Studio Tales Ch. 01 - Fantasy Story

Story Info
Jacqueline and Samantha are chosen as the assistants...
1.8k words
3.57
7.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rko7
rko7
14 Followers

Studio Tales has become the only film studio available in India. Bollywood has collapsed. It has been taken over by the new production house, and the only available production house is called Studio Tales.

Studio Tales has direct control over the revenue of existing projects and full control over upcoming projects. Hence, now with everything from square one to work upon, there are many movie actresses lined up and desperately wanting to be part of Studio Tales.

Studio Tales is owned and dictated by one man, i.e., Raj, a 32-year old hunk who likes to dominate and is really aggressive and lustful as well. Each and every distributor and existing production house are his pawns.

There were instructions given already that not all of the current crop of actresses will remain actresses or get work, and only a select few will remain relevant.

Apart from that, there was an assistant post out in the open who will serve as secretary to the owner of Studio Tales. First Samantha Prabhu and then Jacqueline were chosen to become one, which means they will remain secretaries to him and not be part of his movies from now on.

Samantha and Jacqueline were each offered a package of 100 and 75 cr per year for the role of secretary, in which they would not only manage the daily chorus of Studio Tales under its owner but also satisfy his lust as needed.

They were also allotted a house each in the newly constructed Studio City. Raj possessed a lavish bungalow and a palace-style home in Studio City.

The Celebration Night

On the occasion of being chosen as Secretary/Assistant to Studio Tales, Jacqueline and Samantha were invited for a night celebration at one of the private rooms of Raj.

Both were dressed in short bodycon red dresses. There was music being played, and each of them took turns showing off their sexy dance moves and wooing the man of the hour. Raj was having his champagne and getting into an erotic mood, seeing both the ladies do sexy dance moves.

Now he got up, taking a sip of champagne, and came close to where Samantha and Jacqueline were dancing. He pulled Samantha closer by holding her around the waist, and they both did some body-touching dancing moves.

Jacqueline came from behind and started kissing the lower neck region of Raj and started unbuttoning his shirt. His chiselled body was there to see, to which Samantha started to feel his chest and abs by moving her hands all over.

Raj lifted the right leg of Samantha by touching her thighs and moving her closer. Both of them started to lip lock so passionately that they were literally sucking into it. Her hands were now moving on her top around her ass and she was being pressed.

Meanwhile, Jacqueline undressed herself completely. Raj was now kissing Samantha around her neck and pressing her ass. Both were in pleasure and erotic mode. Samantha looked towards Jacqueline in a lustful way and moved around.

Jacqueline came closer to Raj, turned around and put both hands of Raj on her naval regiion, and she started rubbing her naked body in such a way that it rubbed the outer region of the penis of Raj. Raj now planted a kiss on the side of the shoulder and neck of Jacqueline and increased his kissing speed as he was aroused completely.

His sick erection was literally visible from his trousers. Jacqueline turned around and started kissing his lips and indulged in lip sucking while her hands were rubbing the troueser area of his dick.

Raj was turned on completely and now he felt the boobs of Jacqueline with both hands, pressing them gently as both of them were in passionate lip lock. Now Samantha takes her turn, and she shakes her waist to the left and right in a sexy dance and undresses herself as she walks towards Raj.

She gets on her knees, removes the belt and unhooks the trousers of her master. She undresses her master completely and takes his dick in hand. She plants a kiss on the tip of his dagger. She looks lustfully at her.

Samantha: Sir, this dog's mine now.

She starts kissing around the dick region and then moves her tongue all over his dick. She utters, "My master to Raj. She now strokes his dick and is now joined by Jacqueline as she too kneels down and looks hungry after seeing his dick.

Jacqueline too feels his dick with her hand and utters, "My Master. She strokes his ear before slowly sucking it and taking it as far into her mouth as she can. She starts blowing the dick, and now Samantha too follows the chores.

Samantha starts blowing his dick and sucking it. Both of them take their turn to suck and stroke his dick like a perfect pornstar.

After several such turns, Raj can't hold it anymore and he blows it in the mouths of both the girls. They swallow whatever release has dropped on their face.

Raj: Ah. Ahh..you too, girls, are awesome. satisfying to the core. I have made a good choice. It seems to choose you.

Sir, we want you to fuck us and drill our pussy.

Jacqueline : We want to give you more pleasure, sir.

Raj lifts Samantha and throws her on the bed as the three of them move towards it.

He spreads her legs and looks at her pussy. Without wasting any time, he moves closer to the clitoral area of Samantha and starts licking it. He licks her clit and pussy and keeps his hands on her boobs, gently pressing her nipples.

Samantha is roused into pleasure and moans out pleasure sounds. His tongue licking her clit and pussy makes Samantha more excited. She is feeling it more and more as her pleasure sound increases.

The constant licking of her cunt and pussy by Raj was driving Samantha towards ultimate pleasure. Her moans reflected that it had the tone of erotica and pleasure.

Now Raj started licking her upper region above the cheek and then onto the naval. He pressed her boobs and began sucking her nipples while guiding his hand to rub Samantha's clit.

All this was enough to drive Samantha into her orgasms. On one hand, her nipples were sucked and her clit was rubbed simultaneously by Raj, which led her to the orgasm.

Jacqueline, who meanwhile was self-rubbing her clit, was into action. Raj came on top of her and both of them locked lips. He made her suck his finger, which had some taste of Samantha's release.

Jacqueline-Sir, I want you to fuck me the way you want.

I will surely do it, but remember, no pain, no gain. Show me your bitch and show your skills to please me.

Jacqueline turned around in doggy style and started shaking her hips. Raj started kissing her bare back and gave her a love bite. He started spanking her ass.

He went down and started eating her pussy. Jacqueline's pussy was being licked vigorously by the tongue of Boss. She was experiencing heavenly pleasure as the boss was continuously licking and eating her clit and pussy.

The heavy licking made Jacqueline reach her orgasm, which prompted her boss, Raj, to wear a condom, and then he slowly put his dick at the entrance of her pussy. He slowly pushed his dick inside and then, in doggy style, started to fuck Jacqueline. His hands were now holding the boobs of Jacqueline.

His dick was now completely inside the pussy of Jacqueline, and he began to increase his push. Her moans get louder and louder...

Jacqueline: Ah...aah... sir, please don't stop, don't stop...ah..ah

This made his boss, Raj, more excited and he started fucking her like a raging bull. This almost made her faint in pleasure, as her moaning sounds were on full blast.

Raj: Fuck you, my little scumbag....Aa... fffuck... you little bitch, Jacque.

Now he turned her around and put her in a missionary, spreading her legs and once again resuming the fucking. He was wild, and Jacqueline was equally enjoying it.

Jacqueline was having the orgasm of her life as she literally shivered. She held him so tight while she was having an orgasm that she literally poked her nails in his back...

Jacqueline-Aah...aah.. You're too good, boss.aah..

Raj gave her 2 slaps and started kissing all over.

Oh, my darling... you're making me cum ha...

He removed his dick, took off the condom and came over to Jacqueline. Jacqueline held her boobs and started giving a lusty expression, which then prompted him to shoot his load all over her boobs.

Jacqueline's boobs were covered with fluid from her boss, Raj.

Samantha, who was watching all this, came close to Raj, who was now resting on the bed as Jacqueline went for a shower. Both of them rested for a few minutes until Samantha again started to play with the help of Raj.

Samantha: Hey boss, the night is still on. I can feel that, my bitch. You need a fuck from me. Samantha --Yes, I do.

Samantha switched to position 69, where she was on top in such a way that her pussy was right at the lips of Raj and she herself was near his dick.

She started sucking his dick and blowing it while Raj started to lick her pussy. Soon, Raj started to get a hard on. They continued in position 69 and then eventually switched to missionary.

Raj gave a slight push to his dick and it was in the pussy of Samantha. He started banging her pussy slowly.

Samantha was enjoying every bit of it and was happy to give it all to her boss, Raj. She was moaning in pleasure.

Samantha-Ah...aah...ah.....aah..aah...

Raj now leaned closer to Samantha and kissed her on the lips, held her breasts and again increased his pace. He had removed his dick and was now sucking her nipples. This even aroused Samantha further.

Samantha now came on top of his boss and started kissing all over his chest and then down and sucking his dick. After blowing his dick, Samantha sat on top of his boss and started riding his dick.

The pace again increased as Raj started to go at a bull's pace by holding her breasts firm and now pulling her closer.

Seeing the sensuous facial expression of Samantha, Raj couldn't hold it anymore. He whispers that he is about to cum.

Samantha: "Please come inside." Fuck... please.

Raj pushed a few times on Samantha's pussy before releasing his load inside her. As soon as Samantha lifted herself sideways, she felt the cum dripping from her pussy.

She lay exhausted, enjoying the warmth in her pussy.

Samantha- I hope you have enjoyed Boss.

Raj looked at both of them and nodded positively.

Raj then gathered himself and went for a bath.

The next morning, both of the hotties got some instructions for the work ahead and a message that the boss would be going to meet his business partner aged 60, Mr. Ashok.

What will be next, and who is Mr. Ashok? Do read the next chapter soon.

rko7
rko7
14 Followers