Student Services Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck had lifted Julia onto his lap where she bounced, his cock sliding in and out of the redhead's pussy. She groaned into her gag, her eyes screwed shut in either in arousal, pain or revulsion but the older man obviously didn't care. He reached around the student, his hands groping and squeezing her tits as the helpless girl bobbed on his crotch.

I felt the sofa shift as George sat down at the other end. He was stroking his cock again, eyes darting around at each couple while his tongue slid out to quickly lick his lips. He glanced over at me and Ashley then looked away disappointed at the fact there was no show to watch yet. He turned his eyes to Lilly and Farah and wasn't disappointed.

Farah had maneuvered Lilly to where she was sitting on the edge of the coffee table and Farah knelt before her. She had unfastened Lilly's blouse which hung loosely from her shoulders and was gently caressing the Asian girl's breasts while she kissed and nibbled at her neck. Lilly was sighing and moaning in response, her eyes closed having given herself over to her situation. I saw her bring up her hands and gently rest them on Farah's shoulders, one hesitantly moving to cup the other girl around the back of her neck. Farah moaned in response as Lilly embraced her.

I turned my own attention back to the angel who knelt patiently at my feet, not believing that I was in such a situation that I could have ever been distracted like that. She wiggled on her knees, getting as comfortable as she could while she waited for me to acknowledge her. I could see the frustration building in her, as well as the anger at being overlooked for even a moment.

"Fine, I assume you know how to suck a cock or do I need to teach you too?" I said to her.

She didn't reply, but instead leaned forward and unfastened my belt and zipper with obviously practiced hands. I raised my hips to let her pull my pants down and as she did she used the opportunity to take the head of my cock in her mouth. In one fluid motion she had my pants down around my ankles and my prick in her mouth down to my balls. Yep, she knew how to suck a cock alright.

"Woah" I exclaimed in a combination of surprise and admiration as she started bobbing her head on my quickly hardening shaft. Unlike Lilly's newly learned slow and sensual technique, Ashley was pure porn star. Her hands slid up my thighs to grab my ass as she pushed her face down on my prick. She moaned while her head twisted around on the cock in her mouth, her long hair tossing back and forth as she did.

I looked around again, Sarah had Emily by the back of the neck, their lips pressed tightly together while her other hand clenched at the girl's hard athletic ass. Emily had her arms around her handlers shoulders, holding her as their crotches ground against each other's thighs. Chuck had pushed Julia onto the floor, his hand clenched hard on the back of her head as he pounded into her from behind. She grunted through her gag but I could see that her hips were rising to meet his thrusting cock and her eyes were open and glazed with lust.

I turned my head to the coffee table in front of me, Lilly was laying back on it just as Ashley had been earlier. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning softly. One hand squeezed and fondled her breast while the other gently stroked the hair of the girl between her legs. Farah had her hands on the inside of Lilly's thighs, bracing herself while her tongue lapped at the younger girl's pussy. Lilly had trimmed her pussy hair down to a narrow strip and I saw Farah raise her head to take Lilly's clit between her moist lips. Aaaaaahhhhh" Lilly moaned in a familiar tone as her hips rose in response to the older girls obviously experienced mouth.

"Nnnnggggggg" I groaned myself as Ashley did something to my cock that was not pleasant. I looked down to see her staring up at me, her eyes hard and angry at being ignored. I froze for a second, it wasn't every day that a hot blonde teenager got upset at me because I forgot she was sucking my cock. I glanced over at where Ms. Thorne was sitting and met her icy gaze. She seemed to be waiting for me, as if assessing me like one of her students.

I took a breath and reached down to grab Ashley by that beautiful curly hair. I gave it a sharp twist, pulling her mouth off of my cock and causing her to squeak in pain and surprise. I leaned forward and took her by the chin with my other hand, squeezing her face just as I had seen Ms. Thorne do to Lilly earlier.

"Listen, little girl. I don't give a fuck who you are or who your daddy is. Right now I hold your leash and you will fucking suck my cock like a good little slut until I tell you otherwise. Is that understood?" I growled. I let go of her chin and grabbed the short leash hanging from her white collar, giving it a sharp tug and pulling her face back into my crotch. She twisted aside, the tip of my cock leaving a streak of pre-cum and saliva across her cheek.

She gasped in surprise, her eyes wide with shock at the unexpected rough treatment. "I'm sorry Mr. Walters." She stammered as she scrambled for balance between my legs.

"Don't talk, just shut up and use that mouth for what it was made for." I replied indifferently as I released my grip on her hair and looked around the room as casually as I could. It was hard to keep my expression neutral as my heart was pounding like a jackhammer. I glanced over at Ms. Thorne and was relieved to see a small nod of approval while Ashley quickly took my cock on her hand and guided it back into her warm mouth.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh. Fffuuuucccckkkkkk!!" I heard from across the room and saw Sarah and Emily both cum on each other's legs. Emily's toned muscles corded along her back and arms as she arched in ecstasy, part from the orgasm and part from the death grip that Sarah had on her hair. The young black girl bucked and writhed on the older woman's thick leg as she wailed to the ceiling. Sarah on the other hand dug her fingers into the girl's hard ass while she pushed her own crotch hard against the powerful thigh pressed between her legs. After a few moments where I thought the chair would break under their wild bucking, both collapsed into each other, Emily burying her face into the shoulder of the woman under her.

"Fuck bitch" Sarah gasped breathlessly as she squeezed the younger girl's tits and pinched her hard dark nipples. "Keep performing like that and you will get that scholarship for sure." Emily said nothing, but nodded in acknowledgement as I saw her body twitch as the last spasms of her orgasm flowed out of her.

I looked over at where Chuck was fucking Julia on the floor. They had slid several feet across the carpet and I winced at what the poor girl's tits must have felt like. Chuck didn't seem to notice or care, he had her by the harness that held her armbinder over her shoulders, tugging her back as he drove his cock into her body. "Nnnggg, Nnnggg, Uggg" he grunted with each thrust, his pot gut and saggy man boobs flapping with every movement.

I looked away from him and down at the poor girl on the floor. Her eyes were closed, but they opened and locked with mine for a moment. I saw pain, revulsion, but also lust, the lust of a girl who likes getting fucked hard and brutally just not by the person doing it. She looked at me almost pleadingly but then closed her eyes again and shuddered as Chuck pulled out and blew his load across her ass and back. He rolled off of her, gasping for breath as he sprawled on the thick carpet.

"Fuck girl, you are better than any drug I can tell you that." He said between gasps as one hand reached out to idly trace the zipper of the leather of the armbinder.

"Aaaah, ahhhhh, oooohhhhhh." I heard Lilly moan as she approached her own orgasm. I glanced down to see her start to squirm on the coffee table. Her nipples were hard and her tits shook like Jello as she bounced in response to Farah's expert tongue. One hand clenched the edge of the table like a clamp while the other was no longer stroking Farah's hair, but tangled in it and holding the other girl firmly in place. Lilly's thighs where tight against the older girl's head and her pale white legs contrasted against the dusky skin of Farah's back as she wrapped them around her.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh" she cried with a familiar wail as her orgasm overcame her. Her back arched and I smiled as her taught teenage muscles rippled under the smooth flawless skin. Farah nodded as best she could, trapped between the beartrap of Lilly's legs. She was holding herself in place with one hand while the other had disappeared and was likely shoving her long fingers into Lilly's pussy. I saw Farah's dark eyes looking up Lilly's body, slightly closed with satisfaction as she came on another girl's mouth for the first time.

The moment was ruined as an arc of sum sprayed across the two girls, splattering Lilly's thighs and Farah's hair. "Aaaaaaahhh. Fffuuuuccckkkkk!" George howled as he blew his second load of the night. I tried to look away but not before the image of his arched back and handful of cock was seared into my mind. I felt the sofa shift as he collapsed back into the leather, the cushions squeaking in time with his grunting as he squeezed the last drops of semen from his prick.

I turned my attention back to the Penthouse cover girl kneeling between my legs. She had been licking and sucking my cock like a pro, apparently eager to make up for her earlier behavior. Her hand twisted firmly on the shaft while her lips and tongue kissed and licked at the head of my prick. When she noticed that I was looking at her, she locked her eyes with me then slowly slid her mouth down the length of my cock. She took the entire thing in and held it there as she looked up at me, her eyes begging for approval.

"Yes, you are a good cock sucker, but can you handle a load?" I asked and she nodded around the prick in her mouth.

I reached down and dug my fingers into her hair, she whimpered in submissive acknowledgement but didn't move as I tensed my ass. "Here it comes, don't waste it."

She closed her eyes as I blew my load down her throat. I felt her mouth tighten around my prick and her shoulders tensed as she struggled to swallow the hot cum that spurted into the back of her mouth. She gagged softly but remained still as I squirted stream after stream of jizz into her. Finally, I collapsed back onto the sofa and allowed her to pull back slightly as she gasped for air. She slowly backed off of my cock, her tongue licking up any stray dribbles of cum before she sat back on her heels.

She looked up at me with hopeful eyes, then glanced over at where Ms. Thorne stat. She gave the same small not of her head and I saw Ashely smile with a small shudder of pleasure at the approval. I looked down at where Lilly lay, Farah had climbed up on the table beside her and the two girls were wrapped in each others arms. There was no kissing or sensual post orgasmic discussion, just two people who apparently enjoyed each other taking the opportunity when the could.

Shortly after, Ashley led all of the girls to a bathroom to clean up. The other handlers had migrated to the bar and were pouring drinks and talking about their various charges, like people comparing sports teams. I sat awkwardly, stuffing my now softened prick back into my pants. I looked over as I heard Ms. Thorne stand from her seat.

"These sessions occur on a bi-weekly basis, you will be notified of the next event. Until then, you are responsible for Ms. Chang, I expect you to take that seriously." She told me and I nodded in response.

"Read that file I provided you, each of these handlers understands their charge and is managing them appropriately." She continued as she gestured to the group at the bar. "Each of the girls here are controlled not just by the information we hold over them, but by an understanding of what motivated them to act as such in the first place. The psychological profile allows the handlers to leverage that knowledge into a depth of control that far surpasses the simple threat of exposure."

"Ms. Mitchell is a snob, but with a strong need to have clearly defined roles. If she is not dominated then she will attempt to dominate, as you have seen. Ms. Clarke (Julia) is an opportunist who will push boundaries with little regard to the risk. She must be kept out of her comfort zone in order to keep her in check. Being helpless in bondage and subject to harsh, unavoidable discipline appears to be very destabilizing for her. Ms. Reid (Emily) has been working toward an athletic scholarship since she was twelve and hopes to compete professionally. The threat of losing that is constantly being held over her head in order to ensure her compliance. Ms. Atallah (Farah) is terrified of her family and the culture she is desperately trying to escape from. What have you discovered about Lilly that you will use to manage her?"

I considered for a moment, this wasn't just a bunch of teachers blackmailing their students. This was almost a cult, each person targeting the weakness of their victim and leaning on that mercilessly to keep them under control. "Lilly is like Farah, afraid of her family. Her relationship with her father is the defining part of her character, she is driven to earn his approval. She also wants to stay here, she doesn't want to return to China and be forced back into the life she expects to find there." I said.

"Very good, now use that. If you need any assistance don't hesitate to contact me." She replied with an approving nod but then fixed me with those ice blue eyes. "Also, like I said earlier, I have been doing this for a very long time. There have been many students and staff who have been members of our little club. While most of them enjoyed their time, some have failed to live up to expectations. They are no longer a problem."

I nodded again, gulping nervously. She was a shark with tits and I had no doubt that she could have eaten Lilly and I and still had room for dessert.

The moment was broken as the five girls emerged from the hallway and stood quietly against the wall. They had changed back into their school uniforms holding small bags containing their 'evening wear'. Lilly stood next to Farah and I saw her hesitantly reach out to brush the other girl's fingers. Farah hooked a finger around Lilly's in response and I saw the small Asian girl almost wilt with relief as a smile tugged at the corner of her mouth.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen." Ms. Thorne announced. "That was a productive evening, and I would like to officially welcome Mr. Walters and his charge Ms. Chang into our group." I nodded at the polite applause from the bar, and loud whoop from Sarah, and smiled as Lilly blushed in response.

"Now, tomorrow is another day. You all understand your duties, both as handlers and charges. I expect you to comport yourselves properly and look forward to our next gathering." Ms. Thorne continued with what was obviously a polite demand to get out of her house. We gathered up our respective girls and headed to our cars. As I pulled away, I saw Ms. Thorne standing in the doorway with Ashley who stood beside her, head down hands clasped. I guess her evening wasn't done yet.

I drove Lilly back to the coffee shop; it was still early enough to be a reasonable time for her to be out. As we parked, I looked over to where she had sat silently during the ride. "So, what did you think?" I asked, feeling her out. I wanted to get a handle on this quickly before she had time to dwell about it too much.

She looked over at me with a hesitant smile, her eyes shining. "Thank you, Mr. Walters. Thank, you so much." She blurted.

I barely contained my surprise, of all of the reactions this was the one I least expected. "Thank you for what?" I asked in a flat voice, struggling to control my surprise.

"Farah and I are going to sit together at breakfast tomorrow, and she says she wants to hang out after class." Lilly said, clapping her hands. Then she leaned over and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and I could feel tears on my cheek. "I'm not alone anymore." She sobbed.

The next time I saw Lilly was the following Monday, she was walking across the courtyard with a group of girls on their way to class. Well, walking with was a generous term. The girls were striding along, laughing, and showing each other things on their phones, general teenage girl behavior. Lilly was about a step and a half behind, struggling to keep up with her shorter legs. None of the girls seemed to notice, she looked like the little sister forced upon them by their parents. I changed my path to intersect with them and called out.

"Ms. Chang, can I speak with you for a moment please?"

Lilly froze in place, her head swiveling between me and the group of girls walking away oblivious to the fact that she was no longer with them. "I'll catch up later, ok?" she called out to the disappearing pack as they went through the large double doors to the study hall. She watched the doors swing shut with a forlorn look, then turned to me.

"Yes, Mr. Walters?" she said hesitantly as she walked over to where I stood. "What can I do for you?"

I looked around, then took half a step back. There was no one who could hear us but there were still plenty of people on the grounds, so a proper distance was important.

"Lilly, today in class there will be a folder on my desk. Inside is a sheet with the question bank for next week's exam. I want you to steal it when you leave." I told her as if I was discussing the weather.

Her eyes widened "But, but, Mr. Walters, why?" she stammered.

I waved to where her group of 'friends' had disappeared into the building. "Ms. Thorne told me that as your handler it is my job to look out for you here at Sumter. From what I see, you are having trouble making friends, is that true?"

Lilly nodded, sadly. "No one really wants to hang out with me. I don't know what to say, what to wear, how to act." She looked up at me sadly. "Farah and some of the others from, from Friday kind of say hi but it is weird. Also, they are two or three years ahead so I can't really hang out with them."

I nodded. "Yes, I suspected as much when I dropped you off that night. Well, there isn't really anything in that question bank that will make or break any of your friends; but if you were to turn up with it at study time, they will likely be very appreciative."

Lilly's eyes brightened and she positively bounced on her toes. "Really, do you really think so?"

I shrugged. "I don't pretend to understand teenagers, girls in particular. I just know that when I was your age, if someone showed up with something like that I would think they were awesome."

"But, but how will I do it?" she replied, glancing around nervously.

I supressed a sigh and an eye roll. "Today after class come up to my desk and ask a question. When you do, put your textbook down on the folder and take both of them when you pick it up. Easy."

"Oh thank you, thank you Mr. Walters." She squealed, and I had to back away and hold out my hands to keep her from hugging me.

"Ooops, sorry, sorry." She stammered as she blushed and looked around again. There were a few curious glances at the outburst but nothing serious. I bid Lilly goodbye and headed off to my office. That afternoon she nervously approached my desk like someone walking up to a growling guard dog. I made an excuse to step away and when I came back, she and the folder were gone. Mission accomplished, I thought.

There was nothing else that week, I was tempted but the rule about no contact in the school made it hard. She could only go for coffee so often without raising questions and I didn't want anyone to start asking why she was suddenly so busy at night. It was late Friday evening, or early Saturday morning when my phone rang. Groggily I answered it "Hello?"