Student Nurse Education

Story Info
How I helped some student nurses learn about sex.
2.6k words
4.11
20.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of the part that is missing from 'Student Nurse' first time' an interlude which should have been included. I have perhaps exaggerated some of the events, I have tried not to cheat to make myself look good.

This is based on fact and is a snapshot of the times, restraints that student nurses were under and lack of sexual knowledge.

Sister Dragon was the gatekeeper of the nurse's residence, a nursing sister not a nun but there wasn't much difference. Apparently punishment was draconian for any misdemeanour.

I soon learned that the front door was not the only entrance, the pantry window, quite small, quite high but quite manageable was an adequate portal.

I have a car, a beaten up old Wolsley and the following Saturday I took Sandra and a few of the nurses from her set back to the Stalag. I helped all of them through the window. Most were wearing stockings, one tights, all wearing knickers and I felt a variety of solidarity and pliability as I pushed their arses up.

Now of all the inventions of the sixties the miniskirt ranks with the tape cassette and computer games as the top. There is a down side, sexless tights, stockings and suspenders are so sexy. The poster of 'The Graduate' has Mrs Robinson removing her stockings, they knew. Tights were just becoming available but were expensive. I love stockings and do to this day.

I became one of the gang with the nurses, I like to think it is my good looks, charm and magnetic personality. Having a car and comparatively more money had nothing to do with it. My earnings were perhaps two or three times theirs but still not add up to much.

The set were working in a different hospital, learning a speciality, obstetrics, known apparently as brats and twats. Sandra and three of her friends finished an early shift and as it was my day off I went to pick them up. The thing to notice as they come through the gate is that they tucked their dresses into their belts to make them much shorter.

I took them back to their residence and they quickly ushered me in. Apparently Sister dragon worked on the wards as well as guarding the Stalag. Men were nor allowed in at any time.

I ended up in a room with two beds, two chairs, two dressing tables / desks and four girls. "We have been looking at women's vaginas all day, we spent a day in school only allowed to look at drawings of penis', we cannot even see pictures of erect ones. So we thought now who do we know who has a real one? And we thought of you." said Sandra.

"What!" I exclaimed.

"We want to examine your cock," said Sandra.

"So you expect me to get my dick out in front of the four of you?" What the hell, I can't get it out in front of four girls. Can I?

"Seriously we have been staring at vaginas all week and would like to see the male equivalent. This is to help us understand the working of the male member. Before you take your clothes off we will take our uniforms off and strip to our underwear to make you feel more comfortable." Two of the girls were applying lipstick.

I really think they set off on this quest as though they were in the nursing school and meant it to be totally asexual. Seriously it was all in the name of education at least to begin with.

Fuck me, their belts dropped to the floor letting the thick cotton baggy dresses flop down. The uniforms are made to be dull and chaste although the press studs down the front are very tempting they were not seen under the aprons they wear at work. They started unpopping the press studs from the top, oh my lord I didn't know where to look for the best. I scanned across all of them as boring white bras came into view, I concentrated on Beth who definitely had the biggest tits.

Lowered to show disappointing underskirts which revealed no more of their lower half than the dress. One at a time they each took the underskirts off. This gave me the opportunity to inspect each one individually. Brown haired, hazel eyed Katy was skinny with larger tits than expected for her frame. Nearly as tall as me and very attractive facial features. White schoolgirl knickers and stockings and suspenders.

Beth, black hair, glasses and wonderful tits. I would love to have my cock between those. She was wearing non-regulation knickers which were cut quite high. It would seem that stockings were the uniform.

Lisa, quite small, small tits, nice smile. There was definitely a camel toe. She had such puffy cunt lips. Of course my Sandra whose tits I have glimpsed. Blond and when not pinned up for work, long straight and attractive. Blue eyes, full lips and the holder of my heart.

The four of them stood in a semi circle in front of me. "Your turn," Sandra grinned as she spoke.

"Hang on, you mean I've got to you know..."

"Get your kit off," said Sandra. I believe that they were seventy percent more involved with the research than anything sexual.

"Just a minute, get some orange juice and glasses," I produced a bottle of vodka. An advantage of the girls working on Brats and Twats was the free orange juice they gave to all kids back then. I poured myself a good slug of vodka into a glass topped up with the sickly sweet orange juice and downed it. I had another as the girls all helped themselves.

This is so embarrassing, four girls looking at me or more to the point at the bulge in my trousers. Oh shit, in for a penny, I unfastened my trousers and let them drop, leaving my briefs covering my manhood, which I am pleased to say was semi hard and trying to burst out. Here goes, I dropped my underpants and lay on the bed. Oh shit, I'm red faced and my dick is shrinking.

I hope I at least get a hand job out of this. I deserve something for this embarrassment.

Four girls surrounded the bed, bending over to have a closer look. Looking down Lisa's bra allowed me to see her small tits with lovely brown nipples. My cock was not behaving, it was slowly getting bigger. Sandra tentatively touched it, prodding it with her finger. "You can hold it," I offered.

Each of them touched it. "If you take your bras off it will get harder," I suggested. Beth responded straight away, proud of her big tits. My cock responded straight away. Sandra's look at Beth was also instantaneous, not too pleased, maybe jealous, she whipped her own bra off. Although not as big as Beth's they were quite beautiful. The other two declined the offer.

"All of you have a go at holding it, there are two things to watch. The end of my cock will start leaking precum and my balls will tighten. One of you hold my balls gently and someone start moving your hand up and down my cock." I instructed.

I have chosen the wrong job, I would make a great teacher. Sandra's hand moved up and down my cock while Lisa cupped my balls. "Let somebody else have a go," different hands took over. I could tell who was working my cock by the way her tits were swinging, it was Beth.

As I lay there, enjoying the services of the young ladies and obviously I could not take my eyes off their tits. "His balls are shrinking," said Lisa. She let go and all eyes went to my scrotum which had tightened.

Precum was leaking from my cock, in fact that was not all, soon I would be shooting my load. "Girls, watch the end now, I'm about to cum." I said. Four pairs of eyes were glued to my cock.

"It is rather big to go... you know where, isn't it?" whispered Lisa in a frightened voice.

"Is your cock bigger than average?" asked Beth.

I found it difficult to answer as my orgasm exploded. Katy and Lisa pulled away, Sandra did not move while Beth put her nose almost into the sperm. "I have not seen many cocks when they are hard but I think mine is average or a little above. I have heard of ten and twelve inch cocks, I think they are extremely rare."

You may find it difficult to believe that girls aged eighteen plus know so little about sex. There was no internet porn, in fact little porn available to young girls. School sex lessons were useless if they happened at all. I was twenty two with some experience. They of course knew the theory of conception and childbirth.

In my youth I had read plenty of Playboy and Penthouse, the two off the shelf magazines available apart from Health and Efficiency, a nudist magazine. No pussies were shown, in fact not even pubic hair. Lots of tits and bums. I did see an eight mm film part of which showed a girl doing the splits and picking up a champagne bottle in her pussy. There was also a rather blurry one of a girl being fucked by a bloke with a massive cock.

"Can you clean it up please," I asked. It would have been nice if they licked it up. But I didn't expect that Sandra went to the sink and brought a warm wet cloth and wiped my stomach and chest. As I lay there quite content the girls moved to the other side of the room for a conflab.

They came back to me "Would you teach us?"

Damn right I would, my limited experience, what they used to call heavy petting with several girls and sex with two. Missionary, in bed with an older lady regularly, who taught me a lot and in the back of the car with a girl my own age a few times.

If I'd known then what I know now how things would have been different.

"Of course, I will," I offered. "What do you want me to do?"

"Teach us everything about sex," Sandra said. This was a definite move from scientific research and more how to give and get sexual gratification.

"I don't know everything."

"For god's sake teach us what you know," Sandra blurted out.

"Okay, okay, you've seen my cock in action, so let's look at other ways you can please it. Obviously using your pussy is the best way, all men like a fuck. It does have the problem of risking pregnancy. Probably the next best is sucking their cock."

"Urgh, girls don't do that do they?" Lisa said with a look of disgust on her face.

"Some do, some don't, it's up to you. To put it in perspective, basically to please a man you can use your hand, mouth or pussy. For a man to please a woman he can use his hand, mouth or cock on her pussy."

"Men will lick pussy?" Lisa again.

"Oh yes, I love to eat pussy," I grinned as I said it. "And a lot of girls prefer this to fucking or as foreplay to fucking. I would like to demonstrate cunnilingus on each of you. I think you would enjoy it."

The girls moved away again for another conflab. It took about ten minutes of whispering before they returned. "We need time to consider moving forward, Beth and I would like you to teach us how to suck dick. Lisa and Katy will watch for now, is that okay?"

Okay? Fucking right it's okay, it's better than okay it's fucking marvellous. "Right girls, that's fine with me." I inched myself up the bed so that my head was raised. "Who wants to start?" Sandra said she would.

"Kneel between my legs, we will examine other ways later. I want you to remember that all I want is to shove my cock down your throat. You can make it frustrating and exciting. Take my cock in your hand, if it is not hard by the time you have got to this stage I would be very surprised." It was hard, those were the days when I could get an erection minutes after cumming.

Sandra took my cock in hand. "It won't break, you don't need to be gentle with it," she gripped it tighter. "Now, look up at me as if I am the most wonderful man in the world and lick the tip of my cock, keep looking at me, smile, put your tongue in the little hole in the end. Run your tongue over the head."

The three other girls were watching closely, the embarrassment had gone, what a turn on, having my dick played with under my instructions while being observed. "Now take the head into your mouth and start running your tongue around it and suck. Move your hand up and down slowly." Fuck I'd love to shove it down her throat, oh the sacrifices I make in the name of education.

"The most sensitive part of my cock is underneath where the head joins, run your tongue over it, then start your mouth following your hand in and out." This was wonderful, should I tell her to take her hand away and get my cock further in. Too soon, maybe in a week or so.

"Soon Sandra you have to make a decision, to spit or to swallow, that is the question, whether you love someone enough to swallow their cum or not. The third alternative is to make him promise not to cum in your mouth which is the lie equal to the cheque's in the post. "I'm about to cum so make your mind up."

She pulled away and again my belly was splattered. I lay back shattered while the girls had another conflab. "Gosh, look at the time, sister dragon will be back," Lisa exclaimed. Now apparently it is not possible to exit via the pantry window so I was going to have to hide in the room overnight.

I didn't ask why you can't climb out of the pantry window. After all, spending the night in a room with two lovely girls is not the worst thing that can happen.

There was some discussion on the best way to hide me. If I was found then both girls in the room would be in serious trouble. Even up to being thrown off the training course. The least that would happen is the girl's parents being told.

There were no locks on the door and sister dragon could come round at any time, apparently she usually didn't after a late shift. Beth and Kate went to their own room, Sandra and Lisa got ready for bed and I hid my clothes under the bed and prepared to hide there myself if necessary.

The tension lasted about an hour until it was thought safe, sister dragon would be asleep, she was on an early shift in the morning. Now our sleeping arrangements had to be sorted. I volunteered to share with Sandra, promising no hanky panky, well perhaps a little panky. I promised she would be virgo intacta in the morning.

We spent a pleasant night, spooned together, me holding her tit until we fell asleep. Waking in a similar position with my erection pressing into her pyjama clad arse.

Anyone who has read Terry Pratchett books will know about the trouser legs of time. Where decisions are made but in another universe a different decision is reached. I married Sandra and have had a good life but what would have happened down the other trouser leg. If you would like to know, message me.