Student Bodies - in Spain Vol. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room went silent for a moment after one of the guys on her table shouted the number out.

I was right she slowly unbuttoned her skirt and lowered it to the floor. Her neatly trimmed muff pointed down to the beginnings of her crease and the first sign of some fairly meaty lips. The whole picture was framed by the stockings and the red suspenders and belt. The whole room started whistling and cheering as she sat down beaten. Jon leant over to kiss her, a kiss for the vanquished I guess, and took the opportunity to accidentally run the back of his hand over a nipple. Bad boy. As he started to walk back to the table still almost fully clothed, the girl in the trousers who had lost her panties earlier stood up and said, 'Where do you think you are going? Bring those dice over here.'

Jon happily walked over and said 'Are you sure. I am on fire tonight.'

'So am I.' Said the girl. 'Get your clothes off.' This repartee broke the tension and everyone waited for the dice to be rolled.

Her five beat Jon's one and at last the girls got to see a hint of what they were after. His boxers ballooned as he slipped down his trousers.

She lost the next throw and off came her strappy top, and then the next one again and off came her bra. She had a nice but small figure but with tan marks so I guess she did not take her top off on the beach. This was brave of her. Now she faced the same problem as the previous girl. Was she prepared to bare all.

This time Jon did not offer her the easy way out. He just waited slowly tossing his dice in his hand.

'I'll tell you what' he said. 'I am taking mine off at some stage anyway.

You roll one dice and four, five and six you win and I take my boxers off. Two and three we both take them off. A one and you take them off alone and I move on to the next unlucky girl.' She accepted and rolled the dice for a two to cheers from the room. This throw seemed to please everyone, with the possible exception of the girl who had thrown the dice. She was looking a little haunted but gamely started unbuttoning her trousers as Jon slipped his hand under his waistband. She stopped unbuttoning just before they dropped and, almost as if she could wait no longer, she grabbed his boxers and pulled them over his erect cock and down to his knees. The girls in the room sat open-mouthed at the cock that we had enjoyed so much for the last month. I noticed that a lot of the guys looked a little embarrassed and tried to hide their erections. There was unlikely to be anybody to match it.

Jon now revelled in it and as a finale lifted the young girl to stand on her seat before himself unbuttoning the final button of her trousers and sliding them down. She buried her head in her hands as we all got this wonderful view of her mousy-brown muff nestling in the white vee that her bikini would normally cover. Again Jon somehow managed to hold her ass cheeks while lifting her down from the chair and kissing her before returning to his seat.

We were not left long wondering what Pete had in mind for a little after dinner action. The guys on the other tables, without exception, had shed their trousers and in most cases their shirts. They were after blood, or at least female secretions.

Frankie was the only girl left wearing anything apart from stockings and suspenders, and that little g-string hardly covered that much anyway. She was logically the first to be called and given the dice.

'This time get me two pairs of boxers.' demanded Pete. 'Oh and come back here a moment.' He turned her round and slipped a pair of handcuffs onto her wrists holding her hands behind her back.

'Oh no,' she exclaimed, but steadfastly headed for a good-looking guy. He took one of the dice from her clenched fist and threw a five, she dropped her's on the table for a four.

She stood up close for him to claim his prize. He insinuated his fingers into the crotch of the string and tentatively pulled it. It did not move down. The elastic just stretched a little. He was obviously going to draw this out. He then picked up the side strings and quite sharply jerked the string up into her crotch. She grunted and then wriggled in what looked like ecstasy as he peeled it down her legs, the crotch string pulling slowly out from between her lips at the last moment before falling to the floor.

She won the next throw but had to bend in front of him, offering everyone around a glorious view of her crack as she slipped the boxers off with her teeth. His rampant cock sprang back to hit her on the face.

She lost the next throw and was lifted bodily and sat on the edge of the table facing her choice of lads. He pushed her to her back drew her knees around his neck and buried his face in her pussy. I remember thinking to myself 'Who lost that throw? He can do that to me any time he likes.'

He stopped before she went over the edge, and this time she won his boxers, which again, she removed with her teeth. She was also kind enough to take him briefly in her mouth and slowly lick and suck his cock for a few moments, I guess as a thank you, before returning to the table.

Yasmin was called next, handcuffed but was not immediately given the dice.

Pete pushed her legs apart and slid one dice up her slippery little puss, the other he dipped in a pat of butter and slid up her back passage.

'Nooo,' she wailed.

'I guess you will have to squat on the table to encourage a fair throw. The front one is the guys, the back one is yours. Let him know if you need help expelling them.'

Yasmin hesitatingly chose a lad who stood up and allowed her carefully to climb from his chair onto the table.

'If I win the first throw, I would like my cock sucked when I eventually lose. Please pretty please,' he said ever so nicely. Yasmin nodded with gritted teeth as she squatted in front of him trying not to lose control of both orifices at the same time. Almost by wriggling her body she dislodged the front one, but scored a five for the lad facing her. He laughed as she also scored a five and he replaced both the dice. This time she lost, and again he replaced the dice. She won this time and getting down from her squatting position on the table removed his boxers with her teeth and settled her mouth around his cock. She enthusiastically sucked and even from here you could see that he was quickly going to come. He held the back of her head. With her hands bound she was completely helpless and had to accept that he was going to come in her mouth. After the first couple of spurts he pushed her head back and dribbled the remainder over her tits.

Gamely she turned to the next guy who picked up the dice, greased them both in butter and helped her onto the table before taking his time easing them both into her sticky holes. Again she lost the first throw.

She sat there waiting for the guy to replace the dice expecting him to want another blow job. But no. He picked up a pint glass and pushed it underneath her as she squatted on the table.

'I want to see you pee in this,' he said. Yasmin paled, but later admitted that luckily she had wanted to go earlier and been frightened to ask Pete if she could go. She knew what awaited her.

She closed her eyes and tried to shut off the noise of the room. That may or may not have been helped by the room going quiet as everyone was fascinated to see if she would do it. She could and did, managing to half fill the glass eventually after a couple of trickly false starts.

The lad stood up and pissed into another one, almost filling it this time and putting it alongside hers.

'If you lose this time,' he said. 'You have to drink it.' Now Yasmin really did go pale. He, not so carefully, stuffed the dice back up her puss and arse and waited. She almost cried with relief as her arse shook a six before expelling the dice from her puss for a four. She climbed down from the table and removed his boxers before creeping back to her seat to massed applause. She was pleased to see the waiter remove both offending glasses.

Sarah was next called and was noticeably shocked to be fitted with a helmet that buckled under her chin and covered her eyes in front. It was fitted with a small padlock at the side of her face that was locked with a key. Handcuffs were then fitted, with her hands behind her back and again locked with a small key. Pete sat her down and went off to talk to some guys on the floor. He asked the waiters to bring out another big table which they placed in the middle of the room.

This was not going to be fun for Sarah. I knew that she could be a bit snooty and Pete was talking to a couple of big fat guys. What was he up to?

The two guys obviously agreed to whatever Pete had in mind because one of them stepped forward, removed his boxers and lay, legs akimbo, flat on the table, his erection pointing at his chin.

He came back to the table and led Sarah down the room.

'There is a guy lying on the table in front of you,' he said. 'I have hidden one of the keys somewhere on his body. When you have found it we will unlock whatever it fits. Then you can look for the other one.

Blindfolded and tethered he led her to a chair standing immediately behind the guys head.

You could hear whispers all around, 'I'll bet it's hidden in his mouth.'

'No. I'll bet it's up his arse.'

I cringed for her and remembered how the big guy had slobbered over me. This one on the table was almost as bad and the other one was yet to come.

She felt around in front of her with her head and obviously felt his balding head beneath her lips.' She shuddered.

Pete helped her to climb onto the chair and slither forward half on to the table. She probed behind his ears with her lips and tongue. Even checking around the back of his neck. With her head resting on his she wormed her tongue into his mouth. I was so sticky at this stage that I nearly masturbated on the spot. I knew Pete would not let me. This was so gross I just wanted to come and come.

She found nothing and moved on wriggling her body down his chest. He started to play with himself, gently masturbating as she wriggled unseeingly down him. She licked under his arms, and, as she did so her tits came in contact with his mouth. He bit and nibbled at one of the nipples. She had no idea how wide the table was and therefore had to stick to lying on his body, leaning from time to time over his chest to lick away at his flesh on the sides. She wriggled further down before coming into contact with his cock as it poked her on the top of the head. She wriggled forward and was unable to stop herself taking it in her mouth. She was obviously pretty worked up and game for anything. As she investigated around his cock and under his sac, in case it was taped there, his hands came into contact with the tops of her thighs. He roughly pulled her pussy over his mouth, holding her in that position as he chewed on her lips. You could hear him now slobbering away, and at last I could see Sarah coming. She came like a train, soaking his face and writhing on his mouth. He raised his knees and her lips sought out his arse-hole. She had obviously heard the whispers and also felt that that was the sort of thing that Pete might do. Her tongue squeezed into his brown knotted orifice. You could see her shake her head in disgust as she found nothing there. He lowered his legs back to the table and she continued to wriggle down his body, his cock sandwiched between them. From the pummelling he had given it earlier I knew that with this sort of titillation it was not going to be long before he came. Sure enough as her pussy lips came into contact with his cock and, coincidentally her lips came across the key between his toes, he came, spurting between them.

Pete lifted her off and tried the key in the padlock on her handcuffs. It did not fit, so he unlocked her mask.

Now Sarah could see the enormity of what she had suffered. And she had more to come. The fat guy was replaced on the table by an even fatter guy. Poor Sarah.

She took a deep breath and nudged his toes with her lips. Not so easy twice. Pete led her round to the head of the table again and helped her up to begin her journey over this guys body. Now she could see. In some ways this was easier, but in other ways worse. She could see what she was crawling over. She kissed him to investigate his mouth. Empty, well apart from a very active tongue. He lifted his hands so that he could play with her tits, They were being really mauled but at least now she could wriggle and see into his arm-pits. Nothing. He pulled her along his body and she checked out under his double chins. Greasy, but no key.

He knew she had to make the journey down his body. She knew that although she could see that it was not taped to his cock that she had to take it in her mouth. I knew how she felt. There was no degradation worse than this. They were sixty-nineing. He was lapping at her crack and slobbering. She wriggled further down, her tits around his cock and just like the last guy he spurted between them, still sucking and licking at her quim.

She found the key and sure enough. She should have guessed, it was half sticking out of his arse. She gripped it between her lips and pulled. It eased its way out, as did a big fart, which was met by a cry of 'Get me off here' to Pete.

He took the key, undid the cuffs and freed her arms. He started to lift her off. The fat guy meantime was still licking and slurping, holding on to the cheeks of her bum like a security blanket.

'Wait' she said. She closed her eyes, concentrated and started to pee. We all burst into applause. We could see what a filthy slob the guy was and this was pay back time.

He was obviously shocked, but did it stop him. No. He just buried his face further, lapping and drinking. We almost looked the other way but it was fascinating in the way that a cobra tries to fascinate a mongoose. We could not look away.

Pete led a shivering Sarah back to her seat.

Hannah and I were left. We looked at each other. Oh no. What could be next.

Hannah got the nod before me. That made me even more worried.

Pete escorted Hannah down to the middle of the floor and sat her on a seat. He then proceeded to rub two or three pats of butter into her breasts.

'I would like each table to select one volunteer to come forward please. Perhaps we could start with this table here.' The guys talked amongst themselves and one of their number stepped forward.

Pete held Hannah's breasts in both hands and said 'Here put your cock in between these magnificent tits and see what happens next.'

The guy dropped his shorts and eased his cock between her tits.

'Hold them up for him please Hannah.'

She held them up and pressed them together as he straddled her knees and rubbed his length between them. The friction was soon going to make him come. With the butter lubricating the passage it would have felt not unlike her vagina. He had been at it no longer than a minute or two before he spurted all over her face and hair.

This was just the start as a queue formed, a succession of lads who each duly straddled her, and relieved themselves by wanking between her tits.

Her face and hair and breasts were soon covered in dripping spunk.

What a sight she made. You could see that some of the boys who had not been chosen had decided that they could stand no more and pulled themselves off anyway. Indeed one lad who had done just that, actually stood up as the last boy was finishing and just shot all over her legs. He did have the grace to apologise.

Hannah was eventually allowed to stand up and disappear off to the bathroom to wash up before returning to the table.

I felt sorry for her because this had not only been demeaning but also that she was never going to get an orgasm like that.

She later said that she had got quite a buzz from the feeling of power she had over the boys. She used to be embarrassed about the size of her tits and here were the guys revelling in them.

I guess I was last again. I waited to hear what I had to do.

Pete stood up.

'Gentlemen, Oh and Ladies' he said. 'I was not too sure what to do with our Cindy but she has rather suggested her role to me herself.' I looked puzzled.

'Did I not see her slap away a couple of hands earlier. Was there anybody here who got hurt in that cruel way.'

A few hands went up. 'Yes she slapped my hand.' 'Yes she elbowed me away.'

'As I thought. Cindy, stand up to be punished. As ye sew, so shall you reap.'

My heart leaped. He was going to beat me before all these people. I just knew that I was going to come. I started to salivate, through both sets of lips. I tried to protest.

'No Pete. Not that. Please.'

'If I thought that you meant it, I would stop,' said Pete. 'If you do not want to do it walk into the kitchen now.' He knew me too well. I was getting hot for this. I sat there at my place and just nodded my head.

'Two chairs, seat to seat,' he said.

The chairs were set. The backs were low enough for me to bend over the first one and hold on to the back of the other one. He kicked my feet apart. And again further. I was soaking wet. I knew, I could feel myself dripping and I am sure I could even smell my arousal.

'Form a queue. One table at a time.'

I realised that everyone was going to get the chance to slap my bottom. That was thirty or more.

They started. Some were more like taps, others a grope. More and more however they were standing back and slapping me really hard. I started to anticipate each slap. I could feel myself pushing my bottom towards the next hand. I was wriggling and I could feel my bottom colouring.

The ones who were groping me obviously thought that they were turning me on, but in truth it was the smacks that were doing so.

I could hear myself shouting 'Harder.'

Suddenly I was conscious of the next person taking up a different position. I assumed it was just a left-hander, but realised it was the girl who had been wearing the red suit, now magnificently naked bar stockings and suspenders.

'You are really enjoying this,' she acknowledged. I could hardly disagree, she had wiped her hand along my lips and felt the arousal flowing.

'Catch this.' She slapped me hard first on the left breast and then the right. I howled and wriggled, but after that all the girls slapped my breasts until they too were sore.

Eventually the queue ceased and I stood, my bottom crimson and my cheeks flushed with desire. I needed to be finished off. I desperately wanted some peace and quiet to ram my fingers up my pussy.

Pete said quietly to me. 'I want to try something else. This may hurt. Shout the red word if you want me to stop.'

This was worrying but I was so close to coming I craved pain.

He lay me down on a table on my back. I started to put my hands up my sopping cunt, but he slapped them away. I looked to see that he was holding a lit candle that he had taken from the mantelpiece.

He held it a foot or so above my body and tilted it to allow a small drip to hit me on the chest above my tits.

I gasped. ' Noooo.' But I knew what I had to say to stop. That one drop was not too bad. A couple more would be ok.

He trailed it down between my breasts, dribbling hot wax as it moved lower. He moved to the side and I held my breath expecting my nipple to bear the brunt. But no. He circled my breast about an inch or two from the nipple. It was getting hotter. He was getting lower. He stopped and waited to collect a spoonful or more before dropping it.

I screamed as it hit my nipple full on. And lower still. I could feel the wax cooling and stiffening around my erect nipples, holding them in that position. I wanted to rub them and masturbate but could not move my hands where I gripped the sides of the table.

I knew where it was going next and waited with baited breath again while he first circled the nipple and then dumped on it.