Student Loan Repayment Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, she'd promised Carolyn that she would pay off the loans entirely. Well, that had been pie in the sky, and she'd have to admit it to her girlfriend one way or another.

Leon offered another payment for a chance to shower with her, but she brushed him off.

"How about morning sex?" he inquired as she dried herself.

"Forget it," she said, a hint of a snarl in her voice. Leon looked a little wounded, and she softened. "No hard feelings, it's just...I'm done. C'mon, I need coffee."

Leon's smile returned, and he nodded.

They made their way downstairs for the free hotel breakfast buffet. The dining room was crowded with what were unmistakeably nerds. Yep, there was a convention going on, alright. Despite herself, Millie immediately felt like she was at home.

As she was spreading cream cheese on a questionable bagel, Millie's phone buzzed.

It was Carolyn, sending photos from her night of Vegas debauchery. She whistled softly at the shots of the garish strip club where her girlfriend had apparently gotten a lap dance from a hottie in a lime green g-string.

Millie texted back:

🥵

Leon sat across from her, tray piled high with scrambled eggs, fruit, single-serving cereal boxes, and pastries. His coffee splooshed over slightly as he set it down, forming a small lake around the orange juice and the school cafeteria size milk carton.

Millie's phone buzzed again.

God it's nice to be able to do something stupid like this, without those loan payments hanging over my head, Carolyn had written. I feel like an actual adult, finally lol

Millie texted back:

😘

She chewed at her bagel. It was like a lump of lead in her mouth.

She really, really should have told Carolyn the truth first thing. Now...was it too late?

How had she fucked up this badly?

She started composing a longer reply. Explanations. Excuses. It wasn't the first time. She deleted them.

They made their way down to the convention floor. Robert-from-game-night was also in town for the expo, and they met up with him in the hall that had been set aside for people to play advance copies of upcoming games.

They tried one that required the players to stack giant dice and cardboard floors, in order to construct a rickety tower. It was Millie who eventually knocked it down, when they were just one level away from victory.

She'd never been any good at games requiring physical dexterity, but she liked them anyway. Millie had skipped the last couple game nights -- in part because she didn't want to face Leon after they'd made their arrangement. She was surprised to be reminded how much she liked playing games with Leon and Robert.

Carolyn has been so stressed about their finances, about not being able to make enough tips at work or get enough hours -- and Millie knew she shouldn't let her girlfriend's mood dictate her own, but she'd found herself getting sucked into a cloud of depression over it.

And then there had been that spark of happiness that seem to re-light Carolyn's spirit when they thought they had that windfall.

Fuck it, Millie thought as she and Leon waved goodbye to Robert, having decided to go explore the con. I can do this. I may have fucked up, but at least I can make back the rest of our money this weekend.

She told Leon she was willing to re-open their a la carte sexual favors arrangement.

"Oh, good," he said, grinning. "I was worried you were still mad at me."

"I..." she hesitated. "I don't know. Anyway, in for a penny, in for a pounding, right?"

He gave her feeble pun the groan it deserved.

* * *

Payment from Leon for:

🎽🌈⚢

Okay, now she was mad at Leon.

"I am rolling my eyes so hard right now," she said, wriggling into the t-shirt he'd bought her.

GAYMER GIRL, it said in block letters across her chest. The fabric was printed in lesbian pride flag colors. It had been available in several designs -- lesbian, bi, pan, trans, ace -- and she'd had to point out the correct one to him.

"Sorry," he'd said, not sorry at all. "I can never get all these flags straight. No pun intended."

Now they were in some disused conference room, which was due to host the Orientalism in Board Gaming panel in a few hours. She was actually quite interested in that one. But for now, it was a semi-private place for her to change.

He'd once again persuaded her (well, paid her) to go sans bra, and she shoved the undergarment into her bag, along with the Iron Maiden t-shirt she'd been wearing before they happened upon that stupid GAYMER GIRL merch stand.

"The lizard brain wants what it wants, right?" Leon said mildly. "We're not just programmed to want vanilla sex with our spouse. We want things that are forbidden. And for a guy, a lesbian is pretty damn forbidden."

"Not forbidden enough, it seems," Millie grumbled.

"What about you. Dick isn't your forbidden fruit at all?"

"That doesn't make any sense. If a lesbian is your forbidden fruit, my forbidden fruit would be a straight girl."

"Hmm." Leon sat on the panelists' table at the front of the empty room. "One might suggest that for a lesbian, getting with a guy is doubly forbidden. Not only aren't you supposed to do it, you're not even supposed to like it."

"So, not forbidden fruit, because I like eating fruit," she said. "Then...that would make you my...let's say, forbidden roadkill?"

"Well, now that makes it sound bad again."

She snorted.

But...

She certainly wasn't attracted to men. She didn't have the slightest interest in leaving her girlfriend for a man, or whatever the endgame was for Leon's stupid fantasy.

But...

Could she honestly say she'd felt no frisson of badwronghot when she came around his fingers last night?

Whatever. He was right about one thing: you couldn't tell your lizard brain what to want.

No use crying over spilt come. Or something.

* * *

Payment from Leon for:

🍆🌈💦

Anxious about how long the empty conference room would remain private, Millie negotiated Leon down to a fully clothed quickie -- unzip, hike the skirt, push panties aside. Their height difference proved to be a problem, however. They couldn't find an angle for Leon to fuck her standing up against the wall.

After a few fruitless moments, he simply lifted her by her hips and pressed her back to the wall.

He was enough of a gentleman not to gloat over the fact that her cunt was already more than wet enough for him to slide right in.

It's simple biology, she protested to no one. I was mentally preparing myself for sex, and my body physically prepared me.

She hadn't really noticed before just how much bigger and stronger than her Leon was. But the way he hoisted her up like she was nothing sent a strange shiver of danger through her. Dangling high off the ground, she wrapped her legs around him, if only to quash the worry that he might drop her.

She realized now, too, how gentle he'd been with her the night before. Here, in this perilously public place, he fucked her with a startling urgency. His cock drove into her hard and deep. The wall thumped behind her. His lips were on her throat, and she clung to him, fingers in his hair, gasping, losing herself to raw sensation.

"There..." Leon gasped, his rhythm stuttering, his cock sinking to a halt inside her. "There isn't...you don't think there's a panel happening on the other side of this wall, do you?"

She barked a laugh.

"Too late to stop now," she said.

After a moment, the thumping resumed.

It felt good, dammit.

Payment from Leon for:

🩲💦

"Gross!" Mille wrinkled her nose. "Why??"

"I dunno," he grinned. "It's hot to be gross. Don't ask me why."

Her legs felt like rubber, and she sat awkwardly on the conference room table, catching her breath, her face hot.

Leon had paid her not to run to the restroom for a clean-up.

Instead, she took his money and tugged her panties back into place, where they were now becoming thoroughly glorped.

Gross! Gross!!

He zipped up his jeans, and lifted his messenger bag back onto his shoulder.

"C'mon," he said.

"What happened to, 'It's not proper sex if the lady doesn't get off'?" she sneered.

"Why, do you want me to? You only have to ask."

"Shut up."

"Actually, I did have an idea about that, but there's a time and a place..."

He didn't elaborate, only turned to lead her back out onto the con floor.

Her semen-filled panties didn't actually go squish when she walked, no matter what her imagination was telling her.

She could feel the stares burning into her, when they returned to the main convention hall. She spotted several men failing to conceal the way their eyes followed the jiggle of her un-supported bosom.

Did these Peeping Toms look a little more guilty than usual, when they noticed her lesbian pride paraphenalia? Or did they just assume lesbians existed for their titillation?

Could they smell the scent of man on her? The come dripping into her underwear? Could they tell Millie was a poser, a traitor to lesbiankind, whoring herself out in her GAYMER GIRL t-shirt?

She imagined them knowing, seeing her as a fraud, a slut, fair game. Imagined them crowding around her in this hall, hands all over her body, ignoring her feeble protests -- I'm gay! Really! -- as the fingered her to helpless orgasm.

She blinked away the ugly vision. A small gaggle of queer femmes were smiling at her in passing, in a whirl of multi-colored hair and bright eyes and spiders of ink traveling up arms to disappear teasingly beneath sleeves.

Millie smiled back. She wanted to strike up a conversation. They were heading for the free-play tables, too. She could invite them to try one of the new games.

No, this was not the time.

There was an empty table for a two-player game about brewing beer in a medieval town. Leon caught her eye.

"Sure," she shrugged.

Millie glanced at her phone as she sat down. New voicemail.

"I, uh, should call Carolyn back," she said, listening to her girlfriend's short, un-urgent message.

"About that," Leon said, glancing at the rulebook. "I have another idea for you."

* * *

Payment from Leon for:

📲👭🍑💦🧎

Millie had been about to refuse, categorically. Then Leon had offered her an eye-popping sum, and...she'd hesitated.

"Hey, babe!" sang Carolyn's clear, alto voice, enveloping her like a hug. "How's it going? Just chilling back at the hotel."

Millie looked around. No one in the vast and busy convention hall was paying her any mind. Leon had made a big stupid show of dropping something on the floor, and had crept under the table, where he was now thoroughly hidden from view by a long, white tablecloth.

Unseen hands were sliding her gross, sticky panties down her calves.

Millie cut short the small talk.

"So, uh...I was gonna do something bad, and I thought you might like to hear."

"Tell me more," Carolyn purred.

"My friend just crawled under the table, right here in the middle of the con."

Leon's breath was hot against her pussy, and she parted her legs a little further to let him in. His lips touched her.

"Oh my god!" Carolyn squeaked. Millie heard a click on the other end of the line, as if Carolyn had gone somewhere more private and shut the door.

"Are you getting eaten out in public right now?" her girlfriend asked, voice going breathy.

"Yes," Millie said, lowering her own voice almost to a whisper.

"Details, girl. Fingers?"

"One," Millie said, her breath catching as Leone curled a digit inside her.

"Well, that's not enough. Ask for more."

She could hear Carolyn's breath coming faster, and in her mind's eye she saw her girlfriend in her hotel room, a hand down her shorts.

She saw fingertips sliding around that gorgeous dark-furred pink-glowing pussy. Carolyn's pretty face slackening with pleasure, going soft and unguarded.

"More...fingers, please," Millie whispered.

Leon obliged her, easily slipping a second one into her cunt still sloppy with the mix of his come and Millie's own river. He began to pump harder -- his lips and tongue stroking, drinking.

Tasting himself on her, she realized, and something about that thought sent a strange shot of warmth through her.

Leon added a third finger. Millie covered her mouth to stifle any embarrassingly obvious sounds. But she knew Carolyn, at least, could hear her over the receiver. Millie could hear Carolyn making those cute little sounds of unrestrained joy in her throat.

"Are you close?" Carolyn said.

Carolyn must think that it was a female friend's face pressed between her girlfriend's thighs. Millie didn't ruin the moment for her. Or, she realized, for herself.

"Yes," Millie gasped.

He didn't know her the way Carolyn did, but he knew his way around a clit well enough. His tongue was strong, and sure, his fingers long and thick, and...

"Come for me."

And she did. Spine shuddering, hips rolling on the squeaky plastic chair, drenching Leon's face, gripping the cheapo tablecloth and knocking over a few carboard Brewmaster standees, Millie came. For Carolyn, not for Leon, dammit.

"Good girl," Carolyn said, and right now, nothing else mattered.

Leon climbed back into his chair, looking around guiltily, wiping his grinning face with a napkin.

"Now," Carolyn went on, "Don't you think you ought to reciprocate?"

"Er," Millie said. "M-maybe later?"

"Aww," her girlfriend huffed, "You mean my show is over so soon?"

Leon most certainly hadn't paid her to reciprocate. But this wasn't about Leon, was it? It wasn't even about the money, not really. She was doing all this for Carolyn. Carolyn, left hanging. Disappointed.

Hadn't she gone down this road in the first place because she couldn't bear to disappoint Carolyn?

"Well..." Millie said.

"Oh, c'mon, babe. You've got me all worked up. I want to hear you use that talented mouth of yours."

"O-okay."

Millie ducked underneath the table, keeping her hair well away from the ancient wads of chewing gum.

She was in a dark cave, rimmed by the bright lights and hubbub of the hall beyond. But down here, everything was muted.

Leon clucked his mouth in surprise. But if he had any comment queued up, he wisely kept it to himself. She ignored him.

She was momentarily struck by the worry that he wouldn't be able to get it up so soon after their conference-room fuck. But it was a hard cock that popped free of his boxers when she unzipped his jeans.

He tasted like pussy -- of course, given what they'd done earlier. More precisely, Millie supposed, he tasted like a his-and-hers mixture, probably almost the same as what he had tasted on her moments ago.

Could she even separate those flavors in her mind? She wasn't quite sure.

She began to take him into her mouth, moving back and forth. With one hand on her phone and the other steading herself on the floor, she had nothing to grip his cock with except her lips.

Would Carolyn be able to hear in Millie's awkward slurps and gulps some telltale audio difference between pussy-licking and cock-sucking?

Millie tried desperately not to audibly gag or cough. Wet sounds were fine, she figured, and she played those up for her audience, letting drool run freely down her chin.

Carolyn responded with a gratifying series of escalating purrs and murmurs of encouragement. Then she went silent, in that way that Millie knew meant her girlfriend's body had been seized with a quivering, pink-faced climax. She could see those cute brows knitting up, the shoulders stretching...

The first pulse of come in her throat caught Millie off guard, and she instinctively threw her head back, which meant that the next pulse streaked her cheek and jaw. Not knowing what else to do, she wrapped her lips back around the head of Leon's cock to contain any further mess.

It didn't taste good as she swallowed it down, but it wasn't as bad as she might have feared. Just sort of weird.

"God, you're hot," Carolyn said, breathing hard through the phone.

"You too," Millie said. "I, uh, need to wash my face."

Carolyn giggled.

"Call you back later," she said. "Love you."

"Love you. Mwah!"

As she hung up, a game piece hit the floor just beyond the tablecloth.

"Oops!" said Leon theatrically.

His smug, grinning face appeared as he joined her in their little cave. He took in her semen-streaked face with obvious appreciation.

"Want a napkin?" he said, waving a slightly disheveled wad he must have saved from lunch.

"Thanks."

"I don't supposed I could get a photo before you...?"

"Not a chance," she said, wiping off.

"Ah, well. Thank you, though, that was amazing."

* * *

Payment from Leon for:

🚗👗👚💨

He offered to pay retroactively for the blow job, but Millie demurred. It had been for Carolyn, and she wanted to keep it that way.

When they finally left the con -- weighed down with bags of new games and chatting about the Orientalism panel -- Millie did agree to ride home fully nude in the passenger seat of Leon's car.

"Just don't swerve off the road trying to peek."

She thought he might stop the car at some point and ask for a rematch, but perhaps he was feeling used up after going two rounds with her earlier. Instead, he asked her for something else entirely.

A painting.

"I don't need your pity money," Millie said. She had enough to pay off the loans now. "You said you weren't a paintings kind of guy."

"Yeah," Leon said. "I guess I don't usually get a lot of personal meaning out of fine art. But I really do like your work. I love what you do with those contrasting colors that kind of sizzle against each other."

He gave the wheel a turn, gliding off the expressway at the exit for her apartment. She sat silent.

"And then I got to thinking," he went on. "Wouldn't it be lovely to hang something on my wall that'll always remind me of this weekend? Now that's personal meaning."

She blew him a raspberry.

"So, uh," he hesitated, tapping on the steering wheel. "Are you going to tell Carolyn about what we did?"

"What do you care?"

"If you want to be weird about it, that's your prerogative. I just need to know next time I see her if it's some kind of big secret."

Millie grumbled low in her throat, then heaved a sigh.

"I don't know."

"What, are you worried she's going to think less of you?"

Millie crossed her arms over her bare chest and remained silent.

"Or are you worried she would be intrigued?"

"Shut up."

"Maybe she'd ask if she can watch next time. She seems to get a kick out of being cucked."

"Shut up."

"Maybe she'd enjoy her girlfriend's newfound appreciation for dick. Maybe she'd want to join in, even. You think she'd sit on your face while I fuck you? Or would she rather strap on a dick herself and help me spitroast you?"

Millie squirmed in her seat.

All through this drive, the tug of the seatbelt against her skin had made it hard for her to forget that she was naked in a man's car. But she'd largely managed to push it to the back of her mind.

Now...

"She's my girlfriend, not your male fantasy object," Millie muttered.

"She doesn't belong to you, either," Leon retorted. "She's her own person. If I were her, I'd want to be able to make up my own mind."

Millie imagined telling Carolyn everything. Imagined disbelief. Then...interest?

Surely not. Carolyn was the epitome of gay. She wasn't some weird-brain fuck-up like Millie.

But the image was curled around her spine now.

Good girl, said the Carolyn in her mind, as Millie obediently sucked Leon's cock. And Millie knew that if Carolyn wanted her to, she would do it again in a heartbeat. She would do...all kinds of things, for Carolyn. The thought made her shiver.