Studio of Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter was struggling to hold her up, she suddenly felt very large to him. It was a big beautiful world of sex and he was in bliss buried in it. Sally gripped Peter tightly as she came. Her thighs wrapped him to her and he held onto to her for all he was worth.

He felt a tingle at the tip of his knob. He stuck his tongue in her mouth as he pushed her against the wall and shoved his cock deep into her. His body went hard as he squeezed his spunk into Sally. They pumped each other as hard as they could, to get that most intimate of hugs, where both bodies are locked together in embrace, where nothing could come between them.

Peter's head was resting on Sally's shoulder as their bodies quivered with the passion they experienced. Breathing heavily, Sally stepped back on the floor. She felt unsteady as the blood flowed back to her calves. "Stay here tonight" Sally said as she kissed him affectionately and held his eye.

She collected her dress and walked to the bedroom. Peter went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. He then lay on the couch with his eyes closed. After a few minutes Sally came out of the bedroom "aren't you coming to bed?" she asked as she went to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

Peter got off the couch and went to the bedroom. Sally removed his t-shirt and got into bed. She looked at him standing and watching her. He did not have the broad chest and six pack stomach she was used to, but she loved the way he looked anyway. She regretted denigrating his body when she first fucked him.

He looked at Sally lying in bed, with the bedside lamp playing on her body. She was one of those women who look better when they are not wearing any clothes. There was no part of her body that was not beautiful. She was everything a man would want.

He got in beside her. She switched off the lamp and wrapped her arms around him. "Good night" she whispered. He kissed her gently. She nestled in his arms as they slept the night away.

The next morning Sally was up bright and early. "Wake up honey, I have to go to work. I will drive you to pick up your car on the way. Come on, you need to have a shower."

Sally started running the shower. "Join me, we can shower together." Sally got into the shower and put shampoo on her hair. Peter joined her and she put shampoo on his hair and lathered it up. He in turn lathered her hair and massaged her scalp. "I love scalp massage" she said "Soap my back." Peter put some liquid soap on a wash cloth and rubbed her back. Sally washed out her pussy.

She turned around and rubbed soap on his chest before kneeling down and soaping his groin and tugging on his dick. She wrapped her mouth around his cock. He started to get erect. Soon her head was bobbing on his cock and saliva dripping on it. Sally stood up and gave Peter a deep kiss, pinning him to the wall. Her body pressed against his. He rubbed the head of his cock along the slit of her pussy. She was hot and wet. Sally pulled out of the kiss. "I like you a lot" she whispered in his ear "put it in my bum."

Sally turned off the shower and rubbed liquid soap on her butt crack and anus. She then pressed her butt crack onto Peter's cock and massaged his cock. Peter rubbed more liquid soap on her back, down to her plump butt cheeks and into her crevice. He reached around and cupped her breasts and rubbed and pinched her hard nipples. She arched her back to accept more of his cock along her crack. He started to hump her crack, putting some friction on her anus to stimulate her rectum.

Sally bent over and placed her hands on the shower wall to steady herself. "I have to go to work honey" she gave the signal. Peter lined his swollen head up with her wrinkled hole and gently pushed. She grimaced, then slowly the head slid into her rectum. They were both breathing heavily, waiting for her ring to adjust to the penetration. Peter rubbed and pinched her breasts. Sally rubbed her vagina, running her hand on it until it was swollen and red with heat.

Peter trickled a little more soap on his rod and pushed it half way in. He now did short strokes to feel her tight ring on his shaft. With each stroke he went a little deeper. He looked at her beautiful, round cheeks and wanted to feel them cushioning his balls. Sally reached back and stopped his strokes.

She relaxed her muscles before she pushed back, slowly and steadily, until she was resting on his balls. "Yes" she gasped when she had it all. She ground her arse on his dick while she slowly rubbed her clit.

Peter cupped her breasts and pulled her body against his. Her body pressing against his felt good. Her breasts in his hands, his cock in her arse, his lips gently kissing her neck and ears. He humped her butt slowly, feeling her warm rectum gripping his cock.

She leant forward and braced her hands against the shower wall. He held onto her hips and did a couple of long strokes, before settling into a rhythm of short strokes. "That's it honey" she encouraged him. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder." She placed a hand on her pussy and rubbed it hard and fast. Peter was now sliding smoothly in and out of her butt.

He settled into steady long strokes. Feeling her delicious hole gripping his cock. He held onto her hips and powered on, pumping her hole; bouncing off her big butt cheeks. He grabbed her breasts and held her tightly against him. His balls tightened, his pole tightened, his knob tightened, he plunged his cock in as deep as it would go,

Sally ground her butt cheeks on his dick. She placed her hands on the wall to steady herself. She dropped her head and opened her mouth with pleasure. The tingle in Sally bum was getting very intense. She gasped as she had her first anal orgasm. It was very intense, triggering her pussy to squirt. She came on Peter's cock just as his semen hit the wall of her rectum.

Their bodies were in convulsion. Peter just kept pumping his semen into Sally as she clenched her fists in ecstasy. Eventually they stopped. Breathing heavily, passionately. Peter pulled back and with an extra tug pulled his knob out of Sally's arse. She turned around and they hugged, caressed and kissed deeply. The shower was turned back on and they finished washing.

As Sally followed Peter out of the shower, she put her arms around him and held him to her. She was happy to get rid of the memory of the last time she was arse fucked in the bathroom. "That was good" she said as she kissed his shoulder. "I'll drive you to your car. No groping me this time" she said with a smile.

"I'd like you to come and work for me when the studio is ready. I think we work well together." Peter said while dressing.

"I can hardly wait for us to work together again. Will Emma also be working there?"

"Why not?"

12