Student Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

They've gone back home now but before they said their goodbyes they have promised her that if she wants to have a holiday in Barbados that she would be very welcome. All she would be required to do would be pay for her airfare; everything else would be taken care of and she was guaranteed a fine time as they all had plenty of friends who would love to meet her and give her all the attention she desired. I wasn't included in the invitation.

Helen smiled at the prospect but, for the moment, the reality is that at the moment we can't afford it. She was a little sad to think it might be some time before she take up the invitation but as compensation for any disappointments that she might be feeling Helen insists that in future we shall only be hosting mature students from the Caribbean.

She's on the phone now to the co-ordinator to advise him that the young men from Barbados were lovely and she is looking forward to the next booking.

******

12