Student Services Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her by the hair and pulled her face close to mine. She yelped in surprise then gasped as my other hand closed firmly around her throat. "She hasn't said the safe word, and she agreed to this. Don't fuck this up for all of us because you can't stay in character." I growled quietly.

Lilly nodded fearfully in my grip, then she took a breath and I saw her face harden with resolve. She pulled away and with a contemptuous sneer slapped Farah hard across her tit. "Shut up you stupid slut. You wanted to be here now stop your fucking whining or I will give you something to cry about."

Farah froze, her eyes wide with fear then she started to cry. "Please, please Lilly, please don't do this. Don't help him r@pe me."

Farah howled when Lilly grabbed and twisted one of her nipples. "I'm not helping him, I'm joining him." I heard her say as she wiggled out of her booty shorts. "If you are not going to shut up, then I will just have to shut you up. Use that mouth for something useful for a change."

I slid my cock deep into the helpless body beneath me as I watched Lilly climb up the bed and straddle Farah's face. She pushed her snatch down on the helpless girl's mouth, grinding her clit against her nose. "Lick my cunt bitch, lick it good."

Farah moaned but I saw her head lift and Lilly gave as gasp as Farah obeyed and started working at the pussy on her face. I reached up and grabbed a handful of tit, squeezing it firmly but gently as I flicked my thumb over the stiffening nipple. She was playing her part, no need to make it harder than it had to be.

Farah moaned again and stopped trying to pull away from my cock. In no way was she making any effort to participate, but at least she seemed to have stopped fighting. I fucked her slowly and rhythmically, enjoying the feel of her tight forbidden pussy around my prick. Lilly groaned as she worked her hips back and forth on the face of the girl beneath her. She braced herself against the wall with one hand and reached down to tangle the other in Farah's long dark hair. "Yeah, just like that. Fuck you have a good mouth." She gasped.

I felt Farah's hips start to move underneath me and I timed my thrusts to match her. She squeezed my cock with her pussy as her thighs tightened against my hips. "Mmmmmmm" I heard as she moaned into Lilly's pussy. I braced myself with one hand on the back of Lilly's high heeled shoe while I continued to fondle Farah's tit with the other.

Lilly leaned back, reaching back to catch the back of my head as she twisted around, her mouth hungrily seeking mine. I kissed her and she darted her tongue into my mouth. I tasted Farah's musky juiced on her lips as she moaned again. The three of us formed a triangle of lust as I fucked Farah who licked Lilly's cunt. The bed groaned as I increased my tempo, now driving my prick hard into the body pinned beneath us.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh" Lilly gasped and I reached forward to slide my fingers between her legs. I stroked her clit, looking down her arched body at the face between her knees. Farah had her eyes closed, screwed shut as tears oozed out from beneath her eyelids but she didn't stop. I saw her face wiggle from side to side as she worked her tongue inside her friend's snatch. "Mmmmmppphhhhh" she moaned as I felt her cunt tighten around my cock. She might not like it, but I could tell she was getting close.

"Oooohhhhh fffuuucccckkkkkk" Lilly wailed as her hips bucked. I reached around and wormed my hand into her corset, groping at her small firm tits beneath the silk lined leather. Her nipple was a hard point in my palm as I squeezed the tiny firm mound.

"Aaaaahhhhhh" she wailed, her orgasm exploding out of her. Her hand dug into my neck and I winced as she scratched at the fresh scabs left there by Catherine just a few days ago. I squeezed her tit hard in response but that just seemed to turn her on even more. "Fuck, fuck, ohhhhh fuuuuccckk!" she howled as she came until she collapsed forward against the headboard, her cheek pressed against the wall.

I gently pushed her off Farah and she gratefully lay on the bed, her eyes glazed as she gasped for air. With Lilly off her, I looked down at the girl beneath me. Her face was glazed with pussy juice as she also gasped for breath. She looked up at me, then screwed her eyes shut again as she shivered. "Please, please, no more. Please." She gasped, then squealed in surprise as I felt a tiny hand slide between us and massage her clit.

"No, no, please. Not like this, please not like this." She moaned piteously but she couldn't deny what her body was telling her. Lilly leaned in and took her abused tit in her mouth, gently sucking and licking while her talented fingers swirled around her helpless friends engorged clit. I felt her pussy start to twitch and spasm as her unwanted orgasm began to build. I slowed down, rhythmically pushing my cock deep inside her as she gasped and groaned beneath our sensual assault.

"Oh god, oh please no, no, nooooooooo!" She howled as she came, her cunt clamping down on my cock as she bucked and writhed on the bed. "Aaaahhhhhhh"

I felt my balls tighten and I blew my load, my cock spurting my cum inside her. She gasped as the hot semen filled her pussy then wailed a sob of pleasure filled despair as her orgasm again washed over her. I pulled out of her and fell to the side opposite Lilly and lay there catching my breath. I looked over to see Lilly pulling herself up Farah's body, gently taking her chin in her hand as she kissed her softly. "Are you alright?" she whispered in a concerned voice.

Farah took a shaky deep breath, then looked over at me. I propped myself up on my elbow "Are you, are you alright?" I asked in a concerned voice.

"Yes, yes, I think I am." She replied quietly.

Later we all sat around the kitchen table, untouched cups of coffee in our hands. "It was weird." Farah said as she looked down into her drink. "I don't think I will ever enjoy it, but not having to pretend and knowing that I could stop it any time made it more bearable."

She looked up at me "Also the idea that I could fight, that I wasn't just giving in helped. Would you really have stopped if I had said Blue?"

I reached out and took her hand, cupping it in both of mine reassuringly. "Of course, you were in control all along." I told her, and I almost meant it.