Student Nurse' First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim tried hard to hold back but he could no longer last. Sandra yelled as the fuse ignited the bomb and Jim shot into the nice safe Durex. Sandra was quivering but holding Jim in with her hands and feet. "Please Sandra let me out, I'm shrinking. The Durex may come off," I pleaded with her.

Rationality came back to her, panic was seen in her eyes, feet came away and her hands pushed his hips up and his cock out. Jim grabbed his cock and Durex and moved them away from her pussy. He put the Durex in the bin and wiped his cock with his handkerchief.

"Come here," said Sandra who took his cock. "I'll clean it properly, we don't want to take any chances of your little swimmers escaping and impregnating me." She took his cock in her mouth and worked on it until it was spotless, well spotless of sperm.

They lay on the bed, naked and smiling. Occasionally looking at each other and giggling. They held hands and sometimes kissed. "Was that good for you?" asked Jim, fairly sure of the answer.

"Not bad," she giggled. "But I hear it's better the second time." More laughter. Jim's hopes soared, the second time, wow! yes!

"I think it is customary to have a cup of tea after sex," Jim said as he got up and put his trousers on. Sandra went to the sink and washed her pussy before putting her knickers and dress on. They went down to the communal kitchen/diner and made a brew.

They took their tea back to his room, where she put her hand on his leg and licked his ear. "Are you too old to get hard again today?" She whispered. "Only you are working tomorrow and I am on a late shift. And Monday evening may be too late, I am very regular. So as Elvis said, "It's now or never."

"Why Mrs Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?" Jim said in his best Dustin Hoffman accent. He took her wrists and pushed her back on the bed holding her arms above her head and lay over her.

She thought about fighting him, he was stronger than her and would win any fight but she could make things hard for him. Looking down she realised that she was making things hard for him. She giggled. "Let me get my dress off and you be prepared this time. Then we can resume this fight unhindered as it seemed to breathe some life in your little willy," she giggled.

"Cheeky bugger, I'll show you little willy," Jim said while removing his clothes. He actually could not show her as little willy had grown considerably. As soon as they were both naked Jim held her wrists again and was on top of her. It could hardly be called a fight as they were both giggling and kissing.

"Get that thing on your cock and stop messing about," she said.

"Don't you go giving orders, remember I'm in charge," he said, not letting her wrists go. She felt her stomach churn, she liked him being in charge.

"Please get that thing on and fuck me," she pleaded.

"Seeing you ask so nicely," he released her arms, and quickly grabbed the already ripped open little envelope, removed the Durex and had it on his cock ready. Back on top he guided his cock in and started fucking her as requested. Gently in and out going deeper each time.

"Harder, pleeeeeease, harder," she shouted. He grabbed her tits, putting his weight on them as he rammed into her. Her legs came up around him, she pulled his head down by his longish hair and kissed him. Biting his lip, screaming into his mouth. "Yeeeeeeees, yes, oh god." Her whole body went into spasm, her pussy gushed. She fell back, literally fucked.

Jim carried on, pumping away. The heat started building again, no more she thought I can't take any more. Then she was empty, he pulled out as promised and kneeling on each side of her chest filled the Durex. He took it off and threw it in the bin. "You had better make sure all the spunk is cleaned safely away," he said, pushing it in her mouth.

She cleaned it by sucking and licking, her pussy was sore but she felt great. When her mouth was no longer full of cock she asked, with a twinkle in her eye: "You know that rubber has a tendency to perish and I am worried they will not be fit for use. Will those Durex be safe to use next month or does the last one have to be used today?" She asked innocently.

Fuck me, surely she is joking, we have a fare bit of time, I will have no problem but surely her pussy must be so tender. "I think they would be safe to use in a month although if you really want to be sure we could try later."

They held each other, giggling at the thought. "We will rest for a while then go out for food and we will come back here and think of some way of amusing ourselves." They giggled some more before snuggling up and trying to sleep. Gradually tiredness overcame the excitement and they slept.

Sandra woke first, wondering where she was. Then she remembered and a shiver ran through her body. Oh yes she thought, oh yes. She felt a tingling and a stinging in her pussy. Oh yes, yes, yes. She looked at Jim looking so calm and relaxed, yes oh yes.

Grinning to herself she put her tongue in Jim's ear. He moved but did not wake up. She debated with herself about holding his cock but decided to pinch his nipple. That did the trick. A look of confusion on his face changed to a big grin as he pounced on Sandra and they kissed. They kissed for a long time.

Eventually they stopped for breath. "Let's go to the pub and have fish and chips in a basket and a bottle of wine." They cleaned up and dressed, Sandra was one of those girls who can do her hair and makeup in a short time.

They were sitting opposite without taking their eyes off each other and smiling like a two year old at Christmas. To say that they did not savour their food and wine is an understatement. They rushed it down and rushed back to the house.

Jim was carrying the remains of the wine and with a quick hello as they passed the students on the way to his room. Laughing, they took each other's clothes off. Naked they kissed. "You fuck me," Jim said.

"Yes?" queried Sandra.

"Yes, get on top facing me," Jim instructed while he applied the Durex. She knelt across him and holding his cock squatted down. Slowly his cock was swallowed by her warm wet pussy until it was in all the way. Her face showed that it was not all pleasure there was definitely some discomfort but her smile remained. She leant forward pushing her tits into him and kissed him. She wiggled her bum before holding still and using her pussy muscles to try and milk his cock.

Ye gods, thought Jim, what could be better? Sandra pushing her chest up and offering her tits to him could be and was better. Jim held both of them as Sandra bounced up and down. He was becoming too excited and likely to cum too soon. Releasing her tits he grabbed her arse holding her against him while trying to think of the kings of England. Edward the first, Edward the second, Edward the third, Richard the second....

It wasn't working, what the hell could work when you have the most beautiful girl fucking you. 'I'm going to make an arse of myself' he thought, trying hard not to cum. She started bouncing up and down. As much as the effect on his cock increased his desire, her tits gamboling around had a similar effect on his eyes.

"I'm coming," he confessed. Sandra carried on determined to make Jim cum and hopefully herself. She succeeded in the first part, Jim abashed, lifted her off, threw the Jonnie in the bin and put his mouth to her pussy. Embarrassed at his premature ejaculation he was determined that Sandra would hit the moon.

"Yes, yes, yes. O god." she yelled.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Don't be silly," she said. "You find me so wonderful that you could not hold it in, I think I love you."

Oh shit, she wants to see the world, she wants to see life. I think I love her.

This story is based on fact, some details have been changed for dramatic effect as they say on TV.

You may wonder how I knew what Sandra was thinking and feeling, she told me as she sat next to me while I wrote it. Sandra qualified as a registered nurse and we married. She supported me while I trained to be a teacher ( you will have to read the parallel tale to this when it is published to see how I found my vocation).

We have children and grandchildren and are still very happy although it's been a long time since we did it three times in a day.

12