Student Nurse' First Time

Story Info
It's 1962. Naive student nurse learns about sex.
5.3k words
4.49
19.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened a long time ago, I didn't realise how long until I started writing this. I lived in Manchester, where it was all happening. The pop stars no longer came from America or London but from next door. The clubs were amazing, all the big groups were there. Fantastic time to be young.

I met a girl in a club where the Hollies were playing and invited her to come with me to see Herman's Hermits who were appearing at the local rugby club. You may find it hard to believe I paid 2/6d (12 1/2 pence) each for two tickets to see a group who had a record in the top ten, booked before they were famous.

My name is Jim, and this is the story of Sandra and me.

Sandra was a student nurse and had to move heaven and earth to get a 'late pass' to stay out of the nurse's home after nine. The nurses home was known to them as Stalag 13, remember this was not long after the war.

Herman's Hermits were good, Sandra was impressed, the ale was fine and I won over three pounds in sixpences from a slot machine and that covered all expenses. Taking a taxi I managed to get Sandra back to the Stalag before lockdown. There was just time for a quick kiss and she was gone. This is ridiculous, one eleven o'clock pass and one ten o'clock a month, otherwise in the Stalag by nine.

Sandra, the gorgeous Sandra. She has beautiful long blond hair as was popular with the models and pop stars. Big Bambi eyes, with too much makeup, I think as a revolt against the no makeup or jewellery rule when they are working. She has full lips, usually bright red when we go out. I find her long neck so attractive, her good size tits and nice arse id not detract from her looks.

Sister Dragon was the Stalag gatekeeper, a nursing sister not a nun but there wasn't much difference. Apparently punishment was draconian for any misdemeanour and it gave Sister Dragon great pleasure in catching them. Any of the senior staff in fact. I think they had all suffered as students and wanted to pass it on.

I soon learned that the front door was not the only entrance, the pantry window, quite small, quite high but quite manageable. On our next date, thinking she had a ten o'clock pass and worrying that we would be late I discovered that she didn't and that was when she introduced me to the pantry window. After some more intensive kissing I helped her up to get through the window.

This was more interesting than you would think, this is the start of the miniskirt. I linked my hands so she could put her foot in them and ousted her up. As she took hold I put my hand on her arse for a final push and a view of her white knickers. Once in she leaned out and blew me a kiss.

This situation carried on for a week, me delivering her home on the evenings we went out. I have a car, a beaten up old Wolseley and the following Saturday I took Sandra and a few of the nurses from her set back to the Stalag. I helped all of them through the window. Most were wearing stockings, one tights, all wearing knickers and a variety of arse solidarity and pliability as I pushed them up. Sandra was last to go following a heavy kissing session she leaned out of the window and as well as blowing a kiss she flashed her tits.

Another thing to think about is Sister Dragon who lived through the depression and nursed in horrific conditions during the war. Probably not allowed to get married and seeing the modern girls in their mini skirts and revealing clothes could not have been pleasant.

I have this understanding and compassion for her now, many years later; at the time I could have murdered the bitch!

On Monday morning I found a phone box and phoned work telling them I was sick. Losing a days' pay was well worth it and if I go in tomorrow and do Saturday morning and all day Sunday overtime I will not be too badly off. Sandra's set were working in a different hospital, learning a speciality, obstetrics, known apparently as brats and twats. I went to pick her up from her early shift.

This is the story of how Sandra relinquished her virginity.

Jim was sitting in his car waiting for Sandra to come out. He was sure that there was going to be an escalation of sexual activity. He certainly hoped so.

She walked out tucking her dress in her belt to make it a more fashionable length. Although she looked calm her heart was all of a flutter. Today was going to be special.

She climbed in the car and kissed him before they drove to his flat. Flat is an exaggeration; it is a room with a shared bathroom and kitchen. Shared with three students, two girls and a boy.

Taking Sandra to his room, his clean and very tidy room, after all he'd been cleaning it all morning. Being the longest resident Jim had the best room. As well as a double bed there was a small settee, a chest of drawers and a sink. They sat on the bed and kissed.

Jim produced a bottle of Dutch courage in the shape of vodka. One advantage of the girls working on Brats and Twats was the free orange juice they gave to all kids back then, Sandra had given him a couple of bottles. He poured them both a good slug of vodka into glasses, part of a set borrowed from a nearby pub.

Author's note.

You may find it difficult to believe that girls aged eighteen plus know little about sex. There was no internet porn, in fact no porn available to teenage girls. School sex lessons were useless if they happened at all. I was twenty two with some experience. They of course knew the theory of conception and childbirth in principle.

Following the drink, Jim took hold of Sandra's dress at the neck on each side and between kisses popped a press stud following each kiss. He reached the last one and viewed a very nice bra and knicker set. "Take your bra off," he murmured. Keeping her gaze locked on him she shrugged the dress off and with one hand unclipped her bra and let it fall. She was sure he could see her heart pounding as well as her breasts. He groaned when her breasts came into view. "You are beautiful,"

He cradled them in his hands, his thumbs rubbing over the nipples that he couldn't wait to taste.

Her head fell back, her mouth falling open as she let out a throaty sigh. Oh god, she is so lovely, that sound went straight to his cock. But he held on to his control, it would be good for her, for them, he'd take his time. He'd...

"Fuck Sandra, fuck," he gasped as she delved into his pants her fingers closing around him. He pulled her to him again, this kiss open mouthed, primal and raw as she pumped him.

I did it, thought Sandra, I grabbed his cock. She was euphoric although slightly worried as it was bigger than she thought it would be.

Every fibre of his being wanted to pin her down and fuck her, he did the next best thing he pinned her down and sucked her nipples. Her hand remained on his cock although movement was restricted, she was refusing to let go, not wanting to let go - ever. He was more worried about ejaculating too soon.

"I want to taste your pussy," he whispered.

She looked at him, shocked. "You would do that?" She sounded surprised, her limited sexual knowledge did not include cunnilingus.

"Oh yes it would be my pleasure, I really mean that" His heart was pounding, please agree he thought, he wanted his tongue on her clit, to send her to the moon.

"Honestly, you like doing that?" In his wide experience of doing it once before he had enjoyed it.

"Yes, so take your clothes off."

"I want a bath first," she said.

"Okay, take your clothes off and put your dress back on." He went to the bathroom to run a bath.

Sandra remained still, her dress round her hips, her naked breasts standing proud. She took a deep breath and pushed the dress and underskirt down, hanging them over a chair. She could only think of how it might feel, having a warm tongue in her hot pussy.

She was standing there almost in a trance when Jim returned.

He saw Sandra was down to her knickers, stockings and suspender belt standing there barefoot, her wonderful naked tits staring at him. Don't pounce on her, have some control, he kept repeating to himself. As far as Jim concerned add a pair of high heels and this is the perfect dress for a woman. A fetish of his ever since. Tights should be banned.

One of the unfavourable things about sharing with students is that they never seemed to be at university. "Strip those off and slip the dress back on." She snapped out of it and sitting on the bed carefully unclipped her stockings from the suspender belt and rolled them down.

She suddenly felt shy, stupid really in view of what was going to happen. "Turn your back," she ordered. Quickly stripping off the knickers and belt. Replacing the dress and fastening it up to the neck she said. "You can turn round now."

He stripped off and put a towel around his waist and grabbed another. He led Sandra to the bathroom, dropped the towel and started undoing her dress.

In modern times there would have been rose petals in the bath and lots of candles, not to be but it was a big Victorian bath. Jim always the gentleman took the tap end. It's amazing how often you can lose the soap when there are two of you. And amazing the fun you can have looking for it.

When they eventually got out Sandra was less self-conscious and they dried each other before she put her dress back on as they needed to get back to the room, although there was no sound you never know when the students are about.

Back in the room he stood naked in front of her, heart pounding he put his hands on each side of her dress and pulled the front open. He pushed the dress off her shoulders, pushed her to the bed and laid her down. Oh ye gods, this is it, no going back, he's going to lick my pussy.

"Open your legs," He climbed between her legs and worked his way up and kissed her. His hard cock was pressing against her lower abdomen and as he moved down it brushed against her pussy.

She felt his cock slide over her embarrassingly wet pussy, oh gods what will he think of me?

He sucked her nipples, pushing her tits together, going from one nipple to the other. Giving her belly button a quick lick before reaching her pussy. "Lift your legs up, let me get to that delicious wet cunt with my tongue."

'Nooooo, my delicious wet cunt had just become wetter, so humiliating. He called my pussy a wet cunt and I gushed, that's a disgusting word, cunt he shouldn't use it.' She thought.

Her legs were up and spread with her pussy inviting him in. He rammed fingers into her just before she felt his tongue on her most sensitive part. Her legs came down, her back arched, pushing her pussy into his face. Nothing like this had happened before, her head was in a cloud. Her whole insides were quivering like a tuning fork centred in her pussy and spread through to her nipples.

Her legs were kicking as she had her second climax. "Stop, please stop, I can't take any more." He stopped and moved up her body again stopping at her belly button for longer this time prior to suckling her tits. As he moved up his cock stroked her very wet pussy as her legs were still wide.

His mouth reached hers as his balls reached her pussy. Despite his mouth being covered in her juices she returned his kiss with passion. Her legs gripped him, she had no intention of letting him go. As she kissed him she licked his face. "I want to suck your dick," she mumbled. Her legs came down and I rolled onto my back.

How could she equal what he had done for her? she is thinking, nothing has ever been so wonderful. How did he send her to wherever it was he sent her? Her one thought was to treat his cock as he treated her pussy. To worship it.

"No, kneeling down in front of you," she ordered. Where did she get that idea from? He was not complaining, got out of bed and stood by the side, picking a pillow up and throwing it on the floor. She knelt before him.

"Hold my cock up and lick my balls," she must like the taste of her cunt juice as his cock and balls had some on them. "Take one of my balls in your mouth, look at me." Sandra looked as though she wanted to eat him. Perhaps not a wise thing as she bit his scrotum, thankfully not the ball in her mouth. She looked up at him with a gleam in her eye and I think a smile.

He wanted to fuck her, blow jobs are great but he really wanted a fuck. She carried on with his balls. "Cock. my cock please." She looked him in the eye with a look of love, is she a good actress? She kissed the end of his cock, putting her tongue in the pee hole. Slowly she put more into her mouth.

With her hand and mouth working up and down she looked up at him, she really wanted to please him. She gradually increased speed and the depth it went into her mouth.

"I'm coming," He warned her.

"She smiled around his cock, that gleam was back. She held him tighter, her other hand held his balls and he shot into her mouth. She slowly extricated his cock without letting go of it. She looked up, smiled and opened her mouth to show the entire content of his balls. She closed her mouth, swallowed and opened it again, all gone.

'I did it! she thought and it wasn't too bad, in fact the pleasure he seemed to get made it great.'

He lifted her and kissed her. "I want to have proper sex with you," she whispered. Not the best time to say that but give him a few minutes. "But I dare not risk it, there's too much at stake."

You must bear in mind, the contraceptive pill was new and not readily available to single women, particularly nurses living in the Stalag. Sandra had to change her doctor to the hospital doctor when she started her training so there was no chance of getting a prescription for the pill.

"I can buy some Durex and if we pick the right time of the month when you are not fertile. You know, near your period, Vatican roulette. That should be foolproof."

"You could pull out before you cum as well," she suggested.

"Yes," I reluctantly agreed. "We are both off tomorrow shall I pick you up?"

"Yes, what shall we do?" I could think of several things.

"We'll go for a drive into Cheshire." I said, before we went out for a meal at the Wimpy Bar. I took her back to the Stalag before curfew.

What happened the following day is another, parallel story coming soon.

It was the following weekend that Sandra thought she could play Vatican roulette but with a Durex. It worked out not to be the best time as Jim had committed to work Saturday morning and a full day Sunday. Sandra was on a late duty on Sunday.

Jim finished work at twelve on Saturday, dashed home, had a strip wash and changed. He picked Sandra up and they went to a pub for a drink. She looked lovely in a cream minidress with white tights and shoes, very virginal. Her makeup was understated, her hair perfect. Jim had made an effort wearing a suit, white shirt and tie.

"Have you bought some Durex?" Sandra asked.

I laughed. "There is a story behind that. I went into the chemist and asked for a packet of Durex Gossamer. The girl behind the counter held a packet up and shouted across the shop to the other assistant 'How much are these?' she made a big thing of waving them about. Three and nine I told her. She ignored me, eventually I got the Durex,"

It is difficult to think pre safe sex where condoms are easily available. You had to go to the chemist or the barbers. The barber would ask 'something for the weekend sir'. Durex were pretty much the only brand, also known as Jonnies.

When they were in Jim's room things became a little awkward until Sandra took Jim's face between her hands and gently kissed him. This broke the ice and a period of heavy snogging began. Jim broke this off, taking both Sandra's hands and led her to the side of the bed. Turning her around he lowered the zip on the back of her dress, kissing her neck and down her back sending shock waves through her body.

She had hardly slept, the anticipation of losing her virginity, the anxiety and the desire were all whizzing around in her head mainly, although other parts of her were affected.

He kissed back up her back and concentrated on her neck. He put his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed the dress off moving his hands down over her bra covered breasts. He continued kissing her neck.

Why did this feel so different to Sandra, she had pins and needles all over, her nipples were trying to push their way through the bra into his hands, She put her hands behind her and unclipped it allowing the bra to fall into his hands he threw it to one side. Replacing his hands on her breasts he kissed her ear and she turned her head and they kissed on the lips.

She turned back round, her heart beating ten to the dozen, she put her hands inside his shirt and pulled him close. He lowered her dress over her bum allowing it to fall to the floor and holding her knicker clad arse pulled her to him. She could feel his erection pressing into her and wanted it in her and soon.

Jim was wanting to jump on her and fuck her brains out but knew he had to be more careful. Hell he'd never fucked a virgin before and didn't want to hurt her. He did want to make the experience memorable in a good way. He gripped her buttocks and lifted her, she immediately put her legs round him.

He carried her to the bed and laid her on it, himself almost collapsing on top of her. Before she had a chance to do anything he latched onto her rock hard nipple, sucking for all he was worth. Sandra tried to hold his head, keeping it on her nipple. He however had other ideas and was quickly removing her knickers.

Using his thumbs he parted her outer lips and inserted his tongue. He was determined that she would climax. He thought about people asking her in the future about her first time and wanted her to say it was great. He was also worried that he would cum too soon, he was that excited.

Sandra had her legs spread and bent with her knees almost next to her boobs. She felt herself approaching orgasm and wanted him inside her when that happened. "Fuck me now," she shouted.

Jim was one who could take a hint, so while attempting to keep his tongue in and around her pussy he removed his pants. He had to temporarily abandon her while he retrieved the Durex from the bedside drawer. Fuck he thought, he realised he should have planned it better.

Sandra felt suddenly empty. Why the fuck did he have to stop? She thought. She knew why. Why the fuck wasn't he prepared, was he never in the Boy Scouts? That's better, he's back and concentrating on my clit. Now fuck me you fool.

By the wonders of telepathy Jim got the message and the head of his cock was pushing between her pussy lips. He worked it up and down, the bottom of his cock rubbing her inner pussy lips and clit. She wriggled, she loved it but wanted more. "Fuck me please," she whispered.

Needing no more encouragement he put the cock head into the pre-prepared, warm, wet hole. It was tighter than he had ever experienced and as he worked further in until he hit a barrier. He was hesitant, till a pair of hands grabbed his arse and pulled him in. Her tight and drenched pussy was now fully wrapped around his cock. He could feel her pussy give way, surrender itself to him but not totally it was gripping him so tight..

"Yeeeeoowww," she yelled. It was a yell of pain and pleasure. Pain and pleasure which were confusing. She always knew it would hurt to lose her virginity. Yet her body wanted more. Jim slowly at first began pumping in and out, almost all the way out and certainly all the way in.

Sandra could feel the now familiar build up, starting in her pussy and radiating through her body. The fuse that was burning brighter and brighter. Her nipples were almost painful, they were so hard.

He kissed her hungrily before moving down to her nipples, she continued to hold his arse and whimper quietly. "I'm going to cum," Jim said as promised, safe period, Durex and pulling out were the three things agreed upon to avoid pregnancy. Her feet joined her hands in pulling him in

12