All Comments on 'Student Exchange Ch. 02'

by CBruch

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CBruchCBruchalmost 5 years agoAuthor
You've missed the point

Thank you Anonymous User for your observation but I write in response to what many of my American followers seek to read. It's certainly not indicative of any personal preferences ... and the term is 'Brits' not as you have identified 'Britts'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 stars

Another well written, enjoyable, erotic and realistic chapter. With regard to the 'Anonymous' comment, I am a submissive husband in a Wife led marriage; a cuckold; a wittol; have a small penis (1+1/2" flaccid, 3+1/2" erect) and just one, very small, testicle; love cleaning up creampies; and, yes, I am British. What's your point?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous 17 8 19

You have the gaul to call others when you deliver nothing but empty air. You try so hard at a put me down yet fail so badly that people laugh at your sad comments. Must be hard to be such a simpleton such as yourself. Everyone is welcome to write what they wish. Yet you deem it your life's work to go around many authors posts posting your sad lonely comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And it is “gall” not Gaul which would refer to Someone or something of French origins

CBruchCBruchover 2 years agoAuthor

I am confused, why have you posted the 'Gaul' comment on my profile? It wasn't me that made it and also why did you wait 2 years to make it? Just askin'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCBruch@CBruch
A 'retired person' with time on his hands to indulge in my hobby of writing erotica and stories which are based on confessions and fantasies that my many correspondents share with me. Quite happy to include you on my 'distribution list' if you feel the need to unburden your soul.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES