Student Services Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shaky, sobbing voice on the other end was unmistakable. "Mr...Mr. Walters? Its...its it's Lilly, I'm at the police station. I'm in trouble."

Half an hour later I stepped into the local police station. We were a pretty small town but I was surprised to see the head sheriff sitting at the desk instead of one of the deputies. I looked over his shoulder and saw Lilly sitting in a holding cell, huddled in the corner trying to fold herself into the wall.

"Sheriff, Ms. Chang called me. What seems to be the trouble here?" I asked respectfully.

The sheriff eyed me for a second then pulled himself up from his chair. If he was any more of a stereotype, I would have expected him to announce himself as 'Buford T Justice' and spit a stream of tobacco juice.

"Well, Mr. Walters is it?" He asked in a lazy drawl and I nodded in response.

"Your girl here was caught at a party, a very loud party. A party with a lot of underage drinking and we nabbed some pretty strong drugs there too." He said with a smirk.

"Was she the only one there? I don't see anyone else here?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Nah, most of their parents have shown up and taken them home already." He said as he leaned back on the counter. "Unfortunately, your girl here says she is from that Sumter Academy up the hill. Is that correct?"

"Yes, she is one of my students?" I acknowledged, starting to piece together what was going on here.

"I thought so. You see, Mz. Thorne and I have an arrangement here. I keep her girls out of trouble, and in return I get a taste before she takes them away." He said with a lecherous smile crossing his face. I heard Lilly sob behind us, he had spoken loudly enough to make sure he was heard.

I looked at him, then at the sobbing girl in the holding cell. She was wearing a white crop top with a set of black leggings and white sneakers. There was a black zip up exercise jacket hanging off a coat hook that I assumed was hers. Her cheeks were streaked with mascara but I could see the residue of some carefully applied makeup. A typical 18-year-old out for a party with her friends, showing off her body but trying not to look like she was doing it. Her terrified eyes locked on to mine, pleading for me to help her.

Well, I guess this is what being a handler means. I hope Ms. Thorne will understand I thought as I leaned on the counter.

"Sheriff, whatever arrangement you have with Ms. Thorne is between you and her. It is me here and I will not be party to any such activity. Now, you can either charge Ms. Chang here, or release her. What will it be because it is late and I am tired."

His eyes narrowed as he stared at me. He walked around the counter so he could stand nose to nose, is belly pushing against me and his hand resting on the butt of his gun.

"Mr. Walters, I don't think I like your tone." He growled, his breath smelling of bourbon and cigarettes. "I have a deal with the woman up there and I don't think you were involved in the negotiations. I guess I just have to call her down here, don't think she'd like that though."

"I am assuming that your 'deal' included Ashley Mitchell, Senator Mitchell's daughter. How do you think Senator Mitchell will react to being told that you sexually assaulted his little girl in exchange for not pressing some bullshit charge." I said back in a level tone. "I will also assume that had you pressed that charge, his lawyers would have had her out of here and you would not be elected sheriff in this county again."

He didn't blink, but he did stay still and silent for a couple of moments. "I think you're bluffing. If I go down so does Ms. Thorne and that entire academy. Then you will be out of a job, is this little bitch worth that?"

"Sheriff, I will burn down this station, that academy and the entire fucking town before I let you touch her." I replied in the same level voice. "Now, is this 'little bitch' worth that?"

We held the school yard staring contest for a few more moments, then he did spit a stream of tobacco over the toe of my shoe. "Fine, Mr. Walters. But I suggest that you be real careful driving through town, wouldn't want you to get a speeding ticket or something. Those things can lead to all sorts of trouble a hurry you know."

I nodded "Thank you, Sheriff. I promise that Lilly will not be a problem again and I don't think Ms. Thorne needs to hear about this from me."

He unlocked the door and stepped back to pull it open. "Oh, she'll hear about it. I like to keep her advised on what her students, and staff, are doing in my town."

Lilly rushed out of the cell, bumping her shoulder as she crowded as far away from Sheriff 'Justice' as she could and ran into my arms. She sobbed in relief, her small arms wrapped around my waist and her face pressed into my chest. I patted her head and turned to leave when I heard a snort from behind me.

"Kinda close for a math teacher, ain't you?" I heard him chuckle as we stepped out the door into the night. I guided Lilly into my car, buckling the seatbelt and closing the door for her. She was hugging her jacket tightly to her chest, eyes screwed shut as she shuddered with relief.

After a few moments of driving I heard her starting to calm down. "What happened?" I asked.

She took a breath to calm herself before she answered. "You were right Mr. Walters. When I showed them those questions they thought I was so cool, just like you said. They invited me to a party at someone's barn in the country. There was a boy, we kinda... Well we went off together so when the police showed up I didn't know where everyone went."

She started sobbing quietly again. "He left me, just took off and jumped in the back of a truck. I couldn't find anyone and when the police grabbed me I was so scared. Then when the sheriff told me that he knew Ms. Thorne and that I had to call her, I called you instead."

I reached out and patted her shoulder, her small hand slid up and took my hand in a gentle but firm grip.

"You did the right thing, don't worry. I will handle Ms. Thorne." I told her and felt her squeeze my fingers in response. I started to turn in to the access road to the academy when she spoke up again.

"Mr. Walters, can I stay with you tonight, please?" she said in a soft voice. "I really don't want to be alone."

It was late enough so I didn't have to worry about anyone seeing us as I pulled into the drive and led Lilly up the walk. I handed her one of my t-shirts and she went into the bathroom to clean up. I had started making up the sofa but she slid into the bed on her own, curling up into a ball as she pulled the blankets up over her shoulder. I lay down beside her, one hand on her shoulder that she reached up to hold my fingers again just as she had done in the car. There was no intention of sex, she was in a pretty fragile state right now and I felt that she needed to trust me if I was going to function as her handler.

After a few moments, I felt her push back against me. Her hand squeezed my fingers while her hips wiggled softly against my crotch.

"Lilly, we don't have to do this." I whispered into her ear.

She rolled over, her small oval face close to mine and reached up to put one tiny hand on my cheek. "Mr. Walters, you are the only thing that has gone right for me ever since I got here." She said softly. "I am so sorry about what I tired to do to you. You have been nothing but good and caring and I don't deserve it."

Shit, did she forget about that first evening? She was sobbing on my cock before I brought her back here and fucked her on this very bed. Hell, just last week I had pulled her by a leash into an orgy. Thinking back to her psych profile, she must be so desperate for affection and belonging that what she was getting from me seemed like a blessing. I admitted to myself that I will never understand women but decided to go with this. If she wanted it, then it would help establish my place in her mind.

I reached up to cup her hand with my own. "Lilly, you are a good person who deserves better than she has gotten. You don't need to thank me for treating you well." I told her.

She smiled, her eyes glistening in the moonlight, then leaned in and gently kissed me. Her tiny rosebud lips pressing softly against mine. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her into me. She moaned against my mouth as she allowed me to engulf her small firm body against my chest. Her lips opened and I felt her tongue slide across my lips. I opened my mouth and she moaned again as she pushed her tongue in, seeking mine.

We lay there, kissing while our hands roamed over each other's bodies. I felt Lilly's nails gently scratching at my chest hair while I slid mine down her back, pulling up the hem of the t-shirt to caress her smooth firm ass cheek. She groaned when I cupped one cheek in my hand, squeezing it firmly as she arched her back pushing her ass into my hand and her tits into my chest.

I rolled over onto my back and she took the hint as I gently pushed her down. She kissed her way along my throat and down my chest. Her soft lips wrapping around my nipple while her warm moist tongue flicked it to aroused stiffness. Her hand slid down my stomach, her fingers tracing a line through my crotch until they wrapped around my stiffening cock.

"Mmmmmmmm" she moaned into my chest as she felt my prick stiffen in her grip. She gently worked her hand up and down my shaft while she laid a line of kisses down my chest as she maneuvered herself between my legs. I felt her elbows gently pushing my thighs apart and looked down to see her teenage ass poking up behind the dark screen of her hair like two round hills rising from a dark plain.

She moaned softly as she took my now hard cock into her mouth, slowly and gently sliding her lips down the shaft. She managed to take about half of my prick in before she had to stop but she held it there, her tongue lapping along the shaft while her small hand twisted on the rest of it. Then she slid back up until she was kissing the head and flicking her tongue around the tip.

I groaned as she reached down with her other hand to fondle my balls. She must have been studying on her own because that move was not in any of the videos I had sent her. I looked down and saw her looking back up at me, a small smile of satisfaction on her face. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she slid her mouth over my cock again and took it as deeply as she could. She slowly bobbed her head up and down on my crotch as her hands worked their magic.

"You have gotten much better at that." I told her and she sighed softly with pleasure at the comment while I felt her quiver between my legs. She increased the tempo of her sucking, twisting and nodding her head as my cock slid in and out of her mouth. After a few minutes she pulled her head off of my cock and looked up at me again.

"Please Mr. Walters. Please, take me tonight." She whispered, her hand still stroking my cock to keep it at maximum hardness.

"You wanted this, then you do the work. Climb on and fuck me." I told her as I put my hands behind my head and shuffled into position.

She rose up and moved to straddle my legs. I smiled as her hard nipples made sharp points through the cotton shirt she was wearing. Of course it was too large and it hung half off of one shoulder and down to mid thigh but she hiked it up as she spread her thighs around my hips. She bit her lip while she maneuvered her hips to line her snatch up with the head of my cock. It was fun to watch her frustration grow while she struggled with the unfamiliar position. I reached down and took my cock in one hand and her hip in the other, holding her still while I slid the head up and down her moist pussy lips.

"Ooooohhhhhh" she moaned, her eyes sliding shut when she felt the thick head moving along her pussy. I felt her twitch, eager to push herself down on my cock but I held her firmly as I teased her.

"Is this what you want?" I asked and she looked down at me with desperate eyes as she nodded. I nudged the tip of my cock against her pussy hole then gently pushed her down on it. She let out a long soft moan as my prick slid into her. She arched her back, her tits pressing against the fabric of the t-shirt as her hips met mine. I held her there for a moment, then pulled my hands away putting them behind my head again. "It's all you now, show me what you can do."

She leaned forward, her nails digging gently into my chest as she slowly lifted up the length of my cock. She held it at the top for a moment, then slowly slid back down again to repeat the process. She was taking deep, steady breaths through her nose as her shoulders hunched and eyes screwed shut in concentration as she focused on fucking me. Her long dark hair hung down like a curtain, framing her soft tiny face.

"Yyyyeeesssssss. Oooohhhh yesssssssss." she whispered. As she bottomed herself on my cock then slowly rocked her hips back and forth. She bit her lip while she swirled her pussy around my cock, her hips rocking like a stripper on the stage. I flexed and lifted my hips off of the bed and she gasped in shock as my cock went even deeper. She was so light that I was able to hold the arch and bounced lightly causing her squeak in surprise and pleasure.

"Oh, oh, ooohhh" she moaned as I settled back on the bed and she took up the task of bouncing on my cock. She did it softly at first, then sped up the tempo while her strong thighs gripped against my hips.

"That's right baby, fuck me. Fuck me with that cunt of yours." I told her and she nodded again, her lust glazed eyes trying to focus on me as she worked her hips up and down. The bed creaked under us as she rode my cock. She experimented with this new position, rocking back and forth and side to side. Pulling up until only the tip was in her and then sliding down to bottom out. Each time giving a slightly different moan, groan or sigh of pleasure.

I let her play for a bit then took control again, I couldn't let her think she was in charge here even if she was doing all the work. I reached out with one hand and clamped in on her thigh beside her hip, pinning her down firmly on my cock. She was so small and my hand so large that I was able to maintain my grip and still reach out and run my thumb over her clit. She gasped as her body spasmed with this new sensation. With my other hand I reached up and grabbed one of her tits, roughly squeezing the firm soft flesh through the material of the t-shirt.

She groaned and tugged at the hem of the shirt, pulling it up so I could slide my hand under and run my fingers over her hard nipple and sensitive flesh. I held her there, one thumb tracing circles on her clit and the other on her nipple while I thrust my cock up and down into her now shaking body.

"Aaaah, aaaaaahhhh, oooooohhhhhh" she moaned, one tiny hand wrapped around my wrist and the other forced into her mouth as she bit on her knuckles. Her body started to shake and I felt her pussy squeeze around my cock as she built up to her orgasm. That was good because I couldn't hold off on mine anymore.

"That's right Lilly, let go. Cum on my cock." I said in a gentle but firm voice. She looked down at me, eyes unfocused as her mouth worked silently. She nodded and then tensed as the orgasm flowed through her.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh" she wailed around her fist as I felt her cunt clamp down on my prick. I kept up the massage of her clit and tits and she bucked and writhed like a fish on a pike.

"Oooohhhh, oohhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm" she gasped then gave a small squeak when she felt my load spurt up inside her. She gave little moans with each burst of cum until I was drained and her own orgasm finally ran its course. I felt her go limp and gently lowered her down to lay on top of me. She sighed as she lay her head my chest, one hand toying idly with my chest hair the other tracing the line of my shoulder and bicep. She looked up at me with soft eyes and gave a small moan of contentment when I reached up to brush her hair out of her face. She smiled and closed her eyes, falling asleep with my cock still inside her.

Shit, was it that easy for everyone else?