Study Buddies - Charlie and Suzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Cheesecake, you are one hot fuck!"

"You are a little better than the rumors, Cowboy."

"Sheesh, you give a girl all you have and that's the thanks you get."

"Yep."

Charlie smiled and shook his head at me, "what the hell are we gonna do with you, Lollipop?"

"At this point, I think you could probably give me a ride home."

After I caught my breath I hopped down and turned to face the window. I found myself looking into the eyes of a janitor, 30 yards away in one of the offices of the Education building. Not knowing what else to do, I gave him a weak smile then I turned around and began fishing through the discarded clothes on the floor for my panties so I could get dressed.

"You looking for these?" Charlie was holding up my stained panties. I made a grab for them. "I wanna remember this night, screwing on Varney's desk while a janitor watched. Let me have a souvenir."

What could I say? I got dressed and while Charlie was stuffing my panties into his jeans pocket, I picked up his shirt.

The desk was a mess, so I used Charlie's shirt to dab at the slime we had left on the thesis and smoothed out the crumpled data sheets with my fingers. I was pretty sure Varney wouldn't be able to tell what happened in his office that night. After a day in the field, many of his data sets were already crumpled and stained and they hadn't been under two horny students screwing on his desk.

The next day, Charlie greeted me in Bucks and Ducks with, "Hey Teacher's Pet, you get any studying done last night after we left?" like nothing had ever happened. Then he winked at me. I knew our evening was just a one-time kind of thing, Charlie was not relationship material, but he was good for a nice fuck. I hoped that wouldn't be the only time.

Just then Mark and Matt came up and I accepted their invitation for the upcoming camp-out / extra-credit field trip. Charlie gave me a knowing wink behind their backs.

The next time I went into Varney's office to grab a data set I needed for my project, I could see where the oils from my body had rubbed off on the window and anyone could clearly see the outline of my breasts, handprints and cheek on the glass. My pussy clenched with the memory and I wondered if Varney ever looked out his window when the light was right.

12