Student Services Ch. 02

Story Info
I find out what 'Student Services' is all about.
10.5k words
4.7
26.7k
40

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday evening, 8pm on the dot when I pulled into the drive to Ms. Thorne's private residence. As Headmaster of Sumter Academy she had a house on the grounds, but this was her family home and she had obviously come from money. Not a mansion, but still a large house in a fenced lot with lots of trees and bushes for privacy. There were already several other cars in the driveway as Lilly and I walked up the stairs to the front door. She was looking around nervously, unconsciously tugging at the hem of her uniform skirt until I slapped her hands away.

She was in her school uniform; she didn't have much else in the way of clothes, so I had to make due. Her white blouse was untucked and tied under her tits showing off her narrow waist and firm teenage stomach. It was unbuttoned as well to show her tits, which were high and firm despite not wearing a bra and her nipples pressed against the white fabric. Her skirt was rolled at the waist, the hem no longer a respectable below the knees but instead stopping at mid thigh. She had her long midnight black hair up in a high ponytail with two locks loose to frame her perfect Asian face and her lips were shiny with pink lip gloss. She was wearing her white school sneakers with tiny white ankle socks so her short but shapely legs were as on display as much as her narrow waist and perky tits.

She looked around nervously, having no idea where we were or what was going to happen. I had just told her to meet me at the coffee shop again then pulled off in a quiet section of the road where she reluctantly made the changes to her wardrobe. The only item I had added was a black leather dog collar with a short leash, which Ms. Thorne had told me to ensure she was wearing when we arrived. She gave a small whimper as I made her pull her hair out of the way so I could fasten the stiff leather around her thin neck and the cool links of the chain hung between her tits.

I knocked at the door and a few moments later Ms. Thorne opened it. I thought she was imposing in her office but what I saw now took my breath away. She was in a black and red leather corset that made her already impressive bosom even more so. Red leather pants hugged her ass and legs until the disappeared into calf high boots with a terrifyingly high stiletto heel. Her hair was done in a severe bun and slicked tight to her head, forcing you to look in her eyes which with the dark eyeshadow and mascara paralyzed you like a cobra with a mouse. Her blood red lips were pressed in a firm line that told you to shut up without saying a word. In one hand she held a whisky glass and the other was a riding crop, of course. I heard Lilly gasp in surprise and then give a quiet squeak as Ms. Thorne slowly turned her head and froze her with a silent stare.

"You will be silent unless spoken to Ms. Chang. Do you understand?" She said in a voice that dripped contempt as her cold gaze slid over the scared girl's body. Lilly gave a small whimper but nodded her head, clasping her hands in front of her to keep them from trembling. Ms. Thorne finished her assessment with a quiet snort of disapproval then turned back to me. "Take Ms. Chang by her leash and follow me."

She turned and with the clicking of heels on tile headed into the house. I took the handle of Lilly's short leash and followed her in. Lilly hesitated for a second, her eyes wide with fear but a sharp tug and she staggered forward then followed with her head downcast. Ms. Thorne had stopped at a set of French doors with frosted glass, muffled sounds came from the other side. She turned and looked back at us, her hand resting on the doorknob.

"Mr. Walters, Sumter Academy is one of the finest boarding schools in the country. As such, we have a wide variety of students from very diverse backgrounds. What they all have in common is that they are the daughters of some very wealthy and influential families. They send their girls here to get a world class education, as well as to keep them out of trouble during a challenging period of their lives. What you are about to see is one of the benefits of that arrangement."

I nodded, unsure of what else to do. I felt Lilly pull back on the leash slightly but another sharp jerk stopped her. Ms. Thorne gave a small nod of approval. "Mr. Walters, understand that this prestige comes with a certain level of influence. If you speak of what you are about to see to anyone, I can promise that losing your job will be the least of your concerns, understood."

I nodded again, and gulped nervously then glanced at Lilly. Ms. Thorne read my concern "Don't worry about Ms. Chang." She said dismissively as she opened the door and stepped through.

The room was an impressively large living/rec room with expensive leather and wood furniture, but it was what was going on in there that froze me in place. I saw Sarah, the bull dyke athletics department supervisor sprawled in a chair. Her legs were spread to allow the girl who knelt between them access to her pussy. A second later and I recognized Emily, the star athlete of Sumter Academy. Her long black hair was in her signature thick series of dreadlock braids which, were held firmly in Sarah's hand as she pulled the girl's face into her crotch. Emily wore a light green lacy teddy and matching high heel sandals, which contrasted beautify with her milk chocolate brown skin. The g string of the garment disappeared between her rock hard athletic ass cheeks as she knelt on the hardwood floor.

Over on the sofa I saw Chuck, the chemistry teacher with another student. I easily recognized the short fiery red hair of Julia, a student from my third-year math class. What I didn't recognize was the thick leather gag between her teeth or the armbinder harness that wrapped tightly around her arms up to her shoulders. Her muffled squeals and grunts punctuated the slaps as Chuck spanked the helpless girl across his lap.

Lying on the coffee table was Ashley, the girl I had seen in Ms. Thorne's office earlier that day. Her long blonde hair hung off of one end while her lean legs hung off of the other. She was dressed in a white half cup bra with a matching garter belt and stocking with a set of gleaming heels on her feet. She was moaning as another girl knelt between her legs, lapping at her pussy. The other girl was Farah, I recognized her from my class last year. Her dusky middle eastern skin and long brown hair contrasting against Ashley soft white skin and stockings. Both girls were moaning with pleasure at their sapphic lovemaking in the middle of this orgy. Sitting on the sofa beside them was George, the school caretaker. His pants were around his ankles as he stroked his erect cock, his eyes fastened on the show in front of him. "Yeah bitch, shove that tongue in her cunt. Make her cum all over your face." He grunted as he masturbated furiously.

"You see Mr. Walters, each of these students has somehow managed to get themselves into some sort of serious trouble with their handler. They are all here of their own free will, because they have accepted that their service to us is preferable than the alternative." Ms. Thorne said as she led us around the room. "Emily here was caught taking a performance enhancing supplement."

"It was a natural supplement to help with muscle recovery." Emily murmured softly, her mouth still buried in Sarah's pussy. She yelped when Sarah gave her hair a sharp tug.

"It was an unauthorized, non approved substance that you were caught using to enhance your performance. And if you don't shut up and keep licking that is what I will be telling the scouts when they show up next month, and you can kiss any chances at a scholarship goodbye." Sarah said with a chuckle as the muscular black girl trapped between her legs groaned in resignation.

"Julia here was caught in the chemistry lab after hours." Chuck exclaimed as he softly rubbed the bound redhead's abused ass. "She was just a couple of steps away from making Methamphetamine before I stopped her, weren't you." She nodded, her eyes screwed shut in pain as tears tracked down her cheeks. "Well, don't worry little girl. You just keep taking your punishment and no one needs to know, do they?" He chuckled and Julia yelped as he delivered another hard slap on the young girl sprawled helplessly over his lap.

"George caught Farah in the girl's locker room with another student. While there is nothing in the Sumter Academy rules against inter-student relationships, Farah comes from a very strict and traditional family. Should they find out about her 'preferences' I am sure they would pull her out and order her home where she would be quickly married off." Ms. Thorne said as she gently stroked the kneeling girls hair. "Instead, she gets to indulge herself as much as she wants, as long as George gets to watch." Farah nodded, her delicate face pressed firmly into the pussy of the girl lying on the table before her.

"And Ashley here, well she was caught at an off-campus party during a police raid. I must say that the quantity and types of drugs that were found there would be very embarrassing to her father, what with an election coming up and all. Fortunately, I have an arrangement with the local sheriff should any of my girls get into trouble." Ms. Thorne said. Ashley either didn't hear or was too aroused to care as she moaned louder, her hands groping at her tits while the heels of her shoes drummed on the floor.

"That's it slut. Lick that pussy, make her cum all over your slut face." George grunted as he jerked himself furiously. Farah pushed her face hard against Ashley's crotch, her hands wrapping around the blonde girl's thighs to hold her in place. Ashley wailed in response, groping her tits and her back arching as she came almost on demand. Soon arcs of semen sprayed over her quivering stomach when George stood up and blew his load as well.

"Now, Ms. Chang. Let me explain to you your position." Ms. Thorne said as she took Lilly by the chin and tilted her head up to fix her with those ice blue eyes.

"I am well aware of what the situation is between yourself and Mr. Walters. You attempted to blackmail him into changing your math grade but threatening to lie and claim that he had touched you inappropriately. Such unethical behaviour from an otherwise promising student is totally unacceptable and would result in your immediate expulsion. Do you understand?"

Lilly nodded, her eyes wide with fear but unable to look away from the woman who loomed over her.

"No, I do not think you do." Ms. Thorne continued. "Your expulsion would mean the loss of your student visa and you would be immediately deported back to China. Your mother would also lose her visa since she is here as your family support as long as you are in school or employed. What would your father think of that, all of that money and effort wasted because you couldn't pass a simple math test."

Lilly's mouth worked silently, terror at the prospect of being sent home under those circumstances rendering her mute. Before I had left her office Ms. Thorne had given me a psychological profile on Lilly, apparently one was done on all students upon enrollment. As a girl from a traditional Chinese family, one with significant business and political connections, the pressure she was under had been immense. Now, she stood on the edge of losing it all, everything she had worked for her entire life and being sent home in disgrace to face a domineering and emotionally abusive father.

"Each of these girls has made a mistake, and has accepted the price for that." Ms. Thorne continued, waving her hand to encompass the room. "As long as they obey their handler, their transgressions will remain a secret and they will be given the opportunity to graduate. Not only that, the better they behave, the better the letter of reference I will write for them. Those letters can make or break a young woman, and I have broken plenty in my time."

Lilly whimpered softly, I could see her shaking in fear as Ms. Thorne addressed her in that cold, dispassionate voice. "Now, to protect ourselves, we also have an agreement in place. Should any one of these girls chose to reveal what is going on here, then all of their secrets will be made public. If you want to take us down, then you take all of them down with you." I saw Ms. Thorne's knuckles whiten as she squeezed firmly on Lilly's chin, pulling her up on her toes as she leaned down.

"Do you understand, Ms. Chang?"

I looked around and each student and their handler had stopped what they were doing and were looking at where Ms. Thorne was indoctrinating the latest student. Lilly nodded again, but Ms. Thorne shook her head. "Not good enough. Say it Ms. Chang, say you understand and accept this arrangement, or I will start the paperwork right now and you will be gone by morning."

"I, I," Lilly gulped, then took a breath. "I accept your offer Ms. Thorne. Please, please don't tell my father." She said in a weak but clear voice.

Ms. Thorne released her grip on the tiny girl's jaw and rose to her full height, her hand softly stroking Lilly's small face reassuringly. "Yes Ms. Chang. I promise that as long as you keep your word your secret will be safe with us."

She took the short leash that hung between Lilly's breasts and handed it to me. I noticed that each girl had one on as well. "Mr. Walters, you are now Lilly Chang's handler. This is a symbol of that duty; she is yours to manage as you see fit. If you intend to allow someone else to utilize her services, you will pass them this leash. You will not use or abuse any of the other girls without first being passed their leash by their handler, is that understood?"

"I understand. Are there any more rules I need to be aware of?" I replied.

"Yes, there can be no long term or visible damage to any of the students. Nothing that will not heal within 48 hours or be easily explained, and no marking. Ms. Chang is your responsibility, both here and after you leave, until she graduates or leaves the Academy. You will look after her wellbeing as well as provide for her as required. There will be no sexual interaction on school property, nothing beyond the normal student/teacher relationship." She explained, her arms crossed under her impressive bust as she stood before me. Her weight was shifted to one hip, accenting her hourglass figure and she tapped the crop that dangled from her fingers against her hip to accentuate each point.

I nodded again, as mesmerized by the commanding presence of the woman as much as Lilly had been terrified.

"Excellent, then welcome to the club Mr. Walters and Ms. Chang." She said with a smile, and she polished off the whisky in her glass setting it down with a bang on the coffee table beside Ashley's head. The blonde girl started, shocked out of the post orgasmic haze she had been in.

"Now, if you will please pass me Ms. Chang's leash, there is a traditional initiation rite we have the girls go through here." Ms. Thorne said, holding her hand out expectantly. "It asserts our control and confirms their position."

I took hold of Lilly's leash and passed it over, the long-manicured nails curling around the leather loop like the talons of a predatory bird. Lilly looked at me nervously but meekly followed along as the woman led her around the sofa. George looked up at her, a smile on his face as she leaned down to pick up Ashley's leash that lay on the polished surface of the coffee table. The blonde girl rose as her handler pulled her to her feet, her heels tapping in harmony with the stiletto clicks of Ms. Thorne's boots.

"Come take a seat Mr. Walters and let Ms. Mitchell entertain you while Mr. Costanza introduces Ms. Chang to Ms. Atallah, with your permission of course."

I moved woodenly, still not believing what I was seeing. I took the leash proffered and looked into the soft blue-green eyes of the blonde haired girl at the other end of it. She didn't look at all like the bitchy mean girl I was used to seeing in the halls. Instead, her head was down and her hands clasped in front of her as she meekly glanced up at me through long dark lashes. I sat down on the leather sofa, pulling Ashley down with me and she obediently knelt at my feet, her hands resting lightly on my knees.

"Mr. Walters, what do you want me to do for you?" She said in a soft voice as she looked up at me expectantly.

I ignored her, focused on what was going on with Lilly at the moment. I nodded to Ms. Thorne who then passed Lilly's leash to George. He gave it a sharp tug and she squeaked in surprise as she staggered forward. Farah rose to her feet and turned to face him as well. I ran my eyes appreciatively over her body, she stood just a couple of inches taller than Lilly but was more curvaceous with what looked like C cup tits and a well rounded ass. She was wearing lacy G-string panties, nude stay up stockings and a set of matching heels, her wavy brown hair came to just below her shoulders. She stood there quietly with her head down and hands behind her back which thrust her tits out nicely.

"Well now little lady, welcome to the club." George chuckled as he looked up at the small Asian girl. "We have a bit of a tradition here, sort of a breaking in ceremony if you will. Farah here is going to do what she does best, eat your pussy, and I'm going to watch."

I heard Lilly gasp in shock as she stepped back, then we both jumped at the sharp snap of leather striking wood. We both looked over to where Ms. Thorne had seated herself in an armchair after refreshing her drink. The crop in her hand still quivering from where it had struck the coffee table. "Ms. Chang, this is what you agreed to. You will obey whomever holds your leash or else."

Lilly flinched at the words and looked at me pleadingly. "Don't look at me, it is her house and her party."

"Don't worry Lilly." Farah said in a soft voice as she reached out and gently took Lilly's hand. "I have done this before, and actually have wanted to do it with you since you arrived."

Lilly looked around desperately but there was no help coming from anyone here. Sarah had a wide expectant smile as she leaned back in her chair, one leg hooked over Emily's back trapping her head against her crotch. Chuck was gently rubbing Julia's sore red ass, his fingers occasionally sliding between her legs as she squirmed on his lap. Ms. Thorne sat in her chair, legs crossed and crop held across her lap her face expressionless as a scientist observing a routine experiment.

Lilly gave a small whimper as the futility of her situation dawned on her, there would be no help from the faculty and she had no one else to turn to. I saw her jump slightly as Farah slid her hands around her waist, gently pulling her forward. The dusky middle eastern girl leaned down to nuzzle Lilly's cheek with her own.

"Its alright, we have all been where you are." She said in a soft voice, like she was calming a startled animal. "Don't think, just close your eyes and feel."

Lilly let out a soft moan of surrender and I saw her wilt, leaning against the naked body of the girl who held her. Farah pressed her lips against Lilly's cheek, softly kissing her as she nuzzled her way down along her jawline to the crook of her neck. The older girl slid one hand up Lilly's back, pressing between her shoulders as she pulled the smaller girl tightly against her.

I looked down where Ashley knelt obediently at my feet. Her curly blonde hair hung down over her tits, the perky pink nipples peeking out from behind a lacy golden curtain. Her flawless face looked up at me expectantly, far from the resting bitch face I was used to seeing. Around the room, everyone else had turned their attentions back to their own students.

Sarah had pulled Emily up off of the floor and had her straddling one leg, grinding her crotch against the older woman's thick thigh. "Fuck yeah, gonna get me some chocolate milk." Sarah grunted as she pulled Emily's tits free from the lingerie and took one in her mouth. Emily groaned, squirming her hips while she pushed her own thigh firmly against Sarah's crotch. Sarah still had one hand wrapped possessively around the girl's mass of long braids pulling Emily's head was pulled back, forcing her chest out and into Sarah's eager mouth.