Student Services Ch. 05

Story Info
Lilly learns how to lick pussy from Farah.
7.7k words
4.78
11.4k
12

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sipped my drink casually, trying to act indifferent to the girl who groaned at my feet. Whether the moans were pleasure, frustration or pain I couldn't tell but my cock was still uncomfortably stiff in my pants. Lilly was curled in a small ball, her hands bound behind her back with one of my ties and a gag of her own panties stuffed in her mouth. She was kneeling with her face pressed into the carpet, her legs bent and held tight against her chest with a rachet strap. The remote controlled vibrator was in her pussy and had been buzzing away on low power for almost 15 minutes as she squirmed helplessly. Her tiny hands clenched and unclenched while she strained her neck to look up at me with pleading eyes.

"Soon baby, soon." I said soothingly as I sipped my drink again.

Over the past couple of days my mind had been drifting back to the time I took Lilly to play with Chuck and Julia. The thought of her bound and helpless had become irresistible and I had suggested it once after one of our trysts. She stiffened and went quiet for a moment, obviously she didn't like the idea. She had asked why I wanted to tie her up when she was more than willing to give me whatever I wanted freely. I quickly apologized, saying that I was sorry for trying to push her into something that she obviously wasn't ready for. I then mentioned how comfortable the other girls in the Student Services club were with trying new things, but if she was afraid of trying something like that then I wouldn't push her.

She went silent again, her brow furrowing in that adorable way it did when she was arguing with herself. She clearly didn't like the idea of bondage, and given what she saw from Chuck I could understand why. She also didn't like the idea of me thinking that she wasn't as grown up or mature as Julia, Emily or god forbid that bitch Ashley. She hated the idea of being thought of as the little girl of the group, the kid sister if you will. How she had gone from being blackmailed into a sex slave to fighting to prove she was as good if not better than the other victims I had no idea. What I did know was that if I wanted to convince her to do something, I just had to let her believe that I didn't think she couldn't handle it. So, the next time we were together, she had broached the idea.

I thought back on how nervous she was when we had started. I had told her to strip naked, normally I liked her in lingerie, what's a cake without icing. However, I wanted her to feel as vulnerable as possible, nothing but the tiny young body she was so self conscious of. She tensed when I pulled her arms behind her back and started wrapping my silk tie around her wrists. I kissed her neck and told her that if she wanted me to stop, she only had to say so.

"No, no. Please, I want to do this." She said in a shaky voice that sounded like she definitely did not want this at all. She let out a small gasp as I knotted the tie, then a soft whimper when I wrapped a second one just above her elbows.

"Chuck told me he does this to Julia, do you think you can handle it?" I asked in a concerned voice.

She bit her lip, shoulders tensing in fear and discomfort but nodded and I pulled the tie as tight as I could. Her flexible young body responding as her shoulders were pulled back and her chest thrust out. I reached around and gently cupped her tits, my fingers gently kneading the firm flesh. She groaned as I pulled her long dark hair aside and kissed her neck.

"Good girl. I knew you could do it." I whispered in her ear and she sighed softly.

She balked when I picked up her underwear and told her to open her mouth. Her revulsion at the idea almost stiffening her resolve to the point of denying me.

"If you want to be with Farah, you are going to have to get used to this." I told her in a concerned voice, holding the cotton panties in front of her face. "But if you can't handle it just say so. Please, I don't want to do anything that you aren't ready for."

I saw the reluctance in her eyes, but she opened her mouth and let me stuff them in. I had been teasing her for a good half hour before we started and I could smell her pussy juice on the material. She scrunched up her face at the taste but I quickly knotted another of my ties around her head to keep them in her mouth. She moaned through the gag, her white teeth and gnawing on the silk between her pink lips. I kissed her over the gag, cupping her face gently as I pulled her up on her toes. Again, I calmed her down before moving on to the next stage.

Her pussy was already damp as I slid the vibrator in and she squirmed on my hand when I rubbed between her legs. I gently pushed her to her knees and by the time I had fitted the ratchet strap around her she had effectively given up any resistance. A muffled grunt was all I heard as I tightened the strap, pulling her chest tightly down on her thighs. I picked her up like a piece of luggage, a bit of a strain but still manageable as I carried her across the apartment to the sofa. I set her down on the coffee table and then watched with amusement as I ran the remote controlled vibrator through various settings.

"Nnnnngggggghhhhhhh" she moaned again as she squirmed in her bonds, her firm teenage ass wiggling temptingly in response to the throbbing device inside her. Her eyes were half closed, and her breath steamed the shiny finish of the table. The gag in her mouth was saturated and small drops of saliva ran down her chin. Her long dark hair was loose and hung off the edge of the table like a curtain, shining in the light as it swayed with her movements.

Fuck she was hot. So small and helpless, curled in a tight ball and trussed like a Christmas turkey. Her painted nails flickered in the light as she flexed her hands. The nylon strap scraped softly against the wooden table as she strained futilely against it, trying to ease her discomfort. My cock was stiff in my pants and I leaned forward to brush her hair out of her face so I could look at her. She stared back blankly, her eyes glazed with a combination of pain and arousal.

"I'm going to fuck you now." I whispered.

Her eyes slowly focused as the words registered in her numb mind. She nodded softly, moaning into the gag. She tried to wiggle her ass, pushing against the strap to raise it up for me. I took her by the hips and spun her around, pulling her back to the edge as I stood and dropped my pants. I reached into her wet pussy and pulled out the still throbbing bullet vibrator, letting it fall to the table with a soft plop.

"Mmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn" she moaned as my fingers probed inside her. She was hot and wet, no denying it and I maneuvered myself into position. It was a bit awkward finding the right height but finally I lined up the tip of my cock with her pussy hole and slowly slid it in.

"Nnnngggghhhhhh" she groaned as my shaft filled her cunt. The strap creaked as she strained against it, trying to look back at me. I reached down and slid my fingers up the back of her head, gripping her hair tightly as I pushed her face down.

"No, you just stay there. Be a good fuckpet and maybe I will let you cum." I told her as I slid my cock back and forth inside her tight pussy. With a shuddering breath she surrendered and I felt her body relax under my hand.

"Good girl." I whispered and she whimpered softly in reply. I slid my hand down from her head along her spine, tracing the line between her shoulders to where the strap wrapped tightly around her elbows. I grabbed hold to the thick nylon and pulled her back onto my cock.

"Aaaahhhhh" she gasped as I shoved myself inside her again. Holding the strap firmly I started to fuck her hard, slamming my pelvis against her ass as I drove in and out of her bound body. The sound of flesh striking flesh and the smell of sex filled the apartment. I grabbed the strap in both hands and my shoulders strained as I lifted her off of the table. She whimpered and squirmed but was helpless to resist as I pounded her from behind.

"Fuck, oh fuck. Yeah!" I growled as my cock impaled the small bundle in my hands. Her shining dark hair swung wildly as I pistoned my shaft in and out of her. Fuck this was awesome, I felt like a Roman Emperor or a Viking chieftain as I fucked the helpless slave girl. I barely heard her as she groaned and moaned while she squirmed futilely in my grip. Her bare feet pressed against my thighs while her hands clenched into tiny fists, but I felt her pussy start to twitch around my cock and I slowed down to tease it out of her.

"Is that alright baby, do you like it when I fuck you hard?" I asked in a concerned voice.

She paused, then nodded weakly mmmphing an affirmative sound through her gag. I smiled, then resumed but not quite as brutally as before. I was pushing her boundaries and I didn't want to cross them yet. I turned and lowered her onto the sofa, her head resting on the arm while her knees settled onto the cushions. I still held her firmly by the rachet strap and used it to pull her tightly against my hips while I thrust my cock into her.

"Oooohhh yeah. Oh god you feel good. That's right, squeeze your pussy on my cock bitch." I moaned, providing the encouragement she was looking for. She responded to the command and I felt her cunt muscles tighten around my shaft as it slid in and out of her wet snatch.

"Nnnngggghhhhh" she moaned through the gag in her mouth. I pushed down between her shoulders, pressing her hard into the arm of the sofa while I pulled back on her hair with the other hand. She arched her back as best she could, a whimper of pain escaping her mouth. I held her like that while fucked her, feeling her vaginal muscles start to twitch around my cock.

"You want to cum baby, you want to cum all over my cock?" I whispered into her ear. She nodded as best as she could, her hair tugging in my grip. I reached around and wormed my hand in between her legs and chest to grope her tits. Her nipples were hard in my palm as I mauled her soft, sensitive breasts.

"You can cum baby, cum all over my prick like the whore you are." I told her and she groaned in reply. She ground her ass back against my hips. Whether she was desperate to cum, or just to finish and escape what I was doing to her I don't know but it felt good.

"Yeah baby, yeah. Grind it." I moaned and she worked harder, using what little movement she had to squirm her pussy around my cock. I felt her cunt muscles clench and her breath came in short rapid wheezes through her nose as she started to orgasm.

"Mmmpph, nnnnggg, hhnnggg." She grunted into her gag as her orgasm built inside her. I pushed forward, as deeply as I could and held it there, nudging forward with my hips as she pushed back against me.

"Nnnnnggggghhhhhhhh!" she wailed as she came. Her body trembled underneath me and the ratchet strap creaked as she strained against it.

"Ffffuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!" I howled as I blew my own load inside her. Spurt after spurt of hot jizz filled her body and when I was finished I fell backwards onto the sofa, my cock slipping out of her snatch with a pop. I lay there for a few moments, collecting myself as I stared at the ceiling. Shit, that was intense, and brutal. I had never treated a woman like that, like a slave, an object for my personal pleasure.

I looked over at where Lilly knelt, still helplessly bound in a tight ball with my cum oozing out from between her legs. She was shaking slightly and soft sobs escaped from where she was pressing her face against the arm of the sofa. I pulled myself up and released the ratchet, pulling the strap loose and undoing the ties that bound her wrists and elbows. She groaned as her arms came free then again as she wiped her hand across her face, dashing the tears away before I could see them.

I slid up between her and the back of the sofa, turning her so her back was to my chest and wrapping my arm gently around her. She whimpered softly, but squirmed so she was nestled comfortably in my embrace. I reached up and pulled a blanket down over us, tucking it up under her chin and pretending to ignore when she used a corner to clean away more stray tears as she sniffled softly. I kissed the top of her head "Are you alright?" I asked quietly.

She nodded, her hand finding mine under the blanket as she snuggled herself down into my arms. I could feel her shaking as she fought to control herself. She had hated it, hated every minute of it as soon as I had tied her up, but she did it for me. She wanted so desperately for me to be proud of her, to see her as a woman and not as the little girl she thought she was.

"Thank you, that was, was, incredible." I told her as I kissed the back of her neck. "Lilly, you are a remarkable woman."

She turned her head and looked up at me as her face lit up at the praise. She squirmed around in my arms and reached up to stroke my cheek, then she kissed me long and softly. She moaned I tightened my embrace, holding her gently but firmly against me as I kissed her back. She nuzzled her head in beneath my chin, her warm breath tickling my chest hair as she gave a small shiver. Soon, I heard a soft snore, she had fallen asleep in my arms. After everything I had just done to her she still felt safe with me. Shit, I could make her do anything.

"Hey George, can I talk to you for a minute?"

George, the custodian looked up from where he was changing the garbage bag in a can. "Sure, what do you want?"

"It's about the club, is there somewhere we can talk in private?" I asked and he smirked in response.

"Sure, c'mon to my office." He replied as he pushed his janitorial cart down the hall, chuckling as girls dodged out of his way with quiet huffs of annoyance.

"Fucking stuck up bitches." George grunted as we stepped into his storeroom/office. "They think they own the place because Daddy is rich. Shit, if you knew half of the crap I find in the trash you'd think we were running a whore house and not a school."

He opened a small fridge and pulled out a can of beer, offering another to me. Alcohol was strictly forbidden on school grounds but rules didn't seem to apply to George. I popped the tab as I looked around his 'office'. There were pictures torn out of magazines plastered on every vertical surface, some from over 20 years ago. An ashtray overflowed on the desk and an old clock radio played a country song about a guy losing his wife and his dog and being sad about the dog. Shit, I felt like I had walked into my grandfather's workshop.

"So, what can I do for you?" he asked as he threw himself in an old lounger in the corner.

I was still looking around, taking in a history of misogyny when I noticed a bunch of photographs tacked to a bulletin board in the corner. They were all young girls, students actually, but posed like playboy models. All were making an effort to look sexy but you could see the fear or contempt on their faces. The last picture was of Farah, standing legs spread, hips cocked to one side with her hands behind her neck lifting her long dark hair.

"Shit George, how long have you been doing this?" I asked respectfully as my eyes ran over the pictures, there were five of them.

"Oh, about ten years. You could say I am a founding member of 'Student Services'." He said proudly. "See, one day Ms. Thorne caught me getting a blowjob from young Janiene there." He gestured to the top most photo, a young girl with short blonde hair leaning over a desk and looking back over her shoulder. She was in her school uniform, but her skirt was flipped up exposing her bare ass and pussy. "I thought I was a goner, but she just nodded and closed the door." Later she called me to her office and I told her that I had caught the bitch smoking a joint so she offered to suck me off if I didn't tell."

He took a drink of his beer "Well, turns out that Ms. Thorne already had a side piece too. Some little whore who had been picked up by the cops. The rest is history. She has cameras all over this school so if she catches a teacher with a student she either invites them into the club, or blackmails them into keeping quiet."

"And you caught all of these girls?" I asked. He nodded and reached into a drawer and pulled out a pair of night vision goggles.

"Best investment I ever made. I find out which girls are doing shit by going through their trash, then catch them at it whenever I need a new piece. Already got a couple lined up for when I get tired of Farah. She's sexy and all but I can't stand those foreign bitches, give me a clean white pussy any day."

"What happens to the girls once you are done with them?"

"They get a stern talking to by Ms. Thorne, and we make sure to have some good evidence of them doing shit they shouldn't before we cut them loose. Must be working, been doing this for years and not a peep of a problem. Letting the cops use the merchandise helps too." He said with a grunt of satisfaction.

"Well, I was wondering if I could borrow Farah for a night. I want her to teach Lilly some cunt licking skills." I said, slipping into his vocabulary to make him feel more comfortable.

George snorted a laugh "Well you came to the right place, licking pussy is all that girl is good for."

I nodded "Yeah, that is what Ms. Thorne has said. 'No cocks' right?"

"Yeah, she's kinda messed up about men I guess. When do you want her?"

"Is this weekend alright? Do you have any plans or arrangements you need to make? What do you want in exchange" I said.

"Nah I'm good, just let me watch. It'll be fun to see your chink slut learn how to dyke out. She was pretty lame last time." He replied with a snort of laughter.

"Deal, have Farah at my place for 8 on Saturday. Do you have a preference on what to drink?" I asked.

"Bourbon." He said as he crushed his now empty can and tossed it in the trash.

I drained my own beer "Deal. Oh, do you have her Psych assessment folder? I want to read up on her before we get together."

He rooted through several drawers before he pulled out a coffee-stained file folder. "Here, tried to read it but got bored. No cocks is easy enough to understand."

"Thanks" I said as I took the folder from him "See you on Saturday."

He waved with one hand while he reached into the fridge for another beer with the other. Shit, it was not even noon yet I thought as I closed the door behind me.

Over lunch I read over Farah's psych assessment. Like Ms. Thorne had said on that first night, she was from a strict middle-eastern family, but what she hadn't mentioned was that her lesbian preferences were already known to them.

Apparently, the reason she had been sent here was to avoid the shame of her being discovered by anyone else. If she was found out, they planned to blame it on corruption by 'The Great Satan' of the west. Furthermore, the report said that before she left, she had been assaulted by her uncle. Whether this was with the approval of her family or not is unclear, but it looks like he had tried to fuck the gay out of her. Shit, no wonder she was afraid of men. Well, Lilly had really latched onto her and I was looking forward to the show they would put on for us when I got them together this weekend.

It was almost 8 on Saturday evening as I sipped my drink and watched Lilly pace the apartment like a girl nervously waiting for her date to arrive. She turned quickly and stumbled on the heels she was wearing, catching herself on the back of a chair and darting a glance at me to see if I had noticed. I pretended to ignore her, flicking through my phone and smiling to myself.

These weren't the sensible thick heeled shoes that I had previously bought her. When I told her that I had arranged for Farah to come over she pestered me into taking her back to get a sexier pair. The 5" platform stilettoes were hard for her to walk in, but I wasn't planning on her being on her feet for very much longer. The rest of her outfit was my favorite look, the slutty schoolgirl. Her white blouse was tied tightly under her tits showing off her hard flat stomach and narrow waist. She was wearing the black and red push up bra she had bought on our first shopping trip and her now impressive cleavage threatened to pop the one button that was holding her shirt together. Her school skirt was rolled at the waist so it only came down to mid thigh where it brushed the lace tops of her black fishnet stockings. Her hair was up in the high ponytail with the two strands loose to frame her angelic face which was done up with smoky eyes and dark red lipstick. I could put her in any porno and make a fortune, but she still saw herself as a little girl playing at being a woman.