All Comments on 'Student Services Ch. 08'

by Kmaster3000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
StrappingManStrappingMan5 months ago

The power games continue. After that little slip of Lilly's I believe a little punishment is in order.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Student Services is even better than Controled FF which I thought was the pinnacle of your creation KMaster. The plot has great growth potential and I think you can even make a universe here. Thank you verry much for sharing this story whit us

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am loving this series. Please, keep it up!

Kmaster3000Kmaster30005 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. I have a few more scenarios to play out but will be winding it up soon, probably 2 more chapters. I find that things tend to get repetitive and I have some other story ideas I want to start working on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You are a fantastic writer! I was a professional writing major at university, and other than a few typos, this story was excellent. You have great character development and use very descriptive language throuout your plot to make it very easy for the reader to put themselves in the story.

All of that aside, Lilly is the perfect sub. You wrote her so well that I fell in love with her. I REALLY hope you use her character in other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKmaster3000@Kmaster3000
Loving getting the ideas in my head out for you to enjoy. If you have a suggestion add it in a comment, I have incorporated reader suggestions in previous stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES