Student Services Ch. 08

Story Info
The adventures continue at Sumter Academy.
8.7k words
4.86
11k
10

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the door of the maintenance storage room that George used as an office. "What?" barked a gruff annoyed voice.

I opened the door and stepped in, closing it behind me. George turned in his chair and eyed me up and down, then smiled when I pulled the bottle of bourbon out of the brown paper bag I was holding. "A peace offering, for Farah." I said and he grunted as he took the bottle, turning it appreciatively in his calloused hands.

"The good stuff." He chuckled. "Shit, she wasn't worth half what this cost."

"She isn't but you are. My father said to always stay in the good books of people who know things or can do things for you." I told him as I sat in the chair he waved me to.

George pulled the cork and took an appreciative sniff, then poured a generous two fingers into a coffee cup. He nodded to me but I waved him off. "Too early for me, thanks."

He sipped from the cup, smacking his lips appreciatively before topping the mug off with coffee from a pot in the corner of his desk. "Never too early for coffee, as long as it's flavored right." He chuckled, then leaned back in his taped up office chair.

"I just wanted to make sure we were good. You know, after Ms. Thorne's decision on Farah I didn't want any bad blood between us." I said, settling back in my own wooden chair.

"Nah, it wasn't your fault. That ice bitch has done this before, taken my girls away. She's acts tough at the start then gets all mother hen about them after a while." He took another pull of his coffee/bourbon and sighed contentedly. "I got my eye on a few other sluts already. Nice clean white girls, not foreigners like you seem to prefer."

"I like tits and pussy, I don't care what colour they are." I replied, using his language to make him feel more comfortable.

He raised his cup in a toast "To tits and pussy." And I nodded in agreement. "To tits and pussy."

I leaned forward "George, I suppose you know that she had made me Head Educator. Well I have spoken to the other members of our club and they all tell me that you are the person to talk to about how this thing works."

Actually, no one had said anything of the kind. Chuck had been happy that I was put in charge and suggested that I work to get rid of George at the first opportunity. 'Needs strict supervision and not smart enough to keep the secret' was what he had told me. Sarah was a bit kinder, telling me that George had been the one who told her about Emily's substance use and helped set up the sting that caught her. She still thought he was a stupid hick who would put the entire thing at risk, but she had no idea of how long he had been involved. In fact, after a discussion with Catherine I had come to understand that George was a person to cultivate a relationship with which was what I was trying to do.

George took another sip of his bourbon infused coffee and settled back in his chair. "You wouldn't believe how big this little club of ours actually is. It has been going on almost since Thorne got here and some pretty important women have been bent over that desk of hers." He waved his hand to the pictures tacked up on his wall.

"Sharon there is now part of a high and mighty law firm, Janine is a doctor, Melissa is in the government somewhere and those are just mine. Lots of other girls have sucked and fucked their way to success thanks to Ms. Thorne's letters of introduction. Usually sent to previous students who were also club members when they were here."

I nodded, this made sense. Whatever blackmail material that she had on her students only got more damning the more successful they became. Using previous club property to give a leg up to new victims was the perfect carrot/stick combination to keep things under wraps. I had done some digging myself and found out that our current crop were more than teen tits and asses. Farah's family were connected with oil wealth in their home country, Ashely's father was a Senator, and Julia's mother was the CFO to a big international company. Sumter Academy attracted the daughters of the best and brightest, and we turned them into sex slaves until they graduated and then made sure they were put in positions to help us in the future.

"What about the teachers, it has to be tough convincing some of them to keep quiet if they aren't part of the club at the moment. How has that worked over the years." I asked.

"There have been a few problem individuals, but Ms. Thorne has ways of dealing with them. Besides, if the secret got out a lot of people would be very embarrassed by what their little girls were put through. A few payoffs, a couple of career opportunities, few accidents, and here we are." George boasted. "Besides, it makes the reunion weekends very interesting. Shit, some of these bitches come back to 'renew old acquaintances' if you get my meaning."

I nodded, between the threats, promises and connections this kind of thing could go on forever as long as no one did something stupid. "What about you George? Don't take this wrong but what has kept you around for this long if you get my meaning."

He looked at me with his piggy little eyes for a minute and I grew uncomfortable under his stare. "You mean why does Mz. High and Mighty Throne let some dumb hick without a 'PHD' play at the big boys table?"

"Well, I didn't mean it like that?" I said defensively, and he snorted in amusement.

"Don't worry, I'm not all 'offended' like the kids are today. You aren't the first person to ask that question, but you are one of very few who ask nicely." He replied, pouring another shot of Bourbon into his cup.

"Lets just say that I've been here a long time, and know where the bodies are buried. In fact, I buried some of them myself." He said with a chuckle.

"Uh huh." I replied. "That doesn't explain why she hasn't given you a train ticket instead of a bus ticket though. Yellowstone. Watch it, I think you'd like it." I told him when he looked at me quizzically.

"Alright." He grunted then took another sip of bourbon/coffee. "Well, Ms. Thorne likes to know what is going on in her school, but she is a busy lady. Me, I sweep a few floors, empty a few trash cans and hear a lot of stuff. Also, I have a lot of free time on my hands to watch movies if you know what I mean."

He swiveled in his chair and swept a pile of debris off a laptop which he opened to show me a multi feed screen from several cameras around the school. He clicked through a few frames, and I even recognized my classroom. "I watch and listen, then let Ms. Thorne know the good stuff, she keeps me in tits and pussy and pays well for the service."

"Carrot and stick works on her too I guess." I replied and he nodded.

"Yep. If you are going to stick around here you need to have value as well as be a threat, understand?"

I rose from my chair "Well, thanks for the lesson George. Whenever you need another bottle, let me know."

"I'll keep that in mind. Come back anytime." He replied in a slurred voice. I doubt that there would be much cleaning done today as I closed the door.

The rest of the day was fairly normal, both Lilly and Farah ignoring me outside of class just like they were supposed to. The remainder of the weekend with Farah had been a disappointment, she was still skittish about being fucked by me despite her reaction to Lilly and the dildo. I had another idea I was going to try next time but until then was taking it slow. She was acting like a chastened puppy every time I glanced at her and I passed a note to Lilly to look after her, I didn't want her doing anything stupid.

At the end of the day I got a summons to Ms. Thorne's office. When I stepped in she was sitting behind her desk but what struck me was the two chairs available for me to sit in. One was the typical guest chair that you would see in an executive office, but the other was the ladder-back dining chair I remembered from my last visit.

"Please, take a seat." She said in her emotionless tone, but I could see her eyes narrow as I considered my options. I ran my hand over the cool wood of the straight-backed armless chair, watching for any change in her expression. Her face may have been carved from marble as she waited for me to make a move.

"Last time I sat in this chair, was an experience I can say that." I commented "But I don't think I am the kind of person who would enjoy it." I looked at her as I sat myself in the more comfortable guest chair and saw the corner of her mouth twitch. Whether it was from disappointment or amusement I couldn't tell but she went on as if nothing had happened.

"And how has your first week as Head Educator been?" She asked, leaning back in her own chair and resting her hand on her thigh as she crossed her legs. Nothing seductive, business like and frigid as one would expect from the ice queen of Sumter Academy.

"Good, good. I have spoken to the educational staff and some of the support staff, it was quite informative." I replied, wondering what was going on here. The rest of the conversation was mundane, talking about lesson delivery and student ratios until she rose from behind her desk and walked to the door. I rose from my chair and followed her.

"Thank you for coming Mr. Walters. I must ask if you can come by my residence this evening, around 8pm. There are other things to discuss that are inappropriate for this setting." She said as blandly as she would discuss the weather.

"Certainly, should I bring anyone else?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, this matter is personal." She replied and closed the door behind me. I was left wondering what was going on that she didn't want to discuss in her office, given what we had already done in there.

I arrived at Ms. Thorne's house at the appointed time and she opened the door at my knock. As usual, she was wearing a silk blouse and black pencil skirt with heels, shit did this woman even own a pair of leggings? I followed her down the familiar hallway, appreciating how her ass swayed as her heels clicked a firm regular rhythm on the hardwood floor. She waved me to the sofa and poured me a scotch before settling down in her usual chair, crossing her legs with the soft whisper of nylon.

"Thank you for coming Mr. Walters. I hope I did not interrupt any plans this evening." She said in her usual business like tone.

"No, no plans. It's a school night after all, the girls need their rest." I replied sipping my drink.

"Yes, I agree. We cannot allow our activities to interfere with the duty to care for our students. The mission of Sumter Academy is to produce well rounded and educated young women ready to take their place in the world." She commented as she traced the lip of her glass with a manicured fingernail. "That is why I asked you here tonight. There is an issue that has been ongoing for a while which I need your assistance in resolving." She reached down and pressed the intercom button on the table beside her saying "You can come in now."

I looked over at the door to the hallway as it swung open and Ashley Mitchell came sauntering out. She strode across the room with her usual smug confidence despite the fact that all she was wearing was a pink corset and pair of white heels. Her curly strawberry blonde hair had been piled on the top of her head with a few stray ringlets falling to frame her face and caress her bare shoulders. The short chromed leash attached to her collar hung between firm creamy white tits which bounced slightly in the lace lined cups of the corset. The muscles in her long legs flexed and flowed under her smooth flawless skin as she stepped onto the area rug and stopped there, heels together, hands clasped in front of her. Her chin was raised proudly and she looked down her button nose at me with the usual contempt but also a hint of anger.

"Ms. Mitchell, I have been made aware of an issue that has recently arose between yourself and Mr. Walters. While your personal feelings are you own, this issue has the potential to jeopardize the arrangement we have. I will not accept this so you will apologize to Mr. Walters now." Ms. Thorne said in a firm tone. I noticed that while I was watching Ashley strut her way across the room, Ms. Thorne had picked up a black braided leather riding crop and it creaked as it flexed in her grip.

Ashley looked at her and I saw her mouth open slightly as she took in a deep breath, her tits rising intriguingly as she arched her back slightly. "And if I don't" she replied in her superior tone. I snorted my drink, shit I wouldn't speak to the ice queen like that.

It felt like the temperature in the room dropped a few degrees as Ms. Thorne drew in a long slow breath Her eyes hardened and the crop in her hands creaked louder as her fingers whitened on the stiff leather. "Ms. Mitchell, while your disobedience and challenging behavior has had its moments, this is not one of them."

Ashley gave a small sniff but turned to face me. She looked me in the eye and I saw the same anger I had seen outside Ms. Thorne's office and started to understand what this was about. "I am sorry Mr. Walters." She said in a bored voice.

She yelped in surprise and pain as the riding crop smacked her ass. "Not good enough." Ms. Thorne barked. "You have disrespected and insulted a member of my faculty. Someone whom I have invited to participate in our organization, you will earn his forgiveness. Now."

Ashley rubbed her ass cheek with one hand while she glared at me accusingly. Don't blame me bitch, this is all on you I thought. She stepped forward and knelt on the carpet in front of me, her manicured fingers resting on my knees. "I am sorry Mr. Walters. May I suck your cock to make it up to you?"

I looked up at Ms. Thorne who was sitting there, legs crossed, idly toying with the crop in her hand. She nodded so I slid my hips forward, unbuckling my belt. "It's a start." I said as she reached up and pulled my pants down around my ankles.

I never thought I would have to work to enjoy a blow job, but there is a first time for everything. Ashely was completely mechanical and detached, like a tired stripper earning $5 as she took a break from the pole. There was no noise, no technique, just the rhythmic sucking as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock. I got hard, no doubt about that, but given what I was used to experiencing lately I was almost ready to push her off and finish myself when I saw Ms. Thorne give a sigh rise from her chair.

She walked across the room and pulled Ashely off of my cock, not roughly but firmly enough to broker no argument. Not that Ashely argued, she knelt back on her heels and wiped a dribble of saliva off of the corner of her mouth, smirking up at me with a smug expression. Then we both started when I heard the pull of a zipper and the rustle of cloth. I looked over to see Ms. Thorne stepping out of her skirt, a black silk garter belt holding up her stockings as she kicked the skirt off of the toe of her patent leather shoe.

"Thank you, Ms. Mitchell. Now please move aside while I fuck Mr. Walters." She said in the same clipped tone she had been using all night.

I don't know who was more surprised, me or Ashley as we both stared up at her wide eyed. I wiggled myself into a more comfortable position but stopped when I heard Ashley speak.

"But, but, Ms. Thorne, I.." she stammered nervously, her voice catching in her throat.

"But what girl, speak up." Ms. Thorne replied, crossing her arms as she looked down impatiently at the girl who knelt at her feet, completely disregarding that she was half naked. It would have been comical if she wasn't so serious.

Ashely froze for a moment, then broke out in a sob "Why, why are you doing this. With him!!" she wailed.

"I do what I want, with whom I want young lady. What does it matter to you?" she snapped back but I noticed something in her tone, less dismissive than one would expect.

"But I, I, I lo.." Ashley blubbered as tears formed in her eyes.

Ms. Thorne snorted as she reached down to grab Ashley's leash, tugging her head up sharply as she leaned down to stare her in the eye. "Love, really?" She spat. "A childish crush? I expected better from you."

Ashley sobbed, cowering under the baleful glare of the headmistress. Ms. Thorne sighed as she let the leash drop then pushed the whimpering girl over letting her sprawl on the carpet. "I have entertained this farce long enough. Remove your collar and leave it by the door, you are discharged from my service with no penalty."

Ashley looked up pleadingly at the cold dispassionate face above her, then scrambled up and lunged at me. "This is all your fault" she snarled, and I won't deny that I yelped and scooted back as her pink nails flashed liked talons at my cock. She grunted sharply as she was stopped by Ms. Thorne grabbing her leash and pulling her up short. With a quick tug the pulled the furious girl back, roughly tossing her to the floor again where she sobbed in a heap.

"Please, please don't do this. What do you want from me?" she wailed, her makeup streaking from her tears. Ms. Thorne looked down at her and I saw her mask slip for a second, the contemptuous sneer softening as she took a calming breath. She reached down and took Ashley by the hand, lifting her to her feet.

"First love, then anger, now despair, and what does that get you? Nothing, nothing but disappointment and failure, I expected more from you." She said, her voice both hard but also soothing, like explaining to a child why they burned their hand when they touched a stove. "Now, control yourself. Breathe, like I taught you."

Ashley shivered, then took a shuddering breath. She held it then slowly let it out, repeating the cycle. In, hold, out, wait, in, hold, I recognized the same calming routine that marksmen used before taking their shot. Soon, Ashley had herself under control and was standing steadily if a little ashamed before Ms. Thorne.

"You are fire girl, quick to anger and quicker to despair. Your emotions rage over everything, leaving only ash and destruction in their wake, is that what you want of your life?" Ms. Thorne asked, almost softly but still as firmly as ever. Ashley shook her head, looking down at her feet too ashamed to trust her voice yet.

"I didn't think so, you can be so much more. It is time to give up the fire and embrace the ice. A fire is powerful but quickly burns itself out. Ice is eternal, a glacier may not seem impressive but it can shape the world around it forever. Do you understand?"

Ashley looked up, her lip trembling. "I, I want to be like you. I want to be hard."

Ms. Thorne stepped back, dropping the leash and crossing her arms. "Not hard dear, controlled. You can feel, but never let yourself lose control." She waved her hand at me as I sat motionless on the sofa.

"Look here, moments ago you were ready to throw away everything simply because of your attitude toward this man." She didn't quite make the word 'man' an insult, but she was close. "You let your emotions control you, allowing your feelings to guide your actions. Never let them see your weakness, instead exploit theirs."

"How?" Ashley whispered, then slid to her knees as Ms. Thorne gently pushed her to the floor in front of me.

"By doing what you do so well already. Give him pleasure, but on your terms."

With hesitant hands, Ashley reached out to stroke my now semi-hard cock. She looked up at Ms. Thorne who nodded, then turned her eyes on me. The snobbish young woman as well as the sobbing girl were both gone, instead she gave me a look of such smoldering sensuality that made me think it was time for a psych eval on this chick.

"I am sorry, Mr. Walters. Please let me apologize for my behavior earlier." She purred as she leaned down to rub her cheek along the head of my cock, her eyes looking up at me like a cat with a bowl of cream. If it wasn't for the streaks in her makeup, I could have believed I imagined the last ten minutes.