All Comments on 'Student Support Ch. 03'

by AnnasFriend

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
BBeinhartBBeinhartabout 6 years ago
Amazing!

This series has got everything!

lolax2lolax2about 6 years ago
Ch. 4!!!

I LOVE IT!!! I need a continuation now! Pretty please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sometimes the Creator is Also the Hardest Critic

I don’t see why you’re not happy with it. This was amazing.

plonialmoniplonialmoniabout 6 years ago
Great writing, good progression

Really well written. Sexy, great details, personality-centric. There aren't any true conflicts per se, as you did between Martin and Maggie in the first chapter, but plot and character development was good. Oh, and it was sexy as all get out. Keep on writing!

ashleycooperashleycooperabout 6 years ago
Great!

Five stars! I loved it, but please don't take this into the incest category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Biggest Problem!

Truly superb writing. Only thing wrong: you left us hanging. What happens next? Liz seems in love with him, and Martin with her. Sure, there is the issue of age, but ...

RubberuwRubberuwalmost 6 years ago
Great looking forward to the continuation

Well Done, will read all your work

Thanks

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelinealmost 6 years ago
Waiting For Chapter 4

I know what it's like with heavy seasonal workloads, but when's Chapter 4 coming out?? The wait is excruciating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like Jonny_Blueline

More, please! Chapters 4,5,6...

AnnasFriendAnnasFriendalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for encouragement

I do plan to return to Maggie and Liz (and Charlie, perhaps?) as soon as I can... I can only plead pressure of work. Blame GDPR and IFRS 16.

(Jonny - you went over 4 YEARS between instalments according to your bio. Surely you could cut me a little slack?!)

ca2dcca2dcalmost 6 years ago
One of the best writers on Literotica

You possess the unique ability to make it seem as though I am watching the events unfold live in front of me, instead of reading a story. That is a unique and special gift. Hopefully the words flow as easily from you to the page as they do from the page to your readers. If so, I can see you making some serious coin in a sideline business selling erotica on Amazon. On a more selfish note, I can’t wait for you to wrap up this series and write many, many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Iagree

Iagree With all the good things others have said!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent writing!

I love this series. You have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is one of the best series on the site. It’s been a long time, but would love to see it continue!

Memut6969Memut6969almost 3 years ago

Great storyline and I’m totally addicted. I need to know about Charlie now !!!! I’m thinking at least the 3 girls have been together and hopefully she will make things a foursome.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

Brilliant story as always and now I really, really wanna know about Charlie. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shouldn't this have had at least on more Chapter, if not more, by now?

Three year hiatus is far too long!!

P_AndererP_Andererover 2 years ago

You cannot be serious??? Leaving us all hanging like that??? Get typing, man, FFS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you should have fucked one/both of them up the arse.

paperbacktigerpaperbacktigerover 2 years ago

I could have sworn there used to be a chapter 4?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapter 4 would be awesome!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 2 years ago

That was the hottest threesome I’ve EVER read here.

EVER!

Please finish it someday.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Yes, yes...YYYEEESSSSSS!!!! That, as one of the other readers said, was the hottest threesome ever...

Then, THEN, Maggie brings up Charlie!! And insinuates that Charlie wants to be involved/that they should bring her into the "fold"!!

So, why, OH WHY, IS THERE NO 4TH CHAPTER TO THIS SERIES??!! This deserves a follow-up...sssooo....????

FIVE STARS...ABSOLUTELY!! A CONSTELLATION OF STARS!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is absolutely crying out for at least one more chapter hat could sit either in this category or incest/taboo

AlmostTrueAlmostTruealmost 2 years ago

Perfectly written threesome. I would love one final chapter to finish the story!

CaivonoCaivonoover 1 year ago

Excellent story that really works for me. I'd love to see more chapters, but it looks a lot more like a finished story without the dangling plot arc from the former chapter 4. Perhaps one day, if we can't have the full story as it might have been envisaged, the writer will be able to rework the additional content into something with fewer loose ends?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thé story IS great and my main disappointment IS not to find a chapter 4.

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

Disappointed I can't watch their further relationship. I wonder what women think of this threesome, the age difference for one. I for one love this. Martin is making mankind look good.

So I will have to read another of your adventures, you do have an active mind

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

Oooohhhh....kay...just finished reading this for the second time....last time a little over a year ago...

Again...WHERE IS/ARE THE NEXT CHAPTER(S)????!!!! YOU cannot leave this like this...or have you written a different series, which is bringing daughter Charlie into this group/harem??!! Because, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! AND CRUEL BEYOND ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION!!!!!

Still, Five**5**🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩💫💫💫💫💫

And, PLEASE WRITE A FOLLOW-UP!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would love to read more of this!

smurfixsmurfix5 months ago

What they said. Where's the next bit?

This btw is the main reason I like SOL ... if a good story is incomplete, I bookmark it and read it when it's done, all is well.

bobhardcastlebobhardcastle11 days ago

I really hope this has a 'to be continued' attached to it. (wink wink)

whatsittoyawhatsittoya9 days ago

That is a terrible place to end a story. Talk about cliff hangers. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous