Student Life Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott was out, so I was now free and desperate to leave. I stood and tried to get past Connor, to get to my room and escape the looks from all the guys, to escape the thoughts of what they wanted to do to me. I knew that they were going to talk about it, but if I could only get into my room and lock the door behind me that would be something!

Taking the laptop from the table I stood, then paused as I saw a fair-sized damp patch on the sofa where I'd been sitting. What I would have done in other circumstances was get a wet cloth and clean up after myself. I couldn't do that now though, I just needed to escape the situation, get the hell out of the room.

Knowing that this was a further thing to haunt me, I turned away and tried to through the gap between the sofas and away from Connor so that I could head to my bedroom. He blocked me, just for a moment, just long enough to say one word in my ear before he let me go.

"Slut."

He knew what I'd been like with him last night, and he had made me admit that I was a slut before he'd allowed me to suck his cock. I'd lied and done so as I'd no real choice as I needed to get the task completed. I wasn't sure if he'd believed it then, although he had good reason to, but this was surely the icing on that particular cake. Amy was a slut okay. Her behaviour left it in no doubt.

As I walked away, doing the walk of shame before these boys, he added a further comment. I'd been called names before, who hadn't, but this was something that hit home and hurt more than anything that had ever been sent in my direction up to this point.

Connor said, "Your daddy would be so proud if he could see you right now," and then gave Scott a high five. As I walked away I could hear the sound of the others giving him one as well. I had to walk away from them conscious that I was still slowly dripping and feeling absolutely humiliated. Why the hell did he have to say that to me!

My dad would be so incredibly saddened and disappointed if he could see me now. It was not just the casual sex, nor the being out here naked. If that was what I wanted, then he would -- while not understanding, possibly (probably, let's face it, almost certainly), disapproving -- have supported my right to do these things. It was the fact of my being absolutely mortified that was the issue.

As I walked back to my room, I couldn't quite hear what the four of them were saying but, as I closed the door, there was a lot of laughter. It didn't take much imagination to guess that I was the main topic of conversation. Amy the slut. Would Scott tell them that I was his first, or would he be too busy boasting of his prowess?

The tears were flowing as I closed and locked the door behind me. I wasn't sure if any of them would try and follow me -- I thought not, as it would be obvious to all due to the design of the flat -- but wasn't going to take that chance. I put the laptop onto the desk and plugged it in, and almost immediately it started to speak.

'Well done, Amy. I'm glad to see that you are following my instructions to the letter. Now, take a quick shower before applying make-up etc. and having lunch. Be back here at two o'clock. Next, we take a look at the ladies.'

Student Life Part 8 ends here...