Student Services Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock at the door and Lilly actually let out a small squeak of surprise. I couldn't help myself and let out a small chuckle that caused her to blush and look down in embarrassment. I walked over and put my hands reassuringly on her shoulders, feeling the tension in her. "Relax, she wants this as much as you." Lilly had a thing for Farah ever since that first time they were together at Ms. Thorne's.

Lilly smiled shyly up at me "I'm sorry, its just that...." Another knock at the door interrupted her.

"Well, we don't want to be bad hosts do we. Now calm down." I said and kissed her gently. She kissed back but then pulled away, afraid of smudging her lipstick. I walked over and opened the door to let George and Farah in.

George walked in, tossing his jacket on a chair with one hand and tugging Farah along behind him with the other. "Hey there, nice place you got here." He said as he looked around then his eyes landed on Lilly who was leaning against the doorframe of the bedroom trying to look seductive.

"Hoooeeeee." He whistled as he strode over, Farah being forgotten on the doormat. "Shit, I'm glad your grandma was out of town when we dropped those bombs." He exclaimed.

"George, that was Japan. Lilly is Chinese, they were actually our allies." I said with a sigh as I offered him the bourbon and water I had poured for him.

"Meh, a slope's a slope but this one sure looks fine. Don't you little girl?" He grunted and I saw Lilly flinch as he reached out with one hand to take the drink and the other to grope her breasts.

"Thank you, mister, mister..." Lilly answered hesitantly.

George's face darkened. "Don't know my name, do you? No big surprise stuck up bitches like you don't care about people like me. Take out the trash, mop the floors, just don't make eye contact, isn't that right." He snapped.

"No, no sir. I'm sorry, it just..." Lilly stammered.

"Don't sweat it George, shit I don't know your last name." I piped up, distracting him and guiding him to the sofa. "Why don't we sit down and get to why we are here."

"Sure, sure. Don't expect a stuck-up chink bitch to bother remembering it anyway." He replied testily as he downed his drink. I refilled his glass then gestured to Farah who was standing quietly on the mat, her eyes downcast but occasionally darting glances at us as she waited for direction.

"Lilly, be a good hostess and go take our guest's coat." I said as I gestured to where the dusky skinned girl stood. She was wearing a calf length coat which was a little much for the early fall weather. Lilly's heels clicked on the hardwood floor as she strode over to Farah, the hem of her skirt swaying seductively with a small toss of her hips.

"Hello Farah." Lilly said in a soft voice, eyes downcast as she looked up at the taller girl through her lashes. "I'm glad you could come."

Farah smiled back as she undid the belt and pulled the coat from her shoulders. She was wearing a tight lacy white teddy and stockings with a pair of white heels. Her dark nipples showed as firm points through the sheer material and her smooth ass cheeks were delightfully firm as they pinched the thong that ran between them. I heard Lilly give a small gasp, all pretense of being the sultry seductive vamp she had shown before forgotten as her wide eyes ran over the dusky beauty in front of her.

Farah reached out and took Lilly by the hands, gently pulling the smaller girl forward as she leaned down to plant a gentle kiss on her lips. Lilly moaned softly and kissed back, pushing her body against the taller, middle eastern girl. George and I were forgotten as the two students embraced each other, Lilly's hands wrapping around Farha's waist.

"Well, that didn't take much." I murmured to George who was already unbuckling his belt and tugging at his cock.

"Yeah, Farah has a thing for this one." He replied as he started to stroke his prick into hardness. I looked away, I would rather see two hot girls going at each other than watch some dirty old man jack himself off.

Farah and Lilly were kissing more passionately now, their hands roaming over each other's bodies as their lips and tongues pressed hard against each other. Lilly's small hands were squeezing and groping at Farha's ass cheeks while Farah tugged at the knot which bound Lilly's blouse under her tits. The white material fell away and Farah's dark hands and dark painted nails stroked and caressed Lilly's pale olive skin.

"Oooohhhhhh" Lilly moaned as Farah slid her mouth off of the smaller girl's lips and kissed her way along her jaw and down to her neck. I saw Lilly's hands clench, digging her fingers into the older girl's ass cheeks.

"Mmmmmmmmm" Farah moaned in return, her lips and tongue kissing and licking at her friend's neck as Lilly arched her back, her long ponytail swinging to brush her own ass. Lilly pulled back, looking up at the taller girl with characteristic nervousness.

"I, I don't..." she stammered. "I don't know what to do."

Farah smiled down at the shy girl held in her arms. "Don't worry, everyone is nervous at the start. The good thing is being with a woman is much easier than being with a man." She darted an angry glance over at the sofa where George and I sat in rapt attention. "You just have to do what you would like done to yourself."

She guided Lilly onto the thick blanket that I had laid down on the hardwood floor. A trip to the bedroom was out of the question, this was a show as well as a seduction. She and Lilly slowly moved to their knees, Farah's hands softly running over Lilly's arms and shoulders as she gently pushed her down.

"I like it when someone kisses my neck, then nibbles on my ear. Do you like that?" she whispered as her lips softly pressed themselves against Lilly's throat.

"Oooohhhhh yes." Lilly moaned in response, her eyes closing as she gently arched her neck. Her chest rose with a deep shuddering breath as Farah's experienced tongue flickered over her skin.

"You look so good Lilly, did you do this for me or did he make you?" Farah continued, her hands sliding along the straps as her fingernails traced the outline of Lilly's push up bra.

"No, no, I picked it out. It's my favorite outfit." She moaned, her tits shaking as a tiny shiver ran through her body.

Farah unfastened the clasp and slipped the silk lingerie from her friends' shoulders. Her hands coming around to gently cup and squeeze Lilly's firm B cup tits. Lilly gasped as her thumbs slid over her erect nipples tracing small circles around the sensitive nubs.

"I like it when someone is gentle with me, they take their time and treat me like something to be savored not rushed." Farah continued as she softly squeezed and groped Lilly's tits.

"Ooooohhhhhhh" Lilly gasped, her arms wrapping around Farah's shoulders as she buried her face in the girl's neck. I saw her tongue flick out to lick and nibble just as Farah had done for her and earned a gasp of pleasure in return.

Bodies rubbed against each other as fingers traced gentle lines of ecstasy over smooth flawless skin. Firm breasts crushed together as the two girls seemed to fuse into one writhing moaning creature. Lilly's hands came up to tangle in Farah's thick dark hair while Farah ground her crotch against Lilly's thigh.

"Mmmmmmm, Oooohhhhh, Nnnngggghhhh" the girls moaned into each other's mouth as their hands stroked, caressed and groped young firm flesh. Farah put her hands on Lilly's shoulders and gently but firmly pushed her back, down on the blanket. Lilly didn't resist, putting her hands up by her head for Farah to clench and pin firmly to the floor.

"I like it when someone kisses their way down my body, when they take their time and make every touch special." Farah murmured as she traced a line of lipstick prints down Lilly's chest. She slowly ran her tongue under her tits, kissing her way around until she could take a nipple in her mouth and softly suck on it.

"Oh yes, please, please just like that." Lilly moaned quietly, her eyes closed in bliss.

Farah kissed her way from one breast to the other and back again while Lilly squirmed underneath her. I admired how the muscles in her shoulders and back rippled under her smooth dusky skin which contrasted with the gleaming white material of her lacy teddy. Her ass wiggled as she settled down on her knees between Lilly's legs, her white stockings and heels rustling softly on the blanket.

"Slowly, gently, let each touch be a sensation." Farah whispered as she slid her way down her friend's quivering stomach and kissed her way around Lilly's pussy. I saw her pink tongue dart out to lick the inside of Lilly's thighs and the Asian girl squealed in response.

"Oh god, oh yes please!" Lilly gasped. "Oh please, please do it there."

"Ooooooohhhhhhh" she moaned as Farah slowly slid her tongue up and down her snatch. She rocked her entire head pressing her whole tongue firmly against Lilly's pussy lips, starting at the bottom and ending with a soft flick of the tip over her clit. Then she backed up and did it again and again, slowly and deliberately so Lilly knew exactly what was coming each time.

"Ahhhhh, mmmmmm" Lilly moaned as her hips writhed and bucked under her friend's expert tongue. I made a mental note of this technique as Farah gently eased a finger into Lilly's hole without any change in her tempo.

"Oh yes, yes, oh fuck yes." Lilly gasped, her hands digging into he blanket and clenching it tightly in her white knuckled fists.

"There is a spot in here, a spot that only women know about. Let's see if I can find yours." Farah murmured into Lilly's pussy as her hand gently probed and twisted inside her snatch. Lilly bucked and writhed like a fish on a line but Farah maintained her slow methodical licking as her friend became more and more frantic.

"God, fuck, oh fuck." Lilly moaned "Please, please, just like that, don't stop."

Farah started to lick faster, her tongue darting in and out of Lilly's cunt. She pursed her lips and sucked the engorged clit in to her mouth as she slid another finger into the small girl's pussy.

Lilly whimpered and moaned, unable to vocalize words anymore. Her heels drummed on the floor as her body shook with waves of pleasure. I recognized her orgasm starting to build and she arched her back, thrusting her tits to the ceiling as her mouth gaped in silent screams of ecstasy. Finally she came, wailing and howling like a feral creature while Farah licked and sucked to prolong the orgasm as long as possible.

After what seemed like an eternity of passion, Lilly let out a soft moan and seemed to deflate onto the floor. She gasped softly as her fingers twitched of their own accord. She didn't notice Farah climbing up her body until she nestled her face into the hollow of Lilly's shoulder. Her eyes slowly opened then focused as she looked over at the dusky middle eastern beauty who was staring up at her while one hand idly traced the lines of her heaving breast.

Lilly reached up and cupped Farah's face, pulling her up for a kiss. I saw her pussy juice glazing her friends lips and chin but Lilly didn't seem to notice as she softly pressed her lips to her lovers. "Thank you." She whispered and Farah smiled at her.

"You are welcome." She whispered back as she propped herself up on her elbow and stroked Lilly's cheek.

"Can I do that to you?" Lilly asked softly and Farah smiled then rolled over onto her back, pulling Lilly over onto her. Lilly had been a good student and slowly and gently made Sapphic love to Farah just as she had been taught. Soon the room was filled again with the moans and squeals of feminine arousal as my student became the master and brought her friend to a soft, moaning, tender orgasm. The two girls again wrapped themselves in each others arms as they recovered from their lovemaking. The apartment smelled strongly of womanly musk and I could see the pussy juice glistening on their faces as they lovingly kissed in post coital bliss.

"Do a 69." I said and they jumped at the sound of my voice. George and I had been forgotten as they were lost in each other, and they both shot me an annoyed look as I intruded on their moment.

"Oh, you thought this little field trip was just for you?" I snapped back. "No, you had your moment, now get your slut on and 69 or else the next outing will be to visit Uncle Chuck."

Their eyes widened as they remembered exactly where they stood with us and quickly moved to comply. Because she was already on top, Lilly twisted around and was soon straddling Farah's face while she buried her head between the white stocking clad thighs of her friend. Farah reached up and dug her fingers into Lilly's smooth ass, her forearms rubbing against the fishnet material of her stockings as she pulled her head up and began to lick at the pussy above her.

I saw Lilly tense as Farah's practiced tongue resumed its work on her and she moaned softly into the snatch below her. Farah's thighs quivered and tightened on Lilly's head as her lips and mouth began their own work and soon both women were again groaning and moaning with arousal and lust. It didn't take long until George and I were forgotten again as the two girls sucked and licked at each other and I slid off of the sofa and dropped my pants. My cock had been hard for a while and now it sprang to attention once it was free, I moved to kneel behind Lilly.

I looked down at Farah who opened her eyes when she felt me move into position. She froze as she looked up at me fearfully, her eyes staring at the thick rigid shaft sticking out from between my legs.

"Don't worry, this isn't for you. You just keep doing what you were brought here for." I said as I nudged the head of my prick up against Lilly's glistening pussy.

Lilly grunted in surprise as I slid my prick into her well lubricated snatch. She began to look back at me but I grabbed her neck and pushed her face back down between Farah's legs. "No, you keep licking." I grunted and she quickly buried her face back in her friend's pussy.

I slid my prick back and forth inside Lilly's tight little hole and smiled as my balls bumped against Farah's head. I looked down to see her eyes screwed shut as she obediently continued to work on Lilly's cunt while I fucked her. I heard my little Chinese slut moan as the now familiar feeling of my cock filling her young body added to the pleasure she was already experiencing. Her pussy started to twitch and spasm as her next orgasm began to build.

"Mmmmpppphhhh, Nnnnnnggggghh, ooooohhhhhhh" she groaned and I saw that her work at licking Farah's cunt had stopped. She was overwhelmed with sensation and was now just reacting to what the two of us were doing to her. I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head up sharply causing her to squeal in surprise.

"Now, that's just selfish girl. Poor Farah is working so hard and here you are just sitting there taking it all in. If she doesn't cum, then neither do you." I told her as I pulled my cock out and slid the tip up and down her swollen pussy lips. She whimpered in frustration and dove back down between her friends' legs, her head bobbing up and down as she licked frantically. All thoughts of a soft gentle lovemaking session were gone, now Lilly was working like a street corner hooker trying to get Farah off as quickly as she could.

Whatever she was doing appeared to be working because despite the fact that my cock was rubbing against her face, Farah began to moan into Lilly's pussy again. I saw her fingers tense and dig into Lilly's ass as she struggled to keep her mouth against her snatch while still trying to avoid my thrusting cock. She began to squirm and buck as her moans became more frequent and louder and finally she dropped her head back onto the floor and wailed in ecstasy. Her legs clamped tight onto Lilly's head as her hips bucked up and down, causing the pony tail to tug and jerk in my hand. Finally she let out and exhausted gasp as her orgasm ran its course, her arms and legs falling to the floor.

I tugged Lilly's head up by her ponytail, pulling her body back onto my cock. "Good job girl, you learned your lessons well tonight. Now you can cum if you want."

"Yes, please yes. Oh please fuck me, fuck me hard." She gasped as she thrust her ass back against my crotch. The sound of our bodies slapping together was accompanied but the familiar grunts and moans but her dirty talk was new and turned me on. My nervous little girl was turning into quite a slut.

"God yes, oh fuck yeah. Fuck me, fuck me hard." She moaned as I pounded her hard from behind. Farah had been forgotten while the two of us went at it like animals over her prostrate body.

"Yeah baby, squeeze that cunt." I grunted as I felt her pussy start to twitch with the beginnings of her second orgasm.

"Ohhhhh, mmmmmm" she moaned in response, her back arching up as she hunched and pulled against my hand wrapped in her hair.

"I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna paint the inside of your pussy." I gasped, surprised at my own dirty talk. Shit, we were feeding off of each other here, who was in control of this now?

"Fuck yeah, cum, cum in me." She moaned in response and that did it. I blew my load in a rush that felt like my cock would burst. Spurt after spurt of cum sprayed out to fill her hot tight pussy.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh" she wailed, the feeling of my hot jizz launching her own orgasm. Her cunt muscles clamped down on my cock, milking it dry.

Once I was finished I pulled out, chuckling to myself as Farah flinched at the cum that dribbled down onto her face. I gave Lilly a slap on her ass "Stop leaking on your friend, have some respect."

"Oh gosh, sorry, sorry." She squeaked as she rolled off Farah. She pulled off her shirt and tried to wipe the drops of cum off her cheeks and forehead.

"Fuck that, leave it there." I heard George pipe up from the sofa. I had forgotten about him, deliberately in part. I saw him stuffing his cock back in his pants and folding a handkerchief that he had apparently used to catch his load in. "It's about time that this stuck-up bitch learned what cum tasted like. I'm sick of treating her with kid gloves."

He crouched down and smeared his cum stained rag over her face and lips "The rule is no cocks, nothing said about what comes out of them." He ignored the quiet sob from Farah and the angry glare he got from Lilly. "Lick it up bitch" he snapped and Farah shook her head and I saw tears oozing out from her tightly closed eyelids.

"I said lick it up!" George roared and Farah squealed as he grabbed one of her tits and squeezed hard. Lilly looked up at me desperately, begging me to intervene.

"Lilly, lick up that cum then kiss your friend." I said and she leaned down, her tongue picking up the globs and strings of semen. I saw Farah flinch in disgust as she felt Lilly's lips touch hers, but she reluctantly opened her mouth and Lilly gently pushed the glob of cum in.

"It's alright, I'm here." I heard her whisper as Farah whimpered. "Just swallow it and it will be over." I saw Farah scrunch up her face but she did as she was told and swallowed the mouthful of cum.

"Now, was that so fucking hard?" George grunted as he levered himself up from his knees with a loud popping sound. "Get up, we're done here."

Lilly and Farah helped each other up off the floor, still unsteady on their heels after the fucking and orgasms they had experienced. I handed Farah's overcoat to Lilly who wrapped it around her friends shoulders and gave her a supportive hug. Farah clasped the coat closed around her but leaned down and rubbed her cheek against Lilly's appreciatively.

"Thanks for coming George, it's been an experience." I said as we shook hands while the girls sorted themselves out.

"Yeah, let's do this again soon." He replied as he downed the remainder of his bourbon and slammed the glass down on the coffee table. "You keep the good stuff."