Student Loan Repayment Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, Millie's hand had drifted between her legs. She wrenched it back.

"By the way," Leon said, pausing at a stoplight near her apartment. "Thanks. For everything. I had a fun time."

She considered various replies. Fuck you and eat shit came to mind.

"So did I," she said instead.

That one's on the house, she thought. It was even true, more or less.

He nodded, the ironic tilt of his lips seeming to acknowledge her unspoken jabs and caveats.

"Let's get you home."

* * *

Payment from Leon for:

🖼️🎨

Millie took to the train to the airport to pick up her girlfriend on her way home from Vegas.

It was a little silly -- she didn't have a car, so she couldn't actually "pick" Carolyn "up" in any meaningful sense. The most Millie could do was just sort of fawn over her as she came home.

I'm going to choose to regard my choices as loving rather than pathetic, Millie thought.

"I missed you," Carolyn whispered as they surfaced from a welcome-home kiss.

"Ditto," Millie said, clinging to her.

All the way back to the apartment, she grilled Carolyn about her trip.

"How about your board game thingy?" said Carolyn as they hauled her suitcase out of the cab. "Tell me everything."

"Everything?" said Millie.

She took a deep breath.