Student's Pet

Story Info
Even though he was the Teacher, he learned something...
1.8k words
4.63
8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaloi
Kaloi
17 Followers

This story was five years in the making, because I rarely finish anything. Hopefully I can get the part two finished quickly...

Joseph opened his eyes again and looked up as he felt soft hands grasp the back of his head. That, along with the quickening of the thrusts was a familiar cue. He locked his lips tighter around the dick that was thrusting in and out of his mouth, and felt it start to throb. He looked at Carla's tightly shut eyes. She was very pretty, and young. Her cheeks had started to flush, and she was biting her lower lip to stifle the moans, which added to the lustful appeal. He squeezed her ass tighter, relishing in the soft flesh beneath the cotton fabric, and pushed her lithe body into him as he pushed his head into her crotch. A few more thrusts, and Carla's body went stiff. Joseph relaxed his throat and tried to prepare for what was to cum as the girl tightened her grip on the back of his head. Carla released her load, a seemingly endless stream of salty fluid into the back of Joseph's throat. By now though, he was experienced, making sure he did not lose one drop of Carla's nectar.

When the fountain ran dry, and her Grip relaxed, Carla stood still for a second and let her soft dick rest in his warm, sticky mouth. She then pulled out her member with a plop and leaned in to kiss him. Then, she tucked her penis back into her panties and began to straighten out her uniform.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Whittle. You make a girl feel sooo good." Carla cooed.

"Anything for my students, Sweetheart." Joseph replied smoothly. She wrapped him in a quick, but tight embrace, then she sauntered across the room and out of the door.

Joseph watched the young lady in a mixture of mesmerization and shame. She was legal. She had turned 18 several months ago, but she was still his student. The fact that Carla was transgendered wasn't a secret. Between the summer of tenth and eleventh grades, quiet, shy, little Carl left and came back quiet, shy, petite Carla. And although the bulk of the staff was overwhelmingly flabbergasted, the students seemed not surprised at all. In fact they were extremely supportive of the change. Personally, Joseph did not care. A student is a student, male or female or in between. His job was to shape their minds and prepare them for life, not judge them.

But this was the fourth time he found the young lady's dick in his mouth.

It all started a few weeks ago, Carla was outside the school shouting on the phone after detention. As Joseph got into his car, the student approached.

"Hey Mr. Whittle, I know this is kinda weird, but can you give me a ride?" Carla asked meekly. Joseph seldom spoke to students after school, but something about the shy way Carla spoke to him caught his attention.

"Where are you going, Ms. Guevara?" he inquired.

"Stephens Court, near Poydras." the young lady answered.

"That's out of the way for me," but when he saw the girl's pretty face droop, he chimed in "but I have nothing pressing to attend to, so come on."

The first few minutes of the ride were quiet, with Carla mostly staring out of the window. The music playing from the radio was so low that the silence was louder.

"Why do you live so far from the school?" Joseph asked, more to fill the uncomfortable silence than because of any real interest.

"Well, when I started school, we lived up the street from the school, but we had to move at the beginning of this school year, and it made no sense to move me." Carla replied. She was an engaging young lady, and the more they chatted, the more Joseph turned to glance her way as they spoke. And the more he looked at her, the more he noticed her. She was pretty, with small but curvy features, and a mousey demeanor that had always attracted him. Joseph never paid attention to any of his students, as they were just annoying teenagers in his eyes, but now that he actually looked at Carla, he found that she stirred his loins. He felt the guilt keenly.

Carla seemed to notice his glances change, and it seemed to amuse her. She smiled slyly as they rode, and she seemed to get more comfortable. She shifted in her seat to cause her skirt to rise and show more of her legs. And Joseph's eyes darted down quickly to her legs more and more frequently. The conversation turned to personal questions about him. Without realizing it, Joseph had confided in the young lady. He had let her know that he had been divorced for several years, and his only child had joined the Army right after school, so his life outside of school consisted of reading, rum, and "working on his book." He was lonely, but he liked his life. They exited the Interstate in gentilly, and made their way to Walmart.

"I need to grab something from the store real quick. Do you want something?" Joseph asked, pulling into the rear of Walmart's parking lot.

"Sure Mr. Whittle." Carla practically cooed.

As they made their way across the parking lot and into the store, Joseph paid more attention to Carla's cute, perky little butt, than he did the store. They both grabbed a few items and after a slightly longer wait than either of them would have wanted, they made their way back to the car. When they were in and settled, Carla turned submissively to Joseph, a shy but playful smile on her face.

"Thank you for the groceries, Mr. Whittle." Carla nearly purred.

"Umm, no problem." Joseph answered. Her hand slowly touched his thigh. "What are you doing?" Joseph asked in surprise.

"I'm thanking you properly." Carla replied.

"You don't have to." Joseph informed her.

"But I want to. I REALLY want to. And you want me to. Your slacks are telling me so." They both looked down at the khaki tent on Joseph's right leg, proving that the young lady was right. Carla stroked it, and an involuntary moan escaped from the man. "I never gave head to a teacher, or a black man, or someone who was rough and aggressive." she reached up and unzipped his pants. "Please let me?" She asked as she slid her hands inside his pants.

Joseph couldn't find his voice as the small hands pulled out his dick. It was bigger than the girl expected, and looked even bigger in her small hands. "Ohh" she softly gasped, and slid her lips down onto his head. Joseph jumped at the contact. It had been about a year since he last had lips on his dick. She went up and down slowly a few times, and then she went to town, bobbing her wet mouth up and down on his dick. It didn't take long before they both could tell the signs that he was about to cum. Carla slid her mouth to the base of his cock head and began sucking and rubbing her tongue around it. Joseph reached his right hand around her and lifted up her skirt to see her red panties. That was all it took, and he unloaded his pent up juices into her waiting mouth. It was more than the girl expected, and as she tried to swallow it all, she let some escape and run down her chin. The young lady swallowed the juices in her mouth loudly, and looked at Joseph smiling.

They sat there motionless and silent for a moment or three, then Carla broke the silence.

"Thank you Mr. Whittle." she replied innocently.

"Thank you!" Joseph replied gratefully. "And now to take you home." But as he went to fix his pants, the girl slid closer on her seat and slowly stroked his dick.

"Well you got to drive a little more, and I like touching a lot, so let me hold it for you." Carla explained. Joseph turned the car on and took off. Although the traffic was pretty heavy, they eventually made it to Carla's apartments. She guided Joseph to the parking lot in the rear, and they found a spot near the dumpster, facing a wooden fence. The whole ride, Carla had been slowly stroking Mr. Whittle, and by the time the car had stopped, his massive erection was about to explode.

Immediately, Carla had her mouth back on Joseph's cock, vigorously bobbing her head up and down, but this time, her hand was in her panties. Joseph, already on the verge, released another load into Carla's waiting throat, and when his soft dick slipped out of her mouth, she leaned back and started stroking herself furiously. Joseph was entranced. Her cock was small, about four inches, but it was rock hard, and attached to such a feminine figure, he was drawn to it. Before he knew it, he had leaned over her and started awkwardly kissing the head. This startled Carla and she stopped her stroking. When she moved her hands, Joseph slid the whole little dick in his mouth. It was weird and a little uncomfortable at first, but after a few tries, he had gotten the hang of it and was properly giving her head. Carla's little moans and sighs urged him on, and he passionately licked and sucked on her, until her body started trembling. Before he knew what that entailed, Carla let out a loud moan and a massive stream of jizzim. Joseph, not knowing what to do, tried to swallow some of it, but started choking, and the rest squirted on her skirt and his shirt.

They both looked at each other sheepishly, feeling a little embarrassed. Then Carla chuckled, breaking the tension, and Joseph joined in.

"Thank you Mr. Whittle." she cooed once again, then kissed him on his cheek. She jumped out of his vehicle, grabbed her bags from the back seat, and hurried into the bowels of her apartment complex.

Joseph watched her go, trying to process how he felt about what just transpired. He hadn't been attracted to a girl that young since he was that young. He had never been attracted to a man before. And yet, he just sucked a dick. And it was a pretty cool experience. Plus Carla was so alluring. It wasn't just because she was pretty, she had this something about her that weakened his resolve. But he promised himself that he would never do such a thing again. It was his student, and these things had a way of getting out of control, he thought as he exited the apartment complex and headed for the 9th Ward.

Kaloi
Kaloi
17 Followers