Weekend Trip Home

Story Info
My girlfriend and her sister play dueling pranks on me.
11.2k words
4.66
60k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry into the 2021 April Fools Day Contest. I always like to reinforce that like my author name says, all of the stories I tell here have a basis in truth and are always based on actual events from my life. That being said, I do like to add some twists & embellishments to keep them interesting for the readers.

Please remember, authors & our stories thrive on ratings. We get better with feedback, so PLEASE leave your comments on our stories.

This story has waves of exposition, story and sex, so be prepared for some repeated build-ups before any action.

Everyone in the story is 18 years of age or older.

----------------

I was midway through my first year of Graduate school, getting my MBA, when my girlfriend, Tara, asked if I wanted to drive to her family's house a few hours away for the weekend. It was her Mother and Step-Father's 20th wedding party and I jumped at the chance to get away from campus for a few days. The party was scheduled for April 2nd, but their actual anniversary was April 1st, which was a running joke in the family. The chance to get away sounded great and I knew that Tara and I would always find ways to entertain ourselves on long car rides.

I had started dating Tara at the beginning of the year, upon arriving at school. Tara was 3 years older than me at 28 years old. She had high cheekbones, silken brown hair and brown eyes that were expressive and sultry. She was the type of woman who could get you instantly hard with a smirk and sparkle from those eyes. Her body was amazing. Perfect tear-drop C-cup breasts, toned stomach and an ass that was just full enough to fill out the best pair of jeans. Within weeks of meeting, Tara and I became the "couple" in our friend group.

Privately, we were a typical sex-focused young couple. Fortunately, we were both fairly adventurous and were willing to stretch the limits of our sexual fun. On Halloween, we found ourselves on the roof of my apartment building having sex dressed at Batman and Catwoman. One day, we decided to slink into the small town's only Adult Store where we bought a selection of toys to share, from handcuffs to vibrators to anal toys. After losing a bet on an Auburn/Alabama game on a Saturday, Tara found herself tied naked to the couch in my apartment for the duration of Sunday's Bears game as I alternated between watching the game and using her as I pleased. So, the idea of a road trip, even to her parents' house, was always a promising scenario.

We didn't have classes on Friday so were on the road just after noon. It would take about 5 hours to drive to her house, so we filled my Jeep Cherokee with our bags and hit the road. I had met her parents before but it would be the first time I was meeting her younger sister, as well as her twin step-brother and step-sister. I was hearing that we were going to be doing some family-stuff on Saturday (visiting grandma, picking up stuff for the party, etc.) and then they were hosting an "anniversary brunch" at the house on Sunday. Since we both knew there would be no opportunity for frolicking while in her parents' house, Tara and I planned on heading out Sunday afternoon and stopping for the night somewhere along the way since we had no classes until Monday afternoon.

Tara dozed off right out of town and started stirring after an hour or so of sleep. She was floating in and out of sleep, adjusting herself in the seat and staring out the window. I was focused on the road when I heard her mumble, "Oooh. Check that out" while looking out the window.

Looking over, I saw her gesturing toward a billboard for the regions "Most Romantic Resort". "Hot tubs! Private Cabins! Fireplaces" were all highlighted on the billboard. There was a picture of a couple cuddling in front of a fireplace to complete the obvious vibe they were going for. Tara grabbed a pen and scribbled down the phone number on a scrap of paper she found. She then grabbed my phone and called the property.

I could only hear one side of the conversation where she was asking if there were rooms available, what types, how much and all those details. At one point, she reached into her purse, took out a credit card and read the number to the person she was talking to. After she hung up, she gave me an update.

"So cool! They have cabins for Sunday night! The rate includes a dinner package in their restaurant; and listen about our room! It's a private cabin and it has an all-season hot tub, fireplace and she sold me on the 'Romance Package' whatever THAT is" she laughed.

"Well, I guess we're staying there, huh?" I chuckled back.

"Of course! How can we pass up a cheesy romantic cabin in the hills, with dinner AND a romance package!"

"So what the hell is in the Romance Package?"

"I have no idea. The girl on the phone asked if we 'would be interested in the Romance Package for an extra $35' what was I gonna say? No? Besides, it'll be fun. If we can get out of my parents' place by 4ish on Sunday, we could get there, have dinner, grab some drinks and then have fun in our cabin!"

"But I still want to know what's in the romance package" I pressed, again.

"Seriously? That's your big question? I have no idea. But it's a romantic resort we've never heard of, in the middle of nowhere - so I'm betting it's some of that kind of stuff from Spencer's Gifts. Y'know, flavored massage oil, blindfold, fake rose petals!" She started laughing at the expected lameness of the package.

"Call back. Maybe there's a deluxe romance upgrade!" I laughed back, "See if we can get the handcuffs, vibrator, lube and a goat for $20 more!"

I got a solid punch in the arm in addition to her response, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Of course you'd want that kind of stuff. Is that what you want? Me tied up in a remote cabin with a bunch of toys and a goat?"

"I mean, besides the goat....." I started, which earned me another punch in the arm.

We settled back into the drive and were quiet for a few more minutes. When I looked over, I saw that Tara was definitely getting "fidgety" in her seat.

'You ok?" I asked.

"Mmmmmm....I hate to actually admit this to you, but the thought of the cabin, you talking about tying me up, I'm actually getting wet."

Tara was slowly rubbing her thighs together, trying to build some friction. Her eyes were closed and her right hand was starting to rub her breast and nipple through her shirt. The subtle motions continued until she finally exclaimed, "Fuuuuck....now I'm horny as shit."

She unbuckled her seatbelt and unbuttoned her jeans. Lifting her hips up off the seat, she slid her jeans and black panties down over her hips. Her pussy was now in clear view, she was mostly shaved, with a small landing strip. She settled back into her seat and thrust two of her fingers into her mouth. I watched as she got her index and middle finger nice and wet. With her eyes closed, she moved her hand down to her pussy and began to stroke up and down her lips.

A moan escaped her as her fingers danced up and down, spreading her moisture over her most intimate area. She used her other hand to spread herself open as she started to flutter a finger on her clit. I had seen her masterbate enough to know this was her favorite approach to orgasm. A finger, vibrator or tongue flicking and dancing directly on her clit while having something penetrate her was a guaranteed path to a climax for her.

As much as I wanted to reach over and touch her myself, I was struggling with a bunch of things, from watching the erotic scene next to me, to the constraints of my tightening jeans, to staying focused on the road. As I tried to watch her without getting us killed, I simply asked, "What are thinking about, babe?"

"I just want to cum. I want you buried inside me, fucking me. I want you to bend me over, take me and fuck me hard." I could tell Tara was getting close to coming, because she had this habit of getting red and flushed all across her chest when she came. When orgasms were especially intense, the splotches would extend all up her neck and into her cheeks. It was the tell-tale sign of a major Tara orgasm.

Her hand picked up speed as I tried to push her over the edge. "Yeah? You looking forward to a good fuck? But what about your ass? You know how much I love your ass. Just think, when we have our cabin, I'll get my dick nice and wet in your pussy... I'll grab your ankles push them back so you are spread wide open."

Her hand was a blur at this point, she had worked two fingers from her other hand into her pussy while she continued the assault on her clit. "Uhhhh....yeah....tell me....make me cum" she moaned.

"I'll work that hard, lubed cock into your ass. Not thrusting yet. Just slowly pressing harder as I slide further into your hole."

"More....almost there."

I reached down and adjusted my cock which was now uncomfortably wedged in some terrible trifecta of boxers, denim and seatbelt. I told her the rest of my plan.

"I could reach over, pick up the vibrator and push it into your pussy, babe. When I turn it on, you'll feel me slamming into your ass, while the vibrator fills your pussy up. You'll feel me through the walls of your pussy pressing up against the toy, making us into one big vibe. Buzzing, thrusting, filling you up until you explode your hot juices all over the...."

"AAAAAARGGUUHGHHHG". Tara's entire body clenched, spasmed, and shook for a moment. Her fingers kept dancing on her clit, but were slowing down as she recaptured her breath. She reached out and started to grab her breast before realizing that her hand was still covered in fluids. She flopped back in her seat, her chest and neck covered in bright red splotches, her legs still spread, gasping for air.

For a minute, she looked like she had passed out, but slowly she got her breath and pulse back to normal. She said, "Fuck, dude. I'm going to show up at my parents house reeking of sex. We have to stop somewhere so I can clean up."

"Really? Not my fault. You started it with the whole hot tub, romance package thing. Consider this punishment for banishing me to the guest room for next 2 nights."

"I'm serious. Pull over when we can so I can get cleaned up." She then added with a smirk, "And enjoy those blue balls that are gonna kick in REAL soon, smart ass. Maybe that will be my April Fools gift to you! Keep you hard all weekend, but not let you have any sort of release?"

We did end up stopping at a rest plaza so Tara could get herself together. I stretched out for the last hour of the drive, trying to ignore the growing discomfort from my lack of personal release and hoping that Tara's didn't go through with her idea of a "fun" April Fools joke.

When we finally pulled into the house, it was your typical suburban home. The family all came out to greet us. Henry and Lois, Tara's parents were the first ones out. They looked like two, normal American parents. Henry had a salt and pepper beard, and was a bit taller and heavier than me. Lois had a definite resemblance to Tara, but was shorter, stouter and jovial. In all honesty, I could 100% see them both using some white hair spray, padding and putting on costumes and being Mr. & Mrs. Claus at the local church or Christmas parade. I had met them before, so I was greeted with hugs and warm welcomes.

Next up were Tara's much younger twin half-siblings, Josh and Denise. They looked to be at the start of their awkward teenage years with graphic t-shirts and overall disinterested looks on their faces. We worked our way into the house with our bags.

Lois started, "Tara, your room is all set. Jason, we have a guest room upstairs next to Lindsay's room for you."

That's when we heard a voice from upstairs. "Hey bia-ch. What's up?" I looked up and did a double take. I had seen pictures of Tara's younger sister Lindsay, but they were older pictures -- from family vacations at Disney and the like. The young woman coming down the stairs instantly let me know what Tara looked like 8 years earlier. They could have been twins. Same hair, same eyes, same smile. Worse for me, she had the same body as Tara -- just a bit firmer and younger. I could tell because Lindsay was dressed in a half-shirt showing her school logo and a pair of gray sweats emblazoned with PINK down the leg.

Tara and Linsday hugged, while Lois hung her head with a voice only a mother can generate, "Really Lindsay? You couldn't have put on something other than what you sleep in to greet them?"

"I did! I put on a bra!" laughed Lindsay as she purposely jumped up and down a bit.

"Lindsay! Go get changed! We're going to Alfredo's for dinner. Now!" Henry's voice had that "father" tone that left no room for debate. We all separated to our rooms. Tara's was at the top of the stairs, then the twins rooms on each side of the hallway, then a bathroom, then Lindsay's whose room was next to mine in the corner. Henry & Lois had their room on the main floor down the hall from the kitchen where we walked in.

We all went to dinner, got home, watched TV, and people slowly began drifting off to their rooms. I was tired from driving, so I went up and got settled in. I could hear people shuffling around as read a book in bed. In the room next door, I could hear Tara and Lindsey chatting and laughing as I dozed off.

Saturday came and it was a cool, damp day. We all came down for breakfast and Tara and I maintained that awkward, "showing affection, but not being gross or inappropriate" you do around parents. We all had our list of errands to do that day. I was picking up booze for the party, plus some tables and linens since I had an SUV. Henry and Josh helped with some of it and we made multiple trips back and forth to stores all day long. Tara helped Lois pick up her dress and went to visit her grandma.

For dinner, pizza and salads were ordered for the house and we all just went over the plan for the next day. Caterers were coming at 10 with the food, they were going to prep, cook and serve for when the party started at noon. Tara and Lindsay were going to help Lois get ready (they were renewing their vows to start the festivities) while Josh & Denise were told to get dressed and keep the house neat.

After dinner, Tara asked if I wanted to go to the local pub. It was your typical local bar with beers, basic pub food and all locals.

"Can I come too?" said Lindsay.

There were some strange looks around the table until Lois said, "I think you have to be 21 on weekends."

"Not if you sit at a table at the bar, not the bar, itself. There are kids in there all the time." Rebutted Lindsay. "Besides, if I go, I can drive home so you two can drink!"

Tara jumped in, "Mom. Don't worry about it -- I never get to see my sister, she can come along. Let's all get changed and go in 30." With that, we cleaned up, freshened up, and went out to my car.

As soon as we got in the car, the sisters starting giggling. Tara turned and looked at her sister in the back seat, "Ok to eat at the table. You are unreal!"

"It's true.....technically!" Lindsay retorted.

"OK, but since you're visiting from Connecticut, wouldn't you rather sit at the bar with the grown ups?" They then degenerated into torrents of laughter.

"Ok", I asked. "What am I missing?"

Tara finally smartened me up, "Linds has a fake ID. Literally everyone knows about it ..... except Dad. Since he serves on the college faculty, we don't want him to have to lie, so we keep it from him. But yeah literally everyone else knows. Mom, me, the bartenders, everyone knows that "Becky" here just turned 20."

Lindsay chimed in with, "I mean, I literally went to school with half the people that work there. The fact that they all know to call me Becky is Ah-mah-zing!"

The bar was less than 10 minutes away, so we got there quickly and settled in at the bar. The whole night was a ton of fun. Tara and Lindsay...er...Becky....knew everyone. We drank Rolling Rock by the bucketful. Every time you turned around, someone else was buying a bucket of beers to share or a round of shots.

The girls and I had migrated to a high-top table in the corner and the booze was definitely kicking in. When I ordered a couple of cokes in a row, Lindsay delicately asked, "Dude. What the fuck?"

"Well, I figured you're not going to be in any shape to drive, so I figured I better stop now."

"HA! Why do you think we came up with that plan? It's only a 10 minute walk home if we cut through the high school grounds. We're gonna tell Dad that I didn't realize you drive a stick shift and I couldn't drive. Then, you can come and get the car in the morning!"

The girls laughed, high-fived, and the night continued.

I had some serious body weight on the sisters, but MAN....could they put away the booze. Tara got up to use the restroom, which left me and Linsday alone. After a minute, she looked me in they eye, gave me a strangely-familiar sultry smile that I had seen from her sister and asked, "Like the shirt?"

I looked at the shirt, with the clueless look only a guy can give and answered, "Yes, it looks great on you." In truth, it was a nice top. It was a black and grey top that had a modern pattern throughout. The sleeves were different in that from the shoulders to the cuffs, there were criss-crossed pieces of fabric that left a lot of skin exposed. It wasn't really form-fitting, but Lindsey's pert breasts were definitely noticeable in it.

"I actually got it from Tara. She left it behind after Christmas break and I snuck in and stole it from her. I just love the pattern. I think the sleeves are so cool." Then, with her sister's trademark smirk she added, " I really like the extra....pattern and ....texture on the front."

Oh shit. I felt like one of those sitcoms where the main characters past flashes by in a quick montage ... and I remembered the shirt.

For my birthday in December, Tara and I went to New York City for the weekend. We went to a club and she wore that exact top with a pair of skintight leather pants and heels. We had been drinking and flirting and teasing all night long. BY the time we got back to the hotel, we fell into the elevator and starting making out intensely. As we worked our tongues down each other's throats, I started unbuckling her belt. When I grabbed her wrists, she prepared herself for me to start undoing her pants and going after her pussy. Instead, I undid the belt halfway, threaded it through the webbing of her shirt cuffs and rethreaded it through the belt loops.

Suddenly, she was like a prisoner with her hands cuffed behind her back. I continued to maul her mouth with mine until we heard the 'ding' of our floor. I walked her in front of me, with her hands bound until we got to our door. I fumbled out our key card and opened the door to our room. I pushed her inside and locked the door behind us.

One of the most attractive things about Tara is that she would never back down. As I led her into the room, she got sharp sarcastic tone to her voice and said, "Nice, smart guy. But you can't get my pants down like this, can you?"

"Who said I wanted what's in your pants?" I then pushed her so her legs hit the end of the bed. Before she could fall backwards....I pushed her down and slid her forward onto her knees. She got the sexiest smile as I unbuckled my pants, dropped my boxers and simply said, "Suck."

Tara opened her mouth and enveloped my cock. She didn't start with anything delicate like licking and kissing, it was straight-up sucking. I'm average in the dick size department, so she took me in deep, getting all the way to my balls with ease, she came back and kept going with increasing suction. As I started to groan in pleasure, she began kissing the sides of my shaft until she got down to my balls. She took one, then, the other and licked and sucked on them. Then, it was back to my cock. She went back and forth, making it feel as good as any pussy I had ever been in. She backed off for a minute with I still remember as one of the sexiest sentences ever.