. A big grin spread across his face as he said 'Hey guys, that wasn't too bad. Who's next.'

Josh was quick to say,' Well I would be happy to be the next boy to go, but look there is only half an inch of candle left. Maybe just enough for a quick drop or two onto one of the girls.'

We looked at Yasmin who piped up, 'Okay Josh I will go next, as there is only half an inch left, but look.' From behind her back she produced another six candles and Josh paled.

I had no interest in watching again and took Pete off quietly to one of the bedrooms for the four or five hours we had left before we had to start packing. I understand that they split up into pairs, waxed each other and, as we had done, disappeared off for a more gentle form of loving to round off an amazing holiday.

Chapter 16

Frankie here. Just signing off our little story.

What can I tell you? That we all had sex on the bus on the way to the airport. No.

That we all had sex in the toilets waiting for the bus. No. I wouldn't lie to you.

That we all joined the mile high club. Not even that.

We quietly travelled back to Manchester airport, no sign of the hi-jinks that we had been up to only a few hours earlier.

Yasmin called us together at one side as we waited for the bags.

'Can we say goodbye now, in here?' she said. 'My parents are picking Hannah and I up from the airport, so I don't want to be kissing you all in there I am afraid. I will be locked in my room for ever. And it is only a few weeks back to the start of term again. We will see each other next year won't we.'

She was close to tears.

Cries of, 'Of course.' 'You bet.' 'Try stopping me.' were all we needed to bring about the group hug.

'Look,' said Josh, 'perhaps we could start a club next term. I mean I don't suppose we could get student union funds for it, but with twelve founding members maybe we could stretch our wings a little. Anyway, it is worth thinking about it. We will meet up the Wednesday after Freshers Week in the Five Bells. See you all there.'

I left with a gratifying moistness between the legs.

I hope you enjoyed our holiday as much as we did.

Frankie.