All Comments on 'Student Nurse' First Time'

by NotaTitman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
colin23colin234 months ago

I remember those days well. Like you, my girlfriend (later, wife) was a nurse and I was a university student. Because the age of majority was 21, Matron was in loco parentis to student nurses, which was why they could impose such strict rules. Similarly, the Vice-Chancellor was in loco parentis to undergraduates. University students were mostly male in those days, and so many of us students paired up with nurses. However, you were a lot luckier than I was, and I suspect more student/nurse pairs did not go very far sexually before marriage, like me and my late ex-wife.

NotaTitmanNotaTitman4 months agoAuthor

Thank you colin 23. I hope this story brought back some happy memories, it certainly did for me. The pantry window, also in another nurses home had a fire escape in a girls bedroom, you had to walk on her bed after she had opened it from the inside (she had a lot of friends). This is based mainly on facts, the next one will start out as fact but turns into fantasy or wishful thinking. It is based on the four girls looks and personalities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous