Student Life Pt. 08

Story Info
Alone with Scott, and his friends visit the flat.
8.4k words
4.55
11.7k
14

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DHerbert
DHerbert
208 Followers

I freshened up my make-up, not that it really needed it, but it killed some time and gave me a chance to think. I then went to the loo for pretty much the same reason. As it happened, on sitting, I farted again and it became clear there was still gunk up there from earlier. Unpleasant though it was, I did my best to clean it all out. Scott, or the others, becoming aware of that was not to be permitted!

My life was being destroyed, but there were still normal plans for the weekend I'd had in my head. Nothing exciting, just food shopping and some study for the days, and then thoughts of going out in the evening today. None of that seemed likely to happen now, but I was wondering how to ask him about getting time to do some of the 'normal' things that needed to go on.

My mother, sister, and I exchanged messages most days, not always to each of us, but I'd be in touch with at least one of them pretty much every day. I'd sent my sister something yesterday morning before heading to uni, but nothing since. At some stage, they were going to try and contact me. I didn't know what they would do if they got no response. If they caused trouble, then that email might get sent.

I also needed to buy milk and a few other things. The bottom of our building had a branch of a supermarket over two-thirds of the ground floor, and I'd planned to just nip down and get a few things there, although it was more expensive than from a bigger store from another brand that was a little way down the road. Convenience counted in such things.

Displacement! I was doing it again, wasn't I! I didn't want to think about the task ahead, so I was thinking about the smaller issues, things that I might usually be able to deal with, and using them to fill up my brain with so that there was no room in my head to concentrate on the sheer horror of my life.

"Sir," I said when I'd finished in the bathroom, having made no attempt to close the door and block off the sound of what I was doing, even though the camera was not pointing in that direction. "I'll need to buy food soon, and I'll need your permission to contact my mum and sister on the laptop. As you have my phone. Otherwise, they will start to wonder where I am, and that might cause us difficulties."

'Food we will talk about later, but do not worry about your relatives. They have sent messages and I have been responding on your behalf.'

The bloody arrogance of the man! The sodding little bastard! I was going to rip his bloody balls off -- and they would be bloody by that stage -- and make him eat them! He was messaging them on my behalf without even telling me. Not that I should have expected anything different, but still, this was a real kick in the guts.

I could only hope that he was keeping things normal. He would have all my previous texts, messages, emails etc. to look back on to get my tone of voice right, but what he was going to be telling them was a worry. Let's be honest, everything here was a worry, but I didn't want him in contact with my family. After all, I was doing this to keep them out of it!

Somehow, I needed to get a message to them to let them know that all of my accounts had been hacked, or something, and to only contact me on a new one that I'd need to have created ready for them to use. How the hell I could do all of that without them giving it away to this bloke I didn't know though. If he got wind of it, then it was game over for me.

I wanted to say something to him, even just to ask him to be gentle with them, but had no idea of how to do it without incurring his anger. In just a few minutes I'd be in my flatmate's room getting screwed, but, if I didn't tread the line carefully, it was entirely possible that I'd be told to invite Paul -- or maybe even Paul and Mike -- in there as well.

This all-needed thinking about, carefully, but that would have to wait. I had my orders and couldn't afford to dilly dally in the safety of my room doing anything that wasn't geared to the task at hand. Face on, hair brushed, bladder now empty. All ready for action. Except that I wasn't!

All of the day's activities so far had put one tiny little thing out of my head. The pill. I wasn't on the pill, and I was supposed to be having sex for the first time. I had no condoms and had no idea if Scott did either. Hell, I might be having to ask his two guests if they had one with them. Or knock-on doors and see if any of the others were still in the flat and had one to spare?

Of all the stupid bloody things to forget -- or block -- not being on birth control was one hell of a big one! At least I'd remembered in time though! Would he let me go downstairs to the supermarket and buy some? I had no idea! Although I might have to go further and find a pharmacy somewhere nearby if they didn't have any.

Some of my friends followed the timetable of their periods quite closely but, while I knew roughly when mine was coming, it had never been that big a deal. What I couldn't quite remember was how long after it you were still at risk. My last was about ten days back, which I thought made me relatively safe. Relatively wasn't a great word to be using in this context though.

"Sir, I am about to go and follow your instructions. I'm not wanting to cause any issues, or make any sort of difficulty here, but while you know that I am a virgin -- we discussed it yesterday -- you may not know that I am not on the pill. And I've no condoms. I need to find some before I talk to Scott about having sex."

I waited for a response but had no idea what he would say. Yes! He had to say yes -- didn't he? He was controlling my life at the moment, but the ramifications of not being protected could cause huge ripples in my life for... well, for the rest of my life! I'd thought of this last night, but events had overtaken my discussing it with him then.

'Now it is time for the final round of mouth, cunt, arse, with only one section remaining. Take this machine with you to record events as you go to Scott and offer him vaginal sex. Fail to get it -- or to clean him with just your mouth afterwards -- and I email out that video. You know the one. Once done, take the machine and leave him to clean himself up. Do not do so yourself in any way until after filming your passing the time with his friends until he arrives back with them. You may then leave.'

He'd not even bothered to change the message -- or at least I didn't think so -- and had just cut and pasted the same one again. The bastard. The absolute bastard. While I'd known that he had to be that to have taken things this far, this further proof of it was quite chilling. There was no leeway in this to just nip down to the shops. The instructions were quite clear. Get on with it.

If I did, I was taking the risk of getting pregnant. Pregnant. That was one hell of a word to be contemplating before going out and attempting to drag to bed the man that I might be making into a father! Could I talk him into using the withdrawal method? Probably, if I was to only offer to let him have me that way.

I didn't think my blackmailer would accept that though. He wanted me properly fucked, and this would indeed well and truly fuck me. My parents were anti-abortion and, in general discussions, I had been as well. Even the morning after pill was a no-no as it, in effect, killed off any fertilised eggs. They would never know if I took it here though. But I'd have to live with it.

Not take anything and hope that nothing was growing in me -- or take it and maybe kill what could develop to be a living, breathing, human being? I knew that sperm could live in you for a few days after they were 'deposited' but there was no guarantee that he would permit me to leave the flat to buy what was needed in the limited required time, even if I thought I could do it.

'Now -- or else...'

There was no choice here and no mercy either. Whatever I went through, I was going to do it in the knowledge that I was carrying this additional burden at the same time. I took up the laptop and paused for just a moment to look at myself in the mirror. Bloody cute, and about to give it all away to Scott.

From the backs of their heads, I could see that Mike was no longer there. Gone home, gone to the shops, gone elsewhere -- it didn't matter much. What did matter was that this was a two-player game, and there were now two of them playing it. Was Scott going to be happy to dump Paul, who he'd invited over for the afternoon, and quietly come away with me?

"Scott, can I have a word with you please?" I asked nicely, but he said he was busy right now -- and could I give him thirty? He'd not even turned his head to look at me. Was he already so used to seeing me naked that, having just spent some time doing that, he wasn't overly bothered about doing so again straight away?

"Scott, look at me, please. Please." I stood behind the sofa, almost behind Paul's head, so that, unless he made the effort to turn all the way, then he'd not see what I was doing. Scott did, however, and quickly paused the game before telling Paul that he needed to speak to me for a few moments and would be back soon.

What I'd done to attract, and to keep, his attention was shameful. Shameful, degrading, and the act of a wanton slut. Which, as I was trying to drag him to bed, was the part I was playing. I'd lain the laptop on the kitchen table and then, facing him, had one hand cupping a boob and rolling the nipple, the other holding my slit down there open and laying it all out for him.

As he'd turned, looked, and then raised his eyes to my face, I'd winked at him and nodded my head towards his room door in what I hoped was a 'come hither' sort of a way. Or maybe go thither. Whatever. It had been meant to imply that if he came with me then what I was showing him could be his -- and that message seemed to have been received.

"Erm, we can't go in there," he said standing up from the sofa as I collected the machine and headed towards his room. "Mike is... using the facilities." He could have just said using the toilet, but instead chose to go on. "He was a bit, well, overcome, by seeing you earlier, and wanted somewhere for some... quiet time."

Quiet time. It took me a few seconds, but then I realised what quiet time meant in this context. He wanted some space to masturbate over me. Presumably, Scott had done so at some point -- and, in fact, Connor had freely admitted to doing that last night -- but now strangers were getting in on the act as well. Other guys were likely to have done so in the past, but I'd never know, which sort of made it okay. However, knowing that he was in there right now thinking of what he wanted to do to me was crushing.

I dithered for a moment but realised I had no choice here. There was no instruction on where to have sex with him, just to do it. I'd immediately thought of his room as, in some way, I'd hoped to have my room kept as a sanctuary or at least a space to hide out from the others. Now I was leading Scott by the arm, while smiling up at him, to screw him on my bed.

We shared one of our classes together, so he was the one of my flatmates that I'd talked to the most. I couldn't say I knew him though, as that extra time had been used to discuss the one lecture we'd had and not anything personal. He seemed a nice enough, bog-standard sort of a man. Bland would be a slightly cruel way to describe him, but there was nothing to stand out so far.

The funny thing was that he seemed as nervous as I was. When I asked him if he had a condom he actually blushed. Oh, bloody hell! I'd hoped that this was going to be a fairly simple procedure. Something in which he was going to be able to take the lead and give me some pleasure at the same time as I was getting the job done.

Why the hell was nothing ever simple! Nothing since I'd lost my phone anyway, or had it stolen. He was a bloody virgin as well, wasn't he! Or at least pretty inexperienced. Mind you, I imagine that a lot of guys would be wondering what they were letting themselves in for going somewhere private with me the way I'd been acting.

"Paul," Scott called over to his friend, his friend that was watching us wide-eyed. "Do you still carry that condom about?" Paul hunted through the pockets of the jacket that was on the sofa next to him, and then skimmed the small golden packet through the air to us. It fell a little short, and I let Scott bend and collect it.

Paul's eyes never left me, and I couldn't help wondering if he was also going to use Scott's bedroom for some 'quiet time' when Mike was done. Mike might even want it again after knowing what we'd just borrowed. Although it wasn't borrowed was it -- he'd hardly want that back when it was done with!

I was supposed to come and stand out with them when done, and so reveal myself in my post-sex splendour. That would give them some additional images to carry homewards later in the day. Right now though, I didn't care. The existence of a condom cheered me immensely. While they were not 100% protection, at least the risk of pregnancy was now massively reduced.

I was so relieved that my kisses took on some extra passion as soon as the door closed behind us as we entered my room. The laptop was quickly placed on my desk and aimed at the bed, so I put my arms around his neck and kissed him as I moved backwards to get us into the shot. We fell back onto, rather than sat down upon, the bed, arms around each other.

He'd not been overly shy last night when it had come to his turn to feel me up in the living room in front of the others, but this was different. I was now his, and his alone. The lewd gestures and wink had been enough to have him thinking that he was going to get to screw me -- the requesting a condom had proven it.

I tried to slow him down enough to tell him that this was a one-off. That we mustn't let the others know in case it became an issue, especially so for Leanne, who I'd been told was reluctant to let me wander around in the nude in the first place. A point of view I'd certainly have gone along with if some other girl had come up with the idea.

I didn't think that he really took any of that in though, although he made noises as if he did. His hands were all over my chest and playing with my boobs and they had most of his attention. I resolved to remember to discuss this more fully when we were all done and his brain had its blood supply back again.

He seemed fascinated with the way my boobs almost disappeared when I was lying flat on my back. He could grab a handful, but as soon as he let go they seemed to fade back into nothingness again, just leaving my nipples standing out as a sign that they were around here somewhere. I'd always been a bit jealous of girls with bigger and firmer boobs that still had something showing in this position. He didn't seem to care though.

It didn't take me long to figure out that not only was he a virgin, but he'd never gone this far with a girl before. He'd sometimes seemed like a big kid when we'd talked before, but he was just so childishly fascinated with my body that it was clearly the first time he'd ever been with a girl. It might have been sweet in other circumstances.

Right now, I wasn't in the mood to have one boob sucked into his mouth and the nipple played with by his tongue and lips while he used his hand on the other one. It felt good, no issues with that, but it wasn't quite what I was here for. I wanted to get this done and dusted so that we could get out again as soon as possible.

I had no idea where my flatmates were at this moment, but I didn't want them catching either of us coming out of my room. I also didn't want them to find the two guys in the living room, all alone, and ask where their host was. Finding that he was spending time with Amy in her room could result in them leaping to the correct conclusion, and that would be a bad thing! I needed to get this done ASAP.

It was kind of awkward for me though. There was pleasure to be had here even though the task itself was abhorrent. If I lay back and let him take his time then it could be interesting, but, instead, I knew I'd need to cut this short and get down to the main event. I was scared though, in all honesty. I'd had my hairbrush, and a fairly wide array of other things inside me before, but I knew that this was going to be different to any of that.

Ideally, I'd have been going out with a guy for quite some time while getting closer to this. Been wined and dined today and let the anticipation build between us all the time we were together. Both of us knowing what was going to happen but having it come on in a natural way.

Sure, I might have one-night stands, or short-term relationships, in the future that involved sex, but this was the first time. This was only going to happen once, and it would be remembered forever, unlike most one-night affairs, I assumed. I was aware that I was clenching up inside, and my mental state was not conducive to this going well.

I suddenly remembered that the old-time Star Trek character I liked -- Mr Spock -- had once had to sort of seduce an enemy alien woman (who looked human though, as all the aliens did back then), a Romulan, I thought. He was after some sort of information and had to lead her on to try and get it. It wasn't like he ended up sleeping with her or anything -- it wasn't that sort of a show -- but he did keep to the mission plan while dealing with her. I'd try to act dispassionately while dealing with Scott, in the same way as Spock had with his female opponent.

I helped Scott off with his t-shirt and then went for the fastenings on his jeans. It was quite awkward though, as he was half on me and half resting on the bed, and I had trouble getting both arms into play. Maybe with some practise I'd get the hang of doing this one-handed in the same way some guys can undo bra straps. Not that Scott had needed to worry about getting mine off here.

He took over the removal of his jeans, needing to sit up and wrestle with them a little to get his trainers away at the same time. His underwear must have gone at the same point -- assuming that he'd been wearing any -- as I could immediately feel him pressing hard against my thigh. And as his hands had come straight back to my upper torso there was only one thing that this new feeling could be.

T-shirt off and pressed back up against me, it was evident that a little more in the way of deodorant for him would have been useful this morning. It wasn't a bad smell, as such, but it wasn't great either. There were going to be other smells in here soon though. I didn't usually notice my own scent unless I left the room and re-entered again, but I was aware that with what we were doing now then I'd soon be producing it in volume.

He was leaning partly on his side, on one elbow. The hand belonging to that arm was squeezing the boob it was almost resting on, while the other roamed around and touched me, gradually making wider sweeps as he made his way to my landing strip, and towards my groin. I wasn't sure if he thought that he was being subtle about it, but he wasn't.

He'd not touched me down there yet, and I wanted him to. To have him get on with it! If he'd been more experienced -- if I'd been more experienced -- then I'd have tried to get him to just get on with it. To leap aboard and screw me. I didn't want to scare him off though, and tried to make the appropriate noises to give him some encouragement. To speed him up by letting him know that foreplay wasn't needed here.

His touch did feel good, and it seemed reasonable to let him have a little bit of time to explore my slit, maybe even find my clit in there, before doing the deed and then rushing off again. After all, it was his first time as well. He'd remember this for the rest of his life, so it would have been rude not to give him a few moments to play.

DHerbert
DHerbert
208 Followers