Student Services Ch. 04

Story Info
The handlers trade girls.
9.6k words
4.72
16.8k
23

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at my desk, my eyes drifting aimlessly over the girls in the classroom. Most of them were ignoring me, either talking to their friends, flipping through their phones or actually working on the assignment I had given them. It was near the end of the class so I didn't mind, actually it didn't really matter if I did mind or not given that this was a prestigious private school and grades were based more on family income and not test results. My gaze settled on Lilly, who was bent over her laptop and actually focused on something. I had no doubt that she had finished the assignment long ago and she was probably getting a jump on her homework. I smiled to myself then tapped the screen on my phone, opening an app.

Lilly gave a startled squeak and jumped in her chair. She looked around at the few girls who had heard her, smiling shyly as she gave an embarrassed wave. Then she took a deep breath and I saw her hands grab the sides of her desk, squeezing it tightly while she closed her eyes. Her lips opened in a silent moan as I increased the temp of the wireless vibrator she had been wearing all day. I let her suffer for a few moments, desperately trying to hide her reactions to the small device that was buzzing softly in her pussy before I shut it off. She let out a shuddering breath and looked up at me, her eyes a mix of desire and disappointment that I had once again ended the teasing so soon.

I had been doing this for most of the day, having sent Lilly the package and directing her to ensure she wore it today. I had enjoyed following her around and turning the device on and off at the most awkward of moments. The first time was when she was standing at her locker that morning. She didn't see me lurking around the corner of the hall and had very loudly dropped her books and bag when I triggered the device. It was amusing to watch her awkwardly trying to crouch down to pick up her things while everyone watched, knowing that the position just pushed the buzzing little machine deeper inside her. I let it go on for a good two minutes and at the end she was leaning against her locker as her nails scratched the painted metal surface.

"Good morning Lilly, are you feeling alright?" I asked politely as I walked by her.

"Yes Mr. Walters, yes." She gasped as I slid the vibrator up to its highest setting.

"Well, that's good. I look forward to seeing you in class today, hope you can hold out that long." I replied as I politely nodded and walked on. I heard her give a frustrated moan as I turned the vibrator off.

Now she must be ready to explode, 6 hours of teasing she was practically squirming in her seat. I turned on the vibrator again and watched as she slowly rocked her hips back and forth, heedless of what anyone around her might see. Her eyes closed and she bit her lip, her tits pushing against the sweater vest she wore as she breathed deeply over and over. That's enough, I thought as I shut down the device, don't want to bring too much attention. Like Ms. Thorne said, nothing on school property.

At the end of the class Lilly busied herself putting her books and laptop in her bag and was one of the last to leave. As she passed my desk I spoke up to her "Have a good day Lilly?"

She looked over at me with a small smile and quickly licked her lips. "Why yes Mr. Walters. I could really go for a coffee though." She said in a soft but still husky voice.

"That's a great idea, I think I could go for a cup too. Maybe I will see you there." I answered, bending over to grab my bag and sliding some folders away.

"I hope so." She whispered as she hurried out of the room.

Shortly later I pulled up into the parking lot beside the coffee shop, carefully parking beside a large truck to screen the view of my car from the street. A few moments later the passenger door opened and Lilly slid into the seat. Her hand reached out to squeeze my crotch "That wasn't fair." She pouted.

"No one ever said life was fair, but it was fun." I laughed as I pulled out and drove away.

"Oh fuck I am so turned on right now." She moaned as she squirmed in the seat. The vibrator wasn't even on but she still ground her hips like an amateur porn star hoping for her big break.

"Well, let's not have you losing your edge now." I said with a leer, as I tapped the app on my phone and dialed up her vibrator to medium low.

She groaned in response, one hand digging into the armrest and the other into my crotch. "Hey, handle with care." I snapped as I winced and slapped at her wrist.

"Sorry, sorry." She gasped breathlessly as her eyes closed and she moaned in arousal and frustration. I took the long way around, one through a residential area with lots of speed bumps and she groaned and whimpered the entire time. We eventually got to my apartment and I fumbled with the keys while she panted beside me.

I pushed the door open and she rushed in, reaching up to grab my shoulders and pull herself up so she could mash her lips hard against mine.

"Oh, oh God I need this. Fuck, please, please take me now." She moaned into my mouth as her tongue and lips devoured mine. She wrapped one leg around mine as she ground her small firm body against me. Her fingers dug into my scalp, pulling my face down to hers and I felt her hot breath on my cheek.

I reached down and grabbed her ass, lifting her up off the ground. She wrapped her legs around my hips as she thrust her crotch against my stiffening groin. I walked us into the bedroom as she held herself up with one arm wrapped around my shoulders and with the other fumbled at the buttons of my shirt. I set her down on the bed and she released my shoulders so she could attack my belt with both hands.

Damn, I thought. Where was the shy, nervous girl I remember from that first night. She actually growled under her breath when she had trouble getting my belt undone and pants down because her hands were shaking. When she finally did she attacked my cock, grabbing it and stuffing it in her mouth so hard that I was pulled off balance for a moment.

"Mmmmmmmm" she moaned as she shoved her face up and down on the thick shaft in her mouth. It was like Julia all over again, fast and furious. She reached around and grabbed my ass, pulling herself forward onto my prick as far as she could. Her fingernails dug into my ass cheeks while her lips and tongue worked at my cock.

"Nnnngggggg" she groaned when the head of my prick hit the back of her throat. I reached down and grabbed a fistful of black silky hair. She yelped in surprise as I tugged her head back.

"Take it easy, It's a real cock not a fucking dildo." I growled. While she may have had Julia's enthusiasm, she definitely didn't have her experience. The power without the control was getting painful and that wasn't a kink of mine.

"Sorry, sorry. I just want you so bad." She said meekly as she looked up at me. Her eyes were glazed with lust and I heard the vibrator still working away at her pussy.

"Then take that thing out of your cunt and get ready for me." I said dismissively as I pushed her down on the bed. While I wanted to foster her affection for me, I didn't want her to think that we were equal partners in this relationship. I was in charge here.

Lilly scrambled back onto the bed, tugging down her underwear and pulling the now weakly vibrating device from her pussy with a squelching sound. She was soaked, I could wring out her underwear and I tossed them off the bed before they stained the comforter. She pulled her sweater off and struggled with the buttons of her blouse. I stood over her, watching her with a look of mild disappointment as she scrambled to undress herself for me.

"Any day now." I murmured as she finally managed to undo the last button and tug her blouse out of her skirt. She was wearing a lacy white bra that contrasted nicely against the olive complexion of her flawless teen skin. She reached around behind her trying to unfasten the clasp but I grabbed her by the neck and shoved her down on the mattress.

"Don't bother, I'll be fucking limp by the time you manage to get it off." I snapped and she froze, looking up at me ashamed and surprised.

"I'm sorry Mr. Walters. I just, I just want you so.." she stammered nervously.

"Then fucking act like it. You maul my cock like a rabid animal, you can barely undress yourself and now I'm still wasting time talking to you." I snarled back as I stepped out of my pants.

She whimpered, unsure of what to do and afraid of upsetting me again. Perfect, this was the eager but scared little girl who needed a big strong man to control her. I climbed on the bed and lined my cock up with her pussy, she wiggled her hips trying to help but I slapped her on the side of the head. "Fuck, just stay still can you at least do that?"

She flinched at my tone and whimpered quietly, her eyes pleading in apology. I nudged the head of my prick against her pussy flaps, sliding it up and down to lubricate it. She shuddered and gave a soft moan, one of her hands reaching out to grab onto my forearm with surprising strength. She turned her head to the side and bit her lip, desperate for me to fuck her but terrified of upsetting me again.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned as I slowly slid my rigid cock into her hot and wet pussy. I bottomed out, pushing her into the mattress with a creak. I slowly slid back out then back in again with rhythmic long and deep thrusts. She squirmed underneath me, her tits jiggling gently in her bra. I reached up and tugged the cups down, freeing her breasts and flicking her hard nipples. She squeaked but lay still, glancing up at me out of the sides of her eyes for some hint of what I wanted from her.

I ignored her, slowly increasing the tempo of my thrusts as I slid in and out of her tight young snatch. I felt her hands tentatively slide up my arms as she tried to hook them around my neck. I slapped them away, then grabbed them and placed them on her tits.

"Grope yourself, I'm too busy here." I said indifferently and she nodded eagerly, glad for some direction on what she could do to make me happy. She groaned as her fingers squeezed at the soft firm flesh of her tits. I smiled as she pinched and tweaked her nipples, and given this minimal re-enforcement she groped herself harder. She tugged hard on her nipples, pulling her tits up while her pink painted fingernails dug harder into the sensitive flesh.

She moaned in pleasure/pain as she tortured herself for me. Watching me with those wide Anime style eyes, begging for any sign of approval. I grabbed her by the chin, holding her face firm in my hand for a moment before pressing my lips hard against hers. She opened her mouth hungrily, her tongue darting out to probe my mouth as she groaned with pleasure.

She lifted her head up off of the bed, her teeth nibbling on my neck and ear. "Yes, yes, please. Please, please use me, please. What do you want, what do you want me to do?" she begged softly.

I pulled away, my cock sliding out of her pussy with a pop. She gasped with surprise as I grabbed her shoulders and flipped her over. She tried to spread her legs for me but I straddled her, my knees forcing her thighs together trapping her underneath me. I nudged my cock down between her ass cheeks, sliding easily into her pussy from behind. My hands pinned her wrists to the bed, no doggy style or reverse cowgirl here. Her tiny young body was completely helpless beneath me and the bed creaked and groaned as I started pounding her from behind.

She whimpered and moaned, in pain or pleasure I wasn't sure, but she still managed to shove her ass up against my thrusting hips working my cock as deep as she could into her eager young cunt.

I slowed down, wanting to assert my dominance but not wanting to hurt her. I didn't want her to fear me like Chuck, so I changed from pounding in to her to a gentle more rhythmic fucking. I pulled her long hair aside and ended each thrust with a kiss on her back or neck while I gently sliding in and out of her. She gasped softly, her pink lips working soundlessly as she gently kneaded at the blanket like a kitten making biscuits. Her neck arched as she lifted her head, a quiver of pleasure rippling across her back in response.

"Please, please...." She moaned, looking back at me with big soft eyes. I reached around her to cup her chin and pull her head up, leaning down to press my lips against hers. She kissed back, not the hard passionate kiss from earlier, but a long sensual one. Her tongue slid out to run slowly across my lips and she whimpered softly into my mouth.

"I'm going to cum soon, what do you want me to do to you?" I whispered in her ear.

"Nothing, anything. Please, please cum in me." She whispered back as she ground her ass against my crotch and swirled her pussy around my penetrating cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm" she moaned, bowing her head and tensing her shoulders underneath me. She pushed herself up on her elbows, arching her back as she twisted around, her mouth searching for mine. We kissed again, softly at first but with more passion as I increased the tempo and force of my thrusts. Soon she was moaning into my mouth as she stopped kneading the comforter and gripped it hard with both hands.

"Ooooh, oooohhhh, aaaaahhhhh" she groaned and I thought of whatever I could to distract myself and delay the orgasm that had started to build in my balls.

'Firing, unlocking, extracting, ejecting, cocking, loading, locking, firing' I ran over and over in my mind while this little sex kitten squirmed and bucked underneath me. I could feel her own orgasm start to grow, the twitching of her pussy made it even harder to ignore my own need.

"Aaaaaahhhhh" she screamed, burying her face in the blankets to muffle her howl of pleasure. That did it and I blew my own load, painting her insides with my cum.

"Mmmmmpppppphhh" she responded; her face pressed into a pillow. She pushed her ass up against me as she clenched her pussy muscles to milk my cock of every last drop. Finally, when I was spent I rolled off of her, my cock sliding out of her as I collapsed on the bed. She squirmed up beside me, nuzzling her head into the crook of my arm as she traced little lines across my chest with her small fingers. We lay there quietly for a moment then I felt her look up at me.

"Mr. Walters, I think. I think I lo...." she whispered.

"Sshhhhhh." I replied, gently pressing my finger over her lips. "I know, I know, but remember who we are. Remember what will happen to both of us if we do this."

Her eyes shone with unshed tears as she nodded softly. I cupped her chin and leaned down, kissing her softly. She moaned quietly as she kissed me back, her hand clenching tightly on my chest.

"One day we will be free from here, then, maybe..." I left the rest unsaid, like a trashy romance novel plot. She nodded again then snuggled down into my arm. Like I said, it will be easier to control her if she loved me than if she feared me. After today, I was sure she would do anything for me.

After a few minutes she whispered "Can I stay with you tonight?"

I shook my head "No, sorry. Ms. Thorne left me a message, we are 'invited' out to her place again this weekend. I don't want people getting suspicious if you are gone too long."

I felt her hand clench on my chest and I reached up to pat it reassuringly. "Don't worry, I will be there and I promise that I won't let anything bad happen to you."

She looked up at me again, and I saw the resolve harden on her face. She remembered what I had told her would happen to me if we tried to 'escape'. She was determined she was not going to let anything happen to the man she loved.

"I'll be alright." She said in a quiet but determined voice. I'm a big girl, I can handle myself."

"I know you can. I'm proud of you Lilly" I replied with a smile as I leaned down to gently kiss her again. Her hand came up to tangle in my hair as the gentle kiss became more passionate. Keeping her lips pressed to mine she pulled herself on top of me, her tits rubbing against my chest as she reached down between my legs groping for my cock.

"If I can't stay here tonight, at least give me a goodbye present" she murmured playfully as she stroked my soft prick back into hardness.

We pulled up to Ms. Thorne's house again and I looked over at Lilly. She was still nervous; she could never hide what she was feeling. Despite this she also seemed more, not confident but determined. There was a set to her jaw and a stiffness in her spine that was unusual for her in 'social' settings. When we reached the door she lifted her chin and stood tall as I buckled the collar and leash around her neck. I rang the bell and shortly after the door opened in that slow, deliberate way of old-world craftsmanship.

Ms. Thorne was standing there with her usual look of confident superiority. She was wearing a red silk blouse and black pencil skirt. She could have been in her office, if not for the fishnet stockings and shiny black stiletto heels. Her hair was loose this time, brushing her shoulders as she surveyed Lilly and I with her usual cold eyes.

"Welcome back Mr. Walters, we are waiting in the lounge. Ms. Chan, the other girls are preparing in the guest bedroom." She said as she stepped back and waved us in. Lilly stepped in, moving past her and down the hallway without a glance. Ms. Thorne followed her with her eyes until she disappeared around the corner then looked back at me.

"She has changed." She said looking back at me.

I shrugged in response "She seems happy, I guess. Never can tell with kids nowadays."

She nodded as she led me into the lounge. The others were already there, various drinks in their hands as they chatted amongst themselves. Chuck waved me over. "Hey, good to see you. I hope you brought that little piece of yours."

I poured myself a scotch and took a sip. "Well that is the price of admission, isn't it? I guess Julia is here tonight then?"

"Yep." He replied. "Been taking it easy on her all week so she is good and ready to perform."

A few minutes later we heard the sound of heels on hardwood and looked over as the girls emerged from the hall. They moved to stand against the wall, hands at their sides or behind their backs, heads lowered for inspection.

Emily was on the left, her tall dark muscular body towering over the others. Her long braids had been coiled in a thick bun on top of her head adding even more to her already imposing height. She was wearing a lacy cream bra and panty set, the bra was half cup and her firm tits were pushed up in the lacy cups. The panties rode high on her hips, and her long muscular legs were in matching cream pumps which set off her calves and ass perfectly.

Next to her, Julia was wearing a sheer dark green bodysuit. The semi-transparent fabric was high up on her neck and covered her arms to her wrists. Her firm teenage tits pressed out against the restricting material and her nipples were already stiffening as the fabric slid over them when she breathed. The outfit narrowed to a thin strip that went down over her crotch and I would assume into a g-string behind her.

Farah was next, standing shyly against the wall as we ogled her shamelessly. She had on a lacy white baby-doll outfit that hung down to just below her ass. I could see her dark nipples and the outline of white silk panties through the sheer lace material. She was barefoot but that didn't make her any less sexy, especially given how vulnerable and scared she looked. I knew she had been in this situation many times before my first visit but she still managed to look embarrassed and frightened.

Beside her stood Ashley, looking very similar to what Ms. Thorne had worn last time I was here. A black and red corset with attached garters that held up red fishnet stockings. Suede red heels finished the outfit and she looked mature beyond her years. Her curly blonde hair was piled on top of her head, stray locks falling down to brush against her shoulders and cheeks. While the other girls had their heads down in meek submission, she held her chin high and regarded us with almost a challenging expression. Like a high class prostitute in a window in Amsterdam, not a student being blackmailed into serving the headmaster as a sex slave.