Student Services

Story Info
Yumiko learns being a school slut has its ups and downs.
3.1k words
4.27
9.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I wasn't sure whether to put this into SF/Fantasy or Humor/Satire, and until I remembered Kurt Vonnegut saying, "What do my science fiction stories have in common with pornography? Fantasies of an impossibly hospitable world, I'm told.", so I went with SF/Fantasy.

'Interfaith orgy' inspired by the Chelsea Saunders cartoon.

Comments welcome, as always.

Student Services

By Kris Cherita

Nic looked from his monitor as he heard the knock on the (open) door, and his customary smile widened a little more than usual when he saw that it was Yumiko, the department's Morale Advisor or (more informally) Authorized School Slut. "Good morning," he said, far from unhappy at being interrupted - especially as Yumiko wasn't in any of his classes this semester, which meant that sex might now be on the table, or more probably on the desk.

Yumiko walked into the office, dropped her backpack on the floor, and sat in the cheap Ikea chair, her legs spread and draped over the arms to display a hint of her heart-shaped butt plug as well as showing off her shaven cunt. She wasn't legally required to be naked from the knees up, but she frequently was when the weather was warm enough, mostly because it saved time and the cost of laundry. She didn't seem to have any cum drying on her face or her A-cup breasts, but it was still early in the day. "What can I do for you?" Nic asked. "Do you need an extension?"

"No, I have some in my bag," Yumiko replied. "But seriously... I needed to talk to someone about something that happened last Friday night. Can I shut the door?"

"Of course."

She stood, giving him a brief glimpse her beautiful butt and her lower back tattoo as she closed the door before she returned to the seat. "Professor Kovich asked me to go home with her on Friday so her husband could fuck me in the ass. It was his birthday, and apparently she doesn't like anal."

Nice big fuckable tits, though, thought Nic, and a real expert on the cavalier poets... but he merely nodded rather than saying anything.

"Everything was going well at first," Yumiko continued. "She'd given me enough notice, so I'd prepped my ass, cleaned it out and didn't drink any coffee that day. They watched while I masturbated and pulled anal beads out of my butt -- I didn't even have to fake my orgasm. I mean, he doesn't really turn me on, but she has beautiful boobs, so I fantasized about sucking them while I played with myself, even though she wasn't doing anything but watching at that stage, didn't even get undressed or start masturbating until I was sucking her husband's dick."

"From what I hear, she's mostly straight. Kinsey Two. Even at college, she only slept with men."

"Uh-huh. Anyway, that wasn't the problem. He has a really thick dick, not longer than average but the girth is... I mostly licked my way around it rather than try to fit it all in my mouth. I'd hoped she might help me out and we could corncob him, but she just pulled her dress up and her knickers down and diddled her clit while she watched. I lubed up my asshole while I sucked him, and asked if there was anything else he wanted to do before he buttfucked me, but he said no, and I asked him what position he'd like, and he said doggy-fashion, so we all went into the bedroom and I got down on all fours on the bed, head down and ass up like he asked, and he fingered me for a few seconds before ramming that big dick right up me quick as he could. It hurt at first, even though I'd used a lot of lube, and I was just starting to relax enough for it to be at least mildly enjoyable, and I knew he wouldn't last long anyway at the rate he was going, and then he pulled out and..." She bit her lip.

"What?"

"He tried to put it in my cooch!"

"Oh." Nic blinked. He'd fucked Yumiko's delicious cunt twice and her ass a dozen times, mostly in the interfaith orgies on campus, and even in his wildest fantasies he couldn't imagine anyone feeling the need to withdraw from that delightful derriere to come anywhere else... unless he had a fetish for bukkake or facials, of course.

"No warning, no negotiation -- and if he'd asked, I'd have said no. That's in my contract, and they should both have known that. This is real life, not some porno!"

"Of course not," said Nic. He knew that while Yumiko enjoyed porn and wanted to write her honours thesis and possibly a PhD on the pros and cons of porn movies as sex ed (Angela White was one of her role models), she had strong views on unsafe activities in porn scenes and refused to do them in her custom videos. "What did you do?"

"I screamed 'No!' and got off the bed. Only thing I could do! They didn't try to stop me, I'll give them that. I grabbed his cock to prevent him trying anything else, and he came all over my arm. I cleaned myself off, got dressed, and got out of there as quickly as I could. I even thought about going to the Consent Officer and charging him with sexual assault, but..."

Nic grimaced. Kovich's husband was the Dean of Arts and Humanities, and having him charged would be terrible PR for the university. The publicity would also end any hope Yumiko had of an academic career.

This, Nic knew, was the sort of situation A.S.S. Scholarships had been intended to prevent. A few students who passed rigorous tests were recruited as sex workers for their faculty in the hope of bringing down the cost of sexual harassment insurance and lawsuits. The scheme had started at Berkeley in 2037 and spread to other University of California campuses and USC, then to campuses the east coast, in Europe and in Australia, and was proving so successful as a cost-cutting measure that even Bob Jones University and Liberty University were said to be considering adopting them. Most of the recipients of A.S.S. Scholarships (of any sex) were studying law or business or sports medicine, but there were enough who were interested in psych, gender studies, communications or theater arts that the humanities departments were well catered for. The school of nursing suffered a shortage of male morale officers, and the engineering schools were desperately lacking in female students and were trying to make up for this with feminoid robots, but the only faculty to miss out completely was teacher training.

"But now Kovich says they're not going to pay because I ruined her husband's orgasm, and at his age, he couldn't come again for hours, so I ruined his birthday. And it was off-campus and after-hours, so with anal and her watching, that's triple time!" She fumed. "But it's not just the money, I could afford to write it off if I had to, but I don't want them to think they can get away with it. I know he's the dean, but even if he was the Vice-Chancellor... Jesus, I may be a whore, but I'm not some free-use fuckdoll! Consent fucking matters! So I want to know what you think I should do."

Nic hesitated. "Maybe you should talk to my wife. She's the one with the law degree."

"I barely know your wife. Can't you help?"

"I will if I can, but... can you talk to Professor Kovich?"

"No; I haven't told anyone else. I was sort of hoping you might do it for me," Yumiko admitted. "You've slept with her, haven't you?"

"Only a few times. At parties and workshops."

"Can you find out what they're planning to do? I don't want to be expelled or lose my scholarship; that, I can't afford."

"I'll try. They're probably wondering the same thing about you."

"Thanks." She closed her legs, and then stood. "Sorry I don't feel like sex right now. Not even a blowjob. Guess I'll have to make up my quota later."

"I wasn't going to ask," Nic assured her, though he couldn't help but admire the beauty of her butt as she walked towards the door. "I'll see what I can do."

*

"Yumiko?" Consuela thought for a moment. "Porn studies major? Five foot nothing? Beautiful little bubble butt and Bettie Page bangs?"

"That's her," said Nic, briefly removing his wife's swollen brown nipple from his mouth, then sucking on the other while he finger-fucked her, his thumb circling her clit.

"Well, Kovich has good taste, I'll give her that much. Oh, yeah, that's..." She shuddered as she came, then stared at the ceiling for a minute before regaining the energy and coordination to straddle her husband's smiling face. "It's a tough one," she conceded, as she pulled Nic's hands up to caress her breasts. "I mean, he's the Dean, and Kovich has tenure --"

"And I don't," Nic muttered into her delicious dripping cunt.

Consuela nodded. "Kovich will back her husband up, so it'd be Yumiko's word against theirs -- and the best lawyers the school has on retainer, if they're scared of it going public. If it comes to that, juries almost never believe sex workers who complain about sexual assault anyway. If it was only the money, she could put in a claim for unpaid overtime along with everyone else and wait for them to say they've lost the paperwork. What she needs for leverage is something that's just bad enough to embarrass the Dean without being terrible PR for the university. I don't suppose he used any racist slurs?"

"Not that she mentioned."

"I didn't think so; he's not usually that stupid. What does she want?"

"Justice?" Nic suggested. "Respect?"

His wife snorted. "Yeah, well everyone has fantasies."

"To be sure the Dean isn't going to use this against her, then. To feel safe. To..." He was silent for a moment, then returned to enthusiastically kissing Consuela's juicy minge.

"You've thought of something, haven't you?" she said, as she reached back to grab his cock. "Wow, you're harder than the bar exam. Where do you want to come?"

"You first."

"Well, sure, if you want to keep licking my clit like that, but later... ooh, a hard-on like this deserves all three holes. In the right order, of course. Let me grab some lube."

*

Nic was re-reading the last chapter of The Cambridge Centenary Ulysses when Yumiko knocked on his office door. "You said you wanted to see me?" she said.

"Yes. Come in, and shut the door. I may have an answer to your problem. Actually, Connie did most of the work, but..." He waited until she was sitting down. "First thing you need to do, if you haven't already, is go to the medical centre for a checkup. Then, write an affidavit describing what actually happened; Connie can witness it for you. Then you'll need to contact admin and make an appointment with Dione Fox."

"Who's Dione Fox?"

"She's the Occupational Health and Safety Officer. Anus to vulva is a clear violation of the university's OH&S rule 42 subparagraph B."

Yumiko blinked, then smiled.

"There are exemptions for condom use, of course," Nic continued, "but I gather those don't apply in this case. Then you'll need to contact Professor Kovich or the Dean and tell them you've done this. If I know them, they'll ask you not to lodge that complaint. That's your bargaining chip."

"Are you sure that'll work?"

"Pretty sure. Di used to be a Morale Advisor herself when she was doing her degree back in the 40s -- a few years before your time." He smiled, remembering feasting on her delicious dark brown nipples and cunt. "And she's in admin so she's not scared of the Dean. A complaint like that on his record would be very embarrassing for him, even if he tries claiming it was just an accident -- Di will make sure of that, if the case goes ahead. The fine isn't big enough to worry him, but it's a lot more than he owes you. More seriously, he'd have to do a remedial sex ed course and he'd be blacklisted. That doesn't just stop him seeing Morale Advisors, it also means he can't attend any orgies on campus or even use any of the glory holes until the matter's resolved. And that will have to be made public."

Yumiko's smile widened at the thought.

"If he backs down -- and I'm pretty sure he will -- cancel the appointment with Di, but keep the affidavit, and if the Dean ever threatens to cancel your scholarship or anything like that, remind him you still have it and I don't think he'll cause you any trouble."

"Thank you," she said. "That makes me feel a lot better. Would you like that blowjob now?" When Nic didn't answer immediately, she added. "Or a rimjob? I'm a very good asslicker. Just ask your wife."

"Well, yes to both, but that's not why I --"

"Shh. You went above and beyond for me, let me go below and beyond for you. Besides, you're a good fuck and I could do with one." She walked around the desk and turned his chair around so that they were facing each other, then reached for his fly and dropped to her knees. "Looks like you want this as much as I do," she said, as she saw the bulge of his cock in his boxers and undid his belt. "Help me get these pants off."

"Let me lock up first." Holding his pants up, he scurried towards the door, and Yumiko pulled his jeans and his boxers down and spread his cheeks as he grabbed the door handle. By the time he'd twisted the knob to lock the door, she was running her tongue up and down his butt crack. Hobbled by his pants around his ankles, he braced himself against the door while she expertly and eagerly rimmed him, making him gasp in pleasure as she reached around to gently caressed his erection. After a few minutes of exquisite teasing, she suggested he sit down so she had unrestricted access to his cock and balls as well as his ass. Using his uncircumcised dick like a leash, she led him back to his desk chair and licked him from butthole to meatus before wrapping her lips around his glans and slowly sucking most of his six inch length into her mouth and down her throat, using lips and tongue to keep him hard and horny and happy without sending him over the edge, moving back to licking his balls and asshole when he came too close. After several exquisite minutes, he gasped, "This is fantastic, but..."

She looked up at him with a comically exaggerated expression of innocence. "But?"

"Well, you do have a fantastic butt. And I'd like to return the favour."

"Lick it, or fuck it?"

"Both, in that order, if that works for you."

She grinned. "Oh fuck yeah. How do you want me?"

"Bent over the desk?" he suggested, moving the laptop to one side and the book to the other.

She stood, then positioned herself to grant him easy access to her ass. She reached behind herself to remove her butt plug, and looked him in the eye as she popped the business end into her mouth. The toy had made her asshole gape by nearly half an inch, making it even more irresistible, and he dived in face first, tongue-fucking the hole as it began to shrink. Yumiko stuck a hand down between her thighs to play with her clit, and he fumbled in the drawer for his bottle of lube while he eagerly ate her beautiful ass. The butt plug fell to the floor as she came, screaming.

"Okay," she said, when she'd recovered her breath. "That feels wonderful, but can you please fuck me now?"

"In the ass?"

"Yes! Please!"

He squirted a generous dollop of lube onto her pretty little asshole and worked it in with his fingers while rubbing more onto his cock, then gently pushed the head of his cock through the little gape until the glans popped through and he felt the blissful sensation of her sphincter tightening around his shaft. He eased the rest of his length in slowly, thinking that Yumiko had the perfect ass for sodomy, just enough cushion to be comfortable to push against, but not so much that he couldn't slide his cock inside her almost to the base. As much as he loved his wife and the spectacular sex they had most nights, even her beautiful big butt didn't give him the same intense joy he received from fucking this petite twenty-year-old's tight tiny asshole. He slid in and out slowly at first, to prolong the pleasure and delay his orgasm until she'd had hers, but as Yumiko moaned in pleasure, he began gradually buttfucking her faster and faster. He stopped when he felt her asshole tighten around the base of his cock and realized she was coming, but knowing he couldn't last much longer, he began banging on her backdoor as if he were in a race to save his soul. Yumiko had another assgasm when she felt him erupt in ecstasy, and she laughed happily when he collapsed on top of her, utterly spent. "Wow," she said, when they both rolled onto their sides to let her breathe. "I guess we both needed that."

"Yeah."

She opened his laptop and glanced at the clock. "I'd better get going. I have a rehearsal in ten minutes."

"Another video?"

"No, I'm playing Rosalind in As You Like It. Advantages of having small boobs; I can play Shakespearean heroines without needing a binder"

"Remind me when it's on, and I'll come to see it," said Nic, as he cleaned his cock with a wet wipe from the drawer. "You were great as Myrrhine in Lysistrata last semester."

"Thanks!" Yumiko replied as she carefully reinserted her butt plug to stop cum dripping onto the carpet. "That was a lot of fun."

"Would you like to come over for a threesome one night? Connie would love to have you."

"When I have a night off? Sure, I'd like that." She picked up her bag, blew him a kiss and headed towards the door.

"If you don't mind my asking... do you like, ah..."

"Being an Authorized School Slut?"

"Yes."

"Mostly," she said seriously. "I love sex, and this way I get more than enough good sex to make up for the bad sex. And it sure beats paying off a student loan."