Studio Tales Ch. 03 - Fantasy Story

Story Info
Shraddha gets the job of Support Act.
2k words
4
6.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rko7
rko7
14 Followers

Preview :

Studio Tales has become the only film studio available in India. Bollywood has collapsed. It has been taken over by the new production house, and the only available production house is called Studio Tales.

Studio Tales has direct control over the revenue of existing projects and full control over upcoming projects. Hence, with everything from square one to work upon, there are many movie actresses lined up and desperately wanting to be part of Studio Tales.

Nora did try to seduce Raj in order to stay relevant. There was a deal made, but what it was will be revealed in the coming chapters of Studio Tales.

Chapter 3

The list of lead actresses was being finalised at Studio Tales. However, there was relevance for the supporting cast as well. This included the actresses who were leads at one point but now find themselves in lesser roles or are about to fade.

Vying for the same was Shraddha Kapoor. She was desperate to offer herself to Raj. She wanted to stay in this industry. She was trying to get a meeting set up with Raj, the owner of Studio, with whom the power lies.

It was business as usual at Studio Tales. Samantha, the secretary, is with the Talent Scout Team in South Carolina for now. It was Jacqueline at the desk.

As soon as Raj entered, there was the usual greeting between him and Jacqueline.

Raj - In the next half hour, I will have a meeting for the lead actress list to be finalised. Hence, from the list of actresses, the ones who are to be leads will be finalised.

Jacqueline: "Sure, sir."

Raj - So it's 10:30 now, and from 11 to 5, I will be busy. It will be only after I schedule our meeting after you ask me.

Jacqueline nodded in the positive.

Raj went into his personal cabin. It was soundproof, and you couldn't just peep in through it either. He was a bit stressed as a large list is yet to be finalised. He glanced over at the CCTV camera and had a look at Jacqueline, who looked sexy. He dialled her.

Jacqueline: "Yes, sir." You called me.

Raj: Yes. I was stressed out, and I thought I had a bit of time, so I thought you might be a handful in it.

Jacqueline understood the task and what exactly she needed to do here. 

She looked lustfully at Raj. She started moving her hands across her body and slowly started unbuttoning her white shirt. She was now wearing a black bra and a black short skirt.

She walked towards Raj. She held out one hand to Raj and signalled for him to walk towards Sofa with her. Raj was now sitting on a sofa, watching Jacqueline do her moves. This gave Raj a erect. She sat on his lap and moved her body in such a way that it was rubbing his penis from the outside. 

She unhooked her bra and took Raj's head in between her boobs. He began sucking her nipples while they both started kissing each other.

Jacqueline was kissing Raj all over. She slowly started coming down. She started kissing him on his pants' dick area. She unpacked his pants and underwear.

She had a smile on her face after seeing the dickens. She started stroking his dick and kissing his balls, then licked them.

His dick was now completely erect. She started kissing the tip and then slowly taking his dick deep in her mouth. She started sucking it. She rolled her tongue all over his dick.

Raj got too excited about all this. He got up and down, and Jacqueline was sucking his dick. He pulled her hair and now vigorously started fizzing her mouth. His dick reached the level of her neck, almost gagging her.

After a few minutes of stroking and sucking, Raj was about to cough. He held Jacqueline's head and locked his dick in her mouth.

He released all her corn inside her mouth. He then gently pushed her back.

Raj: "Ah bitch." You are a perfect personal whore of mine. It was heavenly.

Jacqueline did swallow her cum. She was breathing like a baby after the blowjob she gave and the mouth fuck she received. He enjoyed every bit of it. 

She gathered herself, wore her uniform, and adjusted herself. She knew she had done her job of pleasing his master, Raj. She got back to work as the meeting was about to start.

The meeting was done online, where several producers put forward the case, and there were foreign film delegates as well. Raj was busy in the meeting, listening carefully to each opinion. Finally, the meeting concluded, and the list was about to be signed by Raj. The meeting got extended a bit.

As soon as the meeting was over, Raj informed Jacqueline about it and tried to know if any appointments existed.

Jacqueline - Yes sir. Actually, Shraddha has been here since 4 p.m., and she has been waiting for more than an hour. I told her the meeting couldn't be scheduled, but she wanted to meet you. What shall I do, sir?

Raj checked his mobile. He had some messages from Shraddha. As he opened it, he saw that Shraddha had sent her nudes to him and, with the message, wanted to meet you.

Raj understood the desperation of Shraddha, so he called her up for the meeting.

Shraddha entered the cabin. He made her sit.

Raj: "So tell me, Shraddha, why are you so desperate?"

Shraddha - Actually, I want to offer myself to you, devote myself to you, and just be in your stable. I am ok with supporting the actress role as well. But please take me.

Raj - Good to hear, Shraddha. But you know I do have my personal secretaries, Jacqueline and Samantha, and they are ready to give me all the pleasure in the world, so your advances I don't fancy.

Shraddha, sir, please. I don't want to be left out, and I want to be part of it. I am ready for anything.

Raj, anything?

Shraddha: "Yes."

Raj is sure about it.

Shraddha: "Yes, sir."

Raj - I have a proposition for you.I want you to be a part of a private porn video where you will be giving a handjob and blowjob, eventually making the dick cum. Don't worry, this video will be available only for Studio Tales Exclusive and not for the public.

Shraddha thought for a while and said,

Shraddha: "Of course, boss, I am ready, but I have one request." Can I please ask you? I mean, I can give you a blowjob in it. Please give me a chance at it.

Raj agreed. He told anyways that the male face won't be shown; it will be close up on your face and Dick.

The scene started in one private room, where Raj was lying on his bed. His digestion was normal at that point in time.

The camera zoomed in on Shraddha. She was literally wooing like a pornstar.

She slowly started removing her clothes completely. She sat on the sofa completely naked.

Shraddha started pressing her boobs and moving her hand all over her body.

Shraddha: "Wanna fuck me?" Look at my body. Isn't it sexy?

She spread her legs and started rubbing her pussycat and clitoral area. 

Shraddha: "Wanna put your dick in me?" Look at it.

She stared, rubbing her clitter, and pressed one of her boobs.

She slowly put her finger in her pus and started rubbing it.

She was moaning in pleasure all the while.

Her moves and moans were enough for someone to get excited and have a pre-cue.

Her pleasurable moans were increasing. 

Shraddha: "Ah... Ah... Ah... You like that?" Aa Aa. (She started finger-fucking herself.) Ah Ah Ah aa.Fuck ya. oh aa Aa...aah...aa, fuck me. She licked her finger. Ah, you want to taste it. Come on. Aah...Ah...aa...aa...aa.aaa...aa..Aah...Aa..

Her entire body was shaking due to it. She was about to have an orgasmic release.

She started rubbing her crotch more vigorously.

She was moaning in pleasure in such a way that any man would have a premonition.

Soon, her moans grew louder.

Shraddha: "Ah.. Ah.. Ah.. Ah." "Aaah.. Ah.." "Ya." "Oh.. Ya." (she reaches her orgasm and is now completely wet). omg...ya...

She now licks her finger. She crawls towards Raj, where he was lying.

Shraddha: Please come all over me. I want to drink your juices.

She unzips his pants, removes his underwear, and gives a naughty smile towards Raj.

She moves her hand over his balls and dick. She bends over and starts kissing and licking his thigh region.

This gives Raj an instant erection, and now his dick is erect.

Shraddha smiles, looking at the erect and thick dick of his master.

Shraddha: "Ah, it's big." Can I feel it, my master?

She starts licking his balls. She kisses over it, and with her other hand, she starts stroking his dick.

Shraddha: I wanna feel this ick, my master.

She kisses the tip of the dick and then starts kissing the dick from top to bottom. 

She now starts taking his dickens in her mouth. She spits over the dick and starts licking it all over. She starts sucking the dick.

Shraddha slowly takes the dick in her mouth. She takes now full control over it and starts sucking it now. This gives Raj more excitement, and he starts giving her a push to thrust his dick more inside her.

After a few minutes, she gasps for air from the mouth fuck she received from her master.

Shraddha: I am loving it. 

She starts stroking his dick with more pace and starts talking dirty.

Shraddha: Love this dick of yours. It's erect and thick, and I love it.

She again starts sucking it. Raj gets up and is now in a standing position. Shraddha is on her knees. He pulls her hair and instructs.

Raj: Are you liking it, my bitch?

Shraddha: Yes.

Raj : Do you want to feel it more? 

Shraddha: Yes.

Raj: Will you make me cum and drink my cum?

Shraddha: "Yes, my master."

He pulls her hair as Shraddha opens her mouth in pleasurable pain. He puts his dick in her mouth and presses her head more deeply so that his dick is more inside her, towards her throat.

He starts moving his body and gives the push. He fucks her in the mouth, making his dick go deep in her throat. Shraddha is out of air and eventually falls down with a lot of saliva on her lips and dripping. She is choked up, but she smiles.

He lays down again.

Raj: "Come, my bitch!"

Shraddha now again crawls on the bed and starts stroking his dickens.

She strokes her dick at a faster pace now. Her pace increases more and more. It adds more vigour.

This makes Raj more excited. 

Raj - Ah. Ah, I am about to shoot my load and bite my bitch.

Shraddha: Please come all over my face, master. I want to drink as well.

She strokes at a faster pace and has a sexy smile on her face. She opens her mouth.

Shraddha: "Please come over my face, master." Please.

Now even Raj can't hold it up. His dagger shoots the cum, and one hits right inside her mouth. The other splashes are on her face, and there are small droplets in her mouth.

She swallows it. She even takes the drop off her face with her finger and swallows it.

Shraddha: "Ah, I love it, master." My thirst is satisfied. Did you love it?

Raj: "Aah..oh, you bitch." Aah, I'm breathing heavily.

Shraddha is filmed throughout, and Raj seems impressed by her.

Raj - I will definitely find some reason for you to stay.

Shraddha smiles and nods towards it.

Hence, in the harem of Studio Tales, one more actress is added.

Who all are the lead actresses that have been finalised? What was the deal with Nora? Find out in the next chapter of Studio Tales.

Who do you want? Comment on the story below. Happy Fapping.)

rko7
rko7
14 Followers