Student Services Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally there was Lilly, looking almost like a doll next to the taller more mature women beside her. Her hair was done up in a bun at the back of her head with a couple of strands left to frame her perfect oval face. She was wearing a black lace teddy and black stockings with her modest heels. I saw her glance over at Emily and Ashley, both looking much older in their platform stilettoes while she looked like a girl borrowing her mother's shoes for a wedding. I didn't care, she looked incredibly hot standing there in that sexy outfit. She looked over at me and gave a small smile and I noticed her shoulders lift and her back stiffen when I smiled back.

Ms. Thorne moved over to where the girls stood patiently and clipped a small tag to each of their collars. The tags were coloured, red, yellow, green, blue and black and she put a set of matching tags into a bowl. She moved over to where we stood by the bar and paused to get our attention.

"Tonight, we shall have a minor change to our usual event. Each of you shall chose a tag from this bowl and then take possession of the corresponding student. All previous rules regarding behaviour are still in effect, is this understood?" She announced, with a pointed glance at Chuck.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He murmured but I saw the glint in his eye as he surveyed the wares on display across the room.

We each took a tag from the bowl and checked the girls to see who was wearing the matching marker. I smiled as I saw my blue tag hanging from Julia's collar and I walked over to pick up her leash.

"You are mine tonight, any objections?" I asked smugly. She looked up at me with a small smile, her eyes twinkling with mischief as she shook her head. I gave a tug on her leash and led her over to the sofa, her heels clicking behind me like a count down.

Chuck gave a whoop as he strode over and took Farah's leash. She flinched back fearfully, her dark eyes darting between the fat man practically drooling in front of her and Ms. Thorne who stood casually beside the bar.

"Ms. Harger, you know the rules. Do you concede to being handled by Mr. Browne tonight, or do you wish to depart the house?" Ms. Thorne said in a cold voice, her manicured nails tapping the dark wood of the bar top.

Farah swallowed nervously then gave a grunt as Chuck tugged on her leash. "Don't worry girl, I know the rule. No dick for you but I have other toys that I want you to try out so make up your fucking mind." He growled. Farah flinched back but then her shoulders dropped in resignation and she meekly followed Chuck as he led her across the room to where he had set a large case that he had brought.

I felt the sofa beside me sink as George sat down, Emily stood in front of him awaiting his pleasure. He looked over at me and Julia "Hey, do you want to trade?" he asked?

I looked at where Emily stood, the dark skin of her hard athletic body almost glistened in the light, contrasting beautifully against the soft creamy silk of her outfit. "Sure, why?" I asked.

"I don't mind watching these foreigners get it on, but I don't want to stick my dick in one if you know what I mean." He said as he handed me Emily's leash and tugged Julia over to him.

"Actually, my parents are from Ireland." Julia said, then gave a grunt as he tugged her down to her knees.

"So what? Now shut the fuck up and start sucking my cock bitch." George snapped and I suppressed a laugh at his ignorant racism as Julia shrugged and started to unbuckle his belt.

I looked past where Emily stood before me patiently waiting for my order and saw that Sarah had ended up with Ashley which left Ms. Thorne herself with Lilly. The small Asian girl almost quailed as the headmistress took up her leash and pulled her tightly against her. "Well Ms. Chang, it looks like I get to conduct this examination of your skills personally. I certainly hope you will not disappoint."

Lilly looked over at me, eyes wide with shock and surprise. I nodded my head and mouthed 'You can do it' to her reassuringly. I saw her swallow nervously but she looked up at Ms. Thorne and said in a soft but firm voice "Yes mistress, I won't disappoint you."

I turned my gaze up at Emily who was towering above me, taking in the spectacular display of Amazonian like perfection from head to foot. Her muscular calves, thighs and ass were enhanced by the heels she wore standing out in sharp blocky angles where Lilly was a series of gentle waves of soft flesh. The subdued lighting of the room cast deep shadows, outlining the four pack of her abs and lines of her ribs beneath the soft creamy silk of her bra. Her tits stood hard and firm, almost disappointingly small given that there was so little fat on her lean athletic form. Her face was sharp and defined with her cheekbones and jaw further enhanced by the lipstick and makeup she was wearing. Only her eyes were soft, wide and shining beneath the perfectly applied eyeshadow and liner. Her long braids were coiled on top of her head in a tight bun leaving her muscular neck bare and vulnerable under her collar.

"What would you like me to do, Mr. Walters?" She said softly, her hands clasped behind her back causing her shoulders and upper arms to ripple and flex in the light.

She was 19, going on 20, mere months away from her graduation from Sumter Academy and the small world of their athletics department. Her dreams of college, Olympic and pro competition were almost within her grasp but could be whisked away in a moment by the whims of the people in this room including me. I could see the nervousness in her eyes, but also something else, there was a confidence about her that seemed out of place given her situation.

"Why don't you show me what you can do, consider me a talent scout." I replied, leaning back into the sofa and taking a sip of my drink.

"Yes sir." She murmured as she slid to her knees and started to undo my pants. I felt her nudge my legs apart as she shuffled into position and looked down into her dark liquid eyes under those perfectly sculpted brows, one of her few concessions to vanity.

I took the opportunity to survey the room, see what the other handlers were doing with their charges. Beside me, George was settling in to enjoy the blowjob that Julia was giving him. I admired the gentle curve of her ass and legs, watching as her head bobbed up and down on his cock with a powerful rhythm that I remembered well. He had the fingers of one hand curled tightly in her short red hair while the other dug into the arm of the sofa. His eyes were half closed and a contented smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.

"Yeah bitch, suck that cock. I may be a dirty old man, but you are still just a whore." He murmured and I heard Julia gasp in pain as he tugged sharply on her hair asserting his dominance over the girl kneeling at his feet.

I heard another whimper and looked across the room where Chuck was manhandling Farah. He had pulled off her lacy baby-doll outfit and was struggling to pull her arms behind her back into a set of leather cuffs. He grabbed her by the jaw, tugging her head around sharply causing her to gasp.

"Listen slut, you heard what she said. If you want out just say so and you can be on a plane back to mommy and daddy tomorrow. If not then shut up and fucking do what I tell you." He snarled and I saw Farah flinch back from his beady eyed glare.

"Well, what will it be?" He growled, spittle flying from his fat lips to spray her delicate Arab features. She glanced over at Ms. Thorne who ignored her, then with a whimper hung her head and put her arms behind her back.

"Good choice." Chuck chortled as he buckled the thick leather cuffs around her wrists. Her arms were bound at the forearm, her hands at each elbow forming a box across her back instead of the usual handcuff position. Chuck then pulled out a complex harness that he fit over her head with a thick leather bit gag pushed between her shining teeth. She whimpered in fear again as he buckled the harness tight, the leather straps digging into her delicate brown skin.

"Just a few more pieces, then we can play." Chuck grunted to himself as he dug into his case again. He buckled another series of straps around Farah's chest and neck, the dark leather circling her shoulders, hips and breasts in a harness. She stood meekly, her shoulders hunched in helpless fear as the man she had probably heard so much about spun her about like a dressmakers mannequin. Finally, she squealed through the gag in her mouth when Chuck pulled out a butt plug with what looked like a long tail attached to it.

She tried to pull back but Chuck grabbed her leash and tugged her forward sharply, pulling her young body tight against his massive gut. "Listen girl, the deal is no cocks. Well, this definitely ain't a cock and it isn't going in your cunt so stop being such a whiny bitch about it. You keep fighting I just might forget the lube."

Farah squealed as Chuck grabbed one of her tits in his fat hand and squeezed hard. "Yeah, Julia knows what happens when she doesn't listen. Do I need to teach you?"

Farah looked desperately over at where Ms. Thorne sat, trying to get her attention. Chuck roughly tugged her face back around. "No, don't look over there, I talked with her first and everything I am going to do to you has been approved. All that matters is how much you fight and how much it hurts when you do."

Farah sobbed into her gag, but allowed herself to be bent over the back of a chair. She looked back over her shoulders with terrified eyes as Chuck smeared lube on the thick black butt plug then slowly screwed it into her ass. Her groan of discomfort was accompanied by Chucks high pitched giggle when the plug finally slid in and he swished her tail around like a cat batting at a string. He grabbed a pair of long straps that hung from the harness around her head and tugged her up, she grunted as the leather bit dug into her mouth.

"Now little pony, lets see how you trot. If you do well, I might just try out the hooves, but those are a bit advanced for a little filly like you." He said with a cowboy accent, then he picked up a wide leather strap and with a flick of his wrist slapped the thick leather across her ass. She yelped into the gag and jumped ahead only to be pulled up sharply by the reins held tightly in Chuck's other hand.

"Woah girl, a trot not a gallop." Chuck called out and I heard a laugh from the other end of the sofa.

"Yeah. Chuckwagon Chuck." George called out as the fat pervert smacked Farah again, goading her around the room with tugs of the reins and slaps from the strap. Farah moaned in pain and humiliation as she trotted around the furniture then out the open French doors onto the patio. "Once around the park then home for tea." I heard Chuck call out as they disappeared into the night.

I heard a moan and looked over at where Sarah and Ashley were. Sarah was standing behind the young blonde girl, her hands groping at Ashely's tits while her mouth nibbled and sucked at her neck and ears. Ashley moaned again, arching her back and pressing against the formidable older woman behind her. I watched as the blonde girl reached up, her hands tangling in Sarah's short greying hair pulling the older woman's face forward. She turned her head, her soft red lips questing hungrily for Sarah's as the bull dyke Phys Ed teacher and school rich bitch kissed each other hungrily.

Sarah slid one hand down the smooth corset, cupping Ashley's neatly trimmed pussy as her experienced fingers gently probed the soft female flesh between the blonde girl's legs.

"Aaaaahhhhh" Ashley moaned, her body shuddering in the strong grip of the older woman.

"Yeah, grind it girlie." Sarah murmured in the young girl's ear. "You like being miss high and mighty, playing at being a slut. Let's see how you handle a real woman."

"Mmmmm, oooohhhhh" Ashley moaned as she was groped and probed with gentle but firm hands.

Sarah maneuvered her charge over to the bar, pushing her down on the polished surface. Ashely rose on her toes as she was bent over and held firmly by Sarah's hand clamped on the back of her neck. I saw her red painted fingernails clawing at the slick bartop as Sarah slid one, then three fingers into her pussy.

"Gonna make you beg for it slut. Gonna make you cum so hard that after I am done with you any cock will be a disappointment." Sarah murmured, kissing her way down Ashley's back as she crouched behind the young girl. Her hands dug into Ashley's hips as she spread her ass cheeks, licking her pussy from behind.

"Oooohhhh, ooohhh ffuuuucccckkkk." Ashley moaned again, I am sure it was in response to Sarah's probing tongue but I saw her eyes flick over to where Lilly and Ms. Thorne were and a flash of jealous anger flickered across her face.

I followed her gaze, surprised that despite all of the interesting things going on in the room I had forgotten to check on Lilly for this long.

Ms. Thorne sat in an elegant high-backed chair, and Lilly sat on her lap her legs crossed at the ankles and swinging nervously off of the floor. Lilly's hands were clasped in her lap and I saw that she was biting her lip nervously while the dominant woman gently stroked her black tipped nails up the young girl's forearm. Ms. Thorne stroked her way up and along her Lilly's shoulder until she pinched her chin between her thumb and forefingers. She pulled her in and gently pressed her lips to Lilly's, holding the kiss but not pushing beyond the first soft contact.

Lilly stiffened, while she had been eaten out by Farah last time we were here this was her first woman to woman kiss and with someone who terrified her at that. I saw her fingers clench tightly onto each other but she didn't pull away. Ms. Thorne held the kiss for a few moments the slowly pulled back. Her hand moving down from Lilly's chin to the short leash fastened to her collar. She gripped it firmly and pulled the small scared girl forward as she leaned back into her chair.

"Ms. Chang, I understand that this is new to you but you also are familiar with the arrangement that we have here. Do I need to remind you of your obligations in this matter?" Ms. Thorne said in her usual dispassionate voice.

Lilly shook her head quickly, darting a nervous glance at me. Her eyes widened when she saw Emily kneeling between my legs and I noticed the same flash of jealousy that Ashley had directed at her moments before.

"No Ms. Thorne. I am sorry, its just, just that I have never.." she stammered.

"Never been with a woman, I know. That is no excuse for failing to meet your end of the bargain. You have experienced many different things over the last few months that is true. Now it is time to learn something new, or do you want to break our agreement?" Ms. Thorne replied and I saw her fingers dig into Lilly's shoulder enough to cause her to flinch in pain.

Lilly looked over at me again, ignoring the girl sucking on my cock and pleading for guidance. I shrugged and nodded, gesturing to the door and conveying that I would go along with whatever she wanted. I already knew what she would do, but I wanted it to be her idea not mine.

I watched as her pleading eyes hardened with resolve, she was not going to risk having me hurt to protect her own dignity. She set her jaw and turned back to Ms. Thorne.

"No Ms. Thorne, I understand." She said, then hesitantly leaned forward and pressed her soft pink lips against the merlot red mouth of the older woman. I saw Ms. Thorne smile behind the kiss, then reach up to take Lilly by the back of her head while her own lips opened and her tongue slid out. Lilly stiffened again, then opened her own mouth to allow the dominant woman's tongue to slide inside. I heard her whimper but her hands unclenched and rose to wrap around Ms. Thorne's neck as she pulled herself against the older woman, giving up all pretense of resisting.

"Mr. Walters, can I fuck you now, please?" I heard and looked down to see Emily looking up at me with soft dark eyes. I had almost forgotten she was down there, so distracted with what everyone else was doing. My dick hadn't forgotten though and it was hard as ever in her strong hand. She leaned down and kissed the tip, her pink tongue sliding out from behind her dark lips to flicker over the piss hole. She had one hand rubbing my shaft and the other down between her legs, getting herself ready I assumed.

"Sure, you are doing alright so far." I replied as I took another sip of scotch.

"Thank you, sir." She whispered as she stood and leaned forward. She braced against the back of the sofa as she maneuvered herself to straddle me. She nudged me over with her strong legs, shuffling up to settle herself over my stiff cock. With one hand she pulled her underwear aside while the other maneuvered my prick into position under her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm" she moaned, her eyes sliding shut as she stroked the head of my cock back and forth along her pussy lips, lubricating it with her juice. My fingers tightened on my scotch glass as she slowly slid herself down on the rigid shaft. Her thighs tensed and flexed but she showed no sign of strain as she gently bobbed up and down on my prick.

Once she was settled she leaned forward, her arms wrapping around my neck as she nuzzled her lips against my cheek. I put my hand on her waist, sliding it down to her hard ass and feeling the muscles flex. I had been with lots of women, but no one as toned and powerful as Emily and it was almost scary feeling the power in this girl. I felt her lips kissing my ear, then heard her whisper in a clear and very non-sensual voice "Well, Mr. Walters, what are your plans for that girl over there?"

I stiffened, then froze as her arms and legs tensed locking me into position underneath her. "No, no, don't try nothing yet. I don't want to hurt you now." She murmured as she ground her pussy on my crotch. The sofa creaked beneath me and my neck began to hurt as it felt trapped between the two iron bars of her forearms.

She leaned back, her eyes half lidded with apparent arousal but beneath I saw she was focused on me the previous submissive look gone. While Ms. Thorne had looked at you like a shark, cold and dispassionate, Emily looked how I imagined a panther looked to its prey just before it pounced. Her eyes were piercing and calculating, assessing what its target was going to do and planning her reaction.

After a few tense moments she leaned forward, pressing her lips against mine in a hard kiss. "Let me tell you a little secret Mr. Walters. Something not many people here know." She murmured around my stiff lipped mouth.

"Yeah, what Coach Carter has on me is bullshit and yeah she could fuck up my life if she wanted to. But she also realizes that I am the best piece of ass she has gotten in ten years and she don't want to lose that." Emily whispered as she leaned forward to nibble at my other ear. "She lets me know when the scouts will be coming, and I make sure she is in a real good mood when they arrive."

She nudged me with one of her legs, drawing my attention to where George and Julia were at the other end of the sofa. She was fucking him too, in a reverse cowgirl as she bounced on his cock. He had one hand still tangled in her hair while the other groped at her tit as she ground her ass into his crotch.

"Sure, Prof 'Charlie' Browne caught Julia cooking meth, but she was nowhere close to making any. Shit, she was missing half of the ingredients and was working off of a recipe from the internet. Sure, he gets off on hurting her and she doesn't like having to dig through his fat for that tiny cock of his, but he is also teaching her how to cook up some primo shit in that lab. She is the dealer to half of the school."

My eyes widened in surprise as she continued. "Farah out there sure don't want to be here, but she will do anything to keep from being sent home. It sucks but Ms. Thorne makes sure that no one fucks her, she's got a thing about men. She still gets to lick some primo pussy though, as long as she puts on a good show. I don't know what Ashley gets out of it, but she is always in a rush to visit the principal's office every Thursday afternoon. I think she has a thing for strong older women."