Student Takes Charge

Story Info
College girl blackmails her male professor.
817 words
3.87
19.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl was a student in the library science program, I was a professor. And worse, I was an associate professor, without tenure, who had made some poor choices in the past with regard to my political affiliations... and I doubted that "they weren't a designated terrorist organization when I joined" would hold much water with the faculty review board. So when she came to me with a stack of newspaper clippings and Party newsletters, and asked me what I would do to keep my past association quiet... I was more or less at her mercy.

I expected her to demand grades, and she did, but that wasn't all she wanted. That first day she made me strip, and took photos of me standing naked in my own office. Behind the lenses of her hipsterish glasses, her brown eyes were wicked. She forced me to assume ridiculous poses, and display my body, and then watch as she uploaded the photos to a Google drive account.

She played with my dick for a few moments, and seemed pleased with my size... and how quickly I swelled to hardness. But she soon had me kneeling before her licking her, faster and faster as she told me how she planned to use me.

Honestly, most of it didn't sound too bad. Serving her orally, fucking her, servicing her friends. I was single, and what guy wouldn't get off on a gorgeous woman who wanted to fuck him? I was less excited when she had me shift onto my back on the floor and she began to grind herself painfully onto my face as I licked.

As she got more excited she told me about her collection of whips, paddles, and floggers. How she would beat me as I serviced her and her friends; how she would take me to sexual clubs and farm me out to whoever wanted to use me. The piercings and tattoos she would require me to get in intimate places. She must have come dozens of times.

When she got bored riding my face, twisting my ears and hair painfully between her long-nailed fingers, she pinched and bit my nipples and torso. By the time she was done, I was covered in welts and small cuts, and flaccid.

She dressed me again and pushed me back in the chair, my pants still undone and still naked below the waist herself.

"This won't do," she cooed in my ear, teasing my dick with a gentle finger. "I want my new toy to enjoy himself."

Against my will, I began to get hard again as she traced my ear with her tongue. I hardened again beneath her gentle touch, and she climbed onto my lap, straddling me and grinding against my dick.

She leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Does my toy want to fuck me?"

Grudgingly I answered. "Yes," and without a moment's hesitation she sucked my earlobe into her mouth and bit down. I swear I felt blood, and I yelled with the pain... but still I was aroused.

"Yes what, my little fucktoy?" Her voice was mild, aroused and breathy. Like a teenage girl.

"Yes, I want to fuck you-" I felt her move towards my ear again, and I improvised wildly "-Mistress! I want to fuck you, mistress!"

She smiled at me, and reached down to grasp the base of my cock.

I had never felt a woman as wet and tight as her, and in moments I was moaning and grunting as I thrust desperately up into her. She pulled back harshly on my hair and I made pitiful strangled noise that made her laugh as she leaned down and bit at my neck, grinding herself tight against my pubic bone as I flinched from the pain.

"You're so touchy sweetheart, haven't you ever been with a woman before?"

I gasped out a denial and she started to ride me again, up and down, taking my dick deep and slow.

"Maybe you're used to women who just lay there and take it." She chuckled, and she squeezed tighter around me. "I hope not... when I fuck your ass the first time I hope you know how to take it like a good slut. All desperate and moaning."

"Oh god, please, I--" trailed off into a moan, my body tense and my back arching as she drew a long, slow orgasm out of my pulsing dick, buried deep inside her.

She pulled me up by my hair and then down onto my knees before her as she sprawled into my office chair, her ass sticking and squeaking organically against the leather.

I found myself staring at a her shaven pussy, glistening with sweat and sex... and my own cum.

Her hand on my head, pulling me down, was so firm... I didn't so much as mumble a protest as I began to lick.