Student Services Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes very much." Shit, this wasn't good.

"Well, in that case I want you to consider your next answer very carefully. What is going on between yourself and Ms. Lilly Chang?"

I forgot to breathe as my heart leapt into my throat. Fuck, what did she know? How had she found out? What should I do? Do I bullshit, deny everything? Maybe I should tell her how Lilly tried to blackmail me and play up the wounded victim. She can't fire me over that, can she?

I told her the truth, the whole truth. I told her about how Lilly came to me in my classroom and tried to seduce then blackmail me into changing her grade. I told her about the video, and then what I had used it to do. I told her about meeting Lilly at the coffee shop, then fucking her in my apartment. Finally, I told her how Lilly had just sucked me off in my office right before she called me. When I finished I took a deep, shuddering breath and braced for the worst.

She looked at me with those ice blue eyes for what seemed like forever, then straightened in her chair pushed back from her desk. The chair rolled silently across the polished hardwood and I saw her eyes lower to look into the cavity under the desk.

"That is all for today Ms. Mitchell. You may go." She said in a dismissive voice and my jaw dropped as I saw a blonde head emerge from the space where her legs had been just a few moments ago. The girl crawled out from under the desk and pushed herself to her feet, brushing her knees and adjusting her school uniform just as Lilly had done earlier. She turned toward me, her eyes downcast but I recognized Ashley Mitchell, Senator Michael Mitchell's daughter.

She hurried past me, wiping her lips and chin where they glistened with pussy juice, her long curly hair bouncing as she rushed to the door. Ashley Mitchell was the resident Big Girl on Campus with all of the attitude and entitlement that came from being a bitch from money. Yet here she was, kneeling between the headmistresses' legs licking her pussy. My stunned gaze turned from the now closed door that she had left through back to the woman who was now standing behind that very desk pulling down her skirt.

"Mr. Walters, I am very glad that you chose to be honest with me. I would like to offer you an invitation to join a very exclusive group here at Sumter Academy. Something we call 'Student Services.'"