Student Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Josie I want you. I am aching for you so bad."

"I know baby. Just a couple more months. We must be patient."

"I know. I know. I am so excited about our first time together."

"I know my love. Me too. I think of it often."

Josie back away a few inches from me and grabbed the towel she was wearing and she let it drop to the floor. She was nude. Her body was beautiful. Her nipples were pink and hard. Her pussy just showed a landing strip. I wanted to ravage her.

"Strip for me Josie. I want to see you."

I couldn't take my eyes off of her as I began to remove my shorts, my thong panties, my t-shirt, my bra, and my sneakers. I was now nude in front of her. She looked at me with a gleam in her eyes. She moved back to where our nipples were almost touching, our lips almost touching, our bodies almost touching. This was the dance of seduction.

"Erica, my pussy is so wet for you right now."

"Josie, if you could feel how soaked I am right now, you would be shocked."

"I masturbate thinking of you quite often."

"Josie, if you knew how many times a day I made myself cum thinking of you, you would think there was something wrong with me. Look at you. Your body. WOW! And I can not wait to bury my face in your ass."

I was shaking with excitement. "Erica. The things I want to do to you right now."

She backed up to her bed and let go of my hands. She laid on her back and propped herself up on her elbows and spread her legs so that the bottoms of her feet were together. I knelt on the bed in front of her, placing my face as close to her pussy as I could without actually touching it. She smelled so nice. She wasn't lying. Her pussy was wet. I could see her juices leaking out. I wanted to taste her so bad but we had made a commitment to wait. Self imposed sexual abstinence was a bitch but it was necessary.

I raised up and laid back to copy her and she broke her position and placed her face at the opening of my pussy without actually touching or licking it.

"Josie, your pussy is beautiful. I can't wait to make you cum in my mouth. I love the way you smell."

We changed position so that we were on our stomachs and face to face. We told each other that we loved each other and smiled at each other. We talked about our first time together, which would be happening soon. The past few months had helped us build upon what I was praying to be a solid relationship. We had turned down so many offers of dates just so we could spend time together.

We stayed nude the whole weekend. It was so erotic. We made it a point to show each other our pussies and assholes as often as we could. We were very graphic in describing how we were going to please each other. When I went home Sunday afternoon, I raced to my night stand and put my Hitachi to good use making myself cum over and over thinking about Erica's pussy in my face. I was hoping she was doing the same thing at that exact moment, thinking of my pussy in her face.

Graduation day had finally arrived. Erica had family coming in from all over to watch her graduate and spend time with her. I knew I wasn't going to get to see her until sometime the following week. We were both OK with it because we knew we were going to get a lot of quality time after graduation. When her name was called to walk across the stage, I had tears in my eyes because the woman I loved was finishing high school and we wouldn't have to hide our love for each other anymore.

The ceremony had ended and all of the families were busy taking photos. I was talking to some of my fellow faculty members about the school year, summer plans, and the like when I saw Erica talking with her family about 100 feet away. She excused herself from her family for a moment and I excused myself from the conversation I was having with my colleagues. We walked toward each other. We were both smiling. When she and I got face to face, we stopped. We looked each other and then we hugged each other. Finally, I had Erica in my arms and me in hers. It felt so good to finally have physical contact with her. I whispered to her that we could save the kisses for later because there were going to be many. She agreed. Kenzie, her sister, was also there. She just smiled. She took some pics of me and Erica together and said she would send them to Erica so Erica could send them to me.

I handed her my cell and told her to put her number in. She handed me her cell and I put my number in. We were finally able to talk, text, chat, and communicate as often as we wanted. We returned our phones to each other and hugged each other again. We whispered "I love you" to each other and she said she wanted to introduce me to her family, not as her girlfriend "yet" but, as her teacher. We held hands as she walked me to them and I met her family. I told them what a wonderful student Erica had been and that I was going to miss her. I told her, so that the others couldn't hear, to text me or call me when she got a chance so we could make plans.

I left and went home. She called me about an hour later and said her parents were throwing her a graduation BBQ and that she could invite whoever she wanted. She told me she wanted me there so I agreed to go. I decided to wear a cute little blue and white sundress with matching sandals and my hair in a pony tail. I got there and some of her family members were outside. I said hello again and made my way into the kitchen and greeted her family members who were in there. Erica's mom told me that Erica was in her room changing and she called out to her. ----

"Erica, Miss Martin is here darling."

"OK Mom, can you send her up to my room please?"

Her Mom told me how to get to Erica's room, not knowing that I knew that path all too well. I went upstairs and knocked on the door. She told me to come in. I opened the door and closed it behind me. She ran from her bathroom to my arms and we hugged again like lovers and, for the first time, our lips met. Our kisses were soft. They were hard. They were passionate. We couldn't get enough of each other. She tasted exactly as I had imagined. She was an amazing kisser. Our hands were all over each other. She ran her hands under my sundress and found my ass, squeezing it. I had my hands all over her as well. She had chosen to wear some cute white shorts with a light green tank top and sandals. She looked so beautiful. I couldn't stop kissing her but I knew I had to because we had to get downstairs. We broke our embrace and stopped kissing. We checked ourselves in her bathroom mirror before walking downstairs to join everyone else. I had a great time at the BBQ and I was so happy that she had invited me.

She and I found a corner of the patio while everyone was socializing. I took her phone and found my contact information and added my address so that she would know where I lived. She told me that her out of town relatives weren't leaving until Sunday and that we wouldn't be able to see each other and make love until Monday. I had some loose ends to tie up at school on Monday so I told her we could get together Monday evening if she wanted. She said that sounded good to her. We spent the next few minutes taking a bunch of pics together as selfies. Her Mom offered to take pics of us using each of our phones. We had plenty of photos of ourselves and each other and selfies to share on social media but we decided to wait a little bit after graduation before we posted any of those.

We texted quite a bit during her graduation weekend. I missed her but I knew I would be seeing her soon enough. Monday evening came and we had made plans for her to come over after she ate dinner with her parents. She knocked on my door a little after 8 PM. I had been out of the shower a little over an hour. I had put on deodorant and perfume and stayed nude under my robe I had on. I answered the door and ushered her in. I had candles lit in the living room, in the hallway, and in my bedroom. No other lights in my house were on. She had worn a spaghetti strap sundress. She slipped off the sandals and left them at the front door. She walked toward me and stopped just in front of me. She reached up and grabbed the straps from her dress and let them slide down her arms. Her dress fell to the floor. She was nude.

I untied the knot in the sash of my robe and I let it fall so that she could see my nudity. This time was different. We kissed so warmly, so softly, so gently, our hands lightly moving about each other' bodies. We were body to body, naked flesh to naked flesh. I lightly stroked her back. She lightly caressed my ass.

"I love you so much Erica."

"I love you Josie. More than you'll ever fathom."

We held each other close as we continued to kiss. I never wanted to stop kissing her but I also wanted to taste every last inch of this perfect woman I was head over heels in love with. This was the same woman, who during the entire school year, I ached for, I longed for, I craved. Nothing else and no one else in the world mattered. I had the love of my love in my arms, in my home, in my life, and soon................in my bed.

We let go of each other and walked hand in hand to my bedroom, both of us giggling, mostly because of us finally being able to make love but also, I think, because we had pulled off the ultimate hiding act. We hid our relationship perfectly. We risked so much to get to this point. Finally, we were about to become lovers.

We laid on the bed side by side, facing each other. We gently caressed each other's faces and anywhere else our hands could reach in the positions we were in.

"Erica, I am so happy right now. I don't know what to say other than that I am absolutely head over heels in love with you right now."

"Josie, I am happier than happy. Knowing I wanted you and knowing that I now have you is beyond words and I am so in love with you."

I sat up and massaged her breasts with my hands and replaced my hands with my lips, her nipples stiffening under my efforts from my mouth. She opened her legs, trying to push my hands to her pussy. I refused. I wanted my face down there but that would come soon enough. I shifted back up so we could kiss more. I loved kissing Erica. She knew how to make me tingle just from kissing. I broke the kiss and worked my lips down to her navel. I kissed all over her tummy. Her abs were toned, yet soft.

She opened her legs wider. She was squirming. I knew what she wanted but she would have to wait a little longer. After I kissed her tummy, I acted like I was going to her pussy. Instead, I shifted back up so I could kiss her some more. I sucked her tongue into my mouth and moved back and forth on it with my lips like I was sucking a cock. Her moans and whimpers told me she loved what I was doing.

I moved back down her body again, this time looking for her beautiful pussy. I kissed all around it, inhaling her scent. She smelled so wonderful. I lightly kissed and licked each pussy lip. I could feel the warmth of her pussy on my face. I slid my tongue slowly into her pussy hole. That taste ---- oh that lovely taste. I French kissed her opening as though she and I were kissing. I wanted all of that lovely juice in my mouth. I used my hands to open her pussy wide. I just stopped licking long enough to admire the beauty of her pussy. It was pretty. No. It was sexy. Her clit was standing at attention.

I couldn't resist. I licked it once just to tease her. She was squirming. I licked it again and pulled back just so I could see her reaction. She smiled at me and begged me to make her cum. I sucked her clit gently into my mouth. She began to move back and forth with her hips. I slid a finger into her pussy as I licked her clit. I took that finger out of her pussy and offered it to her mouth. She sucked her juices off of it and then she came. I repeated this process several times and each time she came. I had discovered a new toy.

She begged me to put my ass in her face. I was only too happy to comply. I took my mouth off her pussy long enough to swing my legs over her head so that my knees were on either side of her arms. I grabbed my asscheeks and pulled them apart and lowered my ass to her waiting mouth. She moaned and squealed as she ate my asshole. I pulled her legs back and placed them on either side of me. Her pussy and ass were completely exposed. I playfully spanked her pussy and her asshole.

She tongue fucked my ass so good that it felt like I could cum just from her eating my ass. I was right. I had an orgasm as she ate my ass. I continued to finger and spank her pussy. I pulled her lower body to me and I leaned forward. I alternated licking her pussy and her asshole. After a few licks, I spanked her pussy just hard enough to make it sting, but also to make her want more.

She had replaced her tongue with a finger in my ass and she had put her mouth on my pussy. She fingered my ass hard while she sucked on my clit. I decided to do the same to her. I fingered her asshole and sucked her clit. I was approaching another orgasm. I don't know how many I had to this point. This time it was so intense that I squirted all over her face and chest. I soaked her. I fell forward and sucked on her clit until she came again, drenching my face and chin with her cum.

We spent the next several minutes licking our cum off of each other. It was so delicious and intoxicating. I loved her taste. She loved my taste. I laid on my back and pulled her on top of me and wrapped my legs around her. We kissed some more, in between kisses, telling each other how much we loved each other.

We decided to wait until 4th of July weekend to go public with our relationship. All of the photos we had taken since graduation all the way to 4th of July weekend were posted on our social media pages. We captioned each one "Life is sweeter when I get to spend it with you. I love you so much" followed by three red heart emojis. It was nice because we were able to hold hands in public, to kiss in public, and be an actual couple. And we have been busy making up for all of those days and nights we couldn't make love while she was my student.

There is nothing more wonderful than waking up every single morning and having Erica's pussy in my mouth for breakfast. And she absolutely loves worshiping my ass. I work hard to keep it nice and firm just for her.

We gathered both of our families together and came out to them, which was also the same day as Erica's 19 birthday, the week after the 4th of July. I proposed marriage to her in front of them all and she said yes.

12