All Comments on 'Student Services Ch. 01'

by Kmaster3000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Plausible? Not so much by real life standards, but in the context of the story, I can dive in. And your writing is always good. But I’m already shipping the Headmaster and the teacher.

imnotacyberbullyimnotacyberbully9 months ago

its not bad but the random ass racism in the middle ruins it, and the story doesnt change in any capacity if you remove it, so it just seems like the author wanted an excuse to use a slur

sjackson1984sjackson19849 months ago

Oh fuck yes! I want to see more of 'student services' inner workings.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

agree the random slur ruined the whole thing, super weird

Kmaster3000Kmaster30009 months agoAuthor

Interesting social phenomenon. In these stories you can call a woman a bitch, whore, slut, or cunt, but make a derogatory racial slur and people call you out for it. Glad to see it happen, but interesting all the same.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In my experience those who are the most hypersensitive about race tend to be the most prejudiced even if they think its well meaning.

So don't worry too much about it the story was enjoyable all round.

jleetechiejleetechie9 months ago

Interesting and rather unique idea to begin with. Not sure the head mistress at the end is reasonable, but let's see....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Always look forward to your stories. Each series is unique!

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman7 months ago

Blackmail is always disturbing, even if Lilly arguably deserved it completely. Requires quite a lot of suspension of disbelief, but the long, slow sex scenes make it really hot. I loved the idea of sending her instructional porn videos. Born teacher!

The racial slur is just in character -- youv've painted him as something of an asshole, and this fits right in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKmaster3000@Kmaster3000
Loving getting the ideas in my head out for you to enjoy. If you have a suggestion add it in a comment, I have incorporated reader suggestions in previous stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES