All Comments on 'Student Crush'

by creativeandfun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only reason that I did not geven it 5 stars is that it is to rushed in my opinion

But for the rest it was a realy nice sorry But for me it could have bin better with one or 2 pages more

But keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So 19 and no career plans and trying to live on a teaching salary? Yeah no.

LeloineLeloineover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it. I thought there was a little too many, "I love you's", but then it is your story. But I did enjoy it very much. I was constantly hoping that maybe Miss Martin would see Erica walking with a couple of other girls, and get a little jealous, but then that is me.

MightyManfredMightyManfredover 1 year ago

I tend to agree with the anonymous commenter; there is a rush to the conclusion. The story is compelling, with the characters displaying remarkable restraint. Yet the author seems to ignore that discipline and rushes to complete the tale in a few sentences. The story is quite good, but the hurried exit prevented it from achieving its true potential.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

I hate to be a broken record but with the slow burn pace of this story I was shocked when I reached the bottom of the first page and saw it was only 2 pages. I liked the story. Love the writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeandfun@creativeandfun
Attractive 59 year old bi WMM who is sexually adventurous and extremely open minded. I have quite a few kinks I would love to share and would love to hear yours as well. HI everyone! Just wanted to check in and let you know I have several stories I am still working on. Quite ...