Student Services Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily leaned back, eyes boring into mine as she rocked herself back and forth on my cock. I was surprised that I was still hard given how fast my heart was beating but I gasped as I felt her flex her pussy muscles as she massaged my shaft with her cunt. She smiled and leaned in, rubbing her tits against my chest as she moaned.

"None of us want to be here, well maybe Ashley, but we are making the best of a bad situation. Now that girl has it bad for you, don't know why, young and stupid I guess." She continued quietly.

I looked over at where Lilly was, she had slid off of Ms. Thornes lap and was sucking on her tits. Ms. Thorne stroked her hair gently but I could see the firm set to her mouth as she guided Lilly. "Nibble, don't bite Ms. Chang." She said sharply.

"Morry Ms. Horne." Lilly replied around a mouth full of tit. She pulled back and I saw her tongue flick over the erect nipple that emerged from her tiny mouth.

Emily took my face in both hands, turning it up toward her as she kissed me hungrily. Her arms wrapped around my neck again and she moaned loudly as she leaned against me. To anyone else she was lost in lust but I was pinned hard against the sofa, trapped under the strong woman who straddled me.

"Yeah, she has it bad for you so you had better treat her right. I don't know what goes on between you two or what she is getting out of it, but if you hurt her I will end you. I will pin you down while Julia OD's you with her latest batch, then Farah will help poor little Lilly forget all about you. Understand?"

She kissed me again, pressing her mouth firmly against mine while she tensed her arms cutting off the flow of blood to my brain. My eyes saw stars as her legs contracted around my hips. I swore I felt my bones creak as she squeezed with terrifying force while simultaneously pressing me hard into the sofa. I was sure she could have killed me right there if she wanted to and no one would notice a thing. She held me like that for what seemed like forever before easing the pressure and leaning back to look me in the eye.

I gasped for air, my hand relaxing from the death grip I had taken on her ass which I am sure she barely noticed. I looked into those dark hard eyes and nodded. "I promise, I won't ever do anything to hurt Lilly."

She cocked her head to the side then nodded. "You know, I believe you." She replied, then leaned down to kiss me again, passionately this time. "Now, smack my ass and choke me out cracker, because shit I am close."

What could I do, I grabbed her by the throat squeezing for all I was worth against her muscular neck while my other hand slapped her ass hard. I don't know if I hurt myself or her more but she seemed to like it anyway.

"Aaaaaahhhhh" she gasped as I choked her as hard as I could. She reached up and grabbed my wrist, pushing her neck tightly against my hand as she ground her cunt on my crotch.

"Oooohhhh ffffuuuucckkkk" she moaned and I was slightly embarrassed at how well she could speak as I tried to choke her out.

I felt her spasm on my cock, her pussy muscles contracting almost painfully as she started to climax. I took her neck in both hands, pulling her down to me hard.

"I promise not to hurt Lilly, but if you ever threaten me again, I will end you. Do you understand?" I growled in her ear. "If I have to smash your knees with a sledgehammer, I will fuck you up."

She nodded, looking at me with glazed eyes. Lust, fear, respect or maybe just oxygen deprivation I don't know but it felt good to take control again.

"Good girl." I told her as I squeezed for all I was worth. "Now, if you are going to cum you had better do it soon or I am going to blow my load then kick you off of me like a five-dollar whore."

"Yeessss ssiirrrrrr" she moaned and she tensed against me. Her hands dug into my wrists with frightful strength as she wailed through her orgasm. Her body shuddered and bucked but I felt her thighs lock down on my hips keeping my cock deep inside her.

"Nnnnggggggg" I moaned as I blew my load.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh" she wailed as she came hard, feeling my hot cum paint her insides. She bucked and writhed on top of me, making the heavy sofa creak underneath us. Finally she collapsed, gasping for air as her silk clad tits pressed against my sweaty chest. She lay there for a few moments, then pushed herself up to look at me.

"Maybe I know what she sees in you after all." She said with a sly smile.

I looked around the room. Chuck had come back with Farah, her ass and the back of her thighs were red with strap marks but nothing she couldn't explain by saying she slipped on the stairs. He had her bent over the chair again as he twisted the butt plug in her ass. She moaned in humiliation but I saw her fingers dig into the back of the chair as the thick latex plug probed her in ways she had never experienced before.

Sarah and Ashley were in a 69 on the floor, the older woman was on top and grinding her pussy into they young blonde girl's face. Ashley had her hands up on Sarah's ass, but she wasn't licking. Instead she was moaning loudly while the experienced woman shoved her own face hard between the stocking clad legs of her charge. I saw Ashley's hips start to buck and her knees came together, trapping Sarah's head between her thighs as she wailed into her own orgasm.

Finally I looked over to where Lilly and Ms. Thorne were. My girl was kneeling between Ms. Thornes legs as she licked and sucked with desperate enthusiasm. I couldn't see her face but her back was tense with effort as she pushed herself up between the older woman's spread legs.

"Yes Ms. Chang, up and down, slowly, slowly. It isn't a race, it's a marathon." She said in a dispassionate voice. Lilly nodded in response; her hands pressed on the inside of the dominant woman's thighs as she licked at her pussy.

Ms. Thorne looked up, seeing that the rest of us were pretty much finished. Chuck was still playing with Farah but there was no way either of them were going to cum. George had finished with Juila and she was kneeling between his legs, cleaning his cock with her tongue. He had a contended smile on his face and gave me a thumbs up when he saw me looking at them. Susan climbed off of Ashley, looking down at they girl as she lay gasping on the floor.

"Keep practicing." She said with a chuckle as she reached for the drink that she had left on the bar. Her face was glazed with pussy juice but I could see the satisfied look in her eyes as she stared down at the wreck of the girl who sprawled at her feet.

"That is sufficient Ms. Chang." Ms. Thorne said, gently pushing Lilly out from between her legs. She stood, pulling her skirt down and buttoning her blouse with practiced efficiency. Lilly looked up at her, then over at me with disappointment. Her eyes flashed with anger when she saw Emily still collapsed against me and she scrambled awkwardly to her feet, unsure of what to do next.

I gently pushed Emily up and she gave a quiet grunt of disappointment as my cock slid from her snatch. She adjusted her bra and panties back to order and moved over to the wall where Julia already stood. As she passed Lilly she gently took her by the shoulder, whispering something that I couldn't understand. Lilly looked up at the taller girl, then over at me again, this time with her usual soft loving eyes and a small affectionate smile of as she moved toward the wall.

Farah gave a groan as Chuck pulled the butt plug free and unbuckled her various restraints and harnesses. She awkwardly crouched down, wincing in pain to pick up her negligee then shuffled awkwardly over to where the rest of the girls stood. Julia reached out and hugged her reassuringly as she sobbed gently into the redhead's shoulder. Julia shot a glance of anger at Chuck who just shrugged it off with a laugh as he packed his gear away.

"I think that this was a very interesting evening for all." Ms. Thorne announced. "Ladies, you may retire." She said with a dismissive wave as the girls turned and headed down the hall.

"Not you Ms. Mitchell, you are not finished for the evening." She said as Ashley moved to follow them.

I saw Ashley shoot Lilly a smug look as she turned to stand beside the chair that Ms. Thorne had just vacated. She tried to put on a look of meek submission but I could see a smile tugging at the corner of her lips as she waited patiently.

Shortly later, Lilly and I were pulling out of the driveway. She had changed back into the clothes she had worn when we arrived, travelling in lingerie is not the way to avoid suspicion. The ride was quiet as I let her think, not wanting to pressure her after the evening she had just had. Finally, she reached out and hesitantly laid her hand on my leg.

"I'm sorry." She said softly, looking out the window beside her to avoid eye contact.

"Why?" I asked, cupping her tiny hand in my own.

She hesitated, then looked at me with an ashamed expression. "I disappointed you. Those girls there, they are so sexy and know so much. I am just some stupid little girl playing at being a woman." She said in a rush, her voice catching.

I patted her hand "Lilly, you are not a little girl. You have grown so much in the short time we have been together. Could you imagine being where you are now when we first started?"

She smiled that little shy smile as she hunched down into her shoulders "No, I guess not." She looked up at me again "I don't even know what I was going to do when I first came on to you. Imagine if you had actually said yes?"

"I don't have to imagine it, we did it in the car that evening. Trust me, you are much more of a woman now than you were then."

She blushed and I felt her hand tense under mine. "But Ms. Thorne was, she was, disappointed in me." She replied softly.

"Because you don't know anything about that, lesbianism. Trust me, she has had years to learn her stuff, you have had minutes." I replied.

"The rest of them know what to do. Emily, Ashley, Farah, they aren't afraid of it." She replied in a harsh voice as she beat herself with her shame.

"If you want, maybe I can invite Farah over sometime. I am sure she would like to be with you more than with Chuck or George." I replied.

"I think, I think I would like that." She said quietly.

We drove on for a few moments before she spoke up again. "So, how was Emily?" she asked nervously.

I looked over at her and smiled, reaching out to stroke her cheek. "She wasn't you."

She smiled back, eyes shining with tears. "Thank you." She whispered. Then she looked at me mischievously. "Um, can I suck your cock, Mr. Walters?"

I pushed the button on the armrest and slid my seat back. "Lilly, there isn't' a man on earth who ever said no to road head."

She squirmed in her seat, undoing her seatbelt as she tugged on my zipper and pulled out my cock. I pressed down on the accelerator as we drove through the night, giving a soft moan as her lips slid over the head of my prick.