Student Life Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the few things that wasn't bothering me today was the thought of his breaking my hymen as he went in for the first time. I doubted that I'd had one for years. I'd done a lot of gymnastics and other sports in my youth, and that was often said to break it. Obviously though, my using a wide array of items inserted in there to fuck myself would have done the deed even if the sports had not!

I was getting conflicted here. I was enjoying his touch while wanting him to get this done and over -- and wanting both of our first times to be special as well. My trying to be impersonal wasn't working, probably because this was very, very, personal. The guy had two fingers sticking into me now, and you don't get much more personal than that!

As he pushed his lips hard against mine, inserting his tongue as he did, it seemed that he was keeping up some sort of rhythm. I wondered if he knew that his fingers were going in and out to the same beat as his tongue. Maybe it was simpler that way for him. Less to think about if he ran the two in sync.

Taking the condom from where he'd dropped it on the side of the bed, I struggled to get the damn thing open. I'd assumed that there would be a point in the golden wrapper that tore off easily, kind of like those little packets of ketchup that you get at fast-food restaurants. Turning it around a few times I eventually found a ripping point and got the thing out.

This was my first time of actually holding one, in fact only my second time seeing one in real life. That had been in a sex education class at school a few years ago. Then the teacher had taken it out of the packet and rolled it down a banana to show the class what it was like. She'd explained that the fruit was just there for convenience due to its shape, but I'd not been alone in thinking how the heck was something of that size meant to fit inside you down there!

I asked Scott whether he wanted to put it on himself or did he want me to do it, and that was the option he chose. I sat up and touched his thing for the first time. Penis, dick, cock. Whatever you called it, it was a damn strange thing to be dangling between his legs, and his was different to the other two I'd dealt with in the last 24 hours.

It took me a moment to work it out -- I wasn't exactly an expert in these things, although my lack of knowledge was fast being dealt with -- as the overall size seemed fairly similar to both Connor and David. I then realised the reason that this looked like a big mushroom was because he was circumcised. With the other guys, that part had been hidden away, and they looked the better for it.

The wide pointy top part -- the tip -- was a sort of angry red colour, with the rest of the shaft a shade of some form of dirty cream. There was probably a colour chart out there somewhere if I ever wanted to paint something in these shades. Which I didn't.

I put the condom on the end and then worried about which way up it was supposed to go. That had never been covered, but I quickly figured out that there was a little bubble part on one side and that was probably the top. With that upright, I started to roll it down. It needed two hands working together, one to control the stem part, and the other on the latex.

He was making it difficult for me to get to it though, and to keep hold. With me now sitting up to reach him my boobs had dropped back into existence. He had bent over to get his mouth over one again, at the same time as still fingering me. That all made it difficult to see what I was doing and also to concentrate properly.

It wasn't like I was getting horny or anything (or not too much anyway), but I was getting turned on enough by this that I could feel his fingers sliding in and out rather nicely now, as opposed to the pressure he had needed a few minutes ago. My breathing was changing as well, and I was feeling a little light-headed. Totally normal physical reactions I thought. Not a sign that I wanted this, or was happy about what I was doing, but just automatic responses.

This was not completely true though, but I kept telling myself that. Anything else would mean that I was giving in to what I'd been ordered to do here, and I wasn't having that. I wasn't having that at all! I was a good girl who was waiting for the right guy before screwing his brains out. Surrender now would change me.

Mission accomplished with the condom, I let him guide me down onto my back again. He touched me where he wanted while I gently tried to manoeuvrer myself under him, with his legs between mine. From previous experience, with inserting a decent variety of things, I knew that I was ready for him down there.

While the touching was perfectly pleasant -- and indeed more than pleasant -- to let him continue made me complicit in this. I needed him to do his business so that I could get out of this room. My room. Crap, this was going to change my relationship with my room. My place of refuge was no longer that, and the blackmailing bastard would probably keep challenging me in here. I needed to find somewhere else to be able to clear my head without thoughts of this intruding.

And then we were there, or almost there anyway. He was clearly trying to get his cock into me but couldn't find the entrance. I had to reach down and guide him in as it was lower than he seemed to be aiming. Given that he'd had a number of fingers in there just a few moments before, you'd think he would have been fine at this.

A second or two later and it was in. I was no longer a virgin. For that matter neither was he. Flat on my back, on my own bed covers, I'd succumbed to him -- and to my blackmailer's wishes. You would have thought that he would have had a big event planned for this, a 'grand opening' in a way, rather than just plain old sex with one guy of my own age. I could add to my list of information about him that taking virginity was seemingly no big deal, unlike most men.

Scott was holding his torso above me, and concentrating on trying to get his movements right. He actually came out once as he pulled too far back, but got himself back inside with no further trouble. He was a bit enthusiastic with his thrusting, and I guessed that this was a result of watching porn and having no real-world experience.

Once he seemed to think he was getting the hang of it he lay flat against me, and that improved my experience a little. I'd been just lying there and 'taking it' as a friend of mine would say, getting nothing special from what was happening, but the body down pressing onto mine markedly increased the physical sensations.

I still didn't get the point though. Masturbating with a handy toy, while playing with my boobs and body as needed, felt better than this. I wondered if it was because I had no ongoing relationship with him? But no. Plenty of people had one-night stands where there was no prior relationship, and that was still supposed to be good.

Sex was meant to be one of the great driving forces of human culture, something all men, and many women were chasing. I'd been thinking about it for years, as were my peers. And this was... meh, was the closest I could come to expressing my feeling. It was a weird sensation and not unpleasant, but not something I'd have crossed the road to experience either.

Movies, books, friends and family. All of these had spoken of sex as something magical, something special, something to look forward to with anyone -- but when you found compatibility, well then. It was something truly special.

I felt cheated somehow, as if everyone knew it was a bit rubbish but there was a big con going on. A bit like the Emperor's New Clothes, and no one could be the first to admit that there was nothing to see here. Sex was bland and boring once you'd got past the whole build-up and foreplay stage. Well, that was disappointing.

We, or rather he, continued with what he was doing. One hand holding a boob, clenching it every so often, but nothing more, the other arm flat on the bed and being used for leverage and support. He was kissing me at times, and I was responding when he did, but I was basically hoping for him to be done soon as I wasn't very comfortable.

Part of that problem was his legs rubbing on my thighs, so I tried to move them wider and break the contact. Presumably, that would increase his access down there, and maybe make it easier. That could only be a good thing and help him get on with the job -- not that he seemed to need any encouragement going from the comments he was making.

He had clearly learned well from whatever videos he'd been watching, and his grunts and 'oh yes, oh fuck, oh yes,' could have come straight from the soundtrack from any of them. I'd barely made any noise, except where the air had been forced out of my chest as he pushed up. Bugger. I'd better try and fake some kind of encouragement to help him on his way. I didn't want him here all day!

The porn girls he was probably used to would have been faking orgasms, and he wouldn't know a real one if it, well, if it happened. I decided that rather than lie here like a dead fish, I would try and show some enthusiasm and get him off. And then get him off me!

My legs had been spread wider so that his were not rubbing against them in the same way, but they were still not comfortable. I decided to raise them in the air and out of the way -- and it then made sense to make the most of his body being there to rest them on. That was another classic porn move wasn't it, to wrap your legs around the bloke?

Doing this changed everything.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh yes, oh YES, oh Scott, oh fuck YES." Suddenly I wasn't faking anything. I'd planned to speak words of encouragement to him, but all the words had gone out of my head. Almost everything had gone out of my head.

Moving my legs like that had altered the position of my hips so that both his angle of entry and the way he was lying on me had changed. His groin was now pushing against my clit, stimulating it, but it was his cock that seemed to have magically come alive inside me.

I'd found my G-spot years ago but had no idea that the feel of a man there, combined with his thrusting in and out, the sensations of the cock pushing me apart and then moving deep inside me, could possibly do this.

He suddenly slowed down and put a hand lightly over my mouth. "Shhh, Amy. You'll wake up the neighbourhood!" He started again, putting his hand on my throat and squeezing gently. I wasn't sure if that was to try and keep me quiet or was some stupid porn move, but I didn't care less.

I just wanted him to get back up to speed and fuck me. Fuck me, fuck, fuck, oh bloody hell! I could hear myself now, hear what he must have been trying to keep quiet. I sounded like some actress on the web. Paid to emulate the noises of sex and, if this is what it was like in real life, doing a pretty good job.

It couldn't last though. I was moaning away like a banshee, just loving the feelings deep inside me, barely conscious even of the sticky squelching sound as he pulled back each time and then went balls deep in my pussy. Suddenly I wanted this more than anything in the world. Needed this. I could understand some of the other girls around me better. If this was a beginner, then just think what the experienced guys could do for me!

He came with a loud explosion of noise. A few more wild thrusts, a few more groans, and it was over. I wasn't done yet and needed more, but even I knew that wasn't going to happen. Once a guy had shot his load then it was going to take him a while to get it up again.

I asked him to use his fingers on me. Actually, I begged him to do it. Begged this near-stranger (although in the circumstances it was odd to think of him that way) to finger fuck me and take me over the edge. He proved reluctant -- maybe it was the icky combination of our juices, our sweat, the noises being made -- I'm not sure why.

He was perfectly content to sit and watch me though. Watch me masturbate and finish off what had been started. I didn't care, I just needed to get this done, and the whole group of them, and the bastard blackmailer if it came to it, could watch as long as I got the job done.

If he'd thought I was loud before, then he must have got a shock when it happened. I know that I did! I'd never been brought to that level before, and, rather than moan, I let out a near scream of passionate delight. I'd never felt like this before and couldn't hold back. Didn't want to hold back.

The sweat was pooling on my chest when I finished but, with the heat I was giving off, it wouldn't be there for long. I tried smiling up at him but stopped in panic when I saw what he was doing, my mood nearly ruined.

He'd taken the condom off and was reaching for a box of tissues, clearly going to wipe himself down. My instructions, my orders, had been to use my mouth to do that, and I think I shocked him by moving suddenly, bending, and latching my mouth onto his cock.

He was largely deflated now, but it still had a little bit of life in it, at least it seemed that once he realised what I was doing there was a slight spring to it. It still seemed an oddly large mushroom-headed thing without the foreskin to cover it but, once in my mouth, it was fine. At least there was no chance of having to deep-throat him or anything.

It was just a case of using my tongue to get into the grooves under the head and to suck it clean -- something made easier by him being circumcised. I was fully aware that it was a mix of his cum and whatever the weird-tasting chemical was from inside the condom, but, right now I totally didn't care. My head was still full of what had happened -- the discovery of sex being that good -- that what I was doing right now barely computed.

He was looking down at me with a face showing a combination of bliss and pleasure when I was done. I could hardly blame him. I had no idea if he'd thought much of me in a sexual way before this weekend, but after wandering around nude, he had to have been doing so recently. And for me to basically drag him to my room for a fuck... hell, his thoughts must be a mush right now!

Taking the used condom from his hand, I threw the squidgy plastic over to the waste bin. It hung on the side for a second, then fell outwards onto the floor. I'm now the sort of girl that has used condoms lying on her bedroom floor. Classy, Amy, real classy!

Nothing here showed me as a girl of any class at all. As far as Scott was concerned, I was a freak, and he had to be thinking of me as a slut. His two friends out there must be thinking the same. I wasn't sure how long we'd taken in my room, but they had to know that we were not comparing course notes!

It seemed a bit redundant to tell Scott not to say anything to the others, but I went through the now usual reasons with him. I might not be allowed to continue with my nudity. I might get thrown out of these rooms. He might not get to, well, get to do this again. Not that I was promising anything, not at all, but if there was ever to be a chance, then he needed to keep his mouth shut.

He wasn't arguing about any of this. He just sat on the bed, back against the wall and looked at me. I still had no idea what he was thinking, and this was not the time to sit down and find out. It was now that I remembered the rest of the task. Fuck Scott, clean his cock with my mouth, then go straight back out to his friends without cleaning myself up. Oh crap!

Telling him to take his time and sort himself out (while hoping that he'd take no time at all), I turned on my heel, picked up the laptop, and left the room. For a second, I caught a glimpse of my appearance in the mirror and wished that I'd had the foresight to look away.

From top to toe I looked like a girl that had just been fucked. Hair in a complete mess and what make-up was visible was not in the right place -- mascara streaked towards my temples, and the only bit of lippie left on was smeared to one side of my mouth. My throat was showing a hand print -- and my boobs had quite obviously been well handled recently.

In that single glance I didn't see any liquids coming out of my pussy, but I could feel them. Now that I was standing up and moving around, I was quite positive that I was leaking and that before long it would be dripping down my leg. I had seen that my hated inner lips had done their swelling thing though, and were now sticking through to the outside.

My movements had taken me through the door before I had a chance to register what I'd seen. Not that it would have done any good. I had to go out as I was. I couldn't even turn my back on them, even if I could come up with a good reason to do so, as I presumed that my back was patterned with the quilt cover design as well.

Mike was back out from Scott's room and was seated next to, and playing the game with, Paul. Not for long though. As soon as I came into sight they stopped. The game didn't, but they did. Mouths agape, and clearly having a hard time taking me in. The noises from the TV seemed to signify that one of their characters had died and, at that prompt, they realised what was happening and paused it.

Now that I was here, I wasn't sure what to do. I thought that it had said to just join them until Scott came back out of the room, but this was super awkward. I had nothing to say to them, and thankfully they were not managing to say anything to me either. Nothing they could come up with would make this any better.

Placing the laptop onto the coffee table, I sat on the sofa where I'd been earlier. Was I meant to spread my legs again this time to show them everything as I had before? It seemed like the sort of thing that was going to be horrible, and so mandatory for me. I just could not remember my instructions that well right now, so did it to be sure. Spread them to show off my octopus-like dark inner pussy lips. An area that was glistening with my juices, literally dripping with them, at this time.

If they'd had any doubts as to what I'd been doing, then those were now dispelled. They'd been warned about Amy the girl that liked to wander around in the nude and had met her earlier. Now they were meeting Amy the slut. How could they think otherwise? I'd pulled their friend into a room and fucked him and was now here showing them everything. Everything.

The way they kept looking at each other and then back to me spoke volumes. Words were not needed, but they would have been something like this. "Look at the slut, she's just asking for it! Flaunting herself like this can only mean one thing -- we get to go next! One, or maybe both together, but she is desperate for it. Just look at her with her legs open like that!"

If they made a suggestion to me, or tried something physical, I wasn't sure what to do. I was supposed to either entertain them, or spend time with them. I was uncertain which, and they seemed to have very different connotations at this time. Entertain could mean getting frisky -- at the least -- if they wanted it that way.

Help came from an unlooked-for, and unlikely source. The front door opened, and I turned my head to see Connor coming through. He had the key in one hand and a carrier bag from the supermarket downstairs in the other. I could see the green top of a plastic milk carton poking from the side, but not what the rest of the contents were.

The two guys sat back on the sofa now, seemingly unsure about this new development and how that altered the situation. I wasn't sure about that either. I hardly thought that Connor was going to ravish me on the spot, but he did come around the corner of the sofa to take me fully in. On seeing me showing a leaky pussy in the open like this he did his one eyebrow-raising thing and turned to look at the other guys.

And then, of course, Scott came out of my room. All four of us turned to look at the noise of the door opening and watched him walking down the length of the room towards us -- a little hesitantly as he got closer as he seemed to think everyone was staring at him rather than just taking in the situation. Connor got it fast enough and had a huge grin on his face as he turned to look at me again.